Dangers of Chat

Story Info
Jamie needs to learn about the rules of chat.
1.9k words
3.57
53.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J7597
J7597
1 Followers

Chat was always something she took lightly. Knowing the people she spoke to were far enough away, and had no real way of knowing anything other than what she told them, made her feel safe. After about six months of some really good erotic chat with several different men she stopped logging in to the Internet. A few months later when she logged back in, she was stunned to find more than a hundred increasingly angry private offline messages. Logging out quickly, she fought for control of her self. To say she was shaken was an understatement; she had seen that some of the guys she'd been talking to had found each other. There had been more than one threat of finding her in real life, from different men.

She sat there thinking why in the hell had there been such a response. She was always told she talked a good game, but never had the follow through. A knock at the door made her jump. She raced to the window looking outside catching a glimpse of her best friend, behind the door; she took a deep breath and opened the door. "Oh my god! Trish you have to see this." she said, pulling her friend in and shutting the door. Again she logged in this time invisible. Trish asking her what was going on, over and over. She brought up the offline messages box, and let Trish read.

"Jamie, what were you doing to get all these guys all worked up?" Trish looked at Jamie, fighting back a laugh.

"I don't know really, I mean I talked dirty to them. But that is it. Never met even one of them in person." Jamie sighed.

"Well, my dear what have you been talking to them about?" Trish asked. Jamie brought up another window it showed all her archived private chats. Trish looked over some of the chats. "Well, no wonder." Trish said turning to Jamie. "If this is an example of what you chat about, its no wonder they want you so much. I have to go, but you had better be careful you never know if they had been able to find more about you." With that she left.

After staring at the computer screen for a time, Jamie decided she was just being paranoid. She wasn't going to let this ruin her evening. Jamie showered and dressed, wearing her favorite dress, a nice ankle length, silky, curve hugging, black dress, complete with hose and heels, then putting her long wavy brown hair into a French twist. She headed out the door, not once glancing at the computer.

Slipping in to the driver's seat she thought to herself "so I can be a bit of a tease? What was the harm in words anyway?" She made her way downtown. Pulling in to the parking area of her favorite Jazz/piano bar. She checked her reflection in the rear view mirror, satisfied, she climbed out of the car. Turning she spotted some men standing in the middle of the parking lot. Two of them started toward her.

"Are you Jamie?" Asked the first to reach her. He was a good-looking guy, but so were the rest of them, all tall, all beautiful men. She looked up at him he had warm brown eyes. Those eyes should have made her feel better, but she still felt like she was going to heave. "Hey he asked you a question, are you Jamie?" This guy started towards her, forcing her to back up until she was pinned between her car and him. "I think that you are Jamie… We all have done our homework and we are her to tell you, that you have been a very, very bad girl." He reached out and twisted her nipple through her dress so hard she cried out. Jamie slammed her knee into his groin and ran, he dropped to the ground, the three other men chased after her. Ducking into an old building, she'd lost them. A half an hour later she made her way back to her car. Looking everywhere for signs of the men before finally getting in to her car and driving home.

Her house looked exactly the way she'd left it an hour or so before, at least on the outside it did. She slowly walked to the door looking around her, trying to forget the dull pain from the twist to her nipple. She rubbed her breast to try to ease it. Putting the key into the lock she forced the door open. The house was dark and silent. She flipped on a lamp next to the door, and threw her purse and keys onto a nearby chair.

Making her way to the kitchen she switched on the light to find one of the four of them sitting on the edge of her counter. "Well, well, well… " he laughed at her. "Now, you couldn't be so surprised." Jamie started to back out of the kitchen, only to walk into something hard. The man on the counter chuckled, then bellowed "Grab her!"

Jamie stared at the man as he jumped down from the counter, feeling the arms of the man behind her begin to circle her, she darted towards the doorway to the dinning room. "Damn it!" she heard one of them say. She rounded the corner faster than she had intended to, and nearly fell. Getting her footing back she continued through the living area. "Why me, oh god! Why me?" She cried.

She knew that if she stopped to unlock the front door they would catch her, so she ran down the hallway toward the bathroom, praying she'd left the phone in there. She reached the bathroom and slammed the door then threw the lock. Breathing hard, she stood back shaking, bracing herself for the inevitable banging on the door. But nothing happened. She searched around the counter for the darn phone, stopping when she felt something besides the cold counter. "Looking for this?" The man's voice boomed in her ear.

