Dani Cums to Me Ch. 03

Story Info
Dani and Chris move in.
2.6k words
4.48
25.6k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tall758
tall758
77 Followers

It had been several months since Dani and I had fucked for the last time. We remained close friends at work and didn't talk about our trysts. Since she hadn't requested more visits, I figured that she was being pleased sexually by her fiancée, Chris. As time went by, my feelings for her subsided, somewhat as I knew that she was getting closer to her wedding day. I still enjoyed her bright smile and warm "good morning" when I would first see her at the office, but I no longer spent may day planning ways to spend a few fleeting moments with her.

One Friday, she did come by my cubicle at the end of the day to talk about her upcoming wedding, which was still about 8 months away. I told her that I needed to be invited because I wanted to hug her in the reception line, tell her how beautiful I thought she was, and tell her husband how lucky he was. She laughed and continued some small talk, which eventually turned to finances. Dani didn't come from a well to do family and she had to foot most of the bill for the wedding, which she said was going to cost about 30,000. I asked her how I could help her and the conversation turned directions.

"I think I need to get a second job," she said. "What type of work do you think I would be best at?"

"I understand why you think you might need to find more work, but is that the only way that you would be able to save more money?"

"Unless Craig and I both find extra jobs, we're going to be about $10,000 short of what we need."

"I think you'll both be stressed too much to enjoy each other if you both work more hours, especially since you're already stressed about the planning for the big day."

"You're right, but I don't know what else to do. Do you have any ideas?"

"You know me, I always have ideas. How much do you and Craig pay to rent that nice apartment every month?"

"With utilities, it comes to about $1,800 each month. Believe me, we shopped and in this area, that's really a good deal!"

"It sounds like it," I replied. "What if I could show you a way to save $1,500 per month for the next 7 months? That would save the extra $10,000 that you need." I had an angle that I was going to try knowing that it would not fly.

"How could we save that much every month?"

"What if you didn't have rent?"

"But we do!"

"You don't have to. What if I offered both of you my house for the next few months, rent free?"

"Oh right! Where would you go?"

"I'd be right there beside you! I'm alone in my house and I have two unused bedrooms, a full bath in the hallway that only gets used by overnight guests, and plenty of living space."

"That would never work! Chris wouldn't want to move in with you, no offense, I'm not sure I would, judging by the way you tied me to your stairway when I visited."

"Ask Chris. Tell him you have a friend at work that has some extra room that you two could use for as long as it takes to save for your wedding, and then get back on your feet after the wedding. Heck, my house is paid for and it's wasting away from not being used."

A few minutes later, Dani left for home with the promise that she would run the idea by Chris. My stomach was going crazy as I couldn't believe that I even asked her to consider this idiotic plan!

On Sunday afternoon, I popped a tape that I had made of Dani the first time that we fucked and sat on my couch with my favorite bottle of lube. While watching the beautiful scene of her stripping, dripping and being tied to the stairway, my cock hardened. I stroked slowly, not wanting to cum before the tape was over. I had seen it so many times that I knew exactly how long to tease myself before giving in to my pleasure.

This time, however, my mind wandered and I began to dream about Dani and Chris making love in the bedroom across the hall from mine. I pictured myself watching them suck, fuck, and sweat as Chris would unload too soon for Dani. I also fantasized about Dani waiting for Chris to fall asleep, then come to my room to have her pleasure.

I continued stroking my cock and squeezing my sack. It wasn't long before I relaxed and let myself cum. Normally when I cum this way, I suppress the "spray" or cum into my hand, but today, for some reason, I just let it fly. The first jet sprayed up and landed on my face, neck and chest. I opened my mouth and could taste cum on my lips. It reminded me of the time Dani sat on my face after taking two loads from Chris. God, I wanted them both to move-in at that point.

Later, I was lounging in front of the television when the phone rang. It was Dani. She asked if she and Chris could stop by, that it appeared she may have talked him into moving in with me, temporarily, of course. Of course, I agreed and immediately began to straighten the room.

A little while later, the doorbell rang and I greeted Dani and Chris, together for the first time. Dani really played the part, distant and making Chris believe that she hadn't been here before. We sat in the living room and talked about the arrangement that I was proposing. Essentially, all I was asking was that they share the chores and cooking meals, that I would buy the food and make sure the heat and lights were paid for.

Chris asked a great question; "I know that you work with Dani, but why would you do this for us? I don't understand."

"Chris, I know how much Dani loves you, she talks about you every day at work. You both need a helping hand, heck both of your families are out east. Think of me as your uncle who is willing to take you in and help you start your lives, together."

Dani hugged Chris, and I thought I saw her run her hand over his cock. Then, she suggested we take a look around the house and see if it was somewhere that they would like to live.

I led the way from the living room, to the den, through the kitchen and dining room and up the hallway stairs. As we were climbing, Dani commented; "Hey, I like these stairs, they are open to the room below. And I think the rails are just beautiful."

I looked back, past Chris to Dani who stared back at me with a playful look on her face. She was going to make this hard, and I loved it! After wandering through my bedroom, the office and the two empty rooms, Dani asked me to go downstairs and let her talk to Chris.

They were up for awhile when I decided that I needed to return to my room and retrieve my extra keys. I walked around the corner into my room and stopped dead in my tracks. Dani was sitting on my bed with Chris standing in front of her. His Jeans were around his ankles. His side was to me and he was very engrossed in what she was doing. That's when I noticed his cock, it was huge! Now I know what she saw in him, even if he didn't know how to give her pleasure.

