Dangerous Places

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dressed in glittering red she swayed her body walking towards him. His eyes examined the figure hugging dress that emphasized her killer curves. It was a sleeveless dress with a low V-neck that proudly displayed her ample cleavage. Gifford had always thought of Amanda as a slightly chubby woman but the tightness of the dress showed that she was perfect. This woman definitely dressed to kill.

“I hope I did not keep you waiting for too long.” She smiled and pulled a chair.

“Well it was worth it.” Gifford replied as he undressed her with his eyes.

Amanda was busy adjusting her chair and probably did not hear the reply. The waiter approached the table with a menu.

“Thanks” Amanda smiled at him as she took the menu.

For Gifford, the next hour over the dinner was like a blur. They talked about a lot of things except their professions but during this conversation, Gifford spent more time studying Amanda’s physical attributes than he did listening to her words. This behavior did not go unnoticed by Amanda but she did not seem to mind. Suddenly she put forward the question.

“Do the authorities believe it is some Islamic Militant group?”

The question caught Gifford off guard. He was busy staring at the tattoo on her arms when he realized what she had asked.

He regained composure. “Well … I don’t not have anything to tell you at this point Amanda.” For the first time he had addressed her as Amanda and not Miss young. She continued to stare into his eyes without any facial expression.

“You spent over an hour in the office with the head of the FBI and the Chief of Police. Obviously the three of you were discussing something.”

“Well … nothing that would make a headline.”

“Mr. Senator…” Amanda looked at him. “I know you get what you want. You have the reputation of that go-getter politician. I have seen you look at me a couple of times and I can see in your eyes what you want…. But you will have to give me a story.”

“Oh really?” Senator leaned back on the chair and looked straight at her. “So you want a story eh?”

Amanda took a sip of her drink and smiled.

“And what do I get in return?”

Amanda looked around and stopped a waiter passing by. “Pardon me. … is there a washroom here somewhere?”

“Certainly Madam! You go around the fish tank and the restrooms would be to your right.” He smiled.

“Thanks.” She stood up and looked at Gifford. “Follow me…” She said and left the table.

Confused Gifford’s eyes followed her legs as she walked away from him. The red dress that she was wearing had long slits that exposed her toned brown thighs as she walked. With every stride the slit would part, revealing her muscular thighs all the way up. He had no idea what she meant by the words “Follow me.” In fact he was not sure if had heard her right.

She then turned at him and with her manicured finger she gestured him to come after her. Turning around she then walked towards the restrooms swaying her hips. Gifford stood up and followed her till they were both in the lobby outside the restrooms.

Slowly, Amanda opened the door to the men’s room and peeked inside. It was empty. She took Gifford by the hand and lead him inside. She lead him to the last booth which was actually meant for the handicapped. It was the biggest one with ample space for wheelchair users. She pulled him inside and bolted the door behind him.

“What are you …” Gifford could not complete his sentence when she turned around and placed her manicured finger on his lips.

“Shhhhhhh… I wont hurt you.” She smiled then started unbuttoning his shirt. Her fingers worked quickly as she undid every button in his white cotton shirt till his chest was open for her examination. “Nice chest Senator.” She said and started kissing his chest. Her hands went inside his shirt as she kissed and licked near his nipple.

Gifford was already aroused by the sight of this exotic woman. As she bent low to kiss his chest, the gaping V-neck of her dress fell away from her body giving him an enticing view of her breasts as they swayed in her top. The sight was enough to give him an erection.

As his penis grew in his pants and a tent started to form in his crotch. It drew Amanda’s attention right away. With a smile on her face she fell to her knees looking up at the Senator. Soon her fingers were unzipping his fly. The next instant his throbbing hardness sprang out inches away from her face.

“Mmmmm… that’s a nice cock!” She said and took the shaft in her hand.

Just then they heard the main door open, followed by the sound of clumsy footsteps. Gifford controlled his breathing and gestured her to remain silent. But ignoring his gestures, she took the bulb head of his cock in her mouth and started sucking.

