Danielle

Story Info
He enjoys his employee.
1.2k words
3.88
44.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had an infectious grin; that was the first thing. Impish; it kind of reminded me of Jack Nicholson. But there the resemblance stopped. She was petite, about 5'3, damned if she was over 105 pounds. Dark hair cut to frame her face. Small, swimmer's body. She had a six-pack (she showed me). Deep brown eyes.

It was hard to see her as a girl because of the gender-neutral hats, t-shirts and khaki pants we had to wear at the restaurant I managed. It was also hard to see her as a girl because she was my eighteen-year old employee, and although I was no old man at 22, I still had my standards. No favoritism, no harassing the female employees, hands off, all business. I think that's why she liked me so much. She wanted to see if I would crack.

She had gone through infatuations with the other two managers already, but one was engaged and the other quickly began to bother her, I guess because it was too easy. He was instantly all over her. So I guess she saw me as a challenge.

Now, I'm no perfect physical specimen. I could stand to lose about fifteen or twenty pounds. But I carry myself well and dress well, and I'm told I have a quiet confidence that women find attractive. And I'll admit I have a pretty handsome face.

What Danielle started doing was touching me all the time. Not just patting me on the shoulder. Pressing her body up against mine. Like a hug, but more like she was holding me. I would be leaning against a counter and she would come up to me and wrap her arms around me, pressing her lovely breasts against my chest. I would always protest and gently disengage myself, but I think she knew I liked it.

Once I was in the back of the store washing dishes (to try to get everyone out on time) and she kept splashing me with water. I got angry and told her that if she didn't stop, I would throw her into the water. She splashed me again, and I grabbed her, picked her up, and started to put her in. She screamed and begged me to put her down, so I did. I don't think she was used to a guy doing what he said he was going to do.

I knew she was just a kid, and I tried to stay away from her. I really did. But one night I just cracked. She had been touching me all night, teasing me, and I was hard as blue steel. I had to have this girl, tonight. So when we started closing, I asked her to hang around for a little while.

"Are you trying to get me alone?" she teased.

"Yes," I told her.

She laughed as though I were kidding.

The last employee said goodbye and shut the door, and I stared at Danielle for a long time. Easily, I leaned over and kissed her.

A little taken aback, she kissed me back. Then she pushed me away.

"Steve," she said. "I don't think-"

I leaned down and kissed her neck, then moved along a valley in her neck to her ear. My hands were at her waist, untucking her shirt.

"I don't either," I whispered. "This is a terrible idea, and you should go home."

My hands went up her shirt, along the sides of her hourglass figure, tracing her creamy skin. Danielle was breathing very hard. Her hands were at the small of my back. She pulled me into her, my erection between her thighs. She kissed me a little while, then stopped.

"Ok," she breathed. "I'm going now."

I smiled and stepped back. Distracted, she smoothed her shirt, smiled quickly, and bolted for the door. I went into the office and sat down, staring at the clock. Precisely 45 seconds later, I heard the door open and Danielle came back in.

"I forgot my purse," she blushed, not quite looking at me.

I got up and gently took her hand, and led her over in front of the desk. Finally she looked into my eyes, and nodded almost imperceptibly, ok. I hauled her t-shirt up over her head.

I can't describe how sexy this young woman was, sprouting from her khaki slacks like a tulip, full little breasts straining against her white bra. I reached behind her and unclasped it, pulled it away, revealing firm tits and dark pink nipples, already hard and pointed from the cold office. I propped her butt on the desk and licked her nipples, sometimes hardly nipping them, sometimes moving up towards her neck, as she pulled my shirt off and fumbled with my belt.

I unzipped her slacks and pulled them and her white panties off at once, and in front of me were perfect silky legs, and a shaved pussy, already flushed and moist. I started to go down on her, but she stopped me.

"I don't really like it," she said, embarrassed, and took my hand and brought it between her legs.

I played her like a piano, sometimes drawing my finger along her slit, sometimes burying two or three in her hot sex, sometimes rubbing around her clit. Her head was thrown back, and she was gasping loudly, kind of half-moaning. My fingers were sopping wet.

She undid my pants as I diddled her, pulled down my boxers and ran her finger along my cock. My thick head was purpled and engorged, and my balls felt heavy as barbells as she held them in her hands.

She was about to orgasm. She jerked my cock hard as she came, holding her other hand over my hand.

"This was definitely worth waiting for," she said finally.

With hardly a minute's rest, she pulled herself forward until she was barely sitting on the edge of the desk, legs spread, and she grabbed my ass and pulled me to her. Fumbling in her heat, she took the head of my dick and placed it against her opening, then grabbed my butt again to push me in. She was so wet that I entered her all the way in the first thrust. Her eyes widened, and she bit my shoulder. She felt like hot water and silk mixed with a little burlap. I couldn't go deep enough in her. My balls slapped against the desk, almost painfully, as I moved my whole length in and out of her. She was biting my ear and I was grunting and groaning like a bull, and I felt her tight little muscles clenching me as she came again.

"I'm going to come, baby," I kept yelling, like a mantra. "I'm going to come."

"Come in me," she gasped, "it's ok."

I was in no mood to argue. It's almost a painful thing to come inside a girl, like scratching an itch-overstimulation-it hurts, but then you burst like a dam and feel your love flowing into her, as I did with Danielle, and you thrust your dick into her as far as it will go so you'll know she's yours.

I shot into Danielle so hard I saw stars. Then, drained, I sat down in the office chair and she sat her little pixie body in my lap, and kissed me.