Dangerous Heels Pt. 04

Story Info
Bad traffic leads to a group encounter for both researchers!
3.7k words
4.23
22.3k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 08/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While driving around doing her errands Dr. Connie Hatcher had a lot on her mind. She'd just gotten off the phone with her psychology partner from their office perhaps an hour earlier. Traffic was bad, but she was in good spirits. She wasn't quite sure why?

The day was fairly boring. She'd worked a bit on her research and writing for a book that she and Denise were coauthoring. She'd paid for another year of lawn services from her attractive contractor Tim. Perhaps that was it.

Tim had a great smile and she had a feeling that he had a nice body too. Maybe she'd get a peek at him during the hot summer days as he worked on her property. It seemed like something else had gone on but she couldn't remember anything. She shrugged. Oh well. It wasn't that important.

What was important was that after dropping off a package to the post office the drivers seemed to all be insane. She turned onto West Oak Street and almost hit a guy in a green Honda as he pulled out from a side street.

She grew furious, which was very out of character for her. Nevertheless she flipped him off and yelled at him as she pulled up alongside the guy. Then sped off in a tiff.

As she raced away her mind cleared a little and she was surprised to realize what she had done. She NEVER acted like that. It was childish, unproductive, and very rude. All behavioral traits that she despised. What the Hell had gotten into her?

She turned on the radio. Classical music always calmed her down and relaxed her nerves. It was Bach playing in the background. She took a deep breath. She was almost home. As she rounded the corner to turn onto her block she didn't notice the green Honda that followed her car at a slight distance.

Connie pulled into the driveway and shut off the ignition. She dug out her house key and got out of the car as the green Honda pulled up to the curb by her house and shut off it's engine. The driver was a tall black man named Frank Harrison.

Had he realized it he might have been shocked to discover that her bout of rude behavior and his sudden outrage at her snotty behavior both shared one thing in common; it was out of character for either of them.

Frank Harrison was a businessman and a very success driven star within his company. He prided himself on his cool and thoughtful interactions with others. On any given day Frank was among the cream of the corporate crop and had never been impulsive, prone to anger, or anything destructive. That was not Frank.

In the back of his mind, perhaps a small part of that awareness was screaming at him to get back in his car and let the situation go. But something strange within Frank was compelling him to confront her.

He found himself walking up the driveway quickly to catch up to the strangely annoying and haughty bitch that had flipped him off and yelled at him like as if he were nothing. THAT pissed him off!

"Hey! What's your fucking problem?" He snapped. Another thing he seldom ever did. Cussing at anyone. But now he was compelled to vent.

Connie turned and saw the guy and his car. She found herself once again filled with rage and snapped back at him.

"You're a fucking idiot! Where'd you learn to drive like that? Do you even have a license? 'Cause you drive like a retard!"

Frank snarled.

"You stupid bitch! You were speeding down the road! YOU almost hit me! Then YOU wanna call ME an idiot? Fuck you!"

"No fuck YOU!" She snapped back at him and flipped him off yet again.

"Fine! FUCK YOU!" He said and pushed her into the door closing it behind him. Angrily Connie hit him and he slapped her and spun her around pressing her to the wall.

"Get off of me you fuckin' asshole!" She growled.

Frank reached down and pulled up the hem of her plaid mini-skirt. She had on red satin thongs. Her ass jiggled as she squirmed to escape his pin. But she was stuck and Frank jerked her panties down and then unzipped his fly.

"I said let me go you dick!" She threatened as she squirmed.

Frank's penis was already growing stiff when he grabbed it and pressed it to her backside. Both of them were dry and he wasn't hard enough to penetrate her easily. He spit in his hand and pressed his torso against hers as he rubbed her pussy and then spit again and wet the head of his stiffening cock.

He hissed into her ear and Connie gasped as she felt his penis sliding slowly deeper and deeper into her wet pussy. "No! Fuck YOU Bitch! That's what I'm gonna do! Fuck you!"

And with that Frank began ramming his cock into her. Connie groaned and squirmed and tried to get free. But there was no way to get away. Frank wasn't as long as old Doctor Klines had been. He wasn't monstrously thick. But he was a little longer and bigger than most guys. Just a little, but she felt it a lot.

Frank fucked her in the hallway for about three minutes but the little crazy bitch was wild and difficult to control as she fought him and cussed and moaned. So he stopped and picked her up.

