Danger Viking Territory

Story Info
She likes her lovemaking gentle, or does she?
2.9k words
4.15
106.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first few months of our relationship everything was fine concerning our sexual lives. My boyfriend had been a virgin when we met which I always thought strange seeing as he was twenty, the fact was he was very shy around women and I had been the one to chase him rather than he chase me. My boyfriend has always been a tender lover, always more concerned about making me cum than worrying about himself, which I found very touching. I did not truly find out how I felt about getting fucked hard until after one night at a party.

It was a typical college party, the house was crowded with everyone trying to get as drunk as possible, my boyfriend and I included. Towards the end of the night we were all very drunk and I was in the kitchen talking to some friends in a very slurred way. I was so drunk in fact that I was talking to Ragnar. Ragnar was one of the guys that always hung around us. I think that he was an exchange student, I did know that he was from Switzerland. He had done lots of research into the "Viking" and early Roman cultures.

Ragnar was older than the rest of us about maybe thirty. Most, secretly, found him very creepy, for actually digging into ancient gravesites. The guys seemed to like him, though, because he had a flash car and bought them beer, or brewed it himself. It was obvious to us girls that he was only hanging around to try and get in with one of us and we treated him like the pervert player we thought he was. This did not seem to bother Ragnar and he would smile his, what I naively thought, lecherous smile at any of us whenever we told him to get lost. My boyfriend especially did not like him.

Ragnar was not only older and richer but he was also a very large man. Not particularly fat but he was very tall and muscular. He would always wear a tight black tee shirt, which always had some kinky sexual picture on it. But tonight for some reason I was enjoying talking to him. It was probably the copious amounts of strong alcohol I had drunk but the more we talked the more I began to find Ragnar attractive. As the other partygoers all sloped off to find somewhere to sleep I found myself alone with Ragnar in the kitchen.

He noticed too and promptly turned the conversation to sex. I was kind of expecting it, as Ragnar was weird, he would actually get off on getting a girl to talk about sex. It didn't bother me that night and I was quite prepared to talk to him about it. Over the next hour I found myself telling Ragnar all about my sex life. (What an idiot I was.) Ragnar was very interested and asked me all sorts of questions which I later regretted answering. At the time, though, it all seemed natural to tell him. When I told him about my boyfriend and how he was so gentle and caring Ragnar began to laugh, a deep evil sounding laugh. I grew angry and asked him why he found it so funny.

He replied that he would never be such a wimp and when he had sex he made sure the girl got fucked hard and if she enjoyed it then great, but if not he did not care. I was shocked and turned on at the same time. The alcohol was working it's magic and I was getting horny. Disclosing the secrets of my sex life to Ragnar was also turning me on.

When he said he would fuck any girl hard and fast I could not help but imagine him on top of me fucking me whether I liked it or not. I felt myself getting ready to screw him and suddenly I came to my senses and blurted out I needed to go to sleep. He simply smiled his infuriating, your ass is mine now smile. I took my glass to the sink and was washing it out under the tap when I suddenly felt arms slide around me and hold me tight. I knew it was Ragnar.

His mouth was right by my ear as he spoke.

He said, "Come on, my dear. I know you got turned on back there. You're just a horny little slut like all the rest. You need a big fat cock up you so that you know what a real man is like."

I was outraged and struggled to get free but his grip on me was too tight. True, I could have screamed but did not; the truth was his filthy words had turned me on even more. I stopped struggling and just stood there breathing hard.

He whispered, "Good girl." in my ear.

Then I felt his hand move down from my shoulder where he had been easily restraining me. He unbuttoned my shirt, tore my bra, then his hand moved slowly inside over my right breast until his big paw completely covered it and he gave it a sudden tight squeeze.

I gasped as both pleasure and pain enveloped me, my knees nearly buckled. I knew then that I was his for the taking, and looked forward to surrendering myself to him. He released my breast and carried on down my body, over my skinny flat stomach and down to my crouch. I was wearing a short tan skirt made of some thin material, which really clung, to me. His hand moved down to the hem of the skirt and he grabbed my thigh. I gasped again. My resistance was fading rapidly. Where the hell was my boyfriend when I needed him most?

I was standing in a kitchen being groped by a man I hardly knew whilst my boyfriend was probably just outside the door. What was worse was the man was the Ragnar. His hand did not last long on my thigh and almost immediately he started moving it up my thigh towards my crouch. This time his hand moved under my skirt and I looked down in wonder to see his wrist disappearing under my skirt and between my legs.

I was wearing only a small pair of white panties and I felt his finger brush against them and start rubbing up and down my vaginal opening. I was so turned on by this point that my love juice was soaking through the gusset of my panties and by the horrid snicker from Ragnar he was aware of it too. It did not take Ragnar too long to find the edge of my panties and slip his fingers inside. I came at the thought of him holding me down and screwing me.

He continued rubbing me and I knew it would not be long before he would try to stick his fingers inside me. In my mind I can remember telling myself to get away, I was about to be fingered by a disgusting, pervert whom I hated and who was years older than me. I ignored myself and felt myself involuntarily spread my legs so that Ragnar could access my cunt more easily. I heard his creepy laugh again as he realized I had surrendered myself to him. His middle finger slowly inched its way up my well-lubricated slit.

He began moving it in and out, slowly at first and then speeding up. I was lost in a world of forbidden pleasure. It was not just the finger but the whole disgusting situation that aroused me. What a slut I am I thought just as Ragnar repeated the exact same words in my ear. I was getting more and more turned on and Ragnar started pushing a second finger inside me. My whole pussy seemed on fire as Ragnar 's second finger entered me. He was really enjoying himself and I could feel his erection bulging out from his slacks and pushing against my backside. I was too terrified to do anything.

I wondered what it looked like and I was suddenly scared that he intended for this to go all the way. But it was too late to worry, as all I could concentrate on was Ragnar 's fingers thrusting in and out of me. Just then the door banged open and someone came in. Ragnar and I sprang apart, his fingers pulling out of me with a plop. I could feel the cold air on my pussy as its lips closed reluctantly. I looked up to see my boyfriend staring at me. My blouse pulled open, and my breasts exposed for all to see.

He swayed as he said, "We should go home. It is late."

I breathed a sign of relief, and at the same time pissed off at my boyfriend for interrupting. He was obviously very drunk and gave no sign that he had seen anything, what a blind moron. I was ready to go too, my little encounter with Ragnar had left me very horny but scared too. If I could only get my legs to work right, and get the heck out of there.

"Okay," I said, "I'll get my coat."

But before I could move Ragnar said,

"Could you give us a couple of minutes? We were having a very interesting conversation and I'd hate to leave it in the middle?"

I stared at Ragnar not able to believe his gall. My boyfriend just stood there for a second, swaying, before finally saying,

"Fair enough. See you outside in ten minutes."

Before I could utter another word he had turned around and was through the door. I was alone again with Ragnar and he wasted no time.

"Enough of the foreplay," he said grabbing me, "let's fuck."

I had enough time to shout "No" but I didn't. He immediately pushed me up against one of the work counters, where the host had stacked a load of nibbles, and pushed me over it. I found myself faced down next to the food, my breasts squashed against the counter. I could hardly control myself, I had just surrendered myself to this horrible man and was about to let him fuck me in this humiliating position. (I loved it! What was wrong with me?)

Ragnar wasted no time and lifted my skirt up onto my back. He did take a second to enjoy the view of my backside, covered only by my white panties, exposed to him. Laughing again I felt his foot kick my legs widely apart so that I was now in the position I always assumed people had to be in for an anal examination.

I heard his fly unzip and him fumbling for his cock and it wasn't long before I felt the tip of his cock rub up against my still panty-covered cunt. Instead of pulling my knickers down, though, Ragnar simply pulled my soaking gusset to one side and pushed at my cuntal opening with his cock. Ragnar held himself inside me like that for a moment savoring the feeling, and so did I, as a load moan escaped from my lips.

He leaned over me and I felt his weight pushing me into the counter as he whispered in my ear

"You like that, don't you, you slut? You like the feeling a good hard cock jammed up your fuck chute."

He laughed again, "By the God's you're tight, I bet your boyfriend has a real tiny one, doesn't he? Well, you'll never be satisfied with his cock again after tonight you're cunt's going to be stretched wider than a whores'."

I closed my eyes tightly in shame and humiliation; but the truth of the matter was that his words were again making me horny. I felt my juices begin to flow again. Then Ragnar pulled his cock out of me, and pounded the whole thing back up into me.

I gasped in some pain and some pleasure as Ragnar got into a rhythm and started fucking me in earnest. My juices continued to flow and the going became easier as his cock became more lubricated. As Ragnar 's thrusting speeded up I began to hump back at him. Ragnar laughed his smug, creepy laugh. What a slut I was. Then I realized that his pace had increased and he must be getting ready to cum. The thought of his sticky goo coating my insides should have filled with me with disgust but instead it just turned me on even more. I felt my own orgasm building and knew it was going to be the best one of my life.

Ragnar 's pace increased even more, he was thrusting into me so hard my feet were lifting off the ground, and I wanted more of this treatment! A grunt from Ragnar told me he was almost there and so was I. The pleasure ran up my legs and concentrated on my pussy, it was so intense I thought I would pass out and then it hit me like a train. It was the most intense feeling, my whole pussy seemed on fire as it gripped Ragnar 's cock shaft like a vice. The orgasm shuddered through me for what seemed like ages until at last it began to ebb away. Just as I became aware of my surrounds again I heard Ragnar let out a satisfied grunt and then I felt his cock explode his cum inside of me. He held my hips painfully tight, as he shot load after sticky load of white goo into me. Despite the tight fit of his cock some managed to leak out onto my inner thighs.

The feeling of his cock mesmerized me, as it deposited its load in me. It made me groan with pleasure. Ragnar 's cock was slowly deflating and he soon pulled it out. Ragnar had zipped himself up and was watching me as I slowly recovered. He effortlessly pulled me up and smiled at me.

"We must do this again sometime, slut." He was grinning, "Now that I know what a slutty whore you are."

I stared blankly only wanting to get away from there. My feelings were so confused, how could I be so satisfied and disgusted with myself at the same time?? He took my hand a lead me into the other room, without getting the chance to straighten myself up. My tits still exposed for all to see, and cum running down my legs. What a picture I presented.

My boyfriend was in the other room half asleep when we reached him. Ragnar shook him awake. As he stood to leave Ragnar said,

"Thanks for the use of your girlfriend, I think it was a very exciting experience for her."

My boyfriend looked at Ragnar with a puzzled expression, he did not understand at all. Ragnar just laughed. Here wimp, let me show you….

Ragnar said on word of command "Strip".

I did so meekly, without hesitation, in a room full of people that's attention focused directly on us. Ragnar's voice was deep, and loud enough to stop conversation in the room. Those that were passed out were slowly waking.

Ragnar spun me around and forced me to my knees, naked I complied looking up at him, like a deer caught in the proverbial headlights. He smiled, and dropped his pants. I knew what he wanted of me. So I liked my dry lips and proceeded to clean up his massive tool. I went at it like a porn star in heat for a little while. Then to my dismay he grabbed handfuls of my hair and used my mouth like a fuck toy, till he shot a load mostly down my throat. I was marked with his cum most everywhere, and had marks from his rough lovemaking.

Ragnar grabbed my arm, effortlessly through me across his shoulder. We must have looked like some scene from a "Viking", or maybe a Pirate movie. A naked wench thrown across a conquering Warrior's shoulder as a prize.

As we left the party and began the short walk back to his car, me still naked, I noticed the stares of disbelief, with some mouths hanging open. I made no attempt to escape, I knew I was where I wanted to be. Every few steps Ragnar took, he would smack my ass. The loud sound of my naked ass getting hit, would draw stares from people we passed. Naturally he parked at the back of the parking lot. By the time we got to his car, my ass was on fire, seemed like every smack was traveling straight to my leaking pussy. I tried to grind my cunt into his shoulder to get some relief from the tensions building inside of me.

As soon as we got to Ragnar's place he dumped me into a pile of pillows. I watched as he undressed and got into bed and he soon passed out. I quietly went into the bathroom. In the hot bath, and half asleep, I relived the night's events. After I got over the anger at Ragnar for abusing me I began to get turned on again by the sheer humiliation and degradation. I masturbated myself to an amazing orgasm. Afterwards, I was worried about how turned on I was by such things and determined to go anywhere with Ragnar.