Danielle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire lifted her head, flung her hair back, and wiped her grinning lips. She seized Sophie by the hips and flipped her over onto her stomach. Sophie didn't fight back.

Lamar kneeled in front of Sophie's face. Without hesitation, she wrapped her lips around the tip of his cock, her tongue dancing around the crown.

Claire climbed on top of her, kissing every inch of her back from crack to neck. She held onto the back of Sophie's head and shoved it gently, easing it further and further onto Lamar's cock. Sophie stretched her lips and her jaw, wide. She gave into her loss of control and allowed the hard, dark shaft to slowly disappear down her throat.

"That's it," Lamar said softly.

She finally released him, gasping for air. Claire took over, propping herself on all fours, sucking, slurping, and swallowing Lamar whole. Sophie watched, impressed and aroused... and inspired. She crawled onto her back again, crept underneath Claire, and buried her face in the hot space between her legs.

With Lamar's dick still in her mouth, Claire lowered her hips until Sophie's tongue was firmly inside of her. She moaned approvingly, feeding and being fed at the same time.

Sophie tasted Claire with abandon, pulling her down so that she could shove her face in deeper. She felt a tap on her knee and flinched. It was Lamar. She'd been so focused on Claire that she hadn't heard him walk around to her side of the bed. When she felt his large frame between her legs, she spread them as wide as they would go. He entered her as gently now as he did with her mouth, grabbing hold of her waist and pulling her onto his cock. She let out a long passionate cry in between Claire's thighs. It did hurt, but just enough.

Sounds of ecstasy collided in the air all around them, blending with the fierce rhythmic slapping of skin on skin...

Claire fucked Sophie's face, arching her back and gliding her pussy over her best friend's hungry mouth...

Lamar thrust himself deeper and harder, his pelvis slamming against the back of Sophie's legs...

The three of them groaned and panted and screamed, crying out for one another, begging, giving...

Until Lamar gave Sophie a final, loud thrust, filling her cunt, and lifting her ass off of the bed. Claire quivered and spilled her own sweet, sticky cum over Sophie's lapping tongue.

They all three collapsed into a heap atop the bed, swallowing one another. A single sweaty, satisfied, tangled, mess.

6.

Sophie fumbled with a keyboard on the bathroom wall. She discovered the buttons for the fan, the TV, and the heated floors, before landing on the light switch.

She examined her reflection in the mirror over the sink. Her hair had become a wild, spiky blonde halo. Her neck was littered with hickeys. Her breasts were covered with prints, her nipples pink and puckered from so much attention. Her freckly arms bore the occasional bite mark. All her makeup had smeared, and she marveled at just how stark and raw she looked in this new light -- at just how much she looked like herself. And smiled.

On the sink sat a pair of near-identical travel bags. Sophie rummaged through the one overflowing with liners, clips and brushes, and found a hair-tie. She pulled her frazzled strands back into a tight, neat knot at the top of her head.

She spotted Claire's wedding ring on the sink, picked it up and slipped it on her right hand. She held it up, admired it like always -- not for its size, but for how bright it shined. Especially in this light. In any light.

When she was done, she carefully placed the ring back on the sink. Next to Lamar's.

She headed back to the bed, trying every switch on her way out, just to be sure.

"Did you find one?" Claire asked, nestled underneath the covers, using her real voice.

"I did, thank you," Sophie said. "Omigod. Heated floors?"

"I know, right?" Claire said. "Why do you think it took me so long to get ready last night?"

Lamar chimed in, his face still half-buried in the pillows. "So what's your excuse at home?"

Claire tickled him until he gave in and apologized.

Sophie crawled into bed between them. She shivered as she pulled the covers over her shoulders.

"Are you cold?" Claire asked her. "Should we turn down the air?"

"No, that's alright."

"You sure?" Lamar asked, his face back in the pillow.

"I'm good," Sophie said. "Really." And she meant it.

She closed her eyes and fell asleep, soft kisses coming at her from all directions.

12