Dangles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting out of the car, Olivia put a little wiggle into her walk, knowing Charlie was watching her ass. With one more smile and a small wave, Olivia entered the building.

Reading the pamphlet carefully, Olivia retrieved the large bottle of antiseptic lotion from the bag. She was delighted to see that Charlie had selected a lotion that had a mild numbing agent. Rubbing the lotion on her throbbing nipples produced a sigh that had Simone looking up from her IPad. Applying the lotion to her clitoral hood caused Olivia to let out a grunt and shudder. Then Olivia stood and wiggled her nude body into her oversized New Orleans Saints Jameis Winston football jersey. She didn't like football but it had been a Christmas gift to her from Arnold, Freyja's husband. Therefore, the jersey was one of Olivia's prized possessions.

"Aw shit yeah," Olivia giggled; each step caused her clitoral piercing and beads to rub, and to sway.

Olivia sent Charlie's cell phone a text, wishing him a good night. Then, smiling happily, she lay down on her cot.

"Aw, shit yeah," Olivia giggled again as the jersey rasped against her sensitive nipples.

While Olivia was in her cot, resisting the urge to touch herself, to pleasure herself, Charlie Stohl was enduring a barrage of shrill complaints from his mother. For the thousandth time in his young life, Charlie cursed his father for abandoning him to his mother's care. Charlie did not blame Anthony for taking off, but why didn't he take Charlie with him.

The next day, after an unappetizing dinner in the cafeteria, Olivia stepped into the communal bathroom. She paused for a moment; one of the girls had her left leg up on the shower stall, pushing herself against the right wall of the shower stall. With a sheepish smile, she looked over and admitted she had a hot date and was shaving her pussy in anticipation.

"Shaving..." Olivia thought as she ducked into a stall.

Again, Olivia remembered to grab her beads to keep them out of the stream of urine. Looking down, she admired her thicket of black curls, then wondered if Charlie would like a baby smooth pussy. Then she carefully dabbed herself dry.

Stepping from the stall, Olivia saw that the young woman still had one foot kicked up, bent nearly in half. The girl twisted slightly and gave Olivia a grin. Olivia returned the girl's smile.

"What's the best way to do it?" Olivia asked the young woman. "Shaving, I mean."

"Anywhere but in the dorm bathroom," the brunette giggled, lowering her right leg and turning on the shower to rinse herself.

"Yeah, I get that," Olivia agreed with a giggle. "Well. Good luck; hope he likes it."

"He better!" the girl agreed.

While Olivia was again applying the antiseptic cream to her piercings, Charlie Stohl was enduring another barrage of shrill complaints from Angela Stohl. The charge from Hop Su had posted on-line. Seeing the charge and verifying the sort of establishment Hop Su was, Angela was frantic. Her baby boy, her little man had gone behind her back and had put a tattoo on his precious flesh.

He of course denied this but Angela would not be dissuaded from her certainty that Charlie had given in to peer pressure and had gotten a tattoo. His face burned with shame as he stripped down to his The Incredible Hulk briefs. He steeled himself and pushed down the skimpy briefs, displaying his chubby buttocks and rapidly expanding cock to his mother's scrutiny.

"See? All right? No tattoo, Mom," Charlie yelled.

"So, then what? What is this for?" Angela demanded as Charlie hurriedly pulled his Superhero underwear up over his throbbing cock.

"For my girlfriend Olivia," Charlie whined, trying to stuff his fat cock into the scrap of polyester.

"Girlfriend? GIRLFRIEND?" Angela shrieked. "You, well! This, this is the first I'm hearing of any girlfriend. And just what did this little gutter tramp make you pay for?"

"She got a couple of piercings," Charlie admitted.

"And you had to pay for this?" Angela yelled, then narrowed her eyes. "And just what did she give you in return?"

Charlie wondered if he should show his mother the pair of panties or the Polaroid's. He'd rinsed the semen from his Batman briefs but was sure he would still catch hell over the soggy underwear in his hamper. Thinking it should have been his Aqua man briefs almost caused him to smile.

"A kiss," Charlie mumbled.

"Well, you just call that little hussy and see about getting your money back, you hear?" Angela demanded.

"You don't even know her," Charlie accused, attempting to be assertive. "How can you say she's a hussy?"

"I know she manipulated you to get what she wanted," Angela snapped.

While Charlie and his mother argued, Olivia and Jordin Sayre, another foster child that had been fortunate enough to be placed with the New household were at Bargain Bin, looking through their selections. Simone was listlessly looking but would never buy anything from the discount store.

"Wait, what? Why, why you all of a sudden getting you all kind of skirts?" Jordin asked, looking at Olivia's growing pile of selections.

