Danica Prelude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert smiled and moved forward, climbing onto the bed on his knees. Danica's breathing quickened again, as he moved toward her. He leaned over her, kissing her deeply, and Danica moaned into the kiss, as she felt his hard cock just brush her nether lips. When his lips left hers, he began to kiss his way down her body again.

He lingered once again for a few moments at her breasts, suckling each nipple briefly, before resuming his kissing journey down her body. A kiss on her mound, just above where she wanted it, set off a shiver that ran up from her sex, and then rapidly back down to curl her toes.

Her toes stayed curled as he kissed her moist lips, and slipped his tongue between them. Danica's back arched slightly and she groaned in contented release, as he started to lap for her abundant juices.

Danica was over sensitized, intensely aroused, and had been denied too long. She felt pressure building inside her quickly, and knew it was not going to take very much of his tongue on her to bring her to a peak. Pinching her nipples lightly, and rolling them between her fingers, she moved her breasts out of the way, so she could watch him licking her aching pussy from between them.

Her body responded exactly as she had anticipated only a few moments later, when the pressure of her approaching climax swelled within her. For just a moment, she hung in a limbo where she could feel nothing, hear nothing, and see nothing, and then the world crashed back in on her, as her body contracted in orgasm.

Danica let out a quiet scream as her back arched, and her head lolled back. Her hands went behind Robert's head, holding him tight against her quivering pussy, and her legs wrapped tightly around him. He continued to slowly lap at the trickling streams of her juices, as she gasped her way through an orgasm that had been far too long denied.

When Danica relaxed enough to release him from her tight grip, he pulled away from her and wiped his fingers across his face. He put the fingers, coated in her juices, into his mouth and smiled at her, as she continued to shiver through the aftershocks of her release.

As soon as Danica had recovered enough to move, she got up on her knees and pushed Robert down on his back on the bed. She didn't waste any time grasping his cock in her hand and engulfing it in her mouth.

Robert ran his fingers through her hair as she sucked up and down his shaft, pumping her hand slowly over his hard flesh at the base. After a few moments, she removed her stroking hand and instead cupped his balls in it, gently rolling them as she continued to stroke his cock in her mouth.

He was no less sensitive and overly stimulated than Danica had been. The sounds he was making, the twitches of his manhood in her mouth, and the contraction of his jewels in her hand all told her that he would explode in her mouth soon. Danica moaned around his shaft, anticipating the taste of his cream. If she couldn't have him fill her pussy full, this was the next best thing.

Danica knew he was hovering on the edge when he started pushing her away. She released him from her mouth, flipped her hair out of her eyes to look at him, and asked, "What's wrong?"

"It will take me a while to get hard again if I come."

Danica smiled, "You could hold me, and we could talk while we wait. I want to feel you explode in my mouth. I want to taste it, swallow it, and feel your hot cream in my belly, Baby."

Robert twitched and gasped, and a little ooze of cum flowed slowly down his glans. "I don't think I can hold it back now anyhow," he said with a strained tone.

"Then don't, Baby," Danica said, and wrapped her lips around him again.

Danica had only managed to suck down his shaft once, and back up to the tip, when he grunted, gasped, and shot hot spurts of thick cum into her mouth. She let out a high-pitched moan of delight as he flooded her mouth. She swallowed the first spurt, and felt a second replacing it instantly. She sucked on the head of his cock, while pumping her hand at the base, until he started to twitch violently with every movement she made.

She released him from the warm confines of her mouth, letting his purple head slide from between her lips in the form of a kiss over it. His hips hunched upward as she released him, and he lay breathing heavily.

Danica licked her lips, "Mmm, it tasted so good. Thank you, Baby."

"No, thank you," Robert said with a laugh.

Danica moved down to lie beside him, and he wrapped his arms around her. She leaned her head into his chest, listening to the sound of his fast heartbeat, and quickened breathing. She moaned in contentment, and nestled up tighter against him.

After he had recovered for a few moments, Robert started telling Danica how beautiful she was, how sexy she was – an endless stream of compliments that both made Danica blush, and made her wet at the same time.

