Dancing With Desire Pt. 01

Story Info
A woman starts to fall for her dance partner.
754 words
3.84
10.6k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwikat
kiwikat
2 Followers

I will never be sure exactly how he caught my eye, but somehow he did. Tall and cute with a dark colored shirt on; that could be what did it. That's kind of like tall, dark and handsome right? In either case, it was enough for me.

I watched him from out of the corner of my eye and immediately determined that he was going to be my new dance partner if only for a few seconds whether he liked it or not. It was an incredibly slow process of inching myself back and towards him. At least it felt that way, but I was intoxicated by the beat of the music and I had all the time in the world to spare.

I brushed up against his chest for the first time and the second with little to no reaction, but I knew instinctively that he was aware of my presence so close in front of him. I was certainly aware of his too.

A light touch brushed my shoulder and in that moment I knew that he was mine and I was his.

I felt a light graze across my right hip and shivered slightly. I'll never know whether or not he noticed the reaction in me, but either way I did not let it slow down my dancing and the brushing of my body against his every few seconds.

Another touch to my hip; this one was much bolder. I moved back what could have only been another millimeter or two; we were already so very close. In this way, I was brushing my entire back side along the front of him constantly. He grabbed my hips, effectively pulling me against him. For what was probably the first time in my life, I did not fight it. I let the lights and the music and the smell of drugs all around me pull me away from reality. I danced as if there was no tomorrow and the world slowly began to fall away around me.

The heat of his body, the smell of him, the sweat on his arms as he caressed me; it was all intoxicating to me and acted as the ultimate aphrodisiac. I was already coming undone on the inside.

His huge hands slid up my arms and shoulders and back down again only to grasp my hands with his own. I was melting for this man and hopeless to try to do anything to stop it, hopeless to even want to fight the feelings that were arising within me. Heaven and hell were warring inside me and I was powerless.

He pulled my hands back by my wrists so that I was closer to him, rhythmically ebbing and flowing with his body as heat seared through me. I was not the only one excited though. I could feel the swell of him through the thin shorts he was wearing and it just served to further my undoing.

Keeping my arms behind me, I returned the favor and ran my hands from his thighs and further up his sides until they were behind my head and wrapped around his neck.

We stayed like that for seconds, maybe hours and then he was brushing the loose hair from the side of my neck, the ultimate act of seduction; or so I thought until he replaced his hand with his mouth. Heat surged through me yet again.

The next thing I knew he was turning me around; hand on my forearm until my hands were back around his neck, but I was facing him; all in one fluid motion so that the dancing never stopped.

For the first time, he looked at me and smiled as if I was the only girl in the room and in that moment, I believe I was. He leaned down and I leaned up. His mouth met mine and I melted into the dance floor. There was nothing left of me.

I was a quivering, trembling mess as his tongue ever so slowly met mine. At this point, he was holding the majority of my weight as I leaned into him and he kissed me into oblivion.

The dancing stopped. The room stopped around us. The world stopped; everything stopped.

He spoke for the first time; his voice husky and raw with need, with desire for me.

"You want to get out of here?"

A nod of my head would have to suffice as my only response for I had forgotten how to speak.

kiwikat
kiwikat
2 Followers