Dancing with the Devil

Story Info
The son of a Priest meets Lucifer on Halloween.
4.4k words
3.92
12.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

a halloween 2016 submission. at this time I'm unsure if this is gonna be erotic horror or just a light little scare. journey with me as we find out together.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

All hallows eve, the old name, but my father insists we still call October 30th by its name. its a time of whimsy in this technologically advanced age of 2016. gone are the day of kids and even some older teens walking door to door to barter for sweets with words no one knows the meaning behind. Replaced with parties and bars holding prize winning contests for best costume (but lets be honest, it's given to the woman with the most skin shown, a special advantage to those with more skin in the right places...)

before I go on perhaps I should introduce the players in this game we are about to embark on?

There is myself, the 6 foot lean nearly bean pole son of our local church's priest. He did his damn best to beat the words and lessons of the bible into me, had he not tried to force feed them to me it may have worked, but I was stubborn like my mother.

My mom was apparently the stereotypical cheerleader back in her day. Dad wont go into detail and mom gushes on about it in less then informative phrasing. But what I get out of it was dad verbally disarmed the entire football team as they tried to gang bang mom at a party, she fell in love, repented her ways and became his wife. You'd think a man of the cloth and a former cheerleader would have friction in their marriage but I have never seen mom and dad fight in any way, they gotta have some system in place that lets them communicate without clawing at each others throat.

Then there are my friends, whom I have plans with this evening.

Dean, my best bud, been there since I can remember. He is a bigger guy then me in most ways, two inches shorter but 35 pounds heavier at 220, if he wasn't such a softy he'd be on the football team, but he took to baseball instead. in celebration of the Blue jays recent victories he has chosen to go out this year as Jose Batista.

Maria, Deans former girlfriend, there was nothing ugly that made them split, they just both realized they were too shallow to make a relationship work. Apparently you need more then great sex to fall in love, who knew? She was a sparky little number, 5'2" who knows how heavy, and a noticeable chest. I'm not privy to this information so your gonna have to talk to Dean for specifics. I hear she is going out as Jeanne from the old TV classics, I doubt any one will know that much, but enjoy the sheer fabric she will be donning this evening.

Carla, real name Charlotte. Our stereotypical foreign friend. French exchange, and as top heavy as those Webble toys are bottom heavy. Going along with the stereotype, she's going as a maid tonight. I just pray she isn't going to stick to french like she teased. 5'4" and probably 100 pounds without the tits, she was model material. Carla is an oddball to say the least, she is real shy in person, but she really gets into a role when she has to dress up.

And then we have Deans date, a women whom none of us has met yet. He had been bragging about her for weeks but refused to let us see her. I know nothing about her, but will be meeting her in a few short hours.

Donning my costume, one my father disapproved of, Freddie Kruger, the stuff of nightmares. My sister was an ace with make up and got me to look real damn close to the movies. I borrowed a neighbors hedge trimmers (you know, the finger knives kind), and my dads old fedora he got from his dad. Weeks of preparation helped me turn an old Christmas sweater into a dingy hole filled replica of Freddie's key attire. The rest was simple.

I was headed out the door and saying good night to mom and dad just before he stopped me. I held back a sigh and awaited the moral lecture he would no doubt give me.

But he just gave me a stern look and handed me a small half palm sized whiskey flask and told me to "be careful".

As I got into his old car, make and model whatever, I'm no car junkie, it's a 5 seater, pale blue, family car deal, take from that what you will. I took a sniff of the flask he gave me and rolled my eyes. Holy water...My dad gave me holy water in a whiskey flask...i sure hope this was a failed attempt at humor, the last thing I need is dad repeating the old stories of our family being traveling healers and demon hunters. those things aren't real...

half an hour later, at Club Hostile...

DEMONS ARE REAL!!! or at least, that's what my alcohol fueled mind was almost willing to believe after seeing Dean's date. Sarah Lucy, preferring Lucy, dressed as a provocative devil girl, complete with whore's clothes and aesthetic wings, horns and tail. I almost thought these things were real at first, as they moved fluidly outside her own body movements, It wasn't till I asked about them that she revealed their true nature.

