D'Andre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next thing I knew, D'Andre had cut across the five feet of tiger-striped carpet separating us and grabbed me and shoved me up against the wall. I distinctively remember hearing that thump as my body hit the wall. I opened my mouth in protest. "Don't," I think I said, but I didn't say it with a whole lot of feeling behind it. D'Andre pushed his massive chest against me. I felt his tremendous size and strength as he hoisted me in the air so I was at eye-level with him. I felt my high heel slide off my left foot. D'Andre loosened his grip and let me slide to the floor. As he did, I twisted my ankle of the foot still in the heel. In my surprise to adjust my foot, I didn't realize why D'Andre had loosed his grip. Before I could react, he slid his big hands down my outer thighs and pushed them inside my dress, pulling it upwards until he was gripping my hips again, only with no cloth separating his hands from my waist, only the flimsy satin fabric of my panties.

I raised my arms in protest and pushed against D'Andre's chest, but it was like pushing against a brick wall. In fact, it only caused him to again push his face against mine.

Instead of saying clearly that I wanted him to stop, instead I said, "What are you doing?"

RIP!

I felt my panties press against my ass. For a moment I thought D'Andre was giving me a wedgie, but when I heard the rip I knew he had used his tremendous brute strength to rip my panties from my body. He casually tossed them over his shoulder while pressing me against the wall with his other arm.

It was such an aggressive maneuver on his part, yet I had to admit there was something impressive about the way he did it. And the voice in my head that said I was crazy for letting him do this to me was replaced by pure need. I suspect any girl can relate to this.

The next thing I knew, he was pulling down his athletic shorts. Out popped out his cock. I remember looking down and thinking something like that would hurt. Then why was I willingly spreading my legs for him? My eyes were glued to his groin as his penis continued to grow. It certainly was long, but the thing that impressed me about it was how thick and how black it was. I had never seen an uncircumcised cock in person and I can't say that it was pleasing to the eye. The droopy foreskin gave his penis a hose-like appearance. Honestly, if not for what "it" did for me, I wouldn't let such an ugly appendage touch my body.

I opened my mouth to object, but nothing came out as D'Andre gathered my ass in his massive hands. I remember gasping as he entered me, and I remember feeling my ass press against the wall. I remember being surprised at how wet I was and how my fear was replaced almost instantaneously by a type of ecstasy I had never before felt in my life. I think D'Andre must have enjoyed whatever approving noise I made at the time because I felt him surge forward and after that my arms and legs became totally useless and I wondered if I was paralyzed, but then I know that I couldn't be because I felt the most wonderful sensations of my life coming from you-know-where.

I guess I expected it to hurt, but it didn't hurt as much as I anticipated. It felt like the best thing that ever happened to me. I am blushing as I write this. I honestly never knew a cock could feel that good. In the first minute after I first got filled, I think I yelled "Oh my god," at least ten times.

I recall my breasts bouncing up and down in my brassiere and the back of my head repeatedly tapping the wall. But instead of trying to pad my head with my hand or push him away, I think I said something like, "Fuck yeah!" The memories are blurry, though I know for a fact that I didn't want the feeling to stop, under any circumstances. I know this because after some time, to my great dismay, D'Andre stopped fucking me for a moment.

"Yeah, I knew dat ass was mine," he said, in a rare use of the first person before he gathered me up and placed me beneath him on the floor and entered my again. This time, it felt like what I imagine really great heroin feels to a junkie. Never in my life have I been fucked even close to that hard. In fact, I'm not sure I was ever actually fucked before today. Yes, for all intents, I was a virgin, maybe not in the textbook sense, but in the ways that counted. And I came. Oh did I ever come. Four times? Six times? I honestly lost count. I do know that at some point he flipped me over and made me get on all fours. And would you believe I kept my knees apart and thrust my ass high in the air for him.