Connie was hoisted over his shoulder screaming and kicking and pounding her fists on his back as he carried her through the house to her bedroom. It was another strange thing if he'd been in his normal frame of mind. He may have questioned why the house seemed so familiar. The layout wasn't alien at all and he had no trouble finding her bedroom in spite of her wild thrashing and struggles.

He carried her to the bed and tossed her onto the mattress. She rolled over and tried to quickly crawl away from his reach to the other side of the bed. But he was swift and grabbed her ankles pulling her back to him in one swift jerk.

Frank spotted the silk scarves hanging off of a nearby dresser and grabbed several as she tried to crawl away once more. This time he pounced on her and used his size and weight to pin her body face down to the mattress while he selected a scarf and grabbed her right wrist.

It took Connie a moment to realize what he was doing before she tried to stop him. That was more than enough time for Frank to bind her right wrist and then stretch her arm above her head. As she reached up to attempt to use her left hand to untie the knot, Frank grabbed her left hand and forced it alongside her right hand. Then he wrapped the scarf around it too until after several wraps and cross wraps she had her wrists tied together.

Frank scooted her further up into the bed and using a second scarf, which he doubled up, he secured her bound wrists to the headboard. She shook her head and spit at him when he rolled her over onto her back. But he smiled and wadded up a smaller scarf. This he stuffed into her mouth to gag her before using another scarf which went across her mouth and tied off behind her head to secure the gag so she couldn't force or spit out the silk gag.

Connie kicked at the guy and tried to drive her knees into his back as he straddled her. But Frank scooted back a bit pinning her upper thighs and forcing her to lie still as he took off his shirt and unbuckled his pants. He had a very devious grin on his face and shook his head as he looked over his captive.

As she squirmed in futility he reached down and pulled her red sweater top high up to expose her breasts. Her nipples were hard and firm and he crossed his ankles to keep her legs still as he leaned forward to kiss and lick her breasts and swollen areolas.

Connie grunted in protest and shook her head no. He smiled and nodded his head yes before continuing to suck and rasp his teeth lightly over her hot firm tits.

Now Frank reached over and grabbed a couple more scarves from the pile he'd dropped on the mattress. He leaned back and then turned to hold down and pin her legs as he wrapped her ankles and knees together. When he was done tying her legs up he turned to face her, this time straddled over her lower legs.

Her panties were still only part way down her upper thigh so he pulled them down to her knees where they joined the scarves that kept her legs still. Then Frank licked his lips and stared at her before slow hiking her skirt up to expose her crotch.

"Bitch you don't know how to drive, and you damn sure don't have any manners. But I'm gonna teach you a little lesson! That wet pussy is just begging for a man to come tame it down a bit. Maybe getting fucked when you get lippy with strangers will teach you to think and keep yer damn mouth shut when you're in your car!" He smiled.

"But if not that don't matter either. 'Cause now I'ma do some drivin' and you gonna do some ridin'! Got that?"

She shook her head and shot him a hostile go to Hell look while muffled gasps and grunts met him with what he knew were obscenities. He grabbed her legs as she writhed and squirmed trying to resist him. He forced them forward until they touched her chest, then rubbed his cock over her mound and looked at the way her wet petals framed his hard dark shaft.

"Meaning bitch..." He pushed it into her tight we pussy making her eyes go suddenly wide. "Fuck YOU!"

His strokes were slow and long. No racing. No wild rush to power into her. It might have been romantic or gentle in other circumstances. But being tied, gagged, and raped by a guy she had shared road rage with was anything but romantic.

Connie gasped and groaned. Immobility made her mind focus and think. What the Hell had happened? Why had she snapped at the man? What was she thinking? It was as if some hidden part of her mind had taken control of her mouth and her body and pushed his buttons as hard as she could.

Now he was here, in her bedroom, fucking her. The rage she had felt was replaced with confusion and fear. She tried to play back the scene leading up to this but everything was strange and came in bits and pieces.

His cock was very veiny and hard. He was long too. But not "stereotype" long. Maybe eight inches. Not a mythical length, but more than enough to really fuck her hard!

And fuck her he did! She grunted into the gag as her legs shuddered a little. Muscles spasm and she was getting hotter, wetter, and hornier. Her vagina tingled and his cock felt good in spite of the horrible situation.