Popping her horns and wings off she set them on the table with a smile. "Unfortunately the tail is gonna have to stay, it's...a little trickier to unplug." She said probably blushing behind that glossy red skin paint. Woman was kinky, willing to go out with a demon's tail butt plug. That curvy super model-esque body of hers had to of been formed with years of torturous use of a corset.

"And what about those fake fangs?" I asked with a charming tone. Resisting every urge to watch her dancing cleavage, paling in comparison to Carla but still large enough for 4 fields of corns to use farming terms.

"Those are actually real, I guess my fangs grew a little more then the average persons, it kinda helped sway my costume choice." Her smile was wide this time, and I saw a playfulness in her eyes that also warned me to back off if I wasn't ready to play hardball. I decided to just sit back and relax, last thing I need is Dean getting on my case with the 20 questions grilling of his date.

The club was jam packed tonight, with several patrons getting liquored up enough to ask out Carla and Marie, each thinking that I was somehow a dynamo that brought two dates to a Halloween bash. I had fun with it once and gave them "permission" to dance with a guy, they made me regret that by turning him into a human stripper pole more or less. Carla cussed me out in french when she returned, or at least I think she did, all I know is "Tab er knack" isn't a compliment.

The night started to get interesting when Dean left to "escort" his date to the ladies room. I gave him a sly wink and our "secret high five" as he got up. But shortly after I felt my heart pound hard in my chest, my ears heard this strange noise that sounded like a mixture of people whispering gibberish and a snake trying to speak Latin. I asked the two lovely young ladies beside me to let me up to go to the bathroom when I was met with the weirdest acid trip I was ever on. Black smoke was pouring out from the edges of the men's room door, yet no one around it seemed to notice it. I inquired with a few of them but each only wanted to know where I got the absinthe I was so obviously tripping on. I had no idea what this phenomenon was, but something compelled me to reach for the flask dad handed to me.

Holy water...used to expel demons from human bodies and cleanse any spells from the human body...I had no idea how to use this, and I doubt Hollywood got it right. But I had little else to go on. I took a deep breath and opened the flask, and splashing the door with each word spoke:

"The power of Christ compels you!"

The shriek from inside was hopefully a coincidence, but I high tailed it out of there before I found out one way or the other.

The girls had decided to earn a few free drinks while I had vacated the booth, latching onto each others mouths and groping hidden flesh for onlookers.

"You know almost everything you are doing is a sin right?" I decided to get in a bit of humor while I was still in this odd "priest mode".

The girls giggled at me before separating, finally noticing the rainbow of drinks sat at the table. "We're sorry reverend Kruger, might we give penance by sharing our drinks?" They both played up the innocent girls act with pouty lips and big bright eyes. I had to continue the farce.

"Nay, A man of the cloth does not share in the spoils of sin, thou must indulge in thy reward post haste, thy penance shall arrive on the morrow!" I made a phony cross gesture with my one hand while leaving the other on my chest over my heart.

The girls laughed giddily and began sipping away at their drinks. moments later a frustrated looking Dean and glaring Lucy joined us. Lucy's one leg looked like it had been washed recently...

"She doesn't look to happy, a girl get handsy in the bathroom with her?" I inquired, honestly curious as to what happened to her.

Her response was a glare of evil if there ever was one, Dean however quickly deflected the question wondering where all the cocktails came from.

"Drinks are on us boys, just make sure to let the horny onlookers know what you want before they order it for us." Maria said with a giggle before burying her face in the half acre of Carla's cleavage.

Dean gave a hoot of approval, gladly freeing me from the icy glare of Lucy. She was obviously pissy about something, but I couldn't guess what. Sliding a drink over to her hoping to pacify the woman I smiled at her.

"Look, no sense wasting a night fuming over something, have a drink, relax, take a page from these whores *kick* oww...and maybe grind on a crotch or two *double kick* owww!" I don't think I need to specify who was kicking me.

A voice responded, but it sure as hell wasn't Lucy's. or at least, I hope it wasn't. "I'm onto you holy man..." Came the rumbling growl that slid past her lips. An instant later she gave me the biggest happy smile she could muster and accepted the drink with a giggle, downing it like it wasn't anything more then a glass of water. Then grabbing Dean by the hand and dragging him out to the dance floor to wiggle to Charlie Daniels "Devil Came to Georgia". Thankfully we are in Ontario Canada, Georgia can deal with its own devils.

