Danica Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,281 Followers

The young woman still blushed as she responded, "You do it?"

Danica chuckled, "Of course, quite often." She smiled and continued, "Sometimes you need release, and there's no man around to help. Sometimes you need to be filled, but don't want the trouble of the man attached to the cock. I would wager -- considering how detailed this is -- that you have little trouble finding the real thing." Danica offered a sly smile and a wink when she finished.

Danica's accepting and somewhat conspiratorial demeanor set the woman more at ease. "You want something like this, don't you?" She asked.

"It's very close, though I think we won't need to spend quite so much time on the details as you have here. What I intend to do will require my magic, and it would be much easier if I could craft the item myself. If you could teach me the basic skills I need, I can use my magic to make your toy something incredible," Danica offered.

The young woman smiled. "I'll try. Have you done anything like this before? Are your hands steady and your eyes sharp?"

Danica nodded. "I'm pretty good working with clay. I have made pieces just as detailed as what you have here. I'm sure that with the basic knowledge; I can learn to work in wood too."

"Well then, let's try and teach you what you need to know. My name is Carolyn," the young woman said with a smile.

"Thank you, Carolyn. My name is Danica. Finish your toy first. Explain to me what you use to coat it, and how it's done as you finish. It's sort of starting at the end, but I want you to have the physical item done so that I can use my magic on it tomorrow. I'll do it because you're going to try to teach me. Even if I'm a poor student, you'll still have your payment."

The young woman smiled and sat down to finish her work shellacking the toy. Danica listened intently, making notes about the resins and other things used to make the shellac. In only an hour or so, Carolyn finished.

"It should be fully cured by tomorrow afternoon," Carolyn explained as she placed the toy on a rack that hung from a small stove at the back of the shop.

"Good, that should give me enough time to study your craft, work my magic, and have your payment ready by nightfall." Danica twitched her eyebrows and winked.

The young woman blushed and giggled. "Well, I have a flute to work on. Since you wish to make hollow..." She paused -- searching for a word -- and then appeared to give up. "Since you need something similar, that's a good place to start that will let me keep up with the work I already have."

The young woman put a partially hollowed dowel of wood on the table, and then reached into one of the numerous drawers in the workbench to retrieve the tools she needed. Danica watched and listened carefully as the young woman described what tools were necessary and how to use them.

After a few minutes, Danica took a larger tool of the same kind and began to work on a dowel of wood similar in size to what she intended to work with later. It took her some time to figure out how to hold the tools, but she found the proper technique to hollow out her dowel with some skill by the time Carolyn finished her work on the flute.

Carolyn sat back with a sigh and wiped her brow. She blushed when her belly rumbled loudly enough that someone on the other side of the room could have heard it. Danica laughed and noticed the latest of the hour. She hadn't realized how long they had been working, "Let's go get something to eat," she suggested with another laugh.

Danica picked out a fine tavern nearby, and she paid for the meal. Carolyn had never eaten anywhere except her own home before, and she enjoyed the experience a lot. She also had never drunk undiluted wine before, and she was quite giddy by the time they finished eating.

Danica had caught sight of a messenger boy when she and Carolyn first sat down, and had given him a coin to take a message back to Zoraster's abode requesting to stay in the city longer. The boy returned just as they finished their meal, sweating and winded from the long run between the city and the complex on the hill. Danica gave him another coin, which he thanked her outrageously for, and then read the reply.

She was surprised to find permission granted for three days and nights, with only the stipulation that she must return on the fourth day before high sun.

"He was a bit too thankful to be believable," Danica said with a laugh when she finished reading. "He should practice a bit more and tone it down a bit."

"I imagine the thanks were genuine," Carolyn disagreed. "The first coin you gave him is what he could expect to earn for two deliveries. The second made it enough to likely rival the most he's ever made in a day."

"I had no idea. The city is fairly large, and this area is affluent. I assumed I was close to the normal payment," Danica admitted with a shrug.

"That's true. You just don't know how stingy the people here are with their coin," Carolyn clarified with a laugh.

Danica laughed with her. "I guess I should find a room. This seems as good a place as any."

