Dangerous Glance

Story Info
Therapist's stray glance gets him in trouble.
3.8k words
4.07
49.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: none of this story is real except the fact that I am a therapist and these situations easily could occur. These are the things I try to keep out of my mind when I work with my clients.

Fawn wanted to have an appointment with me and I was nervous about it. More specifically I was nervous about her breasts. I had worked with her a couple times at the college-counseling center when I was doing academic/emotional advising. I knew there was a lot of emotional turbulence, her boyfriend had tried killing himself and she was the one to find him, but she did not want to talk about it. She told me rather bluntly that she did not want to open up and then have to try to go to a class when she was upset and when she was feeling good she did not want to come to my office and ruin her mood. None the less I always made it a point to check in with her when I would see her on the quad and just reassure her that I had not forgotten about her and that I still cared when we talked about more mundane things like class selection and finding internships.

So I should have been happy when Fawn wanted to meet with me in my private practice office. Now that I had stopped working for Powell University there was no conflict of interest in me seeing former students as clients and a number of the students on my caseload had been talking about making visits. The tiny office I rented from another therapist was close to campus and I charged less than the average therapist, especially for people I already knew. Fawn in particular was a case that I had always felt I should have done more for. I knew she was hurting, I knew she needed to talk but I needed to respect that people have to decide for themselves when they are ready. Now it sounded like she was, but was I? Fawn would be a challenge no matter what, she had a sarcastic edge to her and was always fencing with me verbally, but behind that there was a definite electric charge of instability, always making me wonder what this girl was capable of. But that was not what scared me, it was those breasts that had the gravitational pull of a black hole.

I should describe Fawn. She is about 5'10" I would guess about 120 pounds of athletic volleyball player body. Long brown hair with blond highlights. Her eyes are a gray-green that can shift colors depending on her environment (I like to think depending on her mood).

Her face is pleasant but not gorgeous, she has a large wide mouth with perfectly straight teeth (thanks to several years of braces) and her features fit her but you can tell that when she was younger it took her time to grow into them. Fawn is a classic case of the girl who was not attractive in middle school who blossomed and now she was happy to show off her attributes. Fawn did not dress like a slut but she was fond of form revealing tops with spaghetti straps that would put her ample cleavage on display. Since I have never shopped for a bra I can only estimate at cup size but she was somewhere between a large C and a D cup. Her breasts (I never think of hers as tits, that seems, in her case some how disrespectful to these glorious orbs) were that perfect size where you knew they were real because they were large but not obnoxious large, the skin of her chest had no blemishes or markings of any sort, not even a freckle.

When she was in my office, when I saw her in the hallways of the building or on the quad I had to force myself to focus "LOOK IN HER EYES OR LOOK AT THE WALL." My brain would scream at me. But I know my eyes dipped. They had to. I mean millions of years of evolution could not be undone by force of will alone. I was programmed to be attracted to these things but, as I always told myself that did not mean that I had to touch them, or even think about it!

If Fawn new that I was checking her out (involuntarily), that her breasts were burning their way onto my memory, that the shape of her ass was something I could described in perfect detail to a police sketch artist who was deaf, in the dark, and I would be sure to be 100% accurate, she gave no indication of it. I would guess she was used to it. If she knew that her face and her body would flicker through my mind as I made love to my wife or as I pleasured myself, maybe that would not have bothered her. She was flirtatious by nature, and I think many girls like having this impact on men.

I should note that I am not a breast man in general. I love a tight full ass. My wife (Lisa) is the total opposite of Fawn. She is a tiny, dark skinned, Filipino and her tits, are probably smaller than mine. She has long dark nipples and I love fucking my Lisa doggy style except for the constant tease of wanting to shove my cock up her ass, but that is a story for another time. Normally Lisa is more my type, but we all hunger for variety don't we?

