Danica Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danica reached out and grasped the strands of power, tugging precisely upon them to break them down. Almost instantly, the man within dropped back to the ground as more of the Discordance's power seeped through his weakened shield. Danica continued to unravel the circle's power, allowing the Discordance to do its work and keep the man immobilized.

Then Danica saw it, the pattern emerging to her second sight in such clarity that she was amazed she hadn't seen it immediately. Releasing the strands of the protective circle, she grasped the strands of power leading into the circle and manipulated them.

Danica wove the clear, sparkling strands together, and then tugged them toward her. The air within the protective circle suddenly thinned below breathable levels. The man within gasped and clawed at his throat, and then collapsed. When he lapsed into unconsciousness, his protective magic completely unraveled.

"Marlena, break the Discordance!" Danica screamed across the chamber. Danica felt the oppressive press of the spell's power dwindle, and then vanish.

The man in the circle gasped for breath but remained unconscious. Danica closed her eyes and attacked with her mental powers. She could feel his consciousness struggling to rise, and she winced at the twisted nature of the mind she invaded. Danica was unprepared for the vast amount of sickening information that flooded into her brain. It took her a moment to master her senses and press forward. With a burst of mental strength, Danica shoved hard against the man's consciousness and slammed it back down again.

At first, Danica wondered if she had not pushed too hard and ruined the man's mind. Then the faintest hints of his consciousness appeared to Danica's mental scanning. His mind was whole, but he would not rise for a very long time.

Danica opened her eyes and looked at the weeping women scattered throughout the room. She had no way of knowing whether they could still be dangerous. Danica pulled out a wand of telekinesis and quickly sped it with her own telekinetic powers to Marlena who started when the wand came to a halt directly in front of her.

Danica shouted, "Gather up all the women -- they're still alive! I don't know if they are a danger, but I'd rather have them all in one place if they are!"

Marlena immediately used the wand to maneuver the women carefully into one place. Danica lifted the unconscious necromancer from his protective circle with her powers and deposited him on an area of bare stone floor.

Reaching into her bag of holding, Danica pulled out a magic item she had only recently crafted. It was something she though might be useful when she came across the enchantment process in the library, and her intuition now proved true. Danica sat the small wooden carving of a cage on the floor near the unconscious man and spoke the word to activate its magic.

A cage of magical force appeared where the carving once rested. Danica used her powers to levitate the necromancer into the cage and closed the barred door with a thought. Now she knew he was truly neutralized. Magic was dead within the prison, and the magic on the outside of the bars would not let anyone in or out who didn't know the proper command words.

Danica turned to see Marlena moving the last of the women, and noticed that some of the women were starting to stir with just the faintest hints of recovering consciousness.

Danica closed her eyes and reached toward the women's minds. They were all very confused, somewhat pained, and they felt violated. They were all in full control of their minds now -- the charm over them eliminated.

"His magic over them is broken. They won't be a threat when they awaken." Danica pulled blankets out of her bag while the images and thoughts she had touched in the Necromancer swam at the edge of her mind, demanding attention. "Make them comfortable when they awaken, the ring on your pinky has a tongues spell stored in it if you don't know the spell. I need to sort something out."

Danica sat down, closed her eyes, and then let those clamoring thoughts come forward so she could examine them. Once again, Danica had to fight down revulsion while examining the man's dark and bloody thoughts. There were two dominating themes to his actions -- power and racial hatred. He despised the dark-skinned natives of the island and considered them less than animals.

The revulsion he felt toward the males -- who only deserved death in his mind -- was not there regarding the women of the isle. From these, he took his pleasure sexually -- and through inflicting pain. While under the control of his blood magic, the women were little more than the zombies the necromancer made of the males. Once strapped to the tables where he tortured and took them, the women's minds were free to feel revulsion and despair. The man's only goal was elimination and humiliation of the native population. He had first come here to attain gold from the mine, and had found greater treasures among the native population, in his eyes.

Danica snarled and wished she'd used killing magic on the man -- just for a second. The women were awakening and cowering from Marlena as the illusionist tried to comfort them. Danica cast a tongues spell and walked over to join Marlena.

