Dangerous Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between his words and his touch, the pressure was unbearable. Whatever resolve I may have possessed melted like candle wax in a blast furnace. And so I let go. "Oh hell," I whispered as I grabbed his tie and pulled him in for a scorching kiss. It felt amazing. It felt right. All my concerns, from marriage to workplace, fell away as if they never existed. I surrendered to the moment. It was so much better than thinking about what the consequences of this night would be. I'd been thinking about consequences for six fucking weeks and it had made me miserable, robbed me of my competence and made a dog's breakfast of my life. Fuck it, time to go all in.

I turned the tables on him. This time I was the aggressor, the hunter, the one whose passion could not be denied. We kissed in that booth violently, impatient in our hunger for one another. I was ready to go and so was he. He placed a $100 on the table and reluctantly broke our kiss to lead me to his car. I barely gave him a chance to start the car before I was on him, freeing his dick from his pants and lewdly sucking him off. I was moaning as I stabbed the back of my throat, taking him deeper and deeper into my mouth until I was gagging. His knuckles turned white from grabbing the steering wheel and I'm sure we'd almost crashed at least once but I did not care at all. I needed him to spill his seed into my eager mouth and I would not stop until I had drained him of it all. I was on my knees in the passenger seat with one hand between my legs and the other playing with his balls, using every trick I'd ever heard about to bring him off, each moan and twitch from him spurring my efforts. He arrived at climax just as we were pulling into the parking lot and I swallowed every drop.

I was bursting at the seams from eagerness to feel his manhood inside my womb, so eager I couldn't wait to get to his room. I had to have him right then and there. "Let your seat all the way back," I commanded him while I was sliding my panties to the floorboard. Climbing over the armrest, I straddled him and rolled my hips while I kissed him with his seed still on my breath. He grabbed my hips, trying to control the pace but I was having none of it. I grabbed his wrists and held his hands to my breasts while I rode him to ultimate pleasure, not caring if the world heard me cry out in orgasmic bliss. I felt him tense and then flood my body with cum; the feel of liquid fire filling me sent me over the edge and I shouted his name over and over as I came with him.

We eventually made it up to his room, and for the rest of the night he was my amusement park, mine to ride until exhaustion. It was all about me, my pleasure, my enjoyment, my release, and he was my tool. I came so many times I lost count. He had the stamina of an 18 year old, always answering the bell when I wanted it. That night I was insatiable. All the frustration of the past few weeks spilled out and afterward I had never been more satisfied. We fell asleep in that room without a care in the world. The fall was upon me; this was going to be the act that would send my marriage crashing down, but for one night I'd laughed while the world burned.

To be continued...

*****

Tigersman edited this story.

12