It took Robert a few minutes to realize he was rambling, and he blushed when it dawned on him. Danica laughed, “Don’t worry about it – I like it.” She ached to be filled now, and moved to whisper huskily in his ear about how badly she wanted him inside her. While she whispered to him, she softly rubbed his flaccid member, pleased to feel just the slightest twitches of life in it already.

After a few minutes of talking dirty to him and kissing over his face, she said, "Make that gorgeous cock hard for me baby, I want it deep inside me," and slid downward to lap at his cock.

It only took a few touches of her tongue to start him swelling again. Danica moaned and encouraged him with more dirty talk, then pulled his slowly stiffening cock between her lips, and sucked him to full erection.

As soon as he was fully hard, Danica moved up next to him again and whispered, "Put that big, hard cock inside me baby. I need it so much." His reactions to her sexy talk encouraged her to keep it up, and indeed push even more.

He turned his head and kissed her, wasting no time in moving above her, and aiming his erection at her wet heat. He pushed between her lips with a contented sigh as soon as he was aligned with her, drawing a loud moan from Danica as he slid inside her.

She thought he was going to split her in half at first. It had been a long time since she had been with anyone, and her muscles were contracted tight as he tried to penetrate her. Danica let out a few gasping breaths, relaxed, and felt him hit bottom. Her muscles contracted again when he was fully engulfed in her warm depths, and they both shuddered from the feeling.

Robert stroked his hard member into Danica slowly, letting her feel every inch of it as it pushed against her walls with hot friction. Danica reached down and pulled her knees up higher, holding her legs behind the knees with her hands. She gasped when his throbbing rod reached even deeper inside her with the next thrust.

Danica was still hypersensitive, while he was somewhat desensitized from having already ejaculated only a short time ago. Robert continued to slowly stroke her, pushing deeper into her with each thrust. He would slam his cock home, then slowly withdraw it all the way to the tip, then shove it hard, back into her depths again. It was stoking Danica's internal fires quickly, and she knew she was going to come again soon – and hard.

As he saw Danica's breathing quicken, and felt her muscles begin to rhythmically contract tighter around him, Robert knew she was close to her peak. He abandoned the slow torturous pull from her depths for a quick retraction, now simply fucking her hard, as she drew ever closer to climax.

"Oh yes, give it to me Baby! I'm going to come – come so hard! I'M COMING!" Danica screamed, as she exploded into orgasm.

He continued to stroke his cock into her depths, her flowing juices squirting out around him as he fucked her. Danica felt her orgasm ebb slightly, then suddenly surge back into full force. She clenched her teeth and growled, then screamed again as this second wave of release hit her. A few moments later, the tension in her body lessened for a few moments, only to spike again as he continued to stroke her. Danica's scream was loud and staccato as he continued to pound her quivering pussy.

Dancia gasped for air as Robert slowed down, eventually pulling from her completely. When he withdrew, she let out a yelp and curled up into a ball, trembling from the intense aftershocks of her orgasm.

Robert stroked her back, a little confused and worried. He had never seen a woman react this way before, and had no idea what was going on. Somewhere in the back of Danica's clouded mind, she knew what had happened. She had experienced a multiple orgasm – climaxes coming back to back in rapid succession – before. It had only happened to her once, and she half thought she had imagined it, until Robert had done it to her again a few moments ago.

When Danica managed to uncurl her body, Robert asked, with concern in his voice, "Are you okay?"

Danica laughed weakly, still having trouble catching her breath, "I'm wonderful."

"You had me worried; I thought I had hurt you."

Danica laughed again, and then moaned, "Exactly the opposite. Gods that was... Oh my. I can't describe it, but it felt so good, Baby – so good!"

The aftershocks finally died down, and Danica looked up to see Robert's cock, slick and glistening with her juices, twitching as if it was anxious to be back within her warm confines again. "Mmm, more," Danica said, with a playful note of command in her voice.

She had no more than spread her legs, before Robert once again mounted her and penetrated her. Danica took up the exact same position she had before, wanting to feel that same intense sensation – holding onto her and refusing to let her go again.

