Danica's Loves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,296 Followers

"Yes Giles, I did have some idea what you were going through because I was going through the same. Now you can believe me or not, but I did know I was pregnant before I left, and Angela was another reason I left. I knew that you shouldn't be saddled with a child at that time in your life. Is that plain enough for you?"

Giles said nothing; he simply stood holding Denica's arm.

"And now Giles, if you'll let go of my arm, I'll go to bed."

Letter

Danica found the letter on the kitchen table when she entered it after a restless night.

It read:

My Dear Danica,

Before leaving I thought I would take this opportunity to tell you how I feel as simply as possible.

First, I must say that in the time before you left I loved you dearly.

Secondly, I must say that although I was angry and hurt that you had left, that anger was mingled with a love that has never died.

I know that what I said to you last night must have been profoundly insulting to you, and I now deeply regret what I said.

Unlike you I cannot say there has been no on else, there has been, but those relationships failed because I was always seeking you in them, and I was being very unfair to the rather decent two women I have had relationships with. You see, I am guilty of hurting too.

I may have expressed myself inadequately, but I felt the need to tell you how I feel.

I still love you Giles.

"Why are you crying mummy."

"Oh, it's nothing darling, I just...just...isn't that the Land Rover?"

The sound of the vehicle stopped outside the house and a few seconds later Giles walked in.

"I just drove over to the bore," he said. "Four of them are on their feet, about the others, well, we'll have to wait and see."

"Giles!" Danica exploded, "you beast...you beast, you made me think you'd gone."

"Why?"

"The letter...you wrote me the letter."

"Well you wrote one to me once, and so I've done the same for you, but I didn't say I was leaving just yet, did I?"

"Oh Giles, you really are a terrible man, but I do love you."

"Mummy, you always say we mustn't kiss strange men, so why are you kissing Dr. Anders?"

"He isn't a strange man darling, we've known each other...oh...for a long time."

Giles laughed and said, "Yes, for a long time, and I think we've got some things to sort out and some arrangements to be made."

Conclusion

Some day Danica and Giles intend to tell Angela how she came into this world.

After discussion with Danica's parents it was agreed that the property should be sold.

Danica and Giles married and they now live in the town where Giles has his practice.

Danica had two more children, both boys.

She underwent further training and now works as Giles' veterinary nurse.

Perhaps you would like to know how I have this story of Danica.

Well, I suppose I've heard and experienced most of it, and in a sense I'm still experiencing it.

I can hear her approaching and I know what it will be.

"Giles, what are you doing?"

"Nothing sweetheart, just writing a few notes."

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,296 Followers