Dangerous Fire

Story Info
Passion and danger collide.
1.9k words
4.15
9.1k
00

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison leaned against the wall with her ball cap pulled down low over her face. Her coffee-colored curls were tucked inside it. She was doing her best to look as nondescript as possible, but not look too suspicious on the hundreds of casino/hotel cameras looming overhead. She was waiting here...for him.

The delicious smell of fresh coffee mixed with the smoke from the casino floor filled her nostrils. It added to the ambience and excitement of the night. She kept a watchful eye on the hotel entrance's elevators. A dangerous smile crept across her pouty pink lips as she anticipated her plans getting underway.

She knew he was here. In fact, he had told her himself. She actually spent quite a bit of time with him. They laughed and joked in cyberspace, gossiped, flirted, talked...they did it all. Sometimes, he'd even whisper to her in the dark until she fell asleep. She loved that... maybe a little too much.

He didn't actually believe that she could be dangerous. He had told her that himself, too. He underestimated her, she thought to herself. Spending time with him in his chat room was pleasing, and often exciting...but this was a whole other level. She was determined to prove to him just how dangerous she could be.

She glanced at her watch...3:00 a.m. Mississippi stud must be going well for him, she thought. Then she saw him in the distance. She quickly put her glasses on and averted her gaze pretending to be hanging in the hotel lobby for no apparent reason...maybe waiting for a boyfriend. She glanced up keeping her head down low and captured the sight of him.

It was hard to keep a smile from crossing her lips. He walked slowly toward the elevators, eyes almost closed from exhaustion. Her pulse quickened as he got nearer. He had that affect on her. He was sexy as hell to her, even tired at 3:00 a.m. Her eyes moved over him as he got closer to the elevator. She imagined her hands unbuttoning that shirt...and unzipping those jeans.

He walked into the elevator and she straightened off of the wall and started to count to herself. She knew there would be a 10 second delay before the elevator doors began to close. One Mississippi...two Mississippi...three Mississippi...she counted and she started to ease along the wall toward the elevator. Six Mississippi, seven Mississippi, she was almost in sight as she saw the doors began to close. She darted inside and stood in front of him as the doors closed behind her.

"Hi," Madison said while freeing her hair and removing her glasses.

He instantly reached for the elevator buttons. He knew. She knew that he knew exactly who she was. She blocked him to keep him from touching the buttons and removed a hypodermic needle from her pocket as a silent warning.

"Relax baby. I don't want to hurt you." Madison spoke softly...moving closer to him.

She placed the needle back in her back pocket, and grabbed his hands. She was quite aware that he didn't try to stop her. She walked up to him, her breasts rubbing his chest. Her lips were inches from his neck. She was so close to him. It thrilled her to be this close to him.

"I want you, Dan." She whispered, breathing on his neck.

He bent his head and she kissed his sexy mouth. She'd seen those lips on web-camera many times and dreamed of tasting them. It was a sweet but passionate kiss. She sucked his bottom lip a little, making him moan with need. The kiss seemed to last for hours as she drank in the essence of the man she was so enamored of.

The ding of the elevator broke their reverie. Someone was getting on. Madison dropped one hand and removed the needle from her back pocket...dropping quickly to the ground to hide it from him in her shoe...not that he was resisting. When she stood, she placed her back to him and wrapped her arms around herself, so that the people entering wouldn't think she was trying to hurt him, which, she wasn't...yet.

As a young couple got on the elevator waiting for it to go back down after it got to Dan's floor. Madison pressed herself into him. Feeling his warmth against her back was intoxicating. She could feel her pussy lips start to slip and slide against each other as the excitement was arousing her. She could hear him breathing a little too heavily. She wondered if the couple could hear it too. She pressed back against him more and felt the proof of his arousal hard and thick against her. She thought she heard a little moan, but the couple didn't look their way.

She heard the ding again and looked at the red indicator that showed they were on the 12th floor. This was Dan's floor. She knew that too. She had done her homework. Funny the information a little flirting got a girl. She grabbed his hand and led him out of the elevator. She looked at him warningly. Hoping he didn't try to do anything she would consider a bad move.

She stopped at his room, room 1218. He looked at her when she stopped in front of it as if to ask how she knew. She just looked up at him and waited for him to unlock the door. He removed the key card from his wallet and placed it into the metal receptacle. The green light blinked and he opened the door and walked inside.