Grabbing her by the hair, he dragged her to the bathroom door. He shouted as he opened the door "Look at what I got gentlemen." He threw her into the bedroom, she screamed as she hit the floor, feeling every little bit of air leave her body. I looked up seeing them all in the doorway of my bedroom. The guy from the bathroom spoke first, "should we tell her who we are?" The shortest of the four of them said "no fucking way." The one she kicked said, "Oh hell, she has to keep up with us, she'll need to know some names." He grabbed her, forcing her to her feet, shoving her in the direction of the other three men. "You are going to look at all of us as we tell you a name, do you understand?" She nodded.

Pushing her over to the first, he said "my name is Rob." Then he pulled head down and slammed his tongue in her mouth. Crying harder Jamie was pushed over to the second, "my name is Peter." He grabbed her chest, pulling hard at her breasts, ripping the dress at the seams. Trying to control her sobs now, she was pushed to the third "my name is Nick." Pulling her to him he shifted so she could feel him enormous hard on. Then he pushed her back to the last man. Pulling a handful of hair, to make her look him in the eye, he said "I'm Dance Man."

He tore off the rest of her dress and threw her onto the floor. Rob and Peter held her arms above her head, as Nick held down her legs. She saw "Dance Man" over by the bed, when he turned he had something shiny in his hand. She started to scream when she realized it was a knife, only to have her scream quieted with a rolled up scarf. Dance man approached her, sliding the knife under her panties cutting one side free at the hip, then moving the knife up her stomach to the spot between her breasts, flipping the knife with his wrist he cut the bra free in one stroke, the cups falling to the floor.

He shot her a grin and handed Nick the knife. Jamie lay there helpless, choking on sobs, trying to get her arms or legs free. Nick held her hip steady and cut through the other side of her panties, roughly pulling them off her. Dream Man took Nick's place, holding down her legs, as nick put his cold finger into her. Jamie cried out against the scarf. "I think she likes this guys, she's so fucking wet." Nick laughed. Nick took his finger out of her and licked it. Bending over her again he forced three fingers into her, laughing as tears streamed down her face.

Rob twisted her nipples hard. Peter pulled her face to his, and said "I'm going to fuck your mouth and your going to be a good girl, if you bite me, I'll kill you. Got it?" Jamie nodded to him she knew he was serious. He straddled her head pushing his hard cock into Jamie's mouth. Nick took his fingers from her, and climbed over her, spreading her legs wide with his hips. He pushed into her, trusting hard and fast. Peter kept pace with nick forcing his cock in her mouth, his legs keeping her from rocking. She could feel both of them reaching the edge; Nick was first, pouring his load into her. Peter followed, telling her to swallow it all. Jamie didn't get it all and he slapped her hard.

Dance man came over to her, looked her straight in the eye. "You do like this don't you, Jamie?"

Jamie looked at the four of them, and bit her lower lip. She hated her self for it, but sometime before Nick and Peter finished she let herself like what was happening to her. She had cum when nick did, but it was hard to tell with her cries inaudible.

Dance man pulled his pants down, and said "Take it baby, you know you want it." Jamie stared at the nine-inch cock in front of her, and took it in her hand. Stroking him at the base, licking the tip. Rob came behind her, putting his hands on her ass. Dance man moaned as she sucked his balls, stroking his cock hard and fast. Rob thrust himself into her wet thoroughly fucked pussy once, getting lubed. Then ran the tip of his cock over her asshole.

Jamie held on to Dance man's hips as she sucked him deep into her mouth. Rob pushed himself into her puckered tight asshole. Jamie cried out sucking dance man harder. Dance man pushed Jamie off his cock, ramming her fully onto robs throbbing cock. Pulling Rob to his feet he pushed us both to the wall behind Rob. Jamie's legs off the floor, she tried reaching for something to support her. Dance man grabbed her legs and pulled them tight around him. He violently slammed into her pussy, setting the pace for Rob. Both of them violating her holes she silently thanked them. All three of them came at the same time. Spent she sank to the floor. Dance man said, "That will teacher her not to play on the net." Jamie watched as they left her slumped on the floor.

Jamie made a decision that night to continue chatting, she wanted those men back again one way or another.

J7597
J7597
1 Followers