Danica & Trish Ch. 1

Story Info
Danica & Trish at high school party.
1.2k words
3.57
38.2k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There stood a beauty named Trish, she was a senior in high school and possibly the hottest girl in school. She stood talking to a girl named Danica in her skintight back-less red shirt and sexy black miniskirt with a green thong on underneath. Her firm tanned body began to wrap around Danica, no guy had the courage to ask her to dance yet. Trish's petite form spun and caressed Danica like no other could, Trish had lots of experience and knew how to pleasure men and women alike while still keeping their clothes on. Trish's 100 pound, lithe form hardly topped 5 feet were the longing of every guy at school, her green eyes made every guy blush under their scrutiny. There was nothing Trish wanted that she couldn't get for free from anyone, her followers would do anything for her at any time with just a word.

Danica was Trish's best friend, another hottie. Danica and Trish together would be the hottest thing to watch for any guy at the high school. Danica was dressed in her black bandanna that's corner went right at her belly button, showing off all her smooth tan skin. She was tan all over, she sunbathed nude in her back yard almost every sunny day, whether people were over or not. When they were over there wasn't much sunbathing going on though.

Danica also had on a pair of jean shorts that were cut barely 4 inches below her waist. Right where the shorts joined together they ended basically, they were as close as you could get without them becoming a tiny miniskirt. She wasn't wearing a bra but she was wearing the green thong to match Trish's, they always matched underwear. It was their thing. There was no modesty between them, having been together for so long. They both got their ears pierced together when they were 6 and their belly buttons when they were 16. Any time one did something the other either knew about it or was near by when it happened.

Danica and Trish were having a good time dancing around each other, feeling under the other's shirts to turn on the guys (and themselves) more. It was Greg's party so they would have to treat him to a show if he let Danica use a bedroom for her "amigos con benifitos" as she calls them. Greg's parents were out of town so it should be no problem to get a bedroom, they would just give him a show. Finally a guy came up to Danica that Trish didn't even know and started to gently take her away. Trish was sad but decided to go grab a beer while Danica was off having fun.

***

Danica was being led away by Luke who still had yet to be laid. He was muscular and tough but shy when it came to girls, the only one that he knew well was Danica. Luke was promised a good time at this party and he still didn't know what it meant so he was going to get Danica to tell him. When they were alone inside the house, Danica didn't even give him a chance to ask before she brushed him with a kiss. She pulled him close to her and took him over to the nearby bedroom…

***

Trish was amazed that her friend had gotten off to such an early start. She went over to find Greg who was protesting Danica's use of a room. Trish walked up to him after setting down her beer and nestled herself close. "We will make it worth it for you later, whenever Danica isn't in there you can ask me…" she whispered in his ear. Instantly he was quiet and went back to the party. Trish was amazed at how well their showmanship worked at getting them stuff. Almost anything really. She walked around for a few minutes until she spotted something on the ground, she bent over mostly to show the guys what they were missing inside her skirt. Within a second or two 3 guys came up to her and started talking. Mostly twaddle that Trish had no interest in. She picked one at random and hugged him softly silently asking the others to go away. Being held in a guy's arms, away from a crowd was always a special thing for her. She kicked off her sexy red high heels and let the cool grass tickle her feet while she rubbed her head against the guy's chest. It was another senior, she didn't know him, but he wasn't doing a bad job at dancing with her so she stayed around. Slowly, very slowly he pressed back up against her and she felt something hard in his pants. So she in response slowly, very slowly slid her and against his rock hard stomach and put her delicate hand in his pants, under his boxers, toying with him.

***

Danica and Luke were getting along well, they both still had most of their clothes on. Only Danica's bandanna had been removed, slowly she removed it while standing in front of Luke. He was amazed at how full and round her breasts were. They didn't hang at all down her body, they were perky and almost rose up her body instead of down. Then she bounced over to Luke with a wide smile on her face and a twinkle in her eye, while she took off his shirt. Another muscled guy, these girls were pretty lucky. She began to kiss his lips and guide his hands along her body, having them probe her every step of the way. She took off his pants and boxers without looking then moved to her own pants.

They caused a bit more trouble, being a bit too tight. She brought his strong hands to help her take them off. She left her thong for later so he could take it off with his teeth, she loved that. Then she broke off the kiss and began to go over his body with her mouth. Her tongue would go in any crack or rip in his muscles, she went over his belly button multiple times, the last time circling it twice with her lips and tongue before licking it. Luke seemed about ready to cum so to keep down the mess she flipped and got so she was sucking his cock and he was probing her pussy with his tongue tasting her lovely juices.

She brought him to his first true climax and sucked up all his juice loving the taste of virgin cream. Then she turned back around and began to kiss him again, passionately. Her tongue probing his mouth, trying to gain entry to his, then licking up all of her own sweet pussy juice off his lips as she could. Then she felt his hard cock penetrating her tight pussy, where few men had been. She began to moan as he started to grind against her walls. Then when he started going faster she started to scream as he went deeper and deeper in her.

She whispered in his ear "I'm going to cum all over you cock, if you cum inside me I will never let you get near me again." He used all his will power to stop himself from cumming as she let herself go in a loud scream all over the bed. Then they lie there together in each others arms just talking after they had both climaxed.