Dangerous Games Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ladies and whores first." He was doing everything he could to break my concentration.

I split the balls in all directions. They bounced nosily off the walls and several came close to the pockets. But none entered. I removed my heels. The bartender filled up my glass to the brim. I downed it in two gulps.

He pocketed four in a row. The fifth was literally a stretch, corner to corner. He stood on his toes and stretched his full five eleven frame. I stood opposite him, squeezed my shoulders, and bent forward with a wide smile, displaying a generous view of cleavage. He glanced up just before making the shot. At the precise moment he glanced up, I slipped a strap off my shoulder and exposed my left nipple. His arm tremored very slightly. It was enough to alter the angle so the seven ball bounced off the edge of the pocket.

"Motherfucking son of a bitch!" His voice broke into falsetto.

"Are you referring to yourself, my Lord?" I could not resist as I handed the whisky to him. He downed it in one breath. The pants came off, revealing polka dot boxers.

I circled the table with my cue, bending down and looking several times for the perfect angle. As I passed the man formerly dressed in a suit, I cupped his enlarged penis, amazed he was still maintaining the same size. Another four hours and he might have to seek medical attention.

I picked my angle and pocketed four in quick succession. It was clear I was not your typical blonde bar chick hanging on the arms of a man. The two witnesses were no longer sitting. They tried to stand opposite me whenever I bent down and took a shot so they could enjoy the best view. Harley shadowed me and stood behind me with each shot. Only the suit sat calmly as I quickly reduced the number of balls on the table.

The cue ball rolled behind the eight ball and the next shot looked impossible. I would have to bounce the ball off the walls twice to even have a prayer. I pulled on my bra and adjusted the straps. My fingers curled around the belt loops and pulled up the shorts as high as it would go. My mind was sharpest and my body perfectly tuned for play when I was maximally aroused.

With a last tug of my shorts, I blocked out the rest of the world and lined up the stick with the ball, half closing my left eye. My right foot was directly behind my left foot and my body twisted diagonally sideways. The four men in the room did not exist and I was unaware of Harley inching closer behind me. A hundredth of a second before the tip of the stick touched the cue ball, Harley slid his leather shoes forward, touching my right foot and altering my precarious balance very slightly. It was so subtle the two witnesses did not see it. I did not even feel it because the rest of my body was moving as well. The cue ball striked the ten ball just half a degree off. The ten ball bounced against both sides of the middle pocket but stayed an eighth of an inch from the edge of the pocket.

I let out a huge sigh and released the two hooks at the back of my bra.

"Hang on," the suit had seen the bodyguard's motion. He walked up to Haley and punched him in the nose, hard enough for blood to ooze out from the left side of his nose. "Apologize to her."

"I am sorry," I heard Harley speak for the first time. "I pushed you very slightly before you took your shot."

"Get the fuck out of my sight. You disgraced me. You're fired." The suit's voice echoed off the paneled walls.

Head hanging down, Harley was gone in a second. The two witnesses returned to their seats.

"I apologize for the misbehavior of my employee. Please take a free shot from anywhere to compensate."

Placing the cue ball next to the ten ball, I easily placed it in the pocket. I pocketed the remaining two balls as well as the eight ball.

With the help of the free shot, I had won, fair and square. I took the thousand dollars and gave half of it to one witness, the other to the other witness. But both men took it and threw it at my face. They blocked the path to the door. The bartender was nowhere to be seen. The exit door had been locked.

"Come and collect your prize." The suit removed his boxers. His trapped penis sprang out. It pointed up and directly at my mouth.

"You are not a man of your word. You are not letting me go freely. I thought you were a gentleman when you fired your bodyguard. Instead, you are a cowardly asshole." The suit was skinny and I could take him. But I would have to eliminate the threat of the two witnesses, who suddenly seemed to be on his side. The two men moved beside me and held my arms.

"Wrong. I am and will always be a gentleman and a man of my word. You insisted on playing with your body. If you lose, you get fucked."

"But I won."

"Exactly. That means I lost. That means I get fucked."

"What kind of sick logic is that?"

"You lose you get fucked by me. I lose, I get fucked by you." The men holding me nodded in agreement. "Perfect logic." His penis inched forward. His mistake.

When his penis was within range, I kicked so hard the suit cried out and turned blue. He doubled over and was temporarily out of commission. She faked a struggle with the two men, pushing them left, then right, backward, then forward. The two men were not in shape and could not keep up with my pushing and shoving. Their breathing became labored. I stepped back and kick them both at the same time, one on each knee. When their grip loosened, I broke free and head butted one of them, then the other. They were both knocked out.

The suit began to stir. I elbowed him in the face, followed with another kick to the crotch. I wrestled him to the ground, applied a wrestling move called full nelson to lock up his arms, and applied pressure until he screamed and submitted.

"Kneel and close your eyes," I ordered and he obeyed. "Count to one hundred and do not open your eyes until then." He started counting slowly.

