Dancing With Aunt Lana Ch.01

Story Info
Old woman dirty dances with young nephew.
5.7k words
4.41
153.4k
112

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: The following story of incest features forced sexual situations involving elderly women and a young man, including "forced" cum eating and domination. If this appeals to you, please enjoy, vote and comment. If it does not and you feel this type of story isn't to your liking, please go elsewhere! Many thanks to those of you who like this material, and feel free to suggest sequel ideas...:)

*****

Bart was an eager young man, a college student at the state university not far from his grandmother's home where he'd take up occasional residence if dorm life got a little too crazy. And for a boy like Bart, 18, studious, serious and focused, that was often. Plus, he loved his grandmother, Trish, a kindly pretty lady of 70, a widow whose loneliness was eased whenever one of her beloved grandchildren were around.

Bart was especially eager this night, as he laid out his clothes on the bed of Trish's spare room where he stayed, because of a party at the school. Bart was a rather shy lad, skinny, gangly and tall, not a mixer by any means, but he loved trying his hand at social events, figuring maybe one of these days he'd actually make inroads with the ladies, never his strong suit.

And Bart was a virgin, something he was eager to change as quickly as possible. He'd had chances in his young life, always misreading a girl's signals or just being too shy and insecure to do anything about it. His grandmother tried to help him, support him, give him gentle guidance on how to handle women, but it would fall on deaf ears. She didn't blame him. Why would a boy of 18 listen to an old woman like her, she figured. So she didn't press.

Trish's kid sister, Lana, was another story altogether. The dark-haired beauty was 65, secure in spirit and finances, a widow who lived near Trish and would often visit. As she was this day, the two sisters puttering around the house and later laying by Pat's pool at her palatial home.

Bart was in his room on the second floor, getting his clothes in order, and was in the bathroom when he heard the women laughing on the pool deck below. He looked out. Granny Trish was an attractive woman, with curly blonde-gray hair and a decent body for a woman her age, Bart thought, marveling at the way she kept her figure. But it was Lana's figure, thick, not fat, but stout, compact, a solid 145 pounds on a five-foot-seven frame, that caught his attention. And as shame overcame him, made his dick hard.

He'd noticed his sexy Aunt Lana ever since he reached puberty, noticed her in a way he would have preferred not to. But she was so confident, brash and bold and brassy, and that, combined with a voluptuous body, gorgeous face, a set of tits that commanded attention, and thick, strong-looking legs, he couldn't help himself.

He touched himself as he watched Lana wriggle on her lounge chair, on her belly in a tight dark-blue one-piece bathing suit that was perhaps a little too small, particularly in the seat, the fabric of which rode up between her rather huge asscheeks, revealing a thick pad of white meaty flesh on either side of the material that rode into the crack. Bart gulped as she reached back, presumably to correct the situation but instead pulled it up higher and deeper, revealing nearly the entire width of her amazingly sexy old thighs, tanned and glistening with sweat and the sun-tan oil she'd just rubbed on them.

He had to pull himself away before things got out of hand, or rather in hand, and he went back to the bedroom, picking out clothes and ironing a pair of pants as he stood in baggy boxer shorts. He didn't hear the footsteps on the stairs nor in the hall leading to his room, and was shocked when he turned and saw Aunt Lana standing there, leaning on the door frame. Her arms were crossed, pushing up those gigantic tits until they almost spilled out of the top, and she had a sly smirk on her wrinkled face, a pucker of sexy folded flesh around her mouth.

"Uh, hi Aunt Lana," he said nervously, turning to grab a pair of pants and trying to pull them on.

"Whoa, boy, don't worry about covering up, I've seen everything you got, I used to change your diapers, not that you'd remember," she roared in that brassy laugh for which she was famously known.

She strode up to him purposefully, eyes on his, and playfully swatted the pants from his hand. Bart stood nervously before her, a weak smile on his face. His hands were in front of his crotch, fearing his dick would poke free as she stood so close he could smell the funky combination of sweat, perfume and sun-tan oil on his aunt's luscious body.

"So, gonna do some dancing tonight, are ya boy?" she laughed.

"Yeah, uh, that's the plan, Auntie," he said, looking anywhere but at his slightly shorter aunt and that gleaming patchwork of freckled flesh that was the sexy, sagging cleavage leading to those monster tits he'd long fantasized about and felt shame for doing so.

"I should teach you how to dance," she laughed. "I was a pretty good dancer in my day."