"Oh please, come stay with me. It's lonely in the house by myself. That way we can leave together in the morning and you won't have to worry about oversleeping or waiting on me to arrive at the shop."

Danica smiled and responded, "Thank you -- I will," while working hard not to stare at the young woman overmuch, which was difficult because of Carolyn's beauty and inherent sensuality.

They left the tavern and Carolyn led Danica past the shop a short way down the street. Carolyn pointed to the house when they neared it. She then paused for a moment and whispered, "Oh my..."

"What is it?" Danica asked and looked in the direction where Carolyn was trying hard not to stare.

"Kyle. Ooo, he makes me so wet," Carolyn said, and then pursed her lips as her face turned bright red.

Danica laughed quietly, noticing that handsome young Kyle was trying just as hard not to stare in their direction as Carolyn was trying not to stare at him. "He likes you too."

"Really?" Carolyn said and broke into a wide smile. She frowned a bit after a moment and asked, "How do you know?"

Danica wiggled her fingers. "Magic, silly," she answered and winked. "Go talk to him. Trust me. I'll just go to the house."

"You can sleep in my mother's room. It's the first door." Carolyn smiled and walked over toward Kyle. Danica couldn't help but smile too as she watched the young woman doing her best to imitate the gliding, swaying walk of an experienced woman on the prowl.

Carolyn's house was small, but fine. It contained a common room, two bedrooms, a kitchen, and a bathhouse. The bathhouse alone revealed that the family was fairly well off. The fine furnishings confirmed it.

Danica peeked out the window and saw Carolyn and Kyle sitting down to talk. Danica put on water to boil, and enjoyed a short bath once the water finished heating. When she looked back out the window again, she saw the couple had moved into the shadows. They were kissing, and the kissing was rapidly progressing toward heavy petting.

Danica laughed and went into the bedroom. Both the bedrooms had a common wall, and shared a wall with the common room as well. She pulled off her robes and relaxed in the bed, finding it very comfortable. She soon dozed off.

On the edge between sleep and waking, Danica heard the door open, and two quiet voices. One voice belonged to Carolyn, and the other voice was male. Danica smiled knowingly as she heard the door to the other bedroom open.

Wetness built up between Danica's legs as she thought about what she was sure was going on in the next room. She toyed with an idea for a moment, and then cast a clairvoyance and clairaudience spell on the impulse.

The young couple kissed deeply, their hands roaming over each other. Clothing fell to the floor and Danica licked her lips at the sight of Carolyn's fresh young body. Her breasts were small, but perfectly shaped and firm. The nipples were also small, just little raised bumps surrounded by the darker circle of her areoles. Carolyn trimmed the hair on her mound short, and Danica could see just a hint of the brunette's labia.

The young man's body was no less arousing -- tight and muscular in the manner of someone who works, but does not need to lift heavy loads all day. He had sandy blonde hair that was somewhat stiff, and Danica doubted it would muss easily. He also trimmed his body hair, so his cock looked clean and smooth. Danica thought it would feel incredible in her mouth. She reached for her robes and the toy that was in one of the pockets.

Danica stroked the toy slowly into her as she watched the young couple pleasuring each other. She came several times, the last when the young man pulled from Carolyn -- who had just came again as well -- and shot his cream all over her belly and firm breasts.

Danica licked her lips as Carolyn brought his sweet cum to her lips with her fingers. She wished she were in the room to help clean up the woman's beautiful young body.

The young man got dressed and left after a final kiss. Danica banished her spells and lay back on the bed, her toy lying next to her covered in her juices. She didn't have the energy to pick it up and speak the word of command to shrink and clean it. She barely found the breath to deactivate its magic at all.

Danica started slightly when she heard the door to the bedroom open. Carolyn peeked in and blushed. Danica still lay nude on the bed, her wetness glistening on her lips and her toy.

Danica noticed that Carolyn appeared to have some difficulty tearing her gaze away from the sight in front of her. "I'm sorry, I... We didn't disturb you much did we?" She asked with her eyes averted -- though not by much.

"Mmm," Danica moaned. "Not at all," she said and laughed a little. "It sounded like you enjoyed yourself." Danica pulled covers over her nude body as she spoke.