“Hmmmm…” Gifford released his breath slowly as he dropped his head back staring at the ceiling. They then heard the door to the booth open as the man entered and then they heard it get locked it behind him. Then they heard him take off his trousers in the next booth. Gifford wanted to maintain silence but Amanda was sucking his head like a lolly pop. He looked down and saw her deep throating him. The V neck was extremely low cut and he could easily see the valley of her boobs. He closed his eyes and ontinued to suppress his breathing. They then heard the man in the neighboring booth relieve himself.

Amanda wrapped her lips around the pulsing shaft and started bobbing her head on his dick. He closed his eyes and enjoyed her lips go back and forth on his shaft. The sensation was truly amazing. As she brought him nearer and nearer to climax, he leaned back against the wall and held her bobbing head in her hands. Amanda definitely was a good sucker. He started bucking his hips forward driving his cock as deep in her mouth as he could. Sensing that Gifford was near, Amanda increased the pace of her sucking. Just seconds away from the climax, the man in the next booth flushed his toilet. Gifford had been holding his eruption for the fear alerting the man in the next booth. As soon as the sound of the flush filled the room Gifford siezed the opportunity and eased his cock muscles just a bit. It was enough to push him over the edge and the next instant he exploded! As the sound of the flush muted his moans, his throbbing cock shot loads and loads of semen into Amanda’s mouth.

In a few seconds the flushing sound had ended and they were alone in the washroom, the sound of his heavy breathing filling the air. The man had exited the washroom and the silence indicated that they were both alone. He looked down at Amanda’s face and was truly surprised to see the vast quantity of semen he had produced. It was dripping from her mouth down to her neck and then going right between her exposed cleavage.

Chapter 6:

Madeline opened the sliding door of her room and walked outside on the balcony. The sun was going down and the deserted industrial area was as silent as ever. For some reason, the dogs were not barking. Her eyes scanned the compound and she saw a truck parked on the other side of the fence! It was a blue truck that looked similar to the garbage trucks that cleared garbage around the city. On the side of it were the words “CNZ Contractors” followed by a 1-800 number she could not read. This truck gave her a ray of hope that she might be able to leave the area alive. Her hands went inside her jacket and she pulled out a small pen and a notepad that she always kept when she went on flights. She then started scribbling. The quick note that she wrote read as follows:

“HELP! I am being held in the industrial area. I am in the gray building opposite the water tank.

Madeline Gifford”

She then made a ball of the paper and threw it towards the truck. It was too light to go the distance and fell in the compound.

“SHIT!” She said and tore another paper. Quickly she wrote the same words on it and attempted another throw at the truck. The paper made it across the fence this time but still fell a good five yards short of the truck. She quickly tore out a third piece and scribbled the same message. Then she looked around the room to find a pebble or a small stone. There was none. Damn! She thought for an instant and then reached for her ring. It was a heavy gold ring with a giant diamond that Gifford had presented her. She loved the ring but not more than her own life. Wrapping the note around it she made a ball of paper, which was slightly heavier then the one before. Then not fully satisfied with its weight she tore a few more pieces of paper from the tiny notebook and wrapped around the ring till they formed a ball that was almost the size of a tennis ball. She then approached the window and looked at her target. The parked truck was a good distance away. Even if she was able to land her note in the rear of the truck, what was the chance of it being found? Would the driver not discard it as garbage upon finding it? She then took a deep breath and threw the ball of paper out of the window. It landed right in the rear compartment of the truck.

“Good! She thought to herself. Now lets hope that trucker finds it.”

A few minutes later they were having dinner on the same oval table on which they had their breakfast. There was lamb cooked in curry along with vegetables and pita bread.

“There are no locks anywhere in this apartment except the washroom.” He suddenly said.

“Huh?”

“The doors here can’t be locked except the washroom.” He stated. “But don’t worry. Your privacy will be respected.”

“Thanks.” She said and continued with the food.

“I wont be here all the time.” He said dipping a piece of bread in the curry. “You are free to watch TV, cook and move around the house. However there is one room that you must never go near.”

Madeline looked at him straight.

“That one!” He pointed towards the closed door besides the washroom. “Like I said there are no locks on the door but I hope you will respect my privacy the way I respect yours.”

Without answering she continued with her food.