"Oh, I don't think..." Bart started to say.

She suddenly wrapped her arms around the boy's neck and pressed into him, looking up, a hiss of warm breath enveloping him, smelling strongly of the bloody Mary's his sexy aunt had been slugging down most of the afternoon.

"Now then, Bart," she growled, face inches from his, a beaming smile on her pretty old face. "You let me lead."

He gulped and let her body take over, swaying with her, tentatively putting his arms down around her back, fingers locked together and resting just above the swell of that incredible ass he'd just seen from the window. She rested her head on his shoulder, his aside her head, inhaling her scent, feeling her heat from those tits, her middle and crotch and legs as they pressed dangerously close to him.

She turned them in a slow arc, humming a song he didn't know but which seemed to satisfy her as her grip grew tighter, arms cinching snugly around his neck, her crotch pushing harder against him. Then in the mirror behind her, he saw that ass, big, thick, white and just slightly dimpled, creamy and smooth and totally visible as the seat of her suit remained buried between them. He gulped and felt himself swell.

"S'matter Bart," she giggled, suddenly biting his ear and dropping her hands down his trembling back to cup his skinny butt, pulling his crotch tight to his. "Not familiar with this dance?"

"Auntie Lana...please..." he whimpered, trying to pull himself from her, amazed how strong she was as she held him close to her, continuing to sway seductively.

"Please what, I'm just teaching you how to dance, nothing wrong with an aunt teaching her little nephew is there?" she cooed, now slowly pumping into him. "Ohhhh my, what's that down there? My not-so-little nephew is having too good a time??"

Bart froze, his eyes looking straight ahead at the mirror and his aunt's fleshy ass. His cock was in full flower, which he hadn't realized until this moment, and felt it escape the boxer's flap and press into the meaty oiled heat of Aunt Lana's pressing thighs.

"Jesus...Aunt Lana...I'm..." he stammered, trying to pull out of the old woman's grip.

He couldn't. She held firm, arms slipping down to lock around his lower back, hugging him close. She bit his ear and then unbelievably, stroked her hot, wet tongue inside, hissing.

"Don't be sorry, boy, you're giving your old auntie a great deal of pleasure," she snarled into his ear. "Go with it...go with it..."

He couldn't do otherwise. He felt the quivering muscles of his aunt's huge thighs on his cock, milking him inside them, clutching the head of his cock and then inch by inch, sucking it into the depths of those amazing, fleshy, greasy thighs. He was fully engulfed in them, feeling his aunt's searing, wet hot thighs scissoring his cock, thighs so large and voluminous, his dick couldn't even poke out the backs of them. She stopped dancing now and stood, crossing one foot behind the other, putting incredibly sexy pressure on the cock scissored in those thighs.

"Mmmm, baby, that's nice, so nice," she cooed, licking his neck, tasting his salty sweat. "The top of your dick is RIGHT on my old pussy..."

She now slowly quivered those gripping thighs, the slick insides hot on Bart's cock. He groaned involuntarily, feeling the velvet moist heat of her shaking thighs on every inch of his trapped dick.

"Aunt Lana...please...please don't...please..." he begged, feeling her inch closer still.

"Don't do what?" she laughed gutturally into his ear, again biting the lobe and then licking it. "Don't dance with my nephew? That's all we're doing, dear boy, just having a naughty...little...dance..."

With all his might he pulled free of her, the momentum carrying him back where he tripped and landed on his bed, legs apart, his slick cock bobbing up freely. Lana cocked her head at him, hands on her hips.

"Oh no you don't," she snarled, leaping on him. "I'm not done dancing yet!"

She landed flat atop him, instantly pinning him flat and capturing his cock again in her thick, oily dark thighs, clamping them shut and locking her feet together. She quickly scooted her big, strong arms around the back of his neck and pulled his moaning face into the sweaty wet mass of dark wrinkled flesh of her tits, most of which were spilling out of the tight confines of her suit. She laughed a deep, sexy laugh and hugged him close while she used her thighs on him.

The top of his dick was pressed tight to the super-heated crotch of his aunt's suit and she now tensed and relaxed, tightened and released, those amazing, scissoring thighs, the flesh slick and greasy, fucking him with those educated, meaty limbs while she took his face into her tits. She punched down with her ass, gripping it tightly and released the muscular hold, up and down, again and again, until her thighs were a quaking blur of sexy old woman flesh, the tops of her thighs slapping painfully at the boy's bloated balls.

