Danielle and David

Story Info
They meet.
2k words
4.4
44.9k
24

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 11/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vickivale
vickivale
132 Followers

Chapter 1

Hi my name is Danielle MacDonald. Nope my family does not own the McDonald's franchise chain. Many people ask me that. Anyway, lest I digress, I am here to tell my story. You see I have always been a "big" girl. It started with a three week summer vacation to see my father and it just took on a life of its own.

When I was in the eighth grade I was about 160lbs. so when every other girl was wearing juniors clothing I was wearing misses' sizes. I wore about a 9/10 dress size which would not be bad if I was in my 20s but as a 13 year old it was jokesville. I guess the surprising thing was I was well built and not too many made fun of me. I actually was in the "IN" crowd so I always had one of the popular guys as a boyfriend, even in high school. I was on the varsity cheerleader team and dated the star quarterback for two years.

Needless to say my life did not suck much, even though some girls were always reminding me of my weight. By the time I got out of high school I was about 220lbs.

I tried to maintain an active lifestyle. I had a gym membership, did a lot of walking and of course dancing with my friends whenever I got the chance. This helped me keep my portions tights. I might have been fat but I would not be flabby. There is a difference.

I always seem to be able to attract men with my 42DDD breast, 32 inch waist line and 44 inch hips. Even men that would not normally be attracted to a fat girl would slip me their number. I knew all they wanted was a sample and I didn't mind giving them one.

That was until I met David. David would be the end of my life as I knew it. Little did I know that my heart was not ready for David Schultz.

~~*~~*~~*~~

One Year Ago

It was a gloomy Saturday, the sky looked like it would rain, no scratch that, it looked like it would storm any moment. I was stuck in the house and was bored out of my mind. I had watched twilight for the fifth time in that day and was going stir crazy. I went to my kitchen to get something to snack on. "Why is it that when you are bored all you can do is think about snack foods?" I teased myself as I opened the door to my pantry and glanced around. Nothing seemed to really jump out to me. Especially, since I had removed all my fun foods. I had gotten on this eat healthier kick, so the rice cakes were not as appealing as I thought they would be.

I finally settled on some saltine crackers with peanut butter spread over them. I signed as I walked over to the TV and switched the cable box from the AV back to the TV setting. As I flipped through the channels a commercial about a live singles line caught my attention. I watched the commercial and decided to give it a try; I walked over to my purse on the kitchen table to get my cell phone out and pressed the numbers. As I stood there I starred at my phone feeling like this is the first signs of desperation. So I put the phone down and walked back over to the stand in front of the TV and flipped through some more channels. I chuckled to myself...really I was not THAT girl. I was not a desperate chick. Again the commercial caught my attention on a different channel. The voiceover on the commercial was saying

Are you bored?" Looking for some friendly conversation? Meet people like you on our LIVE singles line." Then they flashed people having everyday conversations, smiling and laughing. They seemed to be enjoying themselves. I wanted to have fun too. That was it.

"Aw hell I'm bored." I said to myself and walked over to the table and picked up my cell phone, this time I pressed send.

~~*~~*~~*~~

I listened to the introductions of a few guys nothing really stood out until I heard it.

"Hi My name is David I live in Union City and I am looking for someone to chat with on this almost storming Saturday afternoon. I am 6'2, blonde hair and in pretty good physical condition. I am told by the ladies that I am easy on the eyes too. So, let's chat, who knows where it will lead."

Then the recorded voice said "If you like to talk to this caller, press 1 to send then a request for live conversation, press 2 to just send them a flirty message. If you don't want to speak with this caller then press 3 to go to the next caller or press 4 to block this caller and you will not hear any more of their messages."

I pressed 1.

~~*~~*~~*~~

It had been three weeks since David and I started chatting on the live Singles line. We had exchanged cell numbers and texted and chatted often. Mostly we talked about our lives what our day was like, where we grow up. How we spent our down time. He told me he had two kids from a prior relationship. He had never been married. He worked for a factory near his home and he did a bit in professional body building but now he was doing the personal training thing at a gym he and his best bud had opened a year ago. I told him that I lived in San Leandro and that I was going to school at University of Phoenix while working as a secretary for a local construction company. I had no kids and had never been married. The only family that I had was in San Francisco and we tried to see each other pretty often.

Our conversations were the highlights of my days. I would try to picture what he did while we talked and what kind of facial expressions he made in response to some of my statements and questions. I wanted to know what he looked like when he would chuckle after I said something funny.

~~*~~*~~*~~

My phone buzzed. I glanced down while chatting with Bob about a spreadsheet. The ID said David's cell.

When Bob returned to his office I picked up my cell to see what David had text to me.

David: "Wht r u doin?" I smiled and responded

Danielle: "I'm @ wk. Wht r u doin?"

David: "Thinking bout u."

Danielle "J. How sweet."

David: "Wht r u doin after wk."

Danielle: Nothing really. Got 2 run sm errands. U"

David: "Hoping 2 meet u finally."

There was a long pause while I stared at the phone. He wanted to meet me. I mean had joked about it. This was something I had to think about. I mean I did not really know him that well. Did I really want to be alone with him?

My phone buzzed again, David: "Did I scare u off?"

Danielle: "No, r u sure u want 2 meet?"

David: "Yes. I think it's time don't u?"

Danielle: "Okay, where?" I breathed deeply.

David: "I cll u after work."

My phone screen went black. All I could do was stare at my phone. This was really happening. I was going to meet David.

~~*~~*~~*~~*

At five o'clock I prepared to go home. Bob was walking out the door saying his goodbyes and I was shutting down my computer and straightening the items on my desk. After making sure all the lights were off and the voicemail machine was turned on. I walked out of the office and locked the doors.

As I driving to the post office, I heard my phone buzz. Pulling up to the stop light, I fished around in my purse for my phone. It was David.

"Hey you." David said all chirper.

"Hey."

"So, are you ready to meet me? Everything is all set up. I made dinner reservations; we need to be there at 7:30."

"Um, yes I am ready but how should I dress for these reservation you made?" