Danger Zone Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vvolfe
vvolfe
312 Followers

"The pact has nothing to do with business. It's all about pleasure."

Emma stopped growling but continued to glare with her lip curled.

"Look we've figured out that we're both very passionate people. Some may even say oversensitive and emotionally unstable..."

Emma started growling again.

"But if we understand that the reason we drive each other crazy is because we love each other, then we can make a pact not to..."

"Wait, what?" Emma interrupted.

"We can make a pact not to lash out or run away when we're mad, or sad, or..."

"Back it on up! You think we drive each other crazy because we love each other?"

Ian nodded and took advantage of Emma's dumbfounded expression to sneak a kiss. "Well I certainly love you and you already told me you love me."

"When the hell did I tell you I loved you?"

"Right before you left."

"I never told you I loved you."

"Yes you did and I'm telling you now that I love you."

"What about all the shit you said before I left?"

"See that's part of the pact. We can't lie to each other anymore, lash out or run away when we get upset. We promise each other to have an all-out shouting match behind doors each night followed by the hottest make-up sex you can ever imagine. Our relationship will be perfect."

Emma sputtered "That's the most dysfunctional thing I've ever heard. How are we supposed to role model a loving relationship to our children if we are at each other's throats each night?"

Ian shrugged and put her down, releasing his tight hold on her arms but not releasing her from his arms quite yet. "They may not understand the first 12 years of their life but they'll eventually understand what the sounds that come after the fights mean."

Emma smacked him across the chest. "How did you come up with that asinine idea?"

"I had a lot of time to think when I was driving over this morning."

"And that's the plan you came up with?"

"It was the most logical out of all of my ideas."

"Along with rubbing tiger balm under your nose?"

"If I didn't, then we wouldn't be having this rational conversation right now."

"Rational. Right." Emma snorted.

Ian stood silently, looking at her in anticipation. After a few minutes of stubborn silence, Emma's body language changed.

"Fine." She said, extending her hand.

Ian knocked away her hand and pulled her closer again "This deal we seal with a kiss." But he was denied by a stiff arm to the face.

"Nuh uh." Emma said with a cough as she took a step back. "You reek and you already tainted me with that earlier kiss. You don't get any until you've showered."

"Fair enough." Ian shrugged before he picked her up and slung her over his shoulder.

"IAN!" She cried as she rained blows down on his back. "Put me down! I told you, you get nothing until the tiger balm is gone."

"Exactly. That's why I need to make sure the stuff you claim I tainted you with is off your body too."

"You fucking suck."

"I see the pact is working already."

As the bathroom door closed behind them, the group of people shamelessly eavesdropping on the conversation heard three more things: Ian's yelp, Emma's giggles and an outraged shriek of "Not the cold water!"

vvolfe
vvolfe
312 Followers
12