The night kept going with assortments of free drinks provided by horny onlookers, I'm guessing my lack of attachment to the ladies had reached all ears and no one was feeling guilty about ogling anymore. At some point in the night I pulled out my flask and just stared at it, wondering what the hell happened earlier and what made me splash this stuff on the rest room door.

While lost in thought, Carla had managed to yank the flask from me in an extremely over blown "ninja" maneuver, thanks to countless cocktails worth of alcohol in her system.

"Ooooooh! lookie-ye-ye-ye, mister holy man brought his own stuff! Holding out on us ey mister goodie goodie?" She was clearly teasing, not actually trying to make fun of me.

"No Carla, it's not what you think, my old man just handed me some holy water before I left the house, guess it's his way of worrying about me, thinking it's like a good luck charm or something."

"Hmm-mm-mm-mm" She laughed as she swayed. "Think if I have some I'll turn into an angel?" She inquired and downed a mouthful before I could suggest otherwise. My heart thumped loud again as I saw that same black smoke start to flow out of her mouth. The look on her face told me instantly what was about to happen. Pulling off my Fedora I held it in front of her as she expelled a rainbow of undigested alcohol into the bowl of the hat before heaving a moment before the second purge.

"Maria! Ask the bartender for a bucket, I'll get her to the ladies room!" Maria bolted and I did my best to hobble her along a straight line to the girls restroom. No one seemed to make a fuss when I kicked open the door and brought her to the sink to continue playing to role of the girl in exorcist. I on the other hand tried to half busy myself with cleaning my grandfathers hat...

Carla began spouting off apologies and regrets between purges, promising never to "think those thoughts again" or "to save herself for marriage". most people just spout never again in reference to the drinks but fail to do so the next time. Was this a french thing?

Maria came in and took my spot beside her friend, shooing me out of the bathroom. Not two steps away from it I bumped into Lucy who had a far too mischievous grin.

"What happened?" She said with what sounded like true concern, but that face made it clear there was a plot involved.

"Carla lost the race against the clock is all." I said using humor and a bad analogy to hopefully put Lucy off balance.

"That doesn't sound right, Carla looked perfectly fine indulging in her desires. I don't see how she could have possibly come to regret her choices tonight..." I noticed that Lucy had re-adorned her complete costume at this moment as her wings flapped playfully behind her. I'm really starting to think Lucy isn't just a girl in a costume...

My phone ringing in my pocket broke my focus on the girl as I answered it. Maria had called me and informed me that she would escort Carla home after she was feeling better. I told her I understood and told her to make sure a bouncer escorted them until they were safely into a taxi. As I hung up I was gonna give Lucy a piece of my mind but I couldn't find her anywhere. Thinking she went back to our booth with Dean I made my way there, only to find the bartender dropping off the bill...That bitch made Dean stiff me with the bill! Thankfully eighty percent of the drinks we had were free thanks to horny bastards, but we still had a fair share before those two put on a show. I dropped money onto the table and made my way to the door.

Maneuvering past the people still piling in at this late hour I slowly walked towards my dads car, only to find black tire marks where it used to be, trailing away in a long line out of the parking lot. I wasn't gonna drive it, I was too drunk, but our town had a service that let you call in a DD, but my fury at this moment wasn't exactly about that.

"What the FUCK!? someone stole my dads car! Oh my god he is gonna kill me! Could this day get any worse?!" And as if on cue, my phone rang again, a heavy metal tune used in a video game boss battle, Dean's ringtone.

I answered it and glared ahead, half expecting Lucy's voice.

"Hey man!" Came Dean's intoxicated greeting, "Thanks for lending Lucy your old mans car to bring me home, I don't think her tiny little body could hold me up ya'know?" I never gave her my keys! Taking the time to frisk myself I found that indeed my keys were gone. "I promise I won't do anything nasty with her in the car dude, I do my best work in the bedroom." His tone implied the wink afterwards. But I was scared for his life. I don't know why I thought it now, but I don't think his date is a human.