So now I had Fawn and I had e-mailed back and forth and she was coming to my office on Tuesday night at 7 PM. Giacomo, the therapist who I rented space from and who had the adjoining office, might be there or he might not. I had to have all of my private practice clients in the evening as I had found another day job at a different school doing nothing but the emotional counseling I found to be me more interesting. If Giacomo was not there it would be just the four of us in that office. Fawn, me, and her fabulous breasts.

When Tuesday night came I got to the office a little early. It seemed like Giacomo was still in his office next door but he might be finishing up with his last client of the night.

When Fawn arrived and sat Indian style on the black leather couch I knew I was going to have my work cut out for me. She was wearing a tight fitting white tank top which exposed her soft flat belly. While she was an athlete she was not hard and cut as much as she had the soft curves of a woman, a very fit woman, Her little boy shorts exposed her long legs that ended in flip flops. It was a warm September evening and while she had dressed appropriately for the outside I knew she would soon be cold in the air conditioned office. Her hair was pulled up and her long white neck was exposed.

I have a thing for the clavicle. I think it is the most underrated part of the female anatomy. When a shapely neck comes down revealing the contours of the clavicle it drives me crazy. Claire Forlani in Meet Joe Black gives the perfect example. Fawn's clavicles shoulders and arms all exposed her tan skin which revealed a summer spent in the sun at the beach no doubt. And as the I shuffled through my intake forms the nanosecond it took for my eyes to cover the distance between her throat and the tight pressed line of her cleavage seemed like an hour.

Then for just a second between returning the smile I saw at her mouth and searching in my bag for my stapler I gave in and for probably three tenths of a second I let myself look at her breasts. "You dirty fucking pig" I thought to myself, and then I thought "it was worth it" I hope she doesn't think I'm a creep but with those things in front of her she is probably used to I, besides she probably did not even notice.

We exchanged small talk, and we began my series of questions "How has your sleep been, how has your appetite been..." all the usual stuff. Her hands flitted around and I watched their motion. He left hand lazily scratched her inner thigh, near the inside edge of her shorts. My mind got away from me as my eyes followed her finger. "man she must shave down there or trim really well, these shorts don't cover a lot. DAMN IT, FOCUS!" But it was too late an erection started growing under my khaki's. I crossed my leg and made sure my clip board obscured my swollen lap as I continued to write.

When I looked up I noticed that the air conditioning had done its work and goose flesh covered her body. Her hands rubbed over her arms to warm them and her forearms brushed past her hard nipples that were poking through her bra. Again if she noticed this she made no mention of it.

My cock grew painfully hard.

We concluded the educational history, the drug and alcohol use and abuse history and I swallowed hard as it came time for the sexual history. "age of your first sexual contact?"

"What does that mean"

"Well what does it mean to you?"

"that is such a therapist question."

"Yep"

"Well I mean do you want to know when I sucked my first dick or got fucked, or when I started playing with myself...?"

"The purpose of the question is to find out if you were sexually abused or sexualized too early, if someone touched you inappropriately, if an older person took advantage of you..."

"No, all normal, all consensual. Although I think I might be weird in that department."

"How so?"

"Well I usually find that I am the aggressor and I like older men"

With that statement it was like a switch flipped in the room and suddenly it did not feel cold in there anymore. In fact I was sweating. There was something about he way she said it, the way she was looking at me. It was clear that all of the sudden, it just a second she was in total control of the interview.

"That does not make you weird." I said, "It just means that..."

She cut me off. "Am I making you uncomfortable?" She said playfully

"No. why would you say that?"

"Well your voice changed and I notice you are looking all around the room instead of looking at me. You didn't have a problem looking at my breasts before but now you seem like you've gotten all shy."

I could feel my face turning red. I was busted.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to..."

"Didn't mean to what? To stare at the body of a girl who came to you for help? To get turned on by peeking at her breasts over your folder? I mean you've done it since I was 18 why stop now?" Even though she was accusing me it felt like a tigress playing with her meal before eating it.