I watched Dani suck from the root to the head, then return back to the root. The girl could blow a mean cock! It wasn't long before he grabbed her by the back of the head and shuddered. I watched Dani fight to hold blast after blast of cum from his fire hose, and then it was over.

I sneaked back down the stairs and yelled "Hey, do you guys need anything to drink?"

They answered "yes" in unison and I heard them scrambling to look presentable as they came down the stairs.

We all sat in the living room and talked about the arrangement. They would be able to move in the following weekend and asked if they could use both of the extra bedrooms, one for sleeping and one for some private time away from me. Of course I agreed. That's when Dani shocked me:

"Chris, you know how we've been talking about my needs during sex?"

"Yes, but I don't want to talk about it now!"

"He has a reputation around work for being able to please women. I want you and him to take some time together and I want you to learn as much as you can from him. That way, we'll make our wedding special. I want him to help you use that monster of yours to give me pleasure. Would you do that for me?"

"She's right, Chris. The key to keeping a woman for life is being able to please her better than any other man could. I'd like to help you, that is, if you want to spend your life with Dani. If you don't, then I could really care less what you do or don't do with your cock."

Chris appeared shocked. Dani turned to him and kissed him, running her hands down his chest and stomach to his lap, where she obviously rubbed his hardening member. He looked scared and uncomfortable as she continued her handiwork, until I could clearly see a hard lump trying to sneak out the top of his jeans. Dani unsnapped his jeans and took him out.

"Look at the size of this prick," she told me as she waved the monster toward me. "I want so much pleasure from this guy, please teach him how do use it."

"Well Chris, I guess your first lesson is now! Take Dani up to my room and lay her on my bed. I'll be up in a minute to give you a helping hand, if you need it."

Chris was rock hard and was clearly beginning to think with his little, er, littler head! He smiled and walked up the stairs with Dani. I really didn't know if I could handle watching her take that cock, but I decided to enjoy whatever show I would see, with the hope that I'd be able to spend the next year with that gorgeous woman in my house!

By the time I made it into the room, Chris had Dani's shirt, jeans and bra off. I know I gasped when I entered the room as the sight of her always seemed so unbelievable. Chris removed her panties and he layed her back on the bed. Then he looked back at me as if to ask what he should do next.

"Chris, just relax and do whatever you think Dani will enjoy. You'll have to sense her reactions and learn what helps and what doesn't. It's like reading the best book that you've ever read. Just look at her, she has the most beautiful body that I've ever seen. Just start something and I might lend a hand in a few minutes."

Dani stared at me as Chris lowered his head to her breasts. The smile she gave let me know that she was looking forward to our arrangement as much as I was! This was going to be fun!

Chris sucked her tits for awhile and then lowered his head to her familiar, bare pussy. By now, I had stripped and was sitting in my reading chair stroking my cock slowly. Dani watched me and didn't seem too connected to what Chris was doing, or not doing as it turned out. After about 10 minutes, I watched him feed his 9 inch cock into her spit soaked pussy. Her eyes rolled back in her head and I knew that she enjoyed the feeling of being filled. In fact, I started worrying about the pleasure I had given her, there was no way that my average sized cock could have filled her in the way that his was. He was exploring areas of her cunt that I could only dream of visiting.

I watched as his cock pulled her lips out and shoved them back in, over and over, for a few minutes. Her ass flexed with every stroke and I watched as her rosebud opened and closed. When I looked back up, I saw Dani staring at me and knew that she was getting frustrated with the clumsy in and out stroking of her fiancée. I decided to spring into action.

"Chris, I think you should lay on your back so Dani can lay on top of you. Dani, I want you to sit on him, facing his feet, that's it."

As she lay over him, I had a perfect view of her pussy sliding up and down on his turgid stick. I walked over to the bed, knelt between their legs, and began to lick her clit. She immediately began to squirm harder around his cock. Every once in awhile, I would let my tongue work it's way down her slit until I could lick his shaft. I was so excited licking her while his balls rubbed against my chin. This was absolutely the best of both worlds!

After a few minutes of this fun, Dani exploded. I think it scared the shit out of Chris as he stopped stroking and asked if she was OK.

"Chris, that's pleasure. Just keep doing what you're doing and she will love you forever!"

With that, I returned to licking her beautiful body. From her tummy ring to her clit, my tongue enjoyed the skin that I had waited so long to taste. Then I returned to her slit. After shuddering through a second orgasm, Dani started riding Chris harder and I could tell he was about to cum. Then he yelled and sprayed her insides. His cock popped out and sprayed one or two slow jets in my direction. I dutifully cleaned the white fluid from Dani's stomach before he would know what I was doing. Then, while both were panting, I knelt closer to Dani and beat my cock over her stomach, cumming with whatever force I had left after my afternoon games. My cum covered her chest and she quietly told me she needed to get up.

I moved and she immediately turned over on Chris, rubbing her cum soaked tits on his chest and up toward his mouth. "Hey, what are you doing? That's gross."

Dani told him to stop whining and start enjoying. Then, she raised her nipple to his mouth and left him no choice but to take it in. In the meantime, I licked her cunt from behind, catching some of the load that he had pumped into her. I was careful to leave his cock alone, however, as I was afraid to scare him into backing out of the arrangement, and taking Dani away from me.

"Chris, you just sucked his cum off of my tits and he ate your cum out of my cunt. I think we're all friends now. If you want to marry me, you've got to know how to pleasure me, so get used to this."

Later that evening, I simply sat back and wondered how I was going to survive for the next year! I couldn't wait until the next week.

tall758
tall758
77 Followers