Daniel and Carrie's Adventures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Estelle went to work and very quickly covered Carrie's entire pubic area, the insides of her thighs, and the area behind her pussy. Estelle set a timer and busied herself cleaning up some things at the desk. As soon as the timer went off, Estelle explained that she was going to pull the wax off and the hair was going to come with it. She told Carrie that since she was already shaved, there shouldn't be any pain.

Estelle worked quickly and in no time the wax was gone. Estelle used warm water to wipe everything clean. Estelle took Carrie's hand and placed it on her pussy. "Here, feel how soft your pussy is now. There's no stubble at all."

Carrie slid her fingers over her pussy. It was just as smooth as Gwen said it would be. As Carrie rubber her fingers over her pussy, she slid just the tip of her index finger in between her lips. She hoped that Estelle wouldn't see, but she was so horny she had to touch her clit.

Estelle watched Carrie and said, "Carrie you have a gorgeous pussy. Is it always that wet?"

Carrie bushed, looked at Estelle and replied, "It seems like it lately."

Estelle asked Carrie if she was satisfied with the outcome. Carrie smiled and nodded. Estelle said she was glad that Carrie was happy, but she had her own test to make sure the client was satisfied. Estelle stood and unbuttoned the three buttons on her lab coat and hung it on the wall.

Estelle was more stunning than Carrie first thought. She had perfectly formed 34 B sized tits that had a bit of a ski slope shape. Her rock hard nipples were a rosy pink and were at least three quarters of an inch long. Carrie had never seen nipples that long before. Estelle also had what Daniel always referred to as "factory air." Estelle thighs didn't touch; there was about a two or three inch gap between them. Her neatly trimmed strawberry landing strip led to her pouting pussy lips. All she wore under the coat was a black garter belt, stockings and her heels. The black lingerie was a stark contrast to the pink of her pussy. Carrie could hardly breathe and she knew her pussy was dripping wet.

Estelle sat back down on the stool and rolled back between Carrie's thighs. She opened Carrie's lips and leaned in and captured her clit in her lips. Then she flicked the swollen bud with the tip of her tongue. Carrie moaned and Estelle sucked the little penis further into her mouth and rolled it with her tongue. That's all it took. Carrie trembled as the orgasm hit. She clamped her thighs around Estelle's head and wouldn't let her go. After two or three more quakes, Estelle leaned back. Carrie was breathing heavy and her eyes were closed. Carrie finally opened her eyes and Estelle said, "Are you satisfied with the job I did?"

Carrie looked down between her legs at Estelle, "Oh my gawd yes. Not only did you bring me to who knows how many orgasms, I have one of the smoothest pussies in town."

Carrie reached down and grabbed both of Estelle's long nipples and pulled her toward her. Estelle's face was covered with Carrie's pussy juice. Carrie pulled Estelle to her and kissed her full on the mouth. Estelle slid her tongue into Carries mouth and Carrie sucked on it. Carrie loved kissing Estelle and the taste of her own pussy on her lips was erotic and slutty. Carrie leaned back slightly so she could finish licking the rest of the pussy juice off Estelle's chin.

They hugged and Estelle stepped back and looked at Carrie's body from head to toe. Then she helped Carrie out of the chair. Estelle got Carrie's clothes and then assisted her getting dressed. When Estelle handed Carrie her panties, she decided she'd go without them and tucked them in her purse. Carrie put her jacket on and hugged Estelle's nearly nude body and whispered in her ear. "That was awesome. I'd like to return the favor some day."

Estelle looked up at Carrie and replied, "I'd really like that."

Estelle then put her lab coat back on and opened the door for Carrie, "Don't forget to make another appointment for four weeks from today. We want to make sure your pussy stays smooth and you stay satisfied."

Carrie smiled and gave Estelle a quick kiss and headed for the front. At the front desk, Carrie asked for her bill and was told that Ms. Gorman had already taken care of the account. Carrie hadn't expected that and didn't know what to make of it. Then Carrie asked to make another appointment in four weeks. The receptionist smiled knowingly and said, "Apparently you like the way Estelle did you."

Carrie just nodded at the young lady and took the appointment card. Carrie couldn't wait to get home to show and tell Daniel.

Daniel was lounging poolside listening to music when Carrie got home. By the time she got to Daniel, all she was wearing was her garter belt, hose and heels. She took his hand and made him feel how smooth she was and then she started telling him about the experience with Estelle. As she told him about the waxing and Estelle eating her out, Daniel fingered her dripping snatch. In no time Carrie was having another orgasm.

Finally she pulled away from her husband and pulled his trunks off. She lay on her back with her legs spread and Daniel pushed his cock into her pussy. On the second stroke he was all the way in and started fucking her hard. The story of Carrie's ordeal had gotten Daniel hot and he wanted to fill her with his cum. Both of them were moaning and sighing and Daniel's legs got rigid. Carrie knew he was about to blow. After the first spurt he went back to fucking her and he kept fucking her until his cock got too soft to push back in. Daniel collapsed on top of his wife and she hugged him tightly.

As they laid there caressing each other, Carrie couldn't believe how much their sex life had changed in just one week. She and Daniel fucked like teenagers all week and tomorrow night they would be with Gwen and Mitch again. She couldn't even imagine what Gwen might have in store but she couldn't wait to find out.

12