Dangerous Encounter

Story Info
He expected something in return for a few drinks.
1.2k words
3.49
56.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy looked at the time on her cell phone. 2:30 a.m., time to go home. Candy looked over at the guy who had his hand on her thigh. This guy thinks that he can liquor me up and get me in bed. Man, is he dead wrong. Candy had been at the bar for three hours before this guy approached her and asked if he could by her a drink. And she didn't even remember his name.

"Well, thanks for the drinks.. Uh, Ken? I need to go home and get some rest before I go to work tomorrow." Candy pushed the man's hand off her leg, and scooted off the bar stool.

"You're welcome, although the name is Cal. And I thought that we were gonna go back to my place?"

"Maybe some other time." She walked towards the exit with relief that she didn't have to play that game any longer.

______

Candy walked down the sidewalk, heading towards her apartment in four-inch heels. Man, she should've saved a little bit of money for a cab, instead of walking. No one seemed to be out on the streets, the town looked deserted. Typical Thursday night.

Candy started to pass a dark alley, when someone grabbed her from behind and pulled her in the alley. Before she even had a chance to scream, the person from behind slapped a hand over her mouth and pressed her face first against the wall. She started to panic, thinking that she was about to killed when the person started talking.

"So, you think after all the money I spent on you in the bar, you can just walk away without giving anything in return. Aren't you just a fucking cock tease?"

"Please, don't hurt me. I didn't mean to offend you, but I don't usually fuck someone after I just met them." Candy winced in pain as he pulled her hair. She was afraid to scream, especially when she felt the sharp tip of metal against her throat.

"You fucking bitch. You think that you're too good to sleep with me? Well, you know what? That's okay, because I'm about to get my money back. Give me your purse, you cocksucking little cunt." The man pushed her farther into the wall, even though there was no where to go. He let his free hand, the one without the knife, roam over her body, touching her in the most intimate places.

"I don't have any cash on me. I got checks and credit cards. Just take them and leave me alone." As his hands ran up her body, she cringed. Not in fear, but in excitement. As his hands came near her breasts, she stifled a moan. Candy thought that it was the alcohol that was making her so aroused, but she knew otherwise. It turned her on to fuck complete strangers. She was torn between excitement and fear, being that she was held there at knifepoint. "You think that I am so fucking stupid, that I would take your checks and credit cards and be arrested the next morning. I don't think so. I know where you party girls keep your money." The man, who called himself Cal, ran his hands over small, pert breasts, sticking his hand between her bra and bare skin. When he shifted from one breast to the other, he flicked a nipple, causing Candy to moan out loud.

"Oh, you like that, huh? Well, aren't you a little whore? Okay, no money in the bar. Let's go farther south and see what you got stashed there."

"I don't have any money. Why do you think I am walking home, when I could have taken a cab?" But her response didn't matter. He slowly ran his hand from the breast that he was holding, down to her aching pussy. As he roved past her stomach, she quivered, panting anxiously.

Cal finally reached his destination after that agonizing path downwards, tormenting Candy as his rough hand slipped down her black, leather miniskirt and lacy thong. His hand reached farther, until it reached her swollen pussy lips. He felt the wetness, and probed with a finger.

"Well, no money there either. So.. How are you gonna pay me back for all those drink and me sitting there through all that cock teasing?" The man, Cal, slipped a finger, pressing on the slick bud of Candy's clit. She gasped and pressed her tight ass against his clothed hard-on. She was torn between fear and arousal, and she willingly let the thick layer of arousal win her over.

"Oh, so we like that, do we? You must be a fucking slut, moaning and grinding on me when I got a knife at your throat. Say it. Tell me that you're a fucking slut and that you want me to slap my dick against your pussy."

He moved his hand away from her throbbing clit and Candy really started to panic. "I'm a fucking slut, and I want you to slap your hard dick against my sopping pussy. Oh, God, please fuck me. Please.."

Cal reached under her skirt and grabbed the wet crotch of her thong and pulled, ripping it off. He got rid of the knife, and plunged a finger in her waiting slit. The moan that Candy let out had him rocking his hips against her, pressing her against the wall. With his other hand, now free, he rubbed her clit furiously, making Candy's pussy juices flow down her thighs. He pumped his hand into her pussy hard, almost to the point of bruising when he suddenly withdrew it.

"Oh, please don't stop. I'm begging you, I need something to fill my pussy."

Candy heard a metallic noise, and she knew that he was finally taking out his throbbing hard-on, which she felt on her ass, making her even more wet as she thought about it. She tried to turn around so she could take his cock in her mouth, but he pressed her hard against the wall. He then raised her skirt, although he didn't need to as it had ridden up while they were dry humping each other. Cal put his cock against the entrance of Candy's tight hole, thrusting hard and rough. He pumped her ass, not letting her move, even as she writhed against him

"Oh no, you're not moving unless I want you to. I'm in control, you remember that you dirty whore."

"Oh, please... ahhh... fuck me hard. Please don't stop... I wanna cum all over your balls....."

Candy stood there, trying to move in time with his thrusting hips. He pumped faster and faster, moving his hand down to press on her clit. He rubbed at lightening speed, bringing her to climax. She pulsated under his hands, squirting her juices down her thighs and on the street. With the flow of her juices, and the contracting of her muscles, he followed suit. Cal came with force, pressing them both against the wall.

After a few seconds to recover, he pulled his semi-hard cock out, and zipped up. She felt him move his hand towards her pocket, then walked off.

She turned, and saw that he was gone. When she finally reached her apartment, she moved her hand to get the keys out of her pocket, and found a slip of paper with his number on it.

Maybe, if she was lucky, she'd make the call tomorrow.