This time, as Danica felt the heat rising within her, she saw the strain in Robert's face, which told her he was close as well. She knew it was going to be a near thing, and she prayed he would be able to hold out long enough to make her come again.

He did, and Danica's walls squeezed him tight as she started coming once more. Robert growled as he continued to thrust into her depths, obviously fighting off his own release with every ounce of his will.

Once again, Danica's orgasm ebbed and surged. This time, she had no chance to reach a second ebb, because Robert pulled from her with a loud grunt and started to stroke his cock over her tummy.

Danica had no idea what caused her to do it – there was the vague notion that if she couldn't have his hot cum in her belly one way, she would get it another. She spun around quickly on the bed and engulfed his pussy-slick cock in her mouth.

She didn't care that she tasted her own creamy juices on his cock – she only knew that she wanted his cum in her mouth. Somewhere in the back of her head, she noted the somewhat spicy, sweet taste of her wetness on his shaft, as he spasmed and squirted his seed against the back of her throat.

Danica sucked for every drop he had to offer, and he was forced to push her away. He collapsed to the bed, his trembling knees betraying him. A powerful aftershock, so strong it blurred the line between such and an orgasm, rocked Danica's body, and she collapsed next to him.

They lay recovering for quite some time, then Robert looked over at Danica, and their eyes met. The couple stared into each other's eyes for long moments, until Robert said, "I think I might be falling in love with you."

Danica smiled and blushed, "Me too."

They wrapped their arms around each other then and were both soon asleep.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Danica whistled as she swept up the debris from the previous day from the shop. It was the last thing she had to do before she opened up for the day – extremely late.

Danica normally opened her door for business early in the morning, but it was well after high sun now, and her sign still read closed. She and Robert had made love again in the morning – the time already well after Danica would normally have opened her shop. She had returned home to bathe when Robert finally tore himself away from her, and went to his own work.

Danica had wanted to feel him come inside her so badly that she had almost held him inside her, and forced it this last time. Only the fear of him finding out she was barren and losing interest had stopped her.

It had done nothing to dampen the warm glow of her mood, however. She was physically sated, for the first time in a long time, and feeling the first giddy twinges of love in her heart. Maybe she had finally found the right man after all this time. Maybe he wouldn't lose interest and run off with some other woman, or disappear when he found out she couldn't bear him children.

Danica finished the sweeping, having already done all her herb work in the lab, and opened all the cases for the day's business. When she peeked out the window, she noticed a few people milling around outside. She smiled, thinking she might have to open late more often if it was going to draw in this kind of business.

She turned her sign and opened her door, letting in all the people waiting outside. It took the better part of an hour to clear out the initial rush, and people just kept coming. It was already late afternoon before the lines of people thinned out, giving Danica a chance to run back to her lab to restock some items in her herb jars, which were running low.

Danica heard the bell ring, announcing someone had entered the shop. It rang either physically by the door striking it, or magically when someone was in the room. Another present from her older sister Devan, it let her feel safe to run back to her lab or vault while she was open – if no customers were in the shop – without locking all the cases.

She hurried back out to her counter, and saw a man in dark robes standing near the door. He looked impatient to Danica, from what little she could see of his face behind the deep cowl he wore. In his hand, he held a staff that was obviously magical, clutching it in a tight grip.

Danica slipped into the second sight, and marveled at the strength of the enchantments on the item. The magic the item held produced a glow that almost hurt her eyes to behold. She’d never seen such power within a single item, and that told her it was valuable indeed.

Upon seeing her emerge from the back, the dark-robed customer asked, "You are the proprietor of this establishment?"

Danica smiled, noticing the fine cut and cloth of his robe, combined with the powerful staff, and knew that she had a man of means in her shop. "Yes – what can I do for you sir?"

"I am told you have a vault," he responded.

"Yes sir, one guarded by thick walls, thick doors, strong wards, and runes," Danica explained.