The TV was on and CNN was flashing “Breaking News!” The face of Zain Verjee appeared on the screen as she announced that four American soldiers have been killed in Iraq when their Humvee was ambushed near Tikrit.

He heard the breaking news and smiled. “They will die like dogs the way they deserve to die.” He said and started filling his glass with water.

Madeline looked at his face as he poured ice water into the glass. “Do you like Saddam Hussein?” She asked.

He looked at her and the faint smile returned to his face again. “Nope, I hate him. But I hate your country even more.”

“Why?” She asked.

He took a gulp from the glass and placed in on the table. “Why do people hate Saddam?’ He asked. Before she could give her answer he gave his. “Because Saddam killed people! The Baath Party of Saddam Hussein seized the country in 1979 and do you know how many people they killed in their thirty years of rule?”

Madeline shook her head. “I don’t know.”

“Estimated sixteen thousand!” He said and took another gulp of water from his glass. “This figure includes near five thousand Kurds that were gassed in Kurdish settlements of Hajabla.” He looked at her through his keen eyes once again.” Now! Let me ask you another question. American cruise missiles started raining on Baghdad on March 19th and this war of liberation ended on April 9th. Do you know how many civilians American forces killed in twenty days of bombing?”

She looked at him blank.

“Ask this question to your average American and he wont know the answer. But from the beginning of the second Gilf war till the occupation of Iraq, American forces in Baghdad, Mosul and Tikrit alone killed 16000! American bombs that were dropped from the sky killed more innocent Iraqi’s in first twenty days of war than Saddam Hussein and his Baath part did in thirty years of their rule. It is a fact that is not reported by your media. That is why I hate your President and that is why your country is so hated.”

“And kidnapping me and holding me hostage is an expression of that hate that you feel towards my President and my country?” Madeline asked looking down.

He leaned back against the chair. “Well look at it this way. American Muslims living in USA are monitored 24 hours a day. If FBI finds anything suspicious about them, they get picked up from their homes, shops or offices. They are detained in interrogation cells where they don’t have access to a lawyer. Most of these people are innocent just like you are. So I am not doing anything to you that your Government doesn’t do to hundreds of people. In fact I am giving you a television a frisdge, a food whatever luxuries my meager finances allow” With that he stood up. “There is one more thing I must tell you.”

“What?” She asked.

“There are two dogs in the compound below. If you step in to the compound they will attack you. So don’t try to escape. No one will hurt you here in this apartment as long as you follow the rules.” He said and then left the room.

Chapter 7:

Remington Hall was filled with people. Close to two thousand people had gathered under the large chandelier to listen to Senator Gifford. His statements after the kidnapping of his wife had appeared in World Today a day before and they had drawn this anxious crowd.

“Ladies and Gentleman…” The strong voice of Senator Gifford addressed the crowd. “Our nation is going through a difficult time. Every day I pick up the newspaper and read about an American soldier killed or wounded in Iraq. I think about the families of these soldiers and the agony they must be going through. I think of the mother who has lost a son, I think of the wife who has lost a husband, I think of the children who have lost a father. But let me assure you that what we are doing in these countries is the right thing for if we don’t go to Iraq then Iraq will come to us. If we don’t go to Afghanistan then Afghanistan will come to us. The kidnapping of my wife is the living proof of this. The enemy has chosen to bring the war to our backyard. We must send more troops to crush these terrorist networks… because in the end it will either be us or it would be THEM!”

He pauses and looks at the crowd for an instant. “Ladies and Gentleman… I know you are skeptical of the political elite that tries to sell this war to you. I know you are skeptical of these unaffected politicians who drive around in stretch limos while you weep over the body bags … of your sons, your husbands, your loved ones. But look at me… LADIES AND GENTLEMAN LOOK AT ME! A week ago I had dinner with Madeline at Baton Rogue restaurant. I still remember what she wore … the smell of her perfume … the look in her eyes as she said farewell to me that night. She is no more with me and I don’t know where she is. I don’t know if she is live and I don’t know if I will ever see her again. But my love can be sacrificed. It can be sacrificed for this country and it can be sacrificed for YOU! Let us join our hands and fight this war till the end. AND ASK NOT WHAT YOUR COUNTRY CAN DO FOR YOU BUT WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR COUNTRY!”