It took some time to calm the women and discover that they were all from smaller primitive villages throughout the jungle center of the island. Some of the dead men were from there as well, and the women said they would take them back to their people. Danica offered them clothing, but they shrugged it away with looks of confusion.

Danica pulled out another of her multitude of magical items, a flat disk of platinum. Placing it upon the ground, she activated it, creating a glowing disk of magical force ten feet across. Danica moved the corpses of the men whom the women did not recognize onto the disk while the women cared for their own dead. Two of the women exited the temple, and must have used some form of communication to call to their people, because others arrived to assist in removing the dead. The villagers worked quickly and soon claimed all the corpses from their tribes, each offering a word of thanks and a token of appreciation to Danica and Marlena.

Danica ordered the disk to elongate and bend as necessary to carry its burden outside the temple. Zoraster appeared shortly thereafter with a small group of necromancers, who immediately hurried into the temple.

Zoraster smiled, gestured toward the temple door, and then followed Danica inside to the central chamber. The necromancers had passed straight through to other parts of the temple, able to sense the trappings of their dark art within. Marlena stood watch over the trapped Master of the undead, who was still unconscious.

Zoraster tilted his head back and closed his eyes for a moment. "Well, ladies, it seems you have subdued him well. His mind is chaos and suppressed to the point where I can barely find it. I trust you used the Discordance, Marlena?"

Marlena only nodded as her answer.

Zoraster smiled. "Yes, you are proving pleasing now that you have been broken, my dear. I believe I shall give you access to your wondrous artifact once more, so that you can use its power in my service as well."

Despite an attempt to suppress it, Marlena smiled. Danica could feel a great wave of joy from Marlena upon hearing that Zoraster might reunite her with the artifact that so increased her already great powers of illusion. The feeling was tempered with regret that the artifact would be a tool -- as she was -- to further the desires of a man Marlena hated. The only alternative was death -- or worse -- and Marlena didn't have the courage to face that alternative.

Danica closed her eyes for a moment and clenched her teeth. She knew those feelings all too well.

"And you, my little rose -- I can feel the touch of your power here. So strong you have become. This man wields vast powers. I can feel the touch of his lingering magic and he is surely a force, yet you subdued him and tore down his empire around him in no time." Zoraster approached Danica as he spoke, reaching out to place his hand in the air before the amulet around her neck.

Danica panicked for a moment, fearing that the amulet might reveal the use of her mental powers or other secrets to Zoraster. It had never before given the mad Archmage such insight, but she knew little about the powers of the amulet in truth.

Zoraster opened his eyes. "Hmm -- it seems you were busy before your work this night as well, I can feel the sweet distillation of your lust... Desire... Satisfaction. You fill my cup to overflowing always, my little rose. It serves me well even as you do."

One of the necromancers emerged into the central chamber and Zoraster walked over to speak with the bone wizard in whispers. When Zoraster leaned back up from the whispered conversation, he laughed aloud. The laugh was a long, wicked, frightening sound of mad power.

"Release him from his cage, my little rose," Zoraster ordered while marching toward the unconscious man.

Danica hesitated for a moment, and then a scowl from the Archmage made her think better of questioning his orders. She spoke the command word, and the cage of force vanished.

"I thought you were disrupting my plans, but it seems you have hastened some of them to conclusion instead, little bone wizard. I sought for these people to revive their ancient dark magic, and it appears you have done it for me."

Zoraster concentrated for a moment, and then Camilla appeared in the chamber. She stared with open hatred at Danica, and then strutted sensually up to Zoraster. "What can I do for you, my lord?" Camilla purred.

"Take this one to the dungeons of the necromancers," Zoraster ordered and then turned away from Camilla to move back to where Danica stood.

Camilla stood stunned for a moment, recognizing the note of dismissal in Zoraster's voice. She then turned her gaze upon Danica, the hatred in her eyes even stronger than before. With a sneer of anger, Camilla activated her magic and transported the necromancer away.

Zoraster reached into a pocket of his robes and produced a small sphere, handing it to Marlena. "Use this to transport back to my complex. You have done well, and your freedom is granted."

