Daniel and Aubrey

Story Info
A story about two shy eighteen-year-old high school seniors.
2.1k words
4.02
42k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aubrey was a shy but beautiful girl. She had long straight blonde hair, blue eyes, and she was slim but not overly skinny. All the boys talked about her, and on several occasions, she had boys try to go out with her, but because of her shyness, she turned them down.

There was only one boy that she had on her mind, and that was Daniel. One day, Aubrey was in Math class, and two desks over was Daniel. Daniel was just as shy, and usually tried to avoid looking at her because he didn't want her to know that he liked her. On this particular day, however, Aubrey caught Daniel peeking over toward her desk at her. He immediately shifted his eyes away toward the front of the class. This made both of them blush.

They had both recently turned eighteen, they were seniors. Daniel had often thought about Aubrey as he played with himself in bed some nights. He would fantasize about what she might look like naked, and what it would be like to make love to her. Fantasizing about penetrating her slowly and listening to her moan was usually enough to immediately make Daniel cum; he would cum into a sock as he normally did, all the while wishing that he was cumming inside Aubrey.

The next day, Aubrey decided that she would confront Daniel about having caught him peeking at her in class the day before, and assuming all went well, and he didn't push her away too harshly, she would ask him on a date. When she came in to the lockers the next morning, she saw Daniel standing across the way. A group of jocks came up behind him and started making comments to him.

"Hey, homo! Are ya' going out with your little guy friend tonight, ya' know, the one in your own pants." the jock said and started laughing along with the other jocks.

Daniel didn't respond to them; this was all too common for Daniel. In the past, he had been bullied significantly, mostly because of his obvious shyness. It made Aubrey's heart ache to know that such a nice boy would be treated in such a way.

"Hey! Get off of him!" Aubrey shouted at the jocks.

They all backed away and left, after all, how could they say no to a beautiful girl like that. They were all probably hoping that standing down would give them extra room to get in her pants, even though she had already decided she had no intention of ever going out with any of those assholes; she wanted Daniel.

"Uh, thanks." Daniel said shyly.

"Hey, Daniel. I'm Aubrey." Aubrey said.

He was already getting nervous, he nearly ran his head into his locker as she approached him. The jocks laughed at him from their lockers down the hallway.

"Shut the fuck up!" Aubrey shouted at them down the hallway.

The Principal came out of his office, and yelled, "Who said that!?" Nobody responded to him.

"That kind of language isn't allowed around her ladies and gents! If I see someone say that, they are getting a referral!" the Principal said.

The jocks got everything they needed from their lockers hurriedly and went away to whatever class they were going to; not that anyone cared, especially Aubrey. Although Aubrey was also shy like Daniel, she had the nerve to go against the jocks because she knew none of them were going to fuck with a hot girl (in more ways than one).

"So, Daniel, how do you feel about going on a date with me?" Aubrey asked confidently.

"Uh, sure. Yea. Yea!" Daniel said shyly.

Aubrey thought it was almost painful to listen to his shyness. She didn't want him to be shy around her, in fact, she wanted him to be quite the opposite, and feel comfortable with her. She knew that after tonight, he was going to be far more comfortable with the idea.

Aubrey wondered if maybe he'd been rejected by a girl in the past after having been asked out and that's why he was so hesitant and shy about it; about that in particular. It made sense to her.

That afternoon, Daniel met with Aubrey in the same hallway after school had just ended. Aubrey said she knew of a place; a field where they could go on a date, and they would be in complete privacy, which Aubrey knew would be a good thing for this particular date. She wasn't stupid, she knew what any boy wanted, and she wanted it too, so she usually liked to skip the bullshit and get right to the fun. If only more girls did that.

When they got to the field, it was a beautiful, green, grassy field with all assortment of beautiful flowers. Through the sunshine, you could see the pollen floating about in the air. And the smell! The smell of this field was indescribable. It was like Daniel and Aubrey's private little slice of heaven with nobody around; it wasn't actually heaven, but it was close enough for them.

Daniel had always had somewhat of a foot fetish, and Aubrey knew this because of a past event. One day, they were sitting in class, and at this time, their desks were next to each other. So, during this time, Aubrey had once requested to use his phone so that she could text someone. This was one of the most embarrassing moments of Daniel's life. He had accidentally left the browser open, and worse yet, there was porn on it. It was of feet too! He didn't think about it until it was too late. She just found it somewhat funny, but it looked like he might be permanently red-faced after that.

"Sorry!" was all Daniel could manage to get out of his mouth on that particular day; he considered that to be one of the worst days of his entire life.

"It's fine, really, it's fine." Aubrey had said.

Thinking about that day, she untied her shoes, and removed them, followed by her socks. She knew he would be eyeing her feet, and that's exactly what she wanted; she wanted to tease him.

Within the span of five minutes, she'd caught Daniel looking at her feet multiple times, but she didn't say anything. She was flattered that he found her feet to be so beautiful. This reminded Daniel of a fantasy he had one time where he had gone into the bathroom to find that Aubrey was naked in the bathtub, and the soles of her bare feet were sticking out and facing him. He could hardly believe that he was finally realizing that fantasy! Her feet looked even better than he had imagined; he immediately started to get hard.