"Dean you gotta listen to me!" I heard moaning on the other end, Lucy must of taken the phone from him and silenced him with the patented tongue hold. Her flirty chuckle further infuriated me. "Hey there holy man, I'll be sure to "give thanks" for the blessing I've received tonight, I'm surely going to be calling out to god a few times tonight, so he should answer my prayers right?" Her tone grated on me, Dean was laughing, knowing I'm only lightly involved in my fathers religious politics, but today I felt like I was going to earn my collar.

I shut my phone off, and with my fury burning half my intoxication away I booked it to Dean's house. His parents were away for the Halloween holiday at a friends party. I couldn't leave him alone with Lucy for long.

Half an hour later I was outside his home. My car was parked haphazardly in the driveway, and there wasn't any lights on. Pulling open the back hatch of the car I pulled out dads "emergency" supplies; Another flask of holy water, 5 small silver crosses (often used for necklaces and the like), and a 6 inch gold edged cross. My faith was being put to the test tonight, I had to pack away any doubts.

Holding the large cross in my hands, forming them into the stereotypical prayer sign, I closed my eyes and spoke.

"O lord up in heaven, grant me strength to save my friend." I swear the cross heated up slightly in my grip, but not enough to really make me wonder about it for long.

Bursting through the front door, the sight that greeted me unnerved me slightly. The living room was in complete upheaval. Lamps were on the floor, the table flipped over, the couch covered in stains and cushions everywhere. If there was an ounce of blood anywhere I would of thought Dean was dead, but I could tell this was the result of primal sexual activity. If Lucy was human, she was never gonna use her spine again, but since she wasn't plastered against a wall getting dicked up to her throat, I had my doubts she was a slave to Dean's dick yet.

The trip up the stairs was littered with literally shredded undergarments. Deans favorite boxers were nothing more then patches of cloth, and what I could only assume was Lucy's bra, was torn between the cups, the hooks still in place in the back. They were already into it, hot and heavy no doubt. I can hopefully expel Lucy, but dad is no doubt going to have to exorcise Dean tonight...

Quietly I made my way to the next floor, the sound of creaking wood and groaning springs covered my ascent really well. Sexy comedies do no justice to the sounds these two were making, without the image to see, it sounded to me like who ever was on top pounding was absolutely trying to fuck who ever was under them through the mattress.

Reaching for the doorknob, I stopped, I sensed something wrong. Grabbing the holy water I doused the doorknob, black smoke again rose from the shiny golden orb, but inside I heard a loud scream of what had to be pain. In a way I was hoping that Dean decided to be a jerk and lance her ass sans lube at that moment, but in the back of my mind knew that Lucy was aware I had thwarted her first trap for me.

Deciding I was ousted I opted for what little of a surprise attack as I could get. Kicking in the door, I stomped in and commanded Dean to dismount Lucy. But I was wrong in my guess as to who was riding who.

Lucy was on top, and bent backwards like a contortionist showing off how flexible their spine really is. her upside down half crazed smile was overshadowed by the now pale body under her. Dean's sun bronzed skin was now as white as a cave dwelling mountain hermit. His muscles seemed loose as if they were in a state of pure relaxation. With a laugh that brought to mind Harley Quinn, Lucy dismounted Dean, his cock now a withered twig. Their mixed sexual juices flowed slowly out of her gaping cunt, which slowly closed and stopped the flow, leaving a stalactite of sticky whiteness between her legs. My gaze came back to her face, and with a smile that once again brought to mind the worlds hottest crazy chick, she taunted me.

"Too late..."Holy man""

I lost it, I lunged at her, holding a small silver cross under my thumb and pressing it firmly against her forehead. "Begone! By his holy plan!" I didn't know any real prayer or phrases from the bible, all I had was my righteous vehemence to guide me.

Her skin seared at least, and she screamed. But she batted my arm away and she was only left with a burn mark of the cross on her skin. She hissed at me in retort, but I took the opportunity to force another cross down her throat.

"The power of Christ compels you!" Her scream could be compared the the desperate cries of a woman about to be murdered in a basement, which made me slightly worried about what the neighbors might be thinking right now. Stepping up to her and pulling her up by her hair I was about to use the large cross to expel her but she clawed at my arm and made me back off. Leaving me with three small gashes on my forearm.

12