I think I literally became my own cunt. The pleasure down there was so intense and it radiated throughout my body and made my toes, ears, fingertips and nipples tingle so intensely that I was squeezing my toes together and reaching instinctively with my hands to scratch my tits. Only D'Andre's hands were in my way. I remember when I felt his hands blocking me, it occurred to me just how fucking possessed I was. When that thought entered my mind, my body went perfectly rigid and I had the most intense orgasm of my life. Maybe the ones before weren't actually orgasms; I don't know. I do know, however, that I screamed so loud that D'Andre clamped his hand over my mouth and said, "Shut up."

No, he wasn't exactly a gentleman. Let me rephrase that -- when it came to him fucking me, I have no complaints. He handled me roughly, but not abusively by any means. He struck me as quite experienced and it surprised me the way I reacted to his body. It was like he had a plan. After fucking me from behind for what seemed like a beautiful forever, he flipped me onto my back and mounted me missionary style yet again. As I was coming for like the 50th time, I noticed that D'Andre groans were getting louder.

"Please don't come inside me," I managed to pant. "Come on my stomach."

The next thing I knew, he pulled out and slid forward and his massive cock was in my face. With one hand, he gripped his cock and with the other he palmed the back of my head like a basketball. Before I could react, the asshole shot a huge load all over my fucking face! I instinctively tried to move my head, but my head was the size of a coconut to him. As I moved my hand to cover up, he squeezed my head.

"Don't cover your face, bitch."

What a gentleman. Not to mention, I have never seen a guy come like this before. It kept coming out. It hit my cheeks and my eyes and my nose. And D'Andre said, "Open yo mouth, bitch." And I did, just like a fucking puppy, can you believe it? And he shot quite a bit of spunk on my tongue, which he ordered me to swallow. I suppose I should be all indignant about this and I am on some level. His cum tasted pretty gross, but at the time I was happy to do it and as I write about it I'm can feel my mouth watering. What has gotten into me?

After he finally stopped ejaculating, I felt pressure on the back of my head and I instinctively took his monster in my mouth and willingly began sucking it. D'Andre was particularly animated and pressed his cock against my throat until I gagged quite badly. At least at that point he pulled out and let me catch my breath for a moment.

"Open yo mouth, I won't go so deep this time," he said, and I was happily letting him stick it back in my mouth and greedily sucking it even though it tasted kind of foul. This time he didn't force it against me and I was surprised at my own eagerness. He moaned and sounded satisfied and that only made me more determined to suck him and now he was laughing and complementing me in his backhanded way, calling me a good girl. "I knew you'd be spectacular at sucking dick, baby." When he was satisfied, he pulled out and began slapping me on my cheeks with his semi-erect penis. This gave me perverse gratification as well, but something inside me snapped and told me it was time to leave. Fortunately D'Andre released me and sat back in his chair and watched me as I hurriedly gathered my stuff.

"Now that was some interview, huh girl?" Oh I think D'Andre answered all the questions. Now where you rushing off to girl? We just getting started."

"I, um, have to go," I managed to stammer. And I did. I guess that's just me. I was an animal that had been violated and needed time to sort it out. And to D'Andre's credit, he saw that and let me go, but not without a parting shot. "Yo, A-lisa," he said, stressing the second syllable in my name. "I want you to bring that sweet piece of booty back to D'Andre's tomorrow. Y'all hear me?"

I can't stop thinking about what he did to me and how it felt. That big black monster and the way it felt when it was inside me. I'm so fucking sore this evening, but I keep thinking about what he did to me and it makes me buzz between the legs. I feel like such a fucking slut, but I can't help thinking about the way he held me by the waist and violated my body and how good it felt to give in to him.

At the same time, I do have some complaints. Once D'Andre started fucking me, he kept referring to me as his bitch. He made me tell him how much I loved it, which seems unnecessary. I don't like the idea of totally giving in to whatever he wanted to do. He did seem a bit bossy. And I wasn't thrilled with how he came all over my face. My eyes are both red and I hope they clear up tomorrow. And I'm worried about AIDS. I can't believe I didn't say anything when he did that. Now I have to go get tested and pray to god I'm negative.

On top of it all he wants me to come back for a "third interview" tomorrow afternoon. And as you would expect, I'm conflicted about the whole situation.

To be continued....

12