"Hey, you know, just, just wanting try something new, you know?" Olivia said, blushing. "I mean, we in college now, you know?"

"Uh huh, what?" Jordin said, scrutinizing her sister's face.

"What?" Olivia said, taking her pile to the fitting room.

"Oh my God; I am never wearing panties again," Olivia thought as she took a few steps from the fitting room to full length mirror.

Each step caused her clitoral balls to swing and bounce. Without the binding of panties or slacks, Olivia could feel the tug, the sway, the impact of her jewelry.

"Oh, Charlie, I think I love you," Olivia smiled and nodded her head in satisfaction as she admired the skirt in the full length mirror.

"Hey, that's cute," Simone agreed, joining Olivia in front of the mirror.

"They're right over there," Olivia said, pointing to where Jordin stood.

"Look at these pantyhose," Jordin said, holding up a packet of Vokine's pantyhose. "They don't got no crotch."

"They what?" Olivia asked, intrigued.

She scooped up ten of the unusual pantyhose. Spider web patterns in odd colors, micro fishnet and regular hosiery joined her pile of skirts.

Returning to Murphy's Dormitory with their haul, Jordin and Olivia hugged when Jordin opened the door to the third floor. Jordin also gave Simone a brief hug, even though Jordin was somewhat prejudiced against white people.

"Damn it; forgot to get hangers," Olivia said, opting to fold her skirts.

Then Olivia sat at her desk and read the instructions for the waxing kit they'd bought at Schaub's Pharmacy. She groaned in disappointment when she read the directions.

"Shit! Microwave? Where am I supposed to get a microwave?" Olivia asked out loud.

"Hey, Jenny. We can use your microwave real quick?" Simone asked.

"Come on. Jenny says we can use her microwave," Simone said, getting out of her bed.

Traipsing down two flights to the second floor, Simone led Olivia to Room 204 and knocked. A voice inside told them to come on in.

"Oh, that?" Jenny, an attractive plus-sized blonde smiled, seeing the waxing kit in Olivia's hand. "You ever do this before?"

"No. I, I, this girl? She uh, she was shaving herself the other night and God! It looked like a lot of work, so..." Olivia admitted, blushing hotly as she stood in front of this stranger.

"Shaving? Yeah, it's more work than it's worth," Jenny said, taking the kit from Olivia's hand. "But this? You got the good one. Natasha? Right across the hall there? She got the cheapest one she could? Girl!"

Olivia was sure her face would catch fire as she blushed. Steeling herself, she wiggled out of shorts and panties, baring herself to her roommate and a stranger.

"Nice! Yeah, I can see why you want to wax it," Jenny said, admiring Olivia's clitoral piercing.

"When'd you do that?" Simone demanded, also admiring Olivia's new jewelry.

"Other night," Olivia whispered.

"And..." Jenny said, quickly punching the 'Open' latch before the microwave would beep, alerting anyone that that might be passing by that she had a contraband microwave in her room.

Jenny assisted Olivia in preparing her flesh. Olivia stared straight ahead, unable to watch as another girl knelt between her legs, touching her private parts.

"So, what you think about the Pelicans? I mean, seriously? Could we please get a crappier basketball team?" Jenny asked.

"Huh?" Olivia asked, confused by Jenny's odd question then sucked in a lungful of air when Jenny jerked the tape away.

"Mmng! Mmng! Mmng! God, God, God!" Olivia screamed in her throat, hopping around with both hands cupping her plump mound.

"Okay, all right, come on," Jenny said, holding the tube of lotion that was provided with the kit. "Come on. Move your hands. Move your hands out of the way. Sooner we put this on the better it'll feel."

"Right now? I hate you and I hate Charlie," Olivia declared.

"Who's Charlie?" Jenny asked.

"Her boyfriend," Simone offered.

Jenny thoroughly coated Olivia's pubic mound and even soothed the lotion into Olivia's perineum and around Olivia's anus. Finally, the stinging, raw burning sensation did subside slightly and Olivia gratefully pulled her panties and shorts on again.

"Thanks," Olivia said, taking the tube of lotion from Jenny's outstretched hand.

"Welcome," Jenny smiled. "Simone, you uh, you staying?"

"Yeah," Simone agreed, smiling.

Olivia saw the two women kiss just before she shut the door of Room 204. Each step she took reminded her that she'd waxed her crotch. Each step caused the panties to rub slightly against her bald mound. Each step caused the texture to raps against her tender flesh.

Charlie called Olivia and confessed that his mother had been very unhappy with the charges on his credit card. Olivia apologized, even though she remembered it had been Charlie that offered to pay for the piercings. She had not forced, coerced or begged for him to pay for the piercings.

