Dangerous Affair Ch 05

Story Info
The final phase of her son's plan.
1.9k words
4.19
90.3k
32
6

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,018 Followers

Over the next couple weeks James and Rebecca continued the tawdry affair they have been having. The two of them became bolder in the places they were having sex in, inside the house while the nanny and maid were there. James convinced his mother to have sex with him in the bathroom of a restaurant, a movie theatre, car wash, mall parking lot. The young man had an endless imagination of place he and his mother could have sex at.

It was Friday morning and Rebecca knew her son would have to go back to school with the end of his suspension on Monday. After Alex left for work she had another thing on her mind as well, she excused herself from Susan and went upstairs to her bathroom. Not wanting to be disturbed she locked the door and took out a small bag from the local pharmacy that was hidden under the sink.

She removed the one and only content from the bag, it was a home pregnancy test. Rebecca now estimated that she was almost a week late from her period and was growing worried that her affair may have resulted in a pregnancy. She was experiencing some minor pain as she held her urine instead of urinating after getting out of bed. She pulled the plastic tester out of the wrapper and sat on the toilet unleashing her flow of urine onto the tester. Nervously she awaited the result to appear on the tester, just as she thought she was pregnant with the incestuous child of her son.

Alex should not be too hard to convince that the child is his and the older man was hoping for a son to carry on his line. She unlocked the door and left the bathroom, she got out her address book and called her gynecologist. Making an appointment with her doctor's office she got dressed in a casual pant outfit. As she put the finishing touches on with her makeup and pulling her hair back into a pony tail she was ready to leave.

Just then James strolled into her room, the young man was hoping for a quick fuck from his sexy mother. She could see the bulge in his gym shorts as he was coming in, as much as she wanted to have him inside her she had to keep the appointment.

"Where you off too today Mom?" he asked her.

"I have an appointment with my doctor today and I can not miss it." She explained. "I will be home soon to take care of you."

"Alright I will see you when you come home." He replied.

She kissed him quickly and left the room, James waited a few minutes for his mother's car to pull out. He plopped down on the bed and reached for the telephone, he dialed the number of his friend Tyrone.

"Hey are you on for today?" he asked.

"Yeah buddy." Tyrone replied. "Got the rest of my money?"

"I will drop it off in an hour." He said.

"Great we won't be there, but Heather will be." He explained.

"Just get the job done." James responded coldly.

"Don't worry boy you will have your hot little momma to yourself when we get the job done."

After that all James could hear was dial tone, so he hung up the phone and took a shower in his mother's bathroom. He got dressed in his room and grabbed a small gym bag he had stashed in his bottom desk drawer. He quickly drove over to Tyrone's house where Heather was waiting for the money.

She had just finished smoking some weed and was pretty stoned, James set the bag down on the coffee table telling her it was the rest of the money for Tyrone. She just nodded at him sleepily staring up at him with her glazed stoned blue eyes. Heather was not a girlfriend more of a sex toy for Tyrone and Steve, so it did not surprise her when James stood up and pulled his cock out of his jeans.

The young woman wrapped a hand around his hardening cock and sat up to take it into her mouth. She gave James a real nice slow wet blowjob as she worked his big cock in and out of her mouth. Soon James was shooting his load down her throat and she swallowed every bit of his cum.

He left and headed back home, now the hardest part of the rest of the day would be the wait for the two guys to get the job done. He also could not wait for his mother to return home either, he would of much rather had a long fuck session with his mother than to get a blowjob from Heather.

James dozed off on his bed and awoke around four p.m.; he rubbed his eyes wondering why his mother did not wake him. He went downstairs to the kitchen where his mother was busy cooking dinner; he went up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. She let a sigh of surprise not expecting her son to sneak up on her like that, yet she needed to talk to him.

"James sit down we really need to talk before Alex comes home." She said firmly.

"Sure Mom." He said letting go of her and taking a seat.

"James I'm pregnant with your baby." She said straight to the point. "That means I could have either your son or daughter in my womb."

"Holy shit!" he exclaimed.

"We have to figure out how I'm going to tell Alex." She said

"Let's not worry about Alex right now, let's make love." He said.

