Dani Cums to Me Ch. 05

Story Info
Dani takes some hot shots from the guys.
1.8k words
4.05
27.4k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tall758
tall758
77 Followers

It was late Wednesday evening when I dropped into bed, not really ready for two more days in the office. Chris worked Wednesday nights and I had heard him leave a few hours before. Dani had been in the shower. We were all tired and satisfied.

Dani quietly came into my room and dropped her thick robe. She pulled open the blankets, slid in, and rested her head on my chest. She was warm, her hair smelled wonderful, and her hand cupped my cock and balls, which were beginning to swell from her presence. I love this woman and wish there was some way that I could steal her away from Chris, but it wasn't going to be.

"Sleep well, sweetheart."

"I plan on it," she replied, "I love to lay with you, you make me feel so secure."

I held her tightly and we both fell asleep.

By morning, I had somehow wiggled out from underneath Dani and now lay across her with my right hand cupping one of her breasts. If this wasn't heaven, it had to be close. Dani was taking the day off to meet with someone about her wedding hall, so I quietly got up, came around to her side of the bed, picked her up and carried her to her bed. I climbed in to make sure she was warm and I just stared at her while she slept. After about five minutes, I softly kissed her neck and snuck out, leaving her for Chris.

I left work about 5pm and drove home. When I opened the front door, I was shocked to find Dani naked in the middle of the living room. She was laying over an ottoman, tied to it actually, and her face and back were smeared with loads of fresh cum. The sight of her smiling at me through the semen drippings was enough to give my cock a jolt.

"You sure look like a happy girl! Are you having fun?"

"Uh-huh" was all she could say as she lowered her chin down to the sloppy material of the ottoman. I walked behind her and found why she was smiling. She was stuffed full of butt plug and had a vibrating "butterfly" strapped to her mound, which she was grinding into the ottoman.

I heard laughing from the dining room and went in to find Chris and three of his friends, naked, sitting around the kitchen table playing a popular card and dice baseball game. I came to find out that after each game, Dani blew the winners while the losers were required to masturbate over her. Another game had just ended and I watched as Chris, Bob, Tom and Mike traded high fives and walked into the living room.

Dani greeted the winners with a slutty smile and she wiggled her ass in the air as they surrounded her. Mike and Tom had won the game and they took their places in front of her. She craned her neck to reach, but was able to make both hard in no time. Mike had a small cock, about four inches, but Dani sucked him with the passion that she often showed to Chris, who was more than twice the length. Soon, Mike blew a disgusting load all over her forehead and hair. Tom was next. His cock was normal length and he held her by the sides of the head as he fucked her face. When it was his turn to cum, he pushed deeper into her mouth and let it fly. Dani, always the sport, swallowed it down like a pro. I continued to sit back in the chase watching Chris and Bob beat their cocks over her back. Once Bob began to cum, Chris was soon to follow. Dani had cum dripping everywhere and was moaning through another vibrating orgasm.

After his cum, Chris proclaimed the games over for the day and told Dani that he wanted her to "scare up some dinner" after his friends left. She rolled her eyes and looked at me. I crawled over to her, looked past the semen strings framing her features, and kissed her on the lips. She kissed back passionately, stretching against her binds.

"Dani, watching you, looking at you now, my cock is so hard it hurts and I'm very tempted to get behind you and pleasure myself in your pussy. But you look tired, and when I fuck you, I want to see pleasure in your eyes. Let me untie you and bring you upstairs to clean-up."

"I feel so slutty," she replied, "I'm glad that we met and that you've taught me to be this way. I love my life with you and Chris."

I untied her, twisted the plug from her ass, and carried her up the stairs to my shower, which was larger than the shower in the "guest" bedroom. I stripped, turned on the water, adjusted it to the perfect temperature, and carried Dani in with me. Once in the shower, I had her stand with her hands against the wall and I carefully washed her hair, hugged her tightly, and then washed every inch of her body with the softest wash cloth that I owned. When I was finished, she turned around, and we hugged for what seemed like five minutes under the warm water.