"I fear I must stay in this rude hamlet for the evening, and I refuse to entrust my staff to the questionable security of the local innkeepers, even if it is by my side. I was warned of previous thefts in this area prior to my journey here. What would be the cost to store an item of such power in your vault?"

Danica felt a flash of irritation, due to the man’s rude manner, but kept up appearances. A person didn’t survive long in her business without a thick skin. Danica knew all about the previous thefts, as her sister had prevented one of them. Whoever the thief was, he or she had been able to penetrate great defenses to attain the magical items. The Art thief who stalked this area provided Danica’s vault with brisk business, despite the fact nothing had vanished in years. An established vault could always protect better than any temporary wards, and visiting wizards took advantage of it when they discovered she had one. Danica explained the daily cost, which was common regardless of what was stored there.

Examining his fingernails, never bothering to look at Danica, the cowled man said, "I would see your vault, before I entrust my precious staff to your care."

"Of course, one moment while I secure the rest of the shop and I will be glad to show you."

Danica closed the cases, and put her coin box away. The entire time, the wizard tapped his foot impatiently.

"Right this way sir," Danica said, and gestured for him to follow her behind the counter.

When they reached the vault, the mage examined the runes and wards on the door, then cast a few spells to test its security.

"Very well, it seems adequate. I shall return in the morning to acquire it. I trust you will be here – unlike this morning."

"Of course, Sir. Today was quite unusual. I am always open promptly in the morning," Danica said as she sealed the staff in the vault.

"Very well," he said and laid his coins on the counter. Without another word, he turned and left, nearly jostling another robed figure coming in the door.

Recognizing the newcomer, Danica beamed, and sang out, "Ashtar, welcome! It has been too long. How are your studies going?"

The dusky skinned wizard tugged at his goatee and laughed, "They are being most well Danica. I journey this day to meet with his Excellency, Duke Blackhawk, and have found I am being most egregiously low on bat guano. One is never knowing when one must be hurling fireballs at vicious beasts, and it was a good reason to be seeing you!"

"It's good to see you too Ashtar. You're traveling overland to Fightershaven? Why not just..." Danica wiggled her fingers in a pantomime of spell casting.

Ashtar waved a hand before him, in a dismissive gesture, "I have been being cloistered in my studies too long. The road calls and I have answered."

Danica laughed and then held her breath while she opened a jar of bat guano and started spooning some out into a piece of oiled parchment. She sealed the packet of parchment when she was done and handed it to Ashtar, "That should be enough to hurl fireballs at every beast between here and Fightershaven."

"I am being thanking you Danica. Had they known I would be stopping, I am being sure Devan and Master Darkniciad would send their greetings."

Ashtar pulled out his coin purse, and Danica started to wave off payment at the same time. The look Ashtar gave her when she did this caused her to laugh, and she let him pay her just like any other customer.

Once Danica put away the coins, Ashtar asked, "What did Master Arrant seek from your wares, Danica?"

"Arrant – is that who that was?" Now that Danica realized who the wizard was, it all snapped into focus. His demeanor matched his reputation exactly. He was reputed to be rude, arrogant, and powerful.

Ashtar nodded, "Yes, I thought you would be knowing it was him."

"Now that you've said his name, it makes sense, but he never offered it. He was storing a staff he carried in my vault," Danica explained.

"Much trade could he be bringing to your humble store, if impressed he is with your services," Ashtar said, and nodded several times.

Danica thought about it, and realized it was true. Arrant was quite influential in many circles, and if he put in a good word for her shop, it could mean a lot of coin in her pocket, "I'll have to take extra special care of him then."

"This would be most wise, I am thinking," Ashtar said with a wink. "I must to be going, it was being most good to see you, Danica."

"You too, Ashtar. Don't be a stranger – and tell my sister it's alright to drop in more than once a year."

Once Ashtar left, only a pair of other customers came in that day. Danica used the time to catch up on a few things, and study a spell that had been confounding her for a week now. At last, she slammed the book shut and pushed it away – disgusted. She simply was not half the wizard her sister was – and never would be. Devan had learned this spell at sixteen, and Danica still could not master it.