James stood up from his chair and kissed his mother deeply and passionately in the kitchen. He reached up and unbuttoned her silk shirt that was part of the pant outfit she wore to the doctors today. Her bra clasped in the front so he undid that and began to suckle on her large milk filled tits. Some of his suckling drew some breast milk from her tits, she moaned softly as he lapped it up.

He reached behind her and ran his hands down over her nice round ass; he grabbed both of her cheeks and lifted her up onto the table. The tow of them continued to kiss as he reached down to the waist band of the pants she was wearing. He pulled the pants and her panties down at the same time, sitting back down in the chair he moved himself between his mother's spread legs.

"Oh you bad boy going to eat your dessert before your supper." She moaned.

Her son licked her wet pussy and sucked on her hard clit until he brought her to a powerful orgasm. He kept licking until her orgasm subsided; she was ready for her son's large cock to take the place of his tongue. James easily thrust his cock into his mother's pussy while she was on the table, good thing this table is solid oak she thought to support her weight and the hard thrusts of her son.

The two of them fucked in perfect harmony on the table for several minutes, the smells and sound of dinner cooking permeated the air in the kitchen. Finally he tensed up for one final thrust and shot his load into his mother's already pregnant womb. The two of them sat there kissing and touching for several minutes when the front door bell rang.

James quickly got redressed and ran into the living room to answer it, giving his mother extra time to get dressed. Two men in cheap suits were at the door and they wanted to talk to his mother.

"Mom we have company, a couple of guys here to see you." He yelled.

"I'll be right out James." She called back.

She came into the living room after taking a few moments in the kitchen to get herself redressed. James sat down in the chair and grabbed the remote, he flipped through the channels on the television while his mother and the two men talked in the foyer of the living room.

"Mrs. Martin, my name is Homicide Detective Ben Collins and this is my partner Bill Jones." He announced.

"Yes gentlemen what can I do for you?" she asked.

"Is your husband Alex Martin?" he asked.

"Yes he is." She replied. "He is alright is he not?"

"No Mrs. Martin your husband was killed in a possible robbery attempt tonight." Officer Jones explained.

"OH my god no!" she gasped aloud. James hearing the news ran over to his mother's side, he heard her stop to sob and tried to comfort her.

"We are very sorry ma'am." Detective Collins said.

"Someone from the morgue will be in contact with you about arrangements for moving your husband to a funeral home." Officer Jones explained.

"Thank you sirs" said James. "I will take care of my mother."

The two cops left the home so James could comfort his sobbing mother, she sobbed for several minutes while her son was holding her. She calmed down enough to realize this is what her boy was getting at from the first day of their affair.

"So this is what you meant when you said you could give me everything Alex did and more." She said still choked up.

"Yes mom, one day I did some snooping through his desk in the den, I went through Alex's bank books, stock portfolios and life insurance papers. I added it all up and figured him to be worth a lot of money. Money we could use to make a new life for us and our kids somewhere else." He explained.

"So you killed him." She sobbed.

"So we could be together Mom." He said. "We can have the funeral for him, sell the house, close all his bank accounts cash in his investments and live comfortably far from here for the rest of our lives."

"I love you." She sobbed. "I did not realize you wanted me this badly that you would kill for me."

"I love you too Mom." He said. "Now we can be together and make a new life for us and our kid elsewhere."

"Your right honey, we will have to go somewhere else." She sighed.

James swept her off of her feet and carried her upstairs to the master bedroom, once again he stripped her down and the two of them made love again. Rebecca had to admit she was going to enjoy having her young lover, he son and now the father of her baby in her bed forever.

A few months after the funeral was over, the house was finally sold, his firm, his investments, his accounts were closed and the life insurance checks finally arrived. With a nest egg of around twenty million dollars Rebecca and James moved across the country to start over.

Everyone in the new town accepted them as an older woman and her younger lover as they found a nice home, secluded and on a lake. James raised his little sister Amanda, his son and a few years later his mother had twins. No one ever knew that they were mother and son lovers, nor did the cops figure out who murdered Alex. They lived together in peace and harmony for many, many more years.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,018 Followers