"Uh, Cowboy's? Barbeque; there's like a hundred different malts," Charlie offered.

Olivia hurried to find the perfect skirt and top to wear to a barbeque restaurant. At the last moment, she peeled her panties down and off, then slipped her shoes on her feet. The sensation of walking down the stairs to the ground level, each step causing her piercing the gently tub, gently strike her flesh nearly had Olivia in a frenzy by the time she reached the doors of the dormitory. Skipping happily to the car caused a shiver of pleasure.

"Hi!" Olivia said and leaned over the console to kiss Charlie.

There were not a hundred flavors of malts, just thirty two. But it only took a minute for Olivia to find one she knew she would love. Charlie ordered a pulled pork sandwich and fried jalapenos and a mocha chocolate malt. Olivia decided on the brisket sandwich and potato salad. She ordered the caramel apple malt and smiled when the waitress told her that the caramel apple was her absolute favorite.

After the meal, Charlie drove them to The Basin. He'd heard of the make out spot when he'd been in high school but of course had never been there. In the back seat of the car, Olivia reminded Charlie that she could not have vaginal penetration for at least four weeks, according to the pamphlet Hop Su had provided for her. But, she did hoist her skirt to display her newly waxed pussy and the attractive jewelry to his hungry eyes. Then, after several hot kisses, Olivia fished Charlie's sticky cock from his Spiderman Superhero briefs. She did not have the first two inches of his cock in her mouth before Charlie grunted, moaned and filled Olivia's mouth with his sticky semen.

Olivia decided she was not terribly thrilled with the taste or texture of semen. But after a few moments of Charlie's passionate kisses and his declaration of love, Olivia decided she could learn to like, love the taste of Charlie's semen. Stroking his cock for a few moments while he gingerly touched her smooth pussy, Olivia bent her head and again swallowed the head of his cock. A few bobs of her head and again, Charlie flooded her mouth with his semen.

"Yeah, it's not a caramel apple malt, but..." Olivia giggled after swallowing his semen.

Outside of Murphy's Dormitory, they kissed again. Leaving his mother's BMW, Olivia put a little wiggle in her walk, knowing her ass looked good in her skirt.

Arriving home, Charlie's happy mood was dashed as his mother berated him for the wet underwear she'd found in his hamper. Charlie did think his mother needed to get laid. His newfound sexual relationship with the very cute African-American girl was doing wonders for his mood.

Twenty nine days after having her nipples, navel and clitoris pierced, Olivia knelt on the back seat of Charlie's mother's car and sucked Charlie to a monumental climax. Then, while he was still shuddering through his forceful ejaculation, Olivia rolled a condom onto his cock.

The thin latex membrane did help Charlie maintain his erection. The desensitizing action of the sheath did help Charlie push into Olivia's hairless cleft. The condom did help keep him from ejaculating as he punched through Olivia's hymen.

The condom did not help Charlie last long enough to bring any real pleasure to Olivia. Patiently, Olivia coached Charlie through the steps of cunnilingus, including the use of his fingers. She did remind him; there was a piercing that showed him precisely where her clitoris was. After tonguing her to an orgasm, Charlie found that his cock had revived. So, rolling a second condom on his cock, Charlie again mounted Olivia. This time, she did manage to achieve a mild orgasm as he clumsily thrust his erect cock into her wet pussy.

"Oh, I uh, my Mom? My Mom wants to meet you," Charlie said, starting the car.

"Wow. Way to kill the happy," Olivia said.

"Huh? What?" Charlie said, turning on the defrost to clear up the fogged up windows.

"Jesus, Charlie, uh? Bad enough your momma don't like me?" Olivia reminded him.

"No, no, when she meets you it'll be better," Charlie tried to assure Olivia, tried to assure himself.

"When?" Olivia sighed. "When's she wanting meet me?"

Charlie wanted a public meeting, a meal at Manny's, or Jade Garden; somewhere his mother would be polite, even gracious. Angela screamed and bullied him into agreeing she would make her world famous beef stroganoff and they would have Olivia come to their home.

"Swear to God, must think money just grows on trees," Angela sniped as she set out the stew meat to defrost.

"Mom, could you at least use real sour cream and not that Ranch dressing stuff?" Charlie asked, knowing his mother would not.

"Oh? All of a sudden my stroganoff isn't good enough?" Angela shrilled.

While Angela prepared her beef stroganoff, Olivia borrowed Miss Linda's iron and ironing board to iron her top and a pair of khakis. She endured the good-natured teasing of Dotty, a new sister in the New household.

"Is he cute?" Dotty asked. "Maybe he'd like me better."