Marlena nodded and vanished a moment or two later as Zoraster turned to Danica. "You have also done well. You have the freedom to visit this island. I imagine the people will be quite grateful to you." He offered a lecherous smile. "I insist you remain, in fact. You will receive instructions soon."

Danica nodded, and Zoraster vanished. One of the necromancers stood guard over the passage into the temple, making it obvious that Danica's freedom did not include the temple.

Danica took up the burden on her glowing disk and returned to town. She soon stood before Zoraster's outpost, and Tonda opened the door as she approached.

"It's over," Danica said and gently set down the bodies on her magical transport. Deactivating the magic, Danica retrieved the item that had summoned the disk.

Tonda hugged Danica, a mixture of pleasure from Danica's return tempered by sadness from the sight of the bodies of her neighbors.

"Marlena -- she is all right?"

Danica nodded. "She's fine. She was instructed to return, but I'll be staying for a while."

"I know some of these men. Some have been among the Nameless for more than a year."

"The light of the sun will corrupt them quickly. Your neighbors should see them and find their own before dawn."

"It will be difficult to coax them out. The memory of the Nameless Ones will be long in dying," Tonda responded.

"I have an idea," Danica countered and took a few steps back. She concentrated for a moment and cast a spell of brilliant light, nearly as bright as day. Curious murmurs greeted Danica's ears shortly afterward.

Tonda went from house to house in the nearby area, starting with a home where she knew the family of one of the deceased lived. When she coaxed them out, others followed.

Tonda explained that the terrible nights of the Nameless Ones were over. The people could now lay their loved ones to rest. The people had little trouble deducing who was responsible, and each thanked Danica while collecting their dead for burial. As torches and fires sprang to life, Danica banished her magical light.

Danica went in the house to leave the locals to their mourning. Tonda followed closely behind and went to draw a bath, seeming to know without a word how dirty Danica felt.

Danica changed from her robes into native dress after her bath. She waited outside, accepting the thanks of the people as they finished burying their dead. Once the people returned to their beds, Danica walked back into the house to do the same.

Danica saw Tonda rising from the couch as she entered. Tonda stepped toward her, and Danica nearly staggered from the feeling of desire coming from the other woman. Tonda ran a finger down Danica's body with a bright smile, slowly and sensually entwining her fingers in Danica's sarong.

Tonda tugged and led Danica to the bedroom, where she pulled the sarong from Danica's body, and quickly followed it with her own. Both women were nude in seconds, Tonda lying down on the bed and pulling Danica down after her.

Danica kissed Tonda's folds, and moaned as she tasted Tonda's spicy wetness with even that brief touch.

"Softly. Slowly," Tonda requested while stroking Danica's hair.

Danica teased Tonda's sex with her lips and tongue. She kissed and gently suckled the lips, sliding the tip of her tongue between them to wiggle back and forth. Moving upward, she stiffened her tongue and rolled Tonda's clit beneath her hood in slow circles for a moment. Danica then slipped her tongue down and penetrated deep inside Tonda's wet heat.

As Danica pulled her tongue from the spicy sweetness of Tonda's depths, she traced Tonda's folds with her tongue and moaned as she felt the woman's engorged clit throb under her tongue tip. A few feather-light flicks of Danica's tongue on the exposed swell of Tonda's clit stiffened the other woman's body.

Pulling up Tonda's hood with her fingers, Danica was able to suckle Tonda's throbbing bud between her lips and roll it, teasing with the tip of her tongue again after a few rolls.

Danica lapped Tonda, looking up into the other woman's big, beautiful eyes. Danica watched the passion build behind those eyes, and felt the steady increase in Tonda's breathing as she explored the dark-skinned woman's folds with her lips and tongue.

Tonda let out a little sound of excitement and surprise as her orgasm bubbled up within her. Danica concentrated on Tonda's clit, causing the dark-haired beauty to breathe heavier, her exhales growing louder by the second. Finally, with successively louder gasps, Tonda climaxed.

Danica could almost feel the slowly rolling shockwave that spread out from Tonda's clit, causing her folds to twitch. It then spread to the woman's legs and caused them to quiver. Tonda's back arched slowly up off the bed under Danica's continued gentle lapping. When the wave of ecstasy touched Tonda's breasts, she grasped them with a gasp and rolled her nipples with her fingers.