I could tell she was enjoying being in control. "Do you want to stare at my tits? Will you be able to get on with this if you take a good long look at them?"

"Listen," I said feebly "we are getting way off track here. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable but it was not my intention to make you feel like an object, I want to help you and that is..."

"Do you want to help me or do you want to fuck me? Maybe you can do both?"

All the while she was slowly sliding her hands up and down her thighs. She was the picture of comfort and control but she was poised as if any moment she might spring into action.

I could not believe this was happing. I had to regain control. I didn't know where this was going but I knew that if she complained about me being unprofessional I could lose my licenses, my job, my wife, everything. I wanted to tell her that yes I wanted to fuck her but I was not going to risk everything for that, and it certainly wasn't my goal that night. All I did was sneak a peak at her breasts, did that make me so awful?

"No I don't want to fuck you, I mean I would, I mean I would want to if but..."

"Don't lie, you are dying to fuck me right now. I bet a million dollars you've got a boner that could break steel hiding behind that clipboard."

"I'm sorry I just.."

"Show me."

"What!?"

"Show me. Take that clipboard away and let me see your hard on."

"No! Why? What would that prove?"

"Well if you don't have a hard on then we can move on and I'll answer the rest of your questions and pay you for services rendered, but if you do and you prove that you're a pervert then you work for me.

"what do you mean?"

"what I mean is, if that boner you have there proves you want to fuck me. It proves you are not fit for this job and I could let people know about that. I know you don't want that. You've told me before that this is the only thing you are good at so if you don't want to lose it you will do what I tell you."

"Why? Why are you doing this?"

"Lets just say I like to be in control. If I am going to talk to someone I want to make sure I have some dirt on them before I trust them. Lets say this is your interview to be my therapist and if you pass you get to keep working for others too. But if you fail, you're fucked."

"But I haven't done anything wrong. I just got a boner is that so bad?" I pleaded.

"It's possible some people may believe you but I wouldn't risk my career on it. Are you going to? Or are you going to stand up and let me see the tent in those pants."

I was beaten. What choice did I have? I stood up and sure enough the tent in my pants was obvious.

"Come over here"

I walked up until my shins were against the couch my cock was just inches from her face.

"Take down your pants"

This was the moment of truth. Up until this point I had done nothing that would get my license suspended or revoked. Nothing that I could not in the silence of my own mind say was unethical but if I gave into this I had crossed the line and there was no going back. If Giacomo walked in for some reason and I had my pants down my career was over, and yet I reasoned if I didn't do it Fawn could destroy me. Would she? It sure seemed like it. But the reality is my decision was made by desire. I had never been so turned on in my life. This girl had complete control of me and while I really hoped she was not going to make me stick my dick in a blender at this point she probably could have gotten me to do it and I would have cum when I got there.

I dropped my pants. Boxers and all and they pooled in pile around my legs. My cock sprang up glistening with pre-cum and my hole looked her in the eye. My cock is average in length and girth but It is really nice looking as far as cocks go. It is six inches of straight pink meat. I keep my pubic hair neatly trimmed and while many cocks are curved or funny shaped my cock looks like the model of what a clean cut cock should be. As far as the rest of me. I am a non-descript white guy. I keep my a hair in crew cut and I'm often asked if I'm a marine or a fire fighter. I'm 6' 1" and 220 lbs. While I should weigh about 200 I don't drink so the weight is evenly distributed and I am build like the shot putter I was in high school. My shoulders are naturally massive and my favorite exercise at the gym is pull ups which keep my back strong and broad. I am no muscle man but I am not a guy that others would think of messing with.

Very nice, she said and smiled. She reached around grabbing my ass cheeks and pulling me closer to her. She pursed her lips and gave the head of my cock a little kiss, the I gasped as she flicked her tongue under the head of my cock. She kneaded my ass as she opened her mouth and slid my cock down her throat all the while her eyes stared up into mine. Her head bobbed up and down on my cock and she spread my ass cheeks apart her fingers brushing against my sphincter. She grabbed my hips and pulled me a step back, The cold air hit my cock and I groaned disappointment involuntarily. My cock was more swollen and large than I had ever seen it. It quivered in the air ready to explode if the wind blew on it.