"Well, I think he's pretty cute," Olivia smiled. "And, yeah, of course he would like you better. I mean, you got all that beautiful blonde hair and..."

"I'll get it! I'll get it!" Dotty screamed when the doorbell chimed.

"No ma'am," Linda smiled, pulling the precocious twelve year old girl from the door. "You let your sister get it."

"Aw!" Dotty giggled as Olivia opened the door.

"He, he's white?" Dotty asked, mouth open in surprise upon seeing Charlie.

"Charlie, this is my Mom, Miss Linda," Olivia said, pulling the nervous boy into the living room.

"You, you're Olivia's mom?" Charlie asked, surprised to see a white woman.

"And here's my dad, Mr. Bob," Olivia continued as Bob New entered the living room.

"You, uh, nice, nice to meet you," Charlie said, shaking the offered hand.

"And this is my newest sister, Dotty but you don't like her," Olivia said, indicating the now silent girl.

"Uh huh! You like me a lot," Dotty said, finding her voice.

"You be good for Miss Linda and Mr. Bob, okay?" Olivia said, giving the blonde child a long hug.

"I will," Dotty promised.

"Bye, love you," Olivia said, hugging Linda and Bob new in parting.

"No, no, don't worry about the iron or ironing board," Linda said. "We'll just trip over it and..."

"Oh! Sorry," Olivia said, scurrying into the kitchen to take care of her responsibilities.

"I knew a Chris Stohl; think he was from Morgan City," Bob said.

"Think he was my dad's cousin or something; haven't seen him since he moved to Alaska," Charlie said. "Some oil field out there, I think."

"Okay, come on," Olivia said, scurrying into the living room again. "The iron was still pretty hot so I put it on a towel on the dresser."

"Love you," Linda said, squeezing the girl in a hug.

"Your um, both your mom and dad are white?" Charlie asked.

"Charlie, I told you," Olivia lightly chastised him. "I'm a foster kid. That's my foster mom and dad."

"Oh, oh yeah," Charlie said, not really remembering that Olivia had told him of this.

Angela was well prepared to dislike her baby boy's girlfriend. She already knew the girl was a gold digging hussy that had somehow manipulated Charlie into spending a bunch of money on piercings; what kind of low-life white trash slut would have pierced body parts anyway?

"Look at me! I'm a shameless little slut! I have pierced nipples like a whore," Angela muttered as she dribbled the ranch dressing onto the beef stroganoff.

So when she heard the door open, Angela was ready. Then when she saw Olivia Brown, her dislike morphed, skyrocketed into full blown racist hatred.

"You, you're a N-Word? A N-Word?" Angela screamed. "Charlie! This, is this some kind of sick joke? A N-Word? You bring a N-Word up into my house? My good, Christian home?"

(Angela used the actual N Word, not bothering to hide her racist hatred of an African-American.)

"Bye," Olivia said, turning and leaving the trailer.

When Charlie did not come out after her, Olivia called Mr. Bob. He came to the trailer park a few minutes later, ready for bear. Olivia assured him, she was all right and Miss Angela Stohl was not worth the effort.

"Really, Mr. Bob, I, I just want to go home, Olivia said and allowed the first tear to slide down her face.

"Think there's some leftovers; he had Cowboy stew for supper," Bob said quietly, even as his knuckles were white from gripping the steering wheel with rage.

Olivia ate ravenously. While she ate, Miss Linda murmured soft, loving words to the girl. After washing her bowl and putting the clean and dried bowl away, Olivia hugged Mr. Bob and Miss Linda.

Olivia wore one of Freyja's old nightgowns and made up one of the bunk beds as she readied for bed. Dotty talked with Olivia while Olivia labored to pull the fitted sheet tightly over the mattress.

"You got your own room? In college?" Dotty asked.

"Uh huh. Well, it's not my own room; I share it with Simone," Olivia agreed.

"But when your boyfriend's mom called you the, the 'N' word, you called Mr. Bob?" Dotty clarified.

"Well, of course," Olivia agreed.

"Why?" Dotty asked, truly curious.

"Because, Dotty, this, this is my home," Olivia said, wiping at new tears.

"And it will always be your home," Linda agreed, stepping into the room.

She hugged the eighteen year old girl. Olivia buried her head in Miss Linda's chest and cried for her loss. Charlie had been her first boyfriend, her first lover, then he had broken her heart. Charlie's mother had broken her heart.

"This is your home, no matter where you go, how far you go, this will always be your home," Miss Linda promised, softly kissing the girl's cheek.

*.*

Charlie did try to apologize. Olivia held up a hand, stopping his blathering. Without expression, she looked him squarely in the eye.