Danger Lurks

Story Info
She gets dangerous, yet exciting, surprise after lunch.
1.1k words
4.05
54.9k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara had decided to walk to the restaurant where she was meeting her friends for lunch. Marcello's was only five blocks away, and it was a beautiful spring day. Sara loved the Italian restaurant; not only was the food good, but the building that housed it was old and gorgeous.

The petite brunette reached the eatery and joined her three other friends. She had been friends with all of them since grade school, and it was great to laugh and joke around with them. The only bothersome note in the whole meal happened when Sara felt someone's eyes on her. She looked up and across the floor, meeting the eyes of a man. The blond-haired, blue-eyed gent smiled slightly and raised his glass in salute to Sara. While flattered, Sara also felt a bit unnerved by his constant stare.

The young woman went back to chatting and laughing with her friends. When she looked back over to see that the handsome man was no longer there, she felt relieved, yet disappointed. She was jolted back to the table when her friend Marina said with a laugh, "Sara? What are you staring at?"

"What? Oh, uh nothing. Sorry," she replied guiltily.

"Well, I'm on my way back to work, and so are Tabby and Catherine. Do you want a ride back to work?" inquired Marina.

"No, I walked. I'll walk back as soon as I use the restroom. But thank you," said Sara with a smile.

After a round of cheek kisses goodbye, Sara walked to the restroom. She used the toilet, then went to the sink to wash her hands. She was lost in thought, plotting the remainder of her work day, when someone handed her a paper towel.

"Did you enjoy your meal, Sara? asked a calm voice. She realized with dread that it was the blond stranger from earlier. Two things caused the feeling of dread - the fact that he knew her name and that he was in the women's restroom.

"Wh-What are you doing in here?" she stuttered. Sara went to brush past him to leave, but the man grabbed her arm and twisted it behind her. He placed his other hand over Sara's mouth, then used his leverage on her twisted arm to push her into an empty stall, pulling the door shut behind him.

The man put tape over Sara's full lips and then placed cuffs on the arm twisted behind Sara's back, snapping the other cuff around the support pole of the bathroom stall. The pole was only visible at the top of the stall, and her cuffed arm was extended fully. The stranger did the same with Sara's other arm, using one hand to pull the cuff out of his pocket and place it on her wrist.

Sara was then immobilized, trembling with fear. The man leaned close and whispered into her ear, "I've waited a long time for you, Sara, for you to come enjoy this particular restaurant."

The curvaceous beauty struggled against her restraints, her eyes wide in horror. The dangerous man pulled up Sara's shirt and reached behind her to unclasp her bra. When her full tits spilled out, the man brushed a single fingers across the nipples. He then wet a finger and circled her nipples, saying gruffly, "Does that feel good, Sara?"

Sara closed her eyes, ashamed that his actions made liquid seep between her thighs. The man laughed, seeming to know what she was feeling. "Yes Sara, I know what you like. I've been watching you for a long time now," he chuckled nastily.

The man then palmed her tits, caressing them roughly. He slid his hands down her skirt, then grabbed the hem, pulling her skirt up around her waist. Sara whimpered, unsure of what he would do next. The stranger rubbed his fingers across the crotch of his panties, then sniffed his digits. "I do believe you are happy to see me, my beauty," he crooned.

He then yanked her panties down roughly, pushed them down past her ankles and off. He picked them up, and said with a smile, "I'll save these for later." He then stuffed them into his pocket.

The man pulled Sara close to him, and slid his hands over her firm ass cheeks. He brought one hand around to Sara's crotch and rubbed a finger against her clit. When Sara jerked in response, the man smiled, intent on his purpose. He continued to rub, watching Sara for her reaction.

Sara fought against the tide of feeling coursing through her. She could tell that she was on the verge of orgasm, but was desperate to deny the man that satisfaction of making her cum. When the man realized what Sara was doing, he smiled, leaned in close, and whispered in her ear, "That's ok, Sara. I'm prepared for that too."

The stranger then stepped back and withdrew a small vibrator from his pants pocket. He turned in on and placed it against Sara's clit, sliding it back and forth, using his other hand to hold back the lips of her luscious pussy. The vibrations from the toy echoed throughout Sara's tiny body. Her head fell back as her muscles began to tighten in pleasure.

The man smiled slightly and applied more pressure to the tiny instrument of Sara's torture. Sara moaned as she felt her muscles start to tremble. Her attempts to hold back were all in vain against the man's knowing hands.

Sara's vision swam, with prisms of light dancing against darkness. She thrashed against her restraints as the orgasm moved through her, until she was spent. The man smiled again and rubbed a finger against her clit, laughing when Sara jerked violently. He then inserted two fingers into her throbbing pussy, withdrawing them to place them into his mouth, sucked on them gently, and said softly, "Mmmm... But that will have to wait for another time, my dear."

The stranger then took a soft cloth and a liquid-filled bottle his pocket. Sara watched through heavy lidded eyes as he poured some liquid onto the cloth. He placed the cloth over Sara's nose and as she drifted off the sleep, she heard him say softly, "I'll be seeing you, Sara."

The man quickly put Sara's clothing into place, uncuffed her, removed the tape and placed her limp body on the lid of the tiolet, leaning her upper body against the wall of the stall. He washed his hands in the sink, then exited the women's restroom, yanking an "Out of Order" sign off of the door as he pulled it closed. He then strolled away, whistling.