Aubrey could see him obviously shifting himself so as not to show his hard-on protruding out of his jeans. She looked down, and pretended to finally notice, even though she had noticed before. He saw her looking at his hard-on, and he instantly got red-faced, but he tried his best to try to hide it because he wasn't sure if she had actually seen, and he didn't want to accidentally make it more obvious than it already was.

"It's okay." Aubrey said.

"What do you mean?" Daniel said, trying to play innocent.

"You know what I mean..." Aubrey said.

His face immediately turned bright red. She had never seen him so embarrassed before since she had seen the porn on his phone, which really turned her on more than anything else.

He moved his hand nearer to his jeans, but then restrained himself. She could see that he was getting horny and wanted to play with himself. In a way, she felt very flattered, and in another way, she felt bad for him that he was so shy around her. She would've been fine had he just pulled it out of his jeans and started stroking it.

"It's okay, go ahead." Aubrey said.

"Are...are you sure?" Daniel said, confused.

"Yea, silly." Aubrey said.

He started rubbing himself through his jeans, and then unbuttoned his jeans, and pulled them down, revealing his erect manhood in all it's glory. The head was swollen and there was a little bit of pre-cum oozing out of the top. She felt like bringing his cock right into her mouth, and giving him a blowjob, tasting his manhood, but she didn't want to startle him or make him uncomfortable; more uncomfortable than he already was, being so shy, that is.

She could feel herself getting super wet between her legs, it felt like she had gone to the bathroom in her pants. "I'm probably turned on enough to squirt!" she thought to herself. It was true.

As Daniel stroked his cock, she reached into her panties (she was wearing a skirt) and began rubbing her pussy. She was insanely wet. She took her fingers, now wet with her juices, and placed her hand on Daniel's cock and began stroking up and down, lathering her warm juices all over his cock.

Daniel thought this felt so good; feeling her hand stroking up and down with her own bodily lube. It was so hot to him! He was resisting cumming right then and there. He could have easily squirted stream after stream of hot cum everywhere. His cock was pulsating, and his cock head was purple. Her juices mixed with his pre-cum nicely into a mix of amazing lube. Daniel had never felt so good in his life. And the smell of her juices was intoxicating, it had a sweet smell, like a heavenly nectar.

"Have you ever seen a girl's pussy in real life?" Aubrey asked Daniel; she assumed he hadn't, and she was right.

"No." Daniel said.

She took off her panties, and gave her panties, now soaked in her juices to Daniel, and he smelled her panties. He had often fantasized about doing this, he'd seen it in porn and often wondered what it'd be like; it was amazing. Her juices tasted as intoxicating as they smelled. It drove him wild. He was surprised that he didn't cum right then and there.

Then she spread her legs, giving him a full view of her beautiful clean-shaved pussy. Daniel had never seen anything so beautiful before. It was so amazing, and a ton better than anything he'd seen in the porn that he watched. Her juices were dripping of her pussy, and they were glistening in the sunlight.

Then, he got down and started lapping away at her pussy, he couldn't believe how good she tasted. He never understood until know the appeal of going down on a girl. Wow! "This is amazing!" Daniel thought to himself. She was moaning, and saying in-between moans "Keep going, Daniel! Oh yea! Keep going!". This almost sent him over the edge, but fortunately he was able to regain control.

Then, he laid back down, and she got between his knees and took the entirety of his manhood into her mouth; he was shocked, he didn't think deepthroat was a real thing that you could do unless you were a porn-star! Her warm, wet mouth felt so good around his cock. She pulled him out of her mouth and began to run her tongue up and down his cock. From the head, to the frenulum, and all the way down to his balls. When she took the head of his cock into her mouth, she played with his balls gently in her hand. She really knew what she was doing.

Then, she pulled his cock out of her mouth, and positioned her pussy over his cock. Then, she slowly slid his manhood into her dripping wet pussy. You could hear her juices as his cock went deeper and deeper into her pussy. He couldn't believe how warm and wet and wonderful her pussy felt. He felt like he could cum at any moment.

Then, when he was just about to cum, she pulled him out, and started sliding her bare feet up and down his cock, giving him a foot-job. He bent down and started licking her toes while stroking his cock. Her feet tasted amazingly salty and sweet. She tasted so good that he could've sucked on her toes and licked her feet for hours and hours.

Then, he let out jet after jet of hot cum onto her feet and moaned as a wave of intense pleasure swept through him. Just as he did, she also came, and that sent shockwaves of pleasure through her, and she squirted! She squirted her juices all over the ground and on Daniel. It was amazing! They both collapsed in sheer pleasure.

After that, they slept next to each other in the field for a while, and after that, they kissed and went home. Aubrey promised that this would not be their last adventure.

And here they are, twenty years later, with two kids. They would marry shortly after turning nineteen after many more wonderful experiences. They plan to grow old and die together. Till' death do them part.

* THE END *