He was the second black guy she'd ever had sex with. Not that she had anything against black guys, but there had been only a few in her area and the first one was an anal sex freak and had been a rough fuck on only her second date. After that she had perhaps subconsciously avoided black men for sex.

But now her second was not going well socially speaking. But the sex on the other hand was a different story entirely. Frank knew how to screw. There was no doubt about that.

She wondered what his name was? Was it something typical? Lamont, Tyrell, Tyron? What the Hell? Now she was being a bigot she thought. I'm being hateful without trying. Maybe even racist!

Frank spoke to her as he fucked his captive.

"Uh huh! That's it! You like that doncha bitch?"

He just had to keep calling her bitch! For some reason that thought filled her and once again she got angry and squirmed and fought as he laughed and started to speed up his pace!

"Well, well, well... look at you girl! Whatsamatter? Nothing smart-ass to say? Oh yeah, that's right! Ya got your mouth full! I like you like that! So fight all you want. It ain't no thing! You're still fucked! So have at it bitch!"

She growled and bucked and fought to no avail. His taunting continued and his pace quickened.

"Ya like that don't ya bitch?"

She shook her head no but she knew how good it was feeling. Her pussy was contracting around his hard thick shaft. Her legs were wet with sweat and her own juices as he fucked her harder and faster still. It felt incredible!

His cock began to twitch. He was about to cum so he stopped and pulled out of her.

She looked at him suddenly craving what she was now deprived of. Her mind screamed at her. This was crazy! She wanted him to stop. But her body didn't. It wanted more. The conflict filled her and confused her. He untied her ankles and knees and rolled her over onto her belly.

Then kneeling behind her he pulled her hips up so that her chest was resting on the bed with her arms stretched toward the headboard where they were secured, while her knees kept her hips elevated.

He grabbed her thighs and slid his cock back into her pussy and started fucking her again at the new angle. This time he reached down and pulled her gag down. Then pulled the wet wadded up scarf out of her mouth leaving her gasping as more air rushed into her.

Frank laughed and slapped her ass as the pace quickened. "Who's your daddy bitch?" He demanded.

"Fuck you!" She snarled.

He spanked her ass again harder and repeated himself.

She shook her head sobbing and refusing to answer. So now he smacked her ass four times in a row as he continued to fuck her. Each slap made her wince or cry out sharply.

"Bitch who's your daddy?" He demanded.

She gasped in tears as he got faster still. "Y-you are!"

He laughed. "That's right! I am!"

"Next time I ask you that you best answer it straight away! You got me?"

She nodded still sobbing a bit. Her butt cheeks smarted from the spanks.

"So bitch... who's yo daddy?" He said in an emphasized slang.

"Y-y-ya-you'rrrrrrrre m-ma-my d-dad-daddy!" she groaned as the fucking got even more intense.

"That's right bitch! Good! I'm your daddy. An' daddy's gonna fuck you 'til you learn a lesson about opening that sexy big mouth of yours. Ya got that?"

She nodded panting as he reached forward to pinch her nipples. Her pussy was once again rippling over his hard long shaft. Frank fucked her steadily. Connie shuddered and then orgasmed hard! As she climaxed he chuckled.

"You like that don't ya?" He bragged as she shook and gasped and nodded.

He reached forward and untied the scarves securing her bound wrists to the headboard.

"Hands and knees bitch! Now!" He demanded and she drew herself upright into a regular doggie style position except that her hands were still bound together at the wrists. He fucked her suddenly fast and hard until his cock began to twitch and spasm and cum.

Frank pulled out and moved quickly around to make her suck his cock just as he shot his load into her mouth. Connie swallowed it reflexively and continued until he was drained and withdrew himself from her face. Then he smiled.

"Bitch that was pretty nice! You got some skills." He chuckled.

Connie nodded and then fell sideways onto the mattress and lay there panting.

Frank looked her over. She was a pretty woman in her red sweater and plaid skirt. Fine in the body but a big mouth and bad attitude. As she lay there he thought he heard the front door opening. He left her laying there exhausted and walked down the hallway to see an attractive busty brunette standing there in a business suit and skirt.

He smiled as she looked and spotted him.

"Who are you?" She gasped.

"I'm Frank. Who are you?"