"Almost there baby, almost there," she grunted, scraping her hot cunt over the top of the boy's scissored cock. "Almost...there..."

Bart struggled to breathe in the sweaty clamp of his aunt's heaving tits, his face locked between them, opening his mouth for air and having it filled with the salty wrinkled flesh. His hands flailed madly to the sides, then tried to pull his aunt's torso from his face to free himself from her boob prison. He could not and found himself dizzy from the lack of air, his hands resting on her back.

"Grab my ass, boy, grab it!" he heard her say, cinching the headlock on tighter, pulling his face painfully hard into the breastbone between those demanding tits, bending his nose to near breaking.

He obeyed, groaning, feeling the sweaty white meat of his aunt's madly flexing ass in his trembling fingers, marveling at the softness of them. He gave up any chance of the fight, feeling himself succumb to her, those thighs pounding up and down, slick with sweat and sun-tan oil. Though he'd never been in a pussy, he couldn't imagine one tighter than the grip of his horny old aunt's pulsating thighs.

"UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!!" she grunted as she came, each cry punctuated by a grinding squeeze of her thighs on Bart's cock.

He fought the urge to cum but she was too strong, too determined, and as the tops of her meaty thighs pummeled his nuts as she slammed up and down, he felt his balls ripple and the warmth of impending orgasm flood his body. His cum wanted to rip out in giant arcs but instead, as his cock lay imprisoned in the flexing heat of Lana's quivering thighs, blasted inside them. He felt the wet warmth of his sperm spread inside those meaty, humping thighs and he clutched her flailing ass that much harder as he came.

"UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!!" he heard himself scream in muffled grunts as his face remained prisoner of his aunt's tits, all of which spilled out of her suit now and wrapped in a meaty tomb around his cheeks.

She quieted her insistent thrusting, thighs coming to a halt, applying short, post-orgasmic jolts of squeezing to his trapped dick. As sensitivity overcame him, he twitched and trembled in her arms, as she continue to slide her super-slick thighs up and down on his dick, rubbing the tender back of the tip, torturing him with her tickling, scissoring thighs. She finally sighed and pulled herself up, on her hands, her massive tits flopping into Bart's panting face, the boy's eyes wide open and staring, first at the thick brown nipples Lana playfully scraped over his lips, and then up at her laughing face.

"Thanks for the dance, kiddo," she giggled, slipping off him, his wet cock still hard and slapping at his belly. "Can't wait to tell my big sister."

"WHAT! NO!" he screamed sitting up as Lana stood, parting her legs slightly to marvel at the tremendous load of boy cum smeared on her thighs, a spider's web of goo bridged between each one.

"Oh, we share everything, my sister and I," she said. "Especially when I go back down there with your sperm all over my thighs!"

She laughed and pointed to the cooling cum strung between her massive thighs.

"I'll get a towel," Bart said weakly, attempting to stand.

"Oh no you won't," she growled darkly.

Bart had tasted his own cum involuntarily on many occasions, all of them as he lay in bed, jerking off, shooting youthful blasts of cum up his slim torso, some of the first, stronger ones hitting him in the face. Those first few weren't so bad as he remained in the throes of orgasm, but as it ended, the last thing he wanted was to be eating his own spunk, so he'd quickly finish and wipe himself clean.

He had no chance now. Lana had flattened him to his bed again and jumped on his face, pinning it in those lusty, thick thighs, rubbing them up and down his lips and mouth, grunting and laughing as she scraped his load into his unwilling, sputtering mouth.

"Lick it up, boy, lick it allllll up," she snarled, pinching her thighs together and feeling Bart's desperate tongue snake out and over her cream-coated legs.

He again found himself fighting for air, and the urge to throw up, as he felt the clumps of cum slither off his aunt's punishing thighs and down his throat. She rode his face hard for a few minutes and to his horror, used it to grind out a quick orgasm, hunching her sweaty crotch into his nose, imparting her musky pussy smell into him. She finally clambered off and Bart sat up sputtering, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand, as Lana laughed.

"Well now, maybe I won't tell your sweet little granny about this," she sighed, turning to walk away, that incredible ass jiggling as she moved. "Or maybe I will..."

"No..please, Aunt Lana...," he heard himself begging, unable to stop staring at that ass as it quivered out of sight.

