Dancing With My Daugther

Story Info
How music drove a girl to orgasm--and love.
1.8k words
4.23
134.1k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: ALL PARTICIPANTS IN THIS STORY ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO CONSENT TO SEX. THEREFORE, SPECIFIC AGES ARE OMITTED.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the band that played at the club the other night. At the club, it was the band's music that led me to make love to a beautiful young lady.

Last week, my teenage daughter, Kelly, informed me that her best friend wouldn't be able to make some concert. Kelly was disappointed because she couldn't find anyone else to go to the concert with her, and was considering not going at all. Not wanting to see Kelly bummed, I offered to go with her, even though I had no idea who the band was and where this club was. Besides, it would allow me to keep an eye on Kelly to make sure that no guy would put the moves on her.

When I told Kelly I wanted to go with her, I was expecting her to say that she'd rather not go to a concert than be seen at a club with her dad. Kelly and I have always been close. Her mom died before she was old enough to know her, and Kelly was our first and only child. We loved and supported each other--I made sure Kelly was treated like the princess that she is, and Kelly was a good girl who never gave me any real problems. That was more of a help than anything she could have done; a very good girl is much easier to raise (widowed or not) than one who goes out of her way to make trouble.

Kelly's face brightened up immediately when I offered to go with her. "You'd really go with me, Daddy?"

"Of course I would, Sunshine," I replied.

"Thanks Daddy! You're the best!" With that, she threw her arms around my neck, got on her tippy-toes, and kissed me on the cheek. She had never done that before, so I noticed. Any guy would notice when a beautiful young girl kisses him, even if it's his own daughter. It wasn't a "I'm going to get some action" type of notice; it caught my attention merely because it had not happened before. It was another example of how she was growing out of her shell a little bit. She had always been a little on the shy side, not confident enough to talk to guys yet and not outgoing enough to make too many girlfriends. She was even a little quiet with me, even though we both knew that our love for each other was infinite. But now she was confident enough to kiss me on the cheek, and I saw that as a sign that she was growing up.

The rest of the week leading up to the concert passed by without anything exciting, although Kelly informed me every day of how exciting it was for her to see this band. Kelly always had a liveliness to her. I did my best to be a father and mother for her, but my dad was also a single parent and I knew he had a hard time at it, too. Despite not having a mother, Kelly had a positive predisposition. She was always upbeat, never getting too positive or negative about events in her life. If she had to go to this concert alone, she would obviously be a little sad, but it wouldn't have affected her mood too much. Again, I just didn't want her to be alone in that environment.

So the night of the concert came. I left work a little early to take Kelly out to dinner before the concert. When I got home, Kelly was already dressed. She knew I wouldn't let her wear anything too revealing, so she had put on jeans and a moderately low-cut tank top that I had allowed her to wear before. At dinner (Ruby Tuesday's), Kelly told me all about the band and repeated a couple hundred times how excited she was to see them. I told her that she'd better not hyperventilate when the band took the stage, and she just laughed her precious schoolgirl laugh.

We got into the club during the middle of the act of the band that opened for the main show. Kelly wasn't too interested in this band so it wasn't a concern of hers to see them, anyways. The show was sold out which meant standing room only. We ended up to the left of the stage against a wall, with her standing directly in front of me. She was a little shorter than I am, so I could stand behind her and see over her without any problem.

Between bands, Kelly was about to jump out of her skin with excitement. Picture video clips of teenage girls falling all over themselves when they saw Elvis in person, and this was how my daughter was acting. Because the crowd was so large, her body was leaning into mine. It was at this point that I began thinking of my daughter, my Sunshine, a little differently.

Imagine an under-sexed man in his mid to late 30's standing directly behind a beautiful teenage schoolgirl in jeans and a tank top who was gyrating like a maniac into his body. I was getting incredibly turned on. In an effort to get her to settle down a little bit, I put my hands on the sides of her waist, but nothing was going to get her to stop. Without removing my hands, I examined my daughter from behind. The smell of her perfume was intoxicating. Her golden brown hair, coming down to her the middle of her back, was the kind you'd like to run your fingers through after you make love to the woman who poses it. Her skin was so soft to the touch. Her breasts, while not especially large, were very nicely shaped. And while I couldn't see her ass, I could sure feel it rubbing into my crotch.

Fortunately, she was too excited about that the band was on stage that she didn't notice how hard I was. However, once she stopped gyrating so much, she noticed that my hands were still on her waist. It seemed that I noticed the same time she did; when I started to let go of her, she instead grabbed my hands and pulled them all the way around her. I now had my arms around the waist of a beautiful schoolgirl who was way too excited about a rock band. She surely felt my hard-on, which made it more surprising that she wanted me to hold her more tightly. She simply looked back at me, with a smile that wasn't seductive at all but still extremely sexy, and squeezed my hands with hers.

So we stood like this for a while. When they played her favorite song, she was jumping up and down again. I felt like I was about to cum right then and there, but I was able to hold it down--barely. The song didn't last long, which answered my impassioned prayers to God. However, right after that song, the band played its famous (so Kelly said) slow-song. Kelly grabbed my hands again and started swaying back and forth, guiding me to dance with her. This lasted the whole song, and to my surprise continued even after the song stopped. Kelly would not let go of me and would not stop swaying.

I couldn't resist it anymore. I cursed myself for doing this, but I whispered into her ear how beautiful she looked. She turned around all the way to face me and kissed me on the cheek again. This time I kissed her back, once on the cheek and once on her forehead. She turned around again because her other favorite song--another fast one--started playing. She refused to let me let go of her, continuing the act of jumping up and down uncontrollably. When she settled down a little bit, I started kissing her on the neck and shoulders. She was so lost in the moment from the music that she was actually having an orgasm! I could hear her above the music, yelling in pure ecstasy. Upon hearing this, I turned her around to face me again. The look on her face was incredible--the look of a beautiful woman as she is on the verge of cumming. I pulled her towards me and our lips locked, causing her to yell right into my mouth.

I held her into me and held the kiss for a good minute, allowing her time to come down from her orgasm. When she came to her senses, she smiled at me in amazement. I smiled back. She grabbed my arm and led me to the back of the dance floor where there were some seats. We proceeded to make out for the rest of the concert. All the while, she was moaning her sweet little schoolgirl moan. I didn't get too frisky with her, as we were in public.

IN PUBLIC!!! I realized that we might be seen by someone she knows. Not wanting her to be caught in such a situation (I knew there wouldn't be anyone I knew there, so that did not bother me), I told her it was time to go. She looked at me, still with such a look of amazement, and agreed.

So we went back to the car and were able to keep our hands off each other long enough to get home safely. However, once we were home, I picked her up and carried her to my bed. She told me to get the CD that was in her stereo; it was the CD of the band we just had seen tonight. So I put it in my CD player (on repeat), and we made love four times that night--in two hours. I was so horny from the years of not dating (and lack of jacking off) that I had no problem cumming so often in that short time. After the fourth time I came (she had multiple orgasms herself), she collapsed on top of me and we fell asleep. We woke up together the next day, and it was not awkward at all. We looked at each other and simply made love the rest of the day.

That was a week ago. I don't think I've had as much sex in my life leading up to the last week as I have had just this last week. When my daughter graduates from high school, we are going to move away to a new place and get married. She has slept in my bed every night.

I never thought I could love someone as much as I love Kelly. She feels the same way.

I love you, Kelly.