Reluctantly, I turned the water off and stepped out to find a big towel to drape around Dani. Then, while I was dripping and shivering, I slowly rubbed Dani dry. Of course, every area of her body that had been dried had to be kissed, but Dani didn't mind as I sucked on her nipples, tasted her pussy, and turned her around to kiss her ass. She stood above me knowing that she owned me and that she could end this little game at any time. Sad thing was, I knew it, too.

"Nobody has ever been nice to me like you", she said, then added "and I owe you the pleasure that you decided not to take when we were downstairs. Damn Chris, I think he would have left me tied-up all night and then would have been yelling that I hadn't made dinner!"

I looked into her eyes and kissed her and we hugged tight.

"I have an idea." I said as our lips disconnected. "How would you like to come home tomorrow and find him strapped to the ottoman with cock juice all over his face?"

We both laughed and I knew that I was going to have fun planning for the next day.

I took the day off on Friday and was lazing in my bed at about the time my alarm would have sounded. I heard Dani get up and walk over to my room. Like the day before, she slipped under the covers, covered my body with hers, and cupped my cock and balls.

"Good morning sweetie." She whispered as she rubbed the stiffness back into my cock. "I'm here for you, for your pleasure, what would you like me to do?"

"Make me hard and then ride me. Let me look into your eyes and enjoy 'you'".

"Your wish is my command." She disappeared beneath the covers and began licking my balls while stroking my cock to full hardness. When satisfied with her work, she slid over me and impaled herself on my cock. We rocked together for several minutes and gazed into each others eyes. For the first time in my life, I knew that I could communicate without words with this beautiful woman. Soon, she pinned my arms and lowered her head as she strained into what felt to me like a double orgasm. When her shaking subsided, she said, "you always do that to me, now it's your turn."

With those words, she rode me hard, alternating between sitting straight up so I could watch her tits bounce with each thrust and laying low on me and dragging her hard nipples across my chest. On about the third cycle of this, I couldn't take it any more and my entire body tensed into one of the most pleasurable orgasms that I had ever experienced. She continued slowly rocking on my cock.

"Unlike you, I have to go to work, today, so I have to go shower. But, before I go, would you fix it so I'm not dripping your cum for the entire day?"

With that, Dani slid up my chest and lowered her freshly fucked cunt down to my mouth, mashing her sloppy lips against me. I gladly drank it all in and then sent my tongue in search of more treasure, which caused Dani one last shudder. She swung her leg over, got up, kissed me on the forehead, and disappeared into the hall bathroom.

I enjoyed feeling like a glazed donut as I relaxed in my sweat-soaked bed.

About an hour later, I must have zoned out, I awoke to Chris crawling up the bed. Before I could gather my wits, he was straddling my chest and his cock was lying along the length of my face. It felt really hot and I could feel it throb.

"You said we can always see each other for pleasure, right?" Chris said.

"Yes," I replied.

"I woke with morning wood that won't go away and I want you to finish it for me."

His cock was hot, throbbing, and dripping as the pre-cum ran freely from the head. I began licking the underside of the shaft and felt it twitch harder, my forehead getting wetter and wetter. All I could think about was tying Chris to the ottoman like he had tied Dani and inviting his friends over to use him as a cum receptacle. He raised his hips over my head and angled his cock so I could suck it into my mouth.

I love the taste of pre-cum and took my time running my tongue over the shiny helmet of his cock head. He was in his usual hurry, however, and responded to my tongue lashing by saying, "Just suck it bitch, I'm in a hurry and I need to get off."

Then, without kissing me, he began to fuck my face. I just opened my mouth and formed what appeared to be a pleasant opening with my lips and let him take his pleasure. I didn't have to wait long as his cock swelled and pumped mouthful after mouthful of cum into me. I didn't even attempt to swallow as the streams produced too much volume. Cum was running out of my mouth and nose, down the side of my face, and soaking my pillow.

When he was finished, Chris thanked me and then asked if I wanted to play in the baseball tournament that he and his friends were having. "Be ready at 10 for the first pitch in the final round!"

As he left the room, I enjoyed the thought of tying him to the ottoman for his friends. It was going to be a great day.

tall758
tall758
77 Followers