"I'm Denise. Connie's associate and friend. Is she busy?"

"Yeah. A little bit. You want me to share a message for her?"

Denise shook her head. "That's okay. I'd rather speak with her myself."

He looked her over.

"You don't trust me?"

Denise shrugged.

"I don't know you. So I have no idea who you are. What are you doing here Frank?"

He laughed. "Teaching Connie some manners and stuff!"

Her eyebrows rose in suspicion and she pushed past him and wandered down the hallway to her bedroom.

He followed her and stood behind her as she gasped at the sight of Connie tied up and panting in the bed.

"What the fuck?" She cried out.

From behind her Frank suddenly grabbed her waist and lifted her up carrying her to the bed. Denise gasped as he pushed her forward and reached for another silk scarf. She kicked and squirmed as Frank pinned her down and pulled off her jacket.

"Stop that Frank you asshole!"

He laughed. "I'm an asshole Denise?"

"Hey fuck you Frank!" She snapped as he tied her wrists together behind her back. He laughed.

"You will Denise! You sure will!"

"Hey Connie?" He called and she raised her weary head up. "Huh?"

"Tell this bitch, who's your daddy?"

Connie sighed and lowered her head still panting softly.

"You are. You're my daddy!" She gasped in a tired voice.

He laughed as Denise squirmed and kicked underneath him where he straddled her body.

"Damn straight I am Connie! Denise is gonna learn that too!"

She shot him a hostile look.

"Hey Fuuuuuuuuuuuck you Frank! Fuckin' prick!" She snarled.

Frank pulled up the dark gray pencil skirt and then drew down her black satin panties. Her ass bobbed and shook before him and she struggled a bit.

He rolled her onto her back alongside Connie and unbuttoned her white shiny blouse. Unlike Connie Denise had a huge chest and after pushing her bra up and over her tits he smiled and began to mouth and suck them. She squirmed and tossed her head from side to side, but soon Frank had her nipples hard and her pencil skirt bunched up past her crotch as he ate her pussy.

Denise had on a garter belt and stockings and apparently Frank liked this. His erection returned and soon she found herself getting fucked and Frank fingering Connie as the two of them lay there helplessly. As he fucked her Denise cried out and groaned and was soon in ecstasy while Frank rammed her mercilessly.

"Who's your daddy now bitch?" He demanded and Denise gasped. "Y-you are s-sir!"

Frank nodded and continued for about ten minutes before switching to Connie. Then after another ten minutes he got up and walked out of the room for a moment. He returned a few minutes later smiling.

"Okay ladies, break time is over. Let's get back to business!"

He retied Denise's hands in front of her and put her and Connie on their hands and knees together. Then he blindfolded them both and took turns fucking each one starting with Denise and switching to Connie. He was on Denise again when the women heard laughter and male voices greeting Frank.

"Glad you guys could make it. These two horny little sluts are Connie and Denise. They both have an attitude problem and need a good hard lesson boys. So let's help educate these two about behaving better and being less shitty and more obedient okay?"

Three other male voices laughed and consented. Connie gasped as she felt four hands on her body. Denise felt someone open her mouth and hold her lower jaw open as he inserted his cock. She tried to turn her head away but the strong hand on her jaw held her firmly in place and she heard the man speak in a laugh.

"Bitch please!"

Frank fucked her while the other man made her suck his swelling penis.

Connie found herself in the same position. Sucking on one man while another was eating her pussy and fingering her. Then suddenly the one behind her began to screw her pussy while she continued to give the one in front head.

Then the two men switched positions and as she was made to straddle the new man, the first one began working his cock up her ass until she found herself double penetrated and gasping to the dual pistoning action of their hard thick cocks. She cried out and moaned and was soon joined by Denise who was put through the same thing just a short distance beside her.

The men pulled their blindfolds off and allowed the girls to watch as the four horny black guys pounded and ground and fucked them hard. The men laughed and carried on while Doctor Hatcher and Doctor Barris squealed and cried and panted and moaned like college girls overwhelmed at a frat party orgy.

For almost an hour the two found themselves with one to three partners at a time. Their voices and those of bragging or grunting men who fucked and sodomized them filled Connie's bedroom until at last the guys had cum in and on both women and their conquests were exhausted. Frank and his friends got dressed then left while Denise and Connie lay there passed out and sleeping.

12