Just a second she said, and got her phone out of her purse. Before I knew what she was doing she snapped a picture or two of me with her phone, "just in case you get some regrets later and forget how things are going to work between us." She then calmly put her phone back into her purse as my heart dropped into my shoes. My erection even drooped for just a second in sympathy with my brain which now finally gave up and said to me "okay dude you are fucked good and proper now, You might as well enjoy it"

She stuck her index finger and her middle finger of her right hand in her mouth and sucked them like a cock and then beckoned me with them to step back toward her. She took my hands in hers and lowered them down to her heavy breasts. She guided me to slip my fingers under her shirt and bra and lifted these treasures out into the air.

How can I describe the sensation. They felt cool against my warm hands. There was a perfect softness and yet they were full, not empty fatty sacks like some large breasted women seem to have. The skin is so smooth to think of them as being like silk pillows is just not fair, silk does not come close to the feeling. Her nipples large pink nipples poked into my hands.

I wanted to reach down and take her nipples into my mouth, but she said, "Not yet. We have work to do." And back to work she bent taking my cock back into her mouth directing me with her eyes to keep caressing her breasts. I could hear her moan as I tweaked her nipple, she moved her hand to cover my fingers and made me pinch her nipple harder and her eyes closed with what I can only assume was pleasure.

All this time her hands were not idle. Her left hand slipped under the hem of her shorts and I could see she was pumping two fingers into her pussy while her right index finger was utilizing its saliva coating to probe my sphincter.

The sensation was overwhelming. My hands on those amazing breasts, my cock in her mouth and throat as her head bobbed up and down, and suddenly as her lips bounced away from my pubes and she took me all the way down her throat her finger pushed fully into my asshole and I saw stars. I had felt girls put pressure on my prostate before and it was not just the sensation that turned me on so much but the taboo that was violated as she pushed into my ass with gusto. Soon her middle finger joined the index finger in my ass as she pumped furiously to match the timing of her left hand in her pussy and her head on my cock. It was more than I could bare I could hear her ragged breathing telling me she was close to Cumming herself.

"I'm.... going..... to..." I started to say as I could feel my load ready to rush out of me and down her throat. Her left hand whipped out of her pussy and clamped around my cock like a vice. She brought her right heel up from the floor and wedged it against her crotch grinding down hard on it while she pushed her fingers so hard against my prostate I thought they were going to come out the front of me. She came hard and moaned "ughhhh!!!" While she did the clamp on my cock which was like a kink in a garden hose loosened just enough that a spurt of cum shot forth. Part of it hit her cheek with enough force that I swear I thought it would leave a welt, most of that first spurt though glanced off and decorated the white wall behind the couch.

I had never shot so hard and so far with such force. It was like something out of a bad movie. But I was not close to done and Fawn popped my cock back into her mouth the catch the next four giant spurts of jizz, massaging my cock with her left hand and my prostate with her right. Finally when I was done she pulled her fingers out of my ass and she stood. She kissed me full on the mouth with the load of cum still in there.

I was shocked and disgusted. I was like mouth full of warm snot. I have never been a big fan of oysters because I always imagined they were what cum would feel like in your mouth. It was different, but not something I would have immediately sought out. Yet I did not try to pull away. Somehow I knew this was her way of marking dominance over me and I swallowed all that she pushed into my mouth with her tongue. He tongue continued to dance in my mouth for another minute. Then she stepped back and swallowed.

She lifted her bra and shirt back over her breasts and wiped the cum off of her cheek and licked it off of her hand. As she looked around the room I could see the crotch of her shorts was soaked and there was juice leaking down her legs.

"I think that was a good first session." She said. "same time next week?"