Tonda's body rocked in a gentle wave with the ebb and flow of her orgasm. All the while, Danica moaned in bliss as the steady flood of Tonda's spicy juices washed over her tongue.

The bedroom door bursting open startled both women. Danica sat up with the first syllables of a spell already passing her cream coated lips. Tonda, still quivering in orgasm, scrambled up toward the headboard.

The words of Danica's spell faded when she saw who had entered, a young man of the village wielding a stout club. The first impression of his emotions slamming into Danica spoke of fear and anticipation. As he realized what was going on in the room, his emotions changed into something far different.

Tonda gasped, and her emotions surged into Danica at the same time. Tonda and the young man obviously knew each other, and they shared an attraction that they had never spoken of. A quick thought to her hood ring activated a tongues spell, allowing Danica to understand the native tongue again.

"I heard strange sounds, I thought..." The young man began. The club in his hand dropped toward the floor, even as another stout staff pointed skyward beneath his sarong. His eyes never left the two beautiful nude bodies before him.

Danica smiled and slid off the bed, walking toward him. She coaxed the club from his hands, and he looked at the weapon with surprise, as though he didn't remember holding it. She then reached down and placed her hand on his cock. "My, you seem to have another weapon hidden here. You were well prepared," she said as she lifted his sarong to reveal his dark, throbbing manhood.

Danica could feel the waves of desire coming from the young man for her -- and especially for Tonda. She felt the same from Tonda.

Danica turned to Tonda, tugging the young man along by his sarong. "I think it would be just terrible to send away this brave young man who came to rescue us unrewarded, don't you think?"

Tonda drew in a great breath of air, and then smiled. Danica turned to see the smile matched on the young man's face. Danica turned back to Tonda and said, "Can I cast a divining spell on you to find out something?"

Tonda nodded and Danica cast her spell. When the magic revealed its results, Danica shivered and moaned. "You aren't in danger of getting pregnant right now."

Tonda shuddered and gasped at Danica's words. The young man smiled very wide.

"Mmm, you're going to love it, Tonda. There's nothing that feels as good as a man filling you up," Danica said as she whipped off the young man's sarong.

"You want him, don't you? You've thought about it before haven't you?" Danica asked Tonda, receiving a shy smile and a nod in answer.

Danica turned to the young man. "You've thought about it too, I know. Would you like to make her come nice and hard, and then fill her up?"

"No woman has ever let me come up inside her," the man said, staring hard at both Danica and Tonda's bare bodies.

"You'll get your chance now," Danica said and tugged him to the bed. Tonda parted her legs, and Danica guided the thick, throbbing cock in her hand to Tonda's wet folds. A moment later, all three shuddered as his cock slid inside of Tonda.

"Does he feel good?" Danica purred and ran her hand over Tonda's smooth shaven mound.

"Oh, yes," Tonda gasped as the young man stroked his cock into her warm depths.

Danica moaned and looked up into the man's eyes. "How about you? Does she feel good wrapped around you, squeezing that big cock?"

"Yes, she is so hot and slick."

Danica smiled and let out a little chuckle. "She should be considering how hard she came when I was licking her pussy just before you came in."

The young man let out an excited gasp and thrust his hips faster. Tonda let out a gasp of her own as he hit her deeper with the stronger thrusts. She then moaned and arched her back a little as the waves of pleasure within her intensified.

"You like that, do you? The thought of me licking her pussy? If you make her come nice and hard with that big cock before you fill her up, I'll let you watch me lick all your hot cum out of her sweet pussy until she comes again." Danica ran her fingers in a caress over his buttocks as she spoke.

The young added even more power to his thrusts. He also pushed Tonda's legs a little higher to change the angle at which he penetrated her. Danica moved to rub Tonda's clit in circles beneath her hood, increasing the pressure and speed slowly as Tonda edged toward an explosion.

Sweat glistened on all their bodies, the young man pounding away full speed into Tonda as Danica rubbed the other woman's clit ever faster and harder. Danica could see the strain in the young man's eyes as he fought back the urge to climax. She didn't think his stamina would cause a problem, because Tonda was writhing on the bed and letting out little yelping gasps as she drew closer to release.