I sprinted to the bar, looked behind the counter, and found a bunch of a dozen keys. Trying each key, the count reached 25 before I could unlock the door.

Harley and the bartender stood outside behind the door. "Back up," Harley waved a gun.

I froze when I saw Victor.

Victor, hogtied and gagged, was dragged inside by the bartender. The door was locked again after all three men entered. The bartender produced another gun and pointed it at Garcia's temple.

Harley threw a pair of handcuffs at my feet. "Kneel on your knees and cuff yourself behind." I faced Victor, winked and blew him a kiss. I got down to my knees and locked my wrists together, positioning the cuffs so I could swing them over my toes to my front if I were to get the opportunity.

I could sense Harley standing a safe distance behind and watching me like a dangerous wild animal. My hands shackled behind, he grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked me up to my feet. He force marched me to the bar, bent me over the top, and smashed my face against the hard granite. "This is for causing my nose to bleed." He yanked me up by the hair and spat in my face.

Even handcuffed behind, I could have taken him. I could have kicked backward against his shin, turned around with a head butt, kneed him in the crotch, swung the cuffs in front, twisted it around his neck, choked him with the cuffs, and made him beg for mercy.

But with the gun at Victor's head, they would have blown his brains. I could not live with that. They knew my weakness.

Harley bent me over the bar counter and pushed my head into the kitchen sink. He used a section of the phone cord to tie my neck to the faucet. Another section of the phone cord was used to forcibly bind my elbows together until they touched.

The suit had recovered and stood behind. He pulled down my shorts to my knees while Harley was binding my neck and elbows. Amazingly, after recovering from being knocked out, the suit's erection was back and he rubbed it against my ass.

"Come and collect your winnings, whore."

When I protested and swore at his parents, Harley sealed my lips with duct tape. The suit entered me from behind. My cunt was abused, and then more painfully, my butt hole. The heat did not go away. Instead, danger and pain made the heat rise even further.

"Looks like this cunt is so wet she needs more than one dick at the same time," the suit said as he slapped my butt and thrusted, in and out, then sideways to increase his pleasure. Despite his efforts to prolong his pleasure, he could not hold it in. His warm cum dripped out of my butt. "Bring her to the table so the witnesses can fuck her as well."

Harley untied my neck and dragged me by the hair to the pool table. Face down and arms behind, I was bent over the longer side of the table, my hair spread on the table. My bra was removed and tied around my head, partially blocking my sight and restricting my breathing. Harley went to the opposite side and pulled my hair so I was forced to stay in place. The suit kicked apart my legs and invited the two witnesses to use me. He sat on a high stool to watch the action.

One of the witnesses, I could no longer see which one, entered me from behind. Harley moved to sit on my cuffed wrists, the metal eating into the small bones of my wrists. The other witness climbed the table and knelt in front of me. Tearing off the duct tape sealing my mouth, he positioned his erect cock in front of my lips, swinging it left and right to slap my face.

His fingers twisting one nipple, Harley ordered, "Let's see how good a whore you are. Suck it until he comes and swallow." My lips parted to cry out when the cock of the kneeling witness entered. Harley grabbed my hair to move my mouth in and out, coordinating with the witness. The cock grew steadily inside my mouth. The witness took over my hair. He thrusted it as deep as it would go, wanting to see me gagged. I fought the gag instinct and would not give him the pleasure. Pain, pleasure, and juices mixed together in one unholy trinity as they pounded me in my mouth, my cunt, and my butt.

I was half aware when I felt two cocks behind me. The suit must have joined the other witness to place his cock in my butt at the same time another cock was in my vagina. My mouth still filled with another penis, I was unable to protest. Three penises were inside me and I could feel the fourth one on my shackled wrists. The heat kept pounding me in all three places.

My wrists and fingers were numbed after Harley sat for what seemed like an hour. The witness came and shot out hot cum in my mouth. I swallowed dutifully. Harley stood up and went to the kitchen. My blood flow resumed and the pain in my wrists returned.

My wrists were unlocked. There was a moment when I was free of restraints. I removed the bra from my face and looked at Victor across the room. He was tied to a chair. The bartender sat behind Victor with a gun, smiling at me.

Harley returned from the kitchen with a large knife. He touched the tip of my nipple with the knife. "Resist and you will lose your nipples. Serve us well and you get to go free in the morning."

"What about Victor?" I asked as I sat up on the table, moving my body away from the knife.

Harley slapped me across the lips with the other hand. I was thrown sideways to the table. The knife returned to my nipple, circling it and teasing it without breaking the skin. "You are in no position to negotiate." His voice was calm.

My arms and legs were tied to the legs of the pool table. Spread eagled, I faced the ceiling, all my clothing removed. It was clear what the four men intended to do with the rest of the night. Victor's chair was moved until he sat at the edge of the table. He was gagged and forced to watch.

>>>>>

To be continued in Dangerous Games Ch. 2

12