He sat for what seemed the longest time, staring into space, trying to make sense of what just happened. His aunt, a woman that since puberty he'd found to me amazingly sexy, had dominated him, taken him by force, forcing him to cum against his will. Or was it, he thought. Nothing in his life so far compared to this sexual thrill she'd given him. He wondered if he were still a virgin. Technically, he hadn't penetrated her, she'd just used her incredible thighs on him. Crazy thoughts continued to race through his mind until he heard the shriek.

"WHAT?" he heard his grandmother roar from the deck outside.

He raced to the bathroom window. Lana, with a smirk on her face, shrugged and pointed upstairs. Her ass was still exposed in her skimpy suit, glistening white. She pointed to her thighs, using a finger to scoop some remaining cum onto it, holding it up for Trish to see. The older woman's look was one of astonishment as she shook her head and that great curly mane of blonde-gray hair.

He ran back to his room, throwing himself on the bed atop his carefully laid-out clothes and waited. Moments later, he heard determined footfalls on the stairs and looked up. Granny Trish stood, in her modest two-piece bright yellow bathing suit, her ample tits tanned and thick with meaty wrinkled flesh, her belly a tiny puff, her long legs dark from the sun, freckled, wrinkled and saggy on the insides of her thighs, her calves amazingly tight and well muscled.

"Well now young man," she said calmly but slightly trembling with anger as she stood, hands on slender hips. "Care to tell me what just happened with your AUNT? My SISTER?"

He blurted out, as best he could, what had happened, that she came on to him, forcing herself on him, making him dance and somehow turned it into a sexual interlude and realized none of it was making sense, especially as his granny stood with that "how-could-you?" look on her wrinkled, unsmiling face.

"And you expect me to believe that? That my sister, who is what, 47 years older than you, forced herself on you? And you, a young man of 18, couldn't fight her off? You expect me to believe this nonsense?"

Bart's head hung low. Down below, he noticed the tip of his cock peeking out from his shorts and quickly stuffed it back in.

"And look at you, you're STILL aroused by all this? Really, young man, you disappoint me so much. Is that it? Are you still aroused? Are you aroused now looking at ME, your grandmother? Is that it?"

He looked up at her shaking his head vigorously from side to side, trying to convince her it wasn't true. But as she walked toward him, those big tits jiggling in her small top, those thighs fleshy and saggy and incredibly sexy as they quivered, his cock stiffened anew, the head poking out of the hole in his boxers again.

"Oh my GOD!" she barked at him, suddenly pushing his shoulders with both hands, leaning over to do it and affording him a quick view down her wrinkled cleavage to the white, untanned flesh below, a creamy expanse of white, crisscrossed by delicate blue veins just under the surface. "Look at you!"

His cock was fully exposed, stiff and hard, completely out of his shorts. He looked at it, then at her, then at it again, then anywhere but either.

"Grandma, please, I can...it's just that...I mean..."

"Stand up young man," she snapped sharply.

"What?" he asked astonished.

"I said stand up!" she repeated, coming closer.

He obeyed, struggling to his feet before his sexy grandmother, the only thing between them his stiff cock. He reached for it to put it away when she savagely slapped his hands away.

"You leave THAT alone!" she growled. "Now then..."

His eyes met hers as she shuffled closer, putting her arms around his shoulders, pulling him tight - and slipping his cock between her thighs, which were decidedly less fleshy and smaller than his aunts, but equally slick with sweat and oil and gripped him with incredible sexy pressure. She looked into his eyes, a look of anger still on her face.

"Now then, is this what you did?" she said, locking her feet together and quivering his sinewy, saggy thighs on his dick. "You forced your...your penis between your poor aunt's thighs like this?"

"No...no, she did...I mean, she took it...it was just there...I mean I couldn't..."

"Oh, you couldn't help yourself, is that it?" Trish snarled, shaking her gnarly old thighs a bit harder on his scissored cock. "You expect me to believe you couldn't help it, you couldn't help but...hump the thighs of an old lady like my sister? Is that right?"

"Yes...yes, Grandma...oh God...please don't...please Grandma..." Bart babbled.

Trish walked them backwards, towards the wall and reaching it, pinned her grandson to it, still scissoring his dick in her saggy but taut thighs, working them back and forth. Her hands held his and twisted them up behind his back, then encircled his wrists with one, holding him there. With the other, she reached up between them and slowly pulled her meaty white tits from her suit top, Bart's eyes looking down in amazement.

12