She hated to do this, but she had to prove her point. While his back was turned, she dropped to the floor and retrieved the needle. She stood quickly, removed the cap and stuck it into his backside. He turned sharply and removed it, looking at her in shock. She looked back at him.

"I'm sorry baby. It's not going to hurt you. I'd never hurt you." She said as she started to move toward him. He started to stagger backward, needle still in his hand, eyes fixed on her in disbelief.

He groaned as she removed the needle from his hand and placed it into her purse. She took his hand and led him to the bed. She sat him down on it then eased him backwards. Within seconds, his eyes closed. She knew she only had a few minutes to have her way with him.

She pulled his shoes and socks off quickly. Then she stood wondering what to remove next. She touched his stubbled cheek adoringly, placed a sweet kiss on his lips, and started unbuttoning his shit. She opened it and removed one arm, then the next. She reached into her purse and pulled out a satin scarf. She used it to gently bind his hands at the wrists. She unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans and opened his fly. A smile crept across her lips.

She slid his jeans down his legs. Then, she slid his boxers down his legs revealing his manhood. She had seen that many times before too. She let her hands roam up his thigh toward his cock...then she heard him grumble, and she knew her time was up. She crawled to the head of the bed and pulled him to the headboard, stretching him out fully naked with hands tied onto the bed.

He grumbled once more, this time opening his eyes. He looked around the room to find her standing beside the bed. She smiled at him. He looked down at his hands and tried to free himself to no avail.

"You shouldn't underestimate me, darlin." Madison spoke softly.

"Is that why you did this?" Dan asked.

"Yes." Madison replied.

She then moved closer to him. She pulled her shirt over her head while he watched intently. His eyes changed from worried, to glazed with lust. Next, she slowly...teasingly removed her bra. She caressed them for him, pinching and squeezing her nipples until they were hardened buds. She let her hands move down her body, smoothing over her tummy.

Then she unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts, and slid them down her legs. She hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her pink lace bikini panties. She slid them down her hips an inch at a time, revealing tiny flashes of her landing strip as they slid down. Finally she eased them the rest of the way down her legs and stood before him stark naked.

She crawled onto the bed and laid on top of him. She kissed him again, letting her tongue slide into his mouth, tasting him. He moaned. She could feel his cock start to stiffen beneath her and it excited her. She straddled his hips and started to rub the length of his cock between her slick pussy lips.

"See what you do to me?" she asked him.

His eyes fluttered closed as his breathing got more and more ragged. She kept moving her hips, grinding on him. It felt incredible, feeling his hot member slide up and down her ready, wet pussy.

"Oh baby." He growled.

She started to grind faster, arching her back and moaning herself as the sensation started to build that fire between her thighs. Her eyes closed as she rocked back and forth letting him slide between her lips, making him wet with her pussy juice and his own precum.

"Fuck me, baby." He whispered.

She couldn't deny the man a thing. He was hers.

She eased up his body and kissed him again while wrapping her hand around his now wet cock. She rubbed the head on her already super-sensitive clit, reveling in the sensation it caused. She then positioned him at the opening of her aching pussy. He moaning in response and started moving his hips upward trying to join their bodies.

"Oh, shit baby. Please fuck me." He groaned.

She eased down onto his thick cock. She could feel it splitting her pussy lips, stretching her tight pussy hole around it...filling her.

"Oh baby. You feel so good inside me." She whispered to him.

She took all of him into her dripping cunt making her clit grind against him. While he was buried inside her, she expertly untied his hands, and placed them on her hips. He held her tight as she started to rock slowly back and forth, sending him into her pussy. The sound of his big cock making her pussy squelch each time he eased back inside was driving her crazy.

"Oh fuck baby." She moaned. She knew it wouldn't be long. She was going to cum soon, right on his cock. She started to rock back and forth faster, needing him...needing to build that fire within. Wanting to make him explode with her.

She listened as his breaths quickened and he moaned her name, begging her to cum with him. She kept rocking faster as he squeezed her hips. She arched her back...and fucked him hard and fast.

"I'm gonna cum, baby!" she screamed, bucking wildly riding him hard.

"I'm gonna cum too, darlin." He moaned.

They both exploded with ecstasy panting and moaning uncontrollably. She collapsed on top of him, leaving him buried in her clenching pussy. They lay there for long moments, bodies still joined. She slid off of him and laid down beside him, wrapping her leg around his.

She let her eyes close and enjoyed the dangerous fire that was her and him.