The stadium exploded with applause. Women took out their hankies and started wiping the tears that rolled down their cheeks. In a few minutes the sounds echoed the hall. They were the sounds of “USA...USA…USA!” The whole stadium was echoing with these sounds and the applause filled the room.

Chuck Gordon of the FBI stood in one corner with the Police Chief Ed Spencer. “According to Oscar Wilde, Patriotism is the virtue of the vicious.” Gordon said as he left the hall with Lt. Spencer following behind. “According to me it is the virtue of the idiotic!” He added as they left the hall and the applause behind them.

At 2:00 am the dim bedroom lights were still on in the Gifford Mansion.

“Ohhh God your pussy is sooo wet!” Senator Gifford moaned as he explored the depths of Amanda Young.

“Mmmmm FUCK Give it to meee …” She moaned and dug her manicured fingers into the Senators naked back. “Give it to me harder.”

With a powerful thrust Senator buried his cock deep inside the sexy buxom Goddess moaning naked under him.

All this time, Senator Gifford had imagined what she would be like without clothes. She was much better than what he had imagined. Amanda Young was the kind of woman who looked slightly over weight with her clothes on. But when she got naked she looked fabulous. Right now, this busty queen was sprawled on the bed and Senator Gifford was pounding deep into her. The force of his thrusts was causing her heavy breasts to sway back and forth. With eyes closed and mouth open Amanda moaned once again. “Ohh Damn you are so good …”

This caused Senators cock to swell a little more inside her pussy. He began to fuck her harder and faster and sounds of his balls slapping her ass filled the room. She lifted opened her eyes and raised herself a little on the bed and looked at her vagina. His hard cock was going in and out of her like a piston, sending waves of pleasure through her body. The next instant she felt Senator Gifford’s lips pressed against hers as his hand grabbed a swaying breast. The feel of his hand on her large breast was far too much then she could take. With her fingernails still buried in his back she exploded pulling herself closer to him.

“Ohh damn this feels so good!” She said as she came. The very next instant she felt Giffords body stiffen as he shot loads and loads of semen into her. Their naked bodies clung to each other as they came together in waves.

Chapter 8:

Madeline was alone in the house. She stood in front of the door of the room and wondered if she should try to sneak in. She wanted to know what was going on inside the room. She thought she won’t go in but she would open the door and take a look inside. She was all alone and no one would know. She paused for a second and looked outside. The fog had totally covered the greenery outside. The place looked like heaven.

Suddenly she woke up alone in her room. She looked outside and the sun was up. Through the sliding glass doors she saw the same junk of the industries. The rusted pipes, rubber wires, metal pieces and above all cardboard boxes – lots of them. Selecting a fresh pair of clothes she stepped out for the washroom. The apartment was empty. She went inside the washroom and took off her clothes and placed them in the washing machine. The next instant she was brushing her teeth under the warm shower water. Various thoughts came to her mind. Should she try to escape? Even if she did manage to leave the apartment she was worried about the two dogs that guarded the compound. She had not seen them but she had heard them barking. Besides the dogs one thing scared her more. Her captor had so far treated her with respect. She did not want to do anything that would change his attitude towards her.

As warm water came down the slopes of her figure she felt her nipples tighten. She wondered what was in the forbidden room. She wondered if she should go in and take a look. He was keeping something in there and she wanted to see. Yet, a part of her told her not to. He had respected her privacy and she should respect his. But then the counter thought came that he was a kidnapper, a criminal! He was keeping her against her wish and she was in no way morally obligated to honor the privacy of a man who had kept her hostage.

Half an hour later she came out of the washroom drying her hair with a towel. The apartment was still empty. She looked at the forbidden room and the door was closed. She stood in the hallway drying her hair and then went outside in the balcony. She looked down and realized that his jeep was nowhere to be seen. He was gone. She came back in and started fixing her breakfast. It would take her just a second to open the door and take a peek in, she thought as she fried her eggs. “Damn Madeline… JUST DO IT!” a part of her said and that was it. After taking the eggs off the frying pan she went towards the forbidden room feeling like Eve going for the forbidden apple.