Dangerous Road Ahead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon they were fucking hard, and she was going crazy. I know that she came three or four times while he was slamming her, and each time I could see their mixed juices flooding out of her snatch. Suddenly, he arched his back and shuttered while his cock spewed in her pussy for at least two minutes.

Finally, he rolled off of her and left the room. She just lay there for several minutes, fingering her cum filled snatch for me to watch. Soon, she came towards me, and removed the gag. Then climbed backwards onto the chair on top of me, and shoved her pussy right in my face as she began to lick the tip of my cock. I was again about ready to explode as I started shoving my tongue as deep into her snatch as I could.

Man could that guy shoot a load. It dripped out of her snatch so fast, I couldn't keep up.

She continued sucking my cock as I licked all of the cum out of her pussy. Seconds later, I felt pressure against my asshole. And quickly realized that Morris was back in the room, and fucking my ass. After several minutes, he thrust hard, and I could feel his cock cumming inside of my ass. She obviously enjoyed watching this, and began to cum like crazy. I was shocked when even more of his cum started flooding out of her snatch. I couldn't hold it any longer, and began shooting my load down her throat. She climbed back off of me, I thought she was going to kiss me again, but instead she spit my own cum back into my mouth and said "Swallow it down bitch their will be plenty more where that came from." After replacing the ball gag in my mouth she walked in front of me and started kissing Morris, After a few minutes of this she broke the kiss and looked me right in the eye and said. "So I see you met my husband Morris, sorry he was late picking you up, he was supposed to catch you right outside the motel after Bill, and John, the two guys from the lobby, and Wayne the security guard broke you in for him.

You have to admit his cock takes a lot of getting used too." She said with a smile, and Morris nodded.

"Anyway he spends a lot of time out on the road and I figured I'd get him a safe pet to fuck, you never know what diseases people have these days and I know you've never had any gay sex before tonight, and we know everyone who fucked you, so your nice and clean.

Anyway hope you like his big black cock because your going to be seeing, and feeling a lot of it." They both laughed turned out the lights and went to bed leaving me covered in cum, still secured to the chair.

I laughed to myself thinking about the junky and the twenty or so homeless guys that fucked me earlier, and hoped that they were filled with all the diseases these two assholes were trying to avoid.

12