Dangerous Paths Ch. 04

Story Info
A woman involved with the wrong kind of man
1.2k words
4.45
37.6k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You ready, baby?” Rob asked when he walked inside Trinity’s apartment. It had been three days since he last fucked her and could feel his dick harden just by being inside her house. Rob couldn’t go more than a few days without some sort of sexual release, but he knew he would have it once he got her to the guesthouse.

“Yeah Rob I’m ready. This is my last bag. Fingers got the rest of them yesterday.” She gave him a small fake smile.

“It isn’t going to be so bad. Damn you act like it’s the end of the world. I am doing this for your own good.”

Trinity knew that her own good really meant his own good. She walked over to Rob and gave him a small peck on the cheek.

“You can do a lot better than that, my dear.” He grabbed hold of her and thrust his tongue inside her mouth, his hands crushing her breasts in the process. Finally finding a way under her shirt he gave her left nipple a cruel twist. Trinity grunted from the pain.

“You are getting soft on me.”

“No Rob I promise I’m not, just that this suitcase is getting heavy.” She lied.

“Well I hope not I am planning a little get together tonight to celebrate your homecoming. I expect you to be on your best behavior and to please our guests.”

The gleam in his eyes as he said that sent cold shivers up her spine. “I was hoping it could just be you and me tonight, Rob.”

“Not a chance. You have to prove to me you are really with me. That you’re not getting involved with that cop guy.”

She knew this was as good a time as any to broach the plan that she and Mark came up with. “Speaking of the cop. He called me yesterday to set up a meeting for you guys to discuss him joining up with you.”

“And just what did he have to say?”

“He said that he will be over at the Starbucks on 101 Avenue tomorrow around noon and asked that you be there. He has some information for you. Information you could use.”

“Fine I’ll be there.” He pushed her away from him. “You’ll be coming with me, and if there’s anything going on between the two of you I’ll know and you’ll pay for it.”

“Rob, baby there is only one man who I want.” She didn’t tell him the one man she wanted wasn’t Rob himself.

Her hand trembled as she locked the lock to her apartment for what she hoped wasn’t the last time. She said a silent goodbye to the only place she had that was for the most part a sanctuary away from Rob.

The ride to Rob house was not near long enough for Trinity as she tried to calm the unease she felt at being there. She knew she did not belong. Her moving into the guest house was just another way for Rob to control her life. Or at least what was left of it. There would be no way for her to see Mark alone now. From this point on she wouldn’t be able to escape the eyes and ears that would no doubt be following her every move.

She got out of the car and looked at her new “home”. Dread and fear filled her. For a few seconds she couldn’t move, just stare at the place that had just become her prison.

“Come inside my dear. I hunger for you.”

She shuddered knowing that once again she would be giving her body to such a loathsome man. But as the obedient whore she knew she was she followed him into the dark house. Noticing video cameras in every room she passed and in the bedroom where Rob was already removing his clothes.

“Get those clothes off or I will rip them off of your body for you!” He threatened.

Slowly Trinity removed her clothing piece by piece. Trying to forget about the video camera and it’s blinking red light. If she had known that Rob had left strict orders for his wife, Dana, to view every second of Rob fucking Trinity. If she were to try and shut her eyes or turn her head she knew she would be punished. Tears of shame ran down her cheeks as she watched her husband mount the gorgeous younger Trinity.

Trinity was feeling that same shame as Rob thrust his penis inside her. She felt as if she was betraying Mark by letting this evil man fuck her. He began to thrust his thick cock in and out of her cunt faster. She thought he was just going to cum and then be gone, but Rob had other plans.

“Turn over Whore! I want to give my wife a real show.”

Trinity’s blood turned to ice after she realized what he meant. She knew that his wife wouldn’t watch something like this unless she was forced too. He grabbed a hold of her hips and flipped her over. Trinity hoping he was just going to finish taking her pussy from behind, but knew he was wanting to prove to his wife just trained Trinity was. Rob lubricated her asshole with some pre-cum that had started dripping from his engorged cock. Besides that there was no warning no soft words spoken to her, instead just a sharp jabbing pain from her asshole. She tried not to scream out, but she did.

“You should be used to this by now Trinity.” He spat. “This is how all bitches should be fucked!”

Tears streamed down her face as the pain and humiliation of her video taped sodomy was causing her. Rob laughed as he fucked her tiny asshole harder. Sweat pouring from his body when finally he pulled out and shot his cum all over her now gapping asshole.


“Go clean yourself up.” He told her as he looked at her with disgust.

Slowly Trinity made her way into the bathroom where yet another camera was right over the mirror. She climbed inside the shower and closed transparent door. Here she sat on the floor of the shower letting the hot water run down her body, crying and saying a silent prayer for death to come soon.

When Trinity left the bathroom Rob was gone only leaving his right hand man, Fingers. Trinity tried to cover her nudity

“Don’t bother I’ve already seen the show.”

Trinity’s cheeks burned a bright red.

“The Boss told me to give you a message. He said for you to be ready to receive guests by 7 o’clock. He said that the outfit you are to wear is hanging in the closet. And that you are to wear that and ONLY that.” He walked over to her. Trinity backed up only to be stopped by a wall. His hand reached out and snaked across her full breasts stopping only to pinch her nipples. “He said tonight that you will prove your loyalty to him.” He turned and left.

Trinity heard the sound of a lock being turned. And she knew that there was no escape