Dangling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm the kind of person that gets herself off fucking a filthy chain in front of a huge crowd of horrible monsters. That's what I've become. Oh God.

Oh God.

Oh my God.

Oh—my—God!

In the middle of coming, Katrina felt something liquid spray diagonally across her back and her bottom. Then more of the stuff was splashing her from the front and the sides, sticking to her skin when it did. It kept happening—more and more of the stuff. Thick and steaming. They covered her and caked her with the goo from the top of her head all the way to her tip-toes. She kept her eyes squeezed shut the whole time as it happened, but of course there was no mistaking what it was, from the smell.

Every Snatcher in the place must have fired off on her before it was finished. For a moment, she almost felt proud of the fact.

I made them all come. All of them. Just from watching me. Me! They couldn't help themselves! I was too hot! I made them all explode! Every single one!

Her friends would be so utterly disgusted with her, if they could have seen her in that moment, and heard her thoughts. None of them would have wanted to look at her. Professor Bogarty would probably have slapped her across the face, without hesitation. They'd kick her out of the team. Katrina wouldn't even argue about it.

Then the wretched Snatchers came up with their wickedest, nastiest, cruelest idea of all ... They took her off the ball, and immediately announced they would send her home. Just exactly as she was.

Sputtering for breath as she was carried up a spiral ramp toward a newly forming portal—flickering and fizzing in midair at the top of the ramp—and unable to open her eyes because the lids were practically glued shut, she wrenched her arms free from the monsters supporting her and flung herself down on her knees. "Not like this. Don't send me back like this, I beg you. I'm begging you. Don't let my friends see me this way. Don't let them see what I did to save myself. What I allowed to happen. If they find out, I'll never get over it. Never. Never."

Hers arms were seized again and they continued dragging her up the ramp, the stone scraping her knees and the tops of her feet. The monsters said: "Tell your comrades, we'll be waiting for them. If they dare challenge us again, tell them what happened to you will happen to them. Make sure they understand. All of them will dance for us as you have done. All of them will kneel for us as you are doing now."

"You can't send me back like this! You just can't! I'll be your slave forever! I'd rather be your sex-slave for the rest of my days! None of you have even fucked me for real yet."

"Next time, pretty thing. Something for you to look forward to."

"Please don't send me back! Let me stay! Keep me prisoner and fuck me! Fuck me properly, you monsters! All of you! Please!"

"Don't forget to tell them how much you enjoyed yourself. Don't you dare hide that part from them. If you do, we'll find out, and we'll make you pay for it. Severely. Promise to tell the truth, like a good little girl."

"Don't do this to me! Please don't do this to me on top of all the rest! I'm so ashamed! I'm so ashamed of myself! Please!"

"I'm sure you'll return to us very soon. With all your friends, if they have the courage. Don't let any of them chicken out on us, if you can help it. We'll all have a party together the moment you come back. It's bound to be such fun. Such fun!"

12