Carolyn blushed and giggled. "It was incredible. It was the first time I've done it in a bed. I've always had to sneak away somewhere before and worry about being quiet."

"Well don't worry about being quiet around me, please," Danica said and smiled coyly.

Danica again caught the girl's eyes falling on the upper globes of her breasts exposed above the covers. Well now, I wonder... Danica thought as the young woman opened the door again to leave.

"I just wanted to apologize if we disturbed you. I'm going to bed now. I'll see you in the morning."

"Good night, and sleep well." Danica found she was shuddering and licking her lips as she thought about lying with the gorgeous young woman. She thought for a few moments about how young Carolyn was -- about the same age as Andrea. The more she thought about it, the more she considered that the woman obviously understood sex. She also knew there was more than coincidence in some of the glances the lovely brunette woman had given her. As she drifted off to sleep, Danica's thoughts turned toward ideas that would carefully steer conversations and situations around the subject to see how Carolyn would react.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Danica awoke quite early, before the sun rose. She went to heat water to have a bath, since Carolyn was not yet awake. She heard Carolyn shuffling around as she relaxed in the shallow tub. It was long enough she could lay out full length in it, but shallow enough that it didn't take much water to fill it. The three barrels in the room held enough water to fill the tub a dozen times.

A knock on the door preceded Carolyn saying, "Danica?"

"I'm in here," Danica answered.

The door opened and Carolyn started a bit. "Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were out."

Danica laughed. "It's all right, and I'm getting out now. I'll put on some more water if you want to bathe too," she said as she rose from the tub.

As she stood up dripping from the tub, Danica again saw more than casual interest in Carolyn's glance. The brunette's eyes continued to dart over Danica as she toweled dry.

Stepping away from the tub, Danica said, "Go ahead and get in, the water is still warm. I'll put on some more to boil. It should be done long before the water cools."

Danica wrapped a towel around her and went to put on another kettle of water. Carolyn hesitated for only a moment, and then undressed. She settled into the tub with a content sigh.

Danica talked with the young woman while heating the water, glancing at Carolyn's body on occasion. She allowed Carolyn to notice the looks, but attempted to give the impression that the glances were covert.

When the steaming kettle started to whistle, Danica brought it over to the tub. She reached down and gently moved Carolyn's legs aside, turning her on her side slightly and exposing her bottom beneath the water. "Be careful now, I don't want to burn you."

Danica poured in the water slowly, moving her hand in the bathwater to circulate the warmer water around. She kept her face casual as she swirled little whirlpools of water against the young woman's sex.

Danica had a hard time keeping up the act when she noticed the young woman's breathing pick up in response to the subtle tease. Danica then backed off from her carefully coordinated little tests to talk about woodworking as Carolyn finished her bath and dried. They both dressed again, took some bread and cheese from the kitchen to break their fast, and made their way to the shop.

Danica continued to work on hollowing her dowel as the young woman put together some toys that needed to be finished that day. By the time the woman who had commissioned the toys arrived just before high sun, Danica had hollowed out her dowel nearly to the other end. She felt she was adept enough at this that she could manage what she needed to do for her magical crafting.

Carolyn then demonstrated the finer and more difficult work of carving shapes from the wood for Danica next. She was working on a frame for a painting, and it was to have a very specific rounded shape, as well as carved patterns in its surface.

They stopped a couple of hours later and went to get something to eat from the tavern. Danica also stopped by an apothecary to acquire several components she did not carry with her, which she would need to enchant Carolyn's toy. They then returned to the shop.

"Is it ready, do you think?" Danica asked.

Carolyn nodded. "Yes, it should be well cured by now."

"If you don't mind, I'll take it back to the house to work my enchantments. I'll need solitude to work my spells correctly. I should be done by the time you normally go home. Take this and bring us food and drink when you return. I'll probably need to eat when I'm done, and a little wine never hurts." She handed Carolyn some coins to pay for the purchases.

Carolyn nodded and smiled while and Danica carefully wrapped the wooden cock in a cloth. The young woman went back to work, and Danica took the toy back to the house. She sat it on a table and arranged the components she would need for her spells of enchantment.

If she attempted to place strong enchantments or too many of them on the toy, the magic would fail. She would have needed to be present and casting spells over the item during its entire crafting to have done that. As it was, the enchantments she would cast were simple. She had already researched them while crafting her own toy and should have little trouble with them.

Danica cast the preparatory spells almost immediately. The castings went quickly and without problem, so Danica completed them within the hour. She sat back and relaxed for a few minutes, then prepared the components for the next series of enchantments. She thought carefully about which ones she would use on the toy.

The enchantment she had used on her own to shrink it required preparatory enchantments during the crafting of the item. Carolyn would simply have to hide her toy by mundane means.

The enchantment that caused Danica's toy to 'come' inside her depended heavily on knowing how her own body reacted during orgasm, because that was the trigger for that magic. She didn't know enough about Carolyn to enact that enchantment either.

Danica knew she could make the warm up, take on the feel of flesh, and throb. She could also cause it to vibrate and hum slightly, though the stronger vibrations of her toy and the way the tip of the shaft rotated would be beyond the enchantments she could place on this item.

Having decided what she could and could not accomplish, Danica was ready. She wove her magic over the item and smiled in satisfaction as the nimbus of magic from the final spell surrounded the wooden cock.

Danica relaxed for a few seconds, but found that the spells had taken little from her. They were relatively simple compared to the enchantments she had used on her own toys. She picked up the wooden cock, took a deep breath, and spoke the word of command that would activate its magic.

Danica purred when she felt the cock grow softer, warm to body temperature, and throb in her hand. The vibrations were quite intense, revealing that she had exceeded her expectations of how much magic the toy could hold.

She spoke the word that caused the item's magic to cease, and then took it into Carolyn's room, where she placed it on the bed. She then returned to the common room and glanced outside, noticing it was nearing dusk. Carolyn would return soon.

Carolyn returned to the house within a quarter hour. She had a wide smile on her face and a look of anticipation. She carried two meat pies and a small sack that contained fresh peaches and a bottle of wine.

They ate and spoke of Carolyn's work that day. Danica drank two glasses of wine, but Carolyn consumed much more, despite Danica's admonition she should probably slow down. The bottle was nearly empty by the time they finished their meal.

They sat back from the table and Carolyn asked, "Is it... Is it done?" She then blushed and giggled.

Danica nodded. "Yes, my enchantments are done." She then stood and said, "Come, let me show you."

Danica led the girl to her room and told her to pick up the item. She then whispered the word of command to Carolyn.

Carolyn said the word and gasped as the enchantments brought her toy to life. She stroked it with her hand and shivered as it throbbed under her touch.

Danica smiled, and her desire for this young woman took over, "I should make sure the enchantments have taken hold properly and don't become dangerous. I could test it myself, or I could watch you play with your new toy."

The color in Carolyn's face deepened, but Danica noticed a catch in Carolyn's breath and a faint shiver that urged her to press on. "I'm sure you're anxious to play with your new toy. We've seen each other's bodies. I've heard you with a man. There's nothing to be embarrassed or afraid of. All you have to do is make yourself feel good."

Danica guided the young woman to sit on the bed. "Just lie back, and let your pretty toy make you feel good."

Carolyn lay back slowly on the bed, bringing the throbbing toy down low. She shuddered when it came to rest on her skirt over her mound.

Danica lifted Carolyn's skirt, looking into the young woman's eyes as she did so. She saw fear, embarrassment, and curiosity in Carolyn's eyes. She pulled down the brunette's panties, and Carolyn let out a slow sigh as the cloth slid down her legs. Carolyn helped Danica pull them off, and then parted her legs. Her labia already glistened with wetness.

Danica helped the young woman guide her new toy between her legs. "Now make yourself feel good."

Carolyn shuddered as the throbbing tip of her toy touched her lips, and then gasped as she slid it inside her. She slowly stroked the throbbing cock inside her, gasping and rolling her head back and forth as she did so.

After watching Carolyn stroke herself for a short while, Danica laid her hand over Carolyn's and said in a low, sultry voice, "It feels so good doesn't it?"

Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,281 Followers