Dancing with You

Info
This dance is ladies only.
6 words
4.57
185.1k
47
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theravenfox
theravenfox
1,387 Followers

This dance is ladies only.

--:--
--:--
1.0
theravenfox
theravenfox
theravenfox
1,387 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Exquisitely Beautiful Build up and Detail, arousulations ongoing, your voice alone. a total turn on, thank you for sharing your erotic excellence, please, more girl/girl seductions, i didn't get through the first reading as girls just kissing girls, instant Hot and Hard, soft lips and tongues that delicious, kissable wetness in the panties, the Beauty is you were there with her in the Audio, by far the very best and most complete I've ever Heard...Thank you again!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
OMG!!

This was H-O-T! Your voice is entrancing. The storytelling is great. You could be my Scherizade any time.

lingerie65lingerie65over 6 years ago
A special place in my heart

I truly enjoyed listening to your beautiful you're beautiful fantasy I enjoy both listening to smut and other what's considered lower forms of entertainment, such as ts.tv

and also crossdressing, wich I personally just love stepping into a sexy pair of panties and putting on a bra. After wich I add a matching garter belt, then I roll up a nylon stocking up my left leg and fasten it to its garter (repeating that lovely & feminine treat slowly up my left leg.

Now of course I step into a lovely pair of come fuck me pumps, but I walk over to my closet and I pick out a beautiful dress all in black just like the sweet nothings I'm wearing underneath, and pour myself into it. I finish by choosing a brunette wig, and finally I lightly apply mt makeup ( thus stepping into my world of beautiful femininity)

now what I just wrote is strickly my fantasized becoming my reality, wich is what you've accomplished in turning your hunt into a beautiful dreamlike reality (my hat's off to you dearest lady, and your voice's just so soothing & creamy (bottom line, you're candied butter all the way around) total accomplishment.

I've seen your name quite often when I'm looking for something to listen to and I've always avoid it like the Black Plague thinking that it was just some dumb ass, last night at work I needed to find something quick so I said what the fuck. Boy was I amazed, enthralled even, (so to speak) you are fucking good (pardon my language) better than that I think great and lovely.

So now I'm going to gave to dig through all the s*** that I've haven't heard just to find your name and hear all your other beautiful, beautiful garbage and I say that word total adoration !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

Imagined you were doing that to me and I came over and over! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your Voice

This is definetly the reason why I couldn't stoped hearing the audio. It's insane. You took me to a new place. Thank you.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Lovers Without Realizing It Love takes a woman and her boss by surprise.in Lesbian Sex
A Proper Send-off A gay soldier and straight civilian celebrate Veterans Day.in Lesbian Sex
Mountain Magic Jesse and Cat find themselves stranded and Cat's curious.in Lesbian Sex
Rear Ended Christmas Eve fender-bender leads Amanda to lesbian romance.in Lesbian Sex
She Finally Found Her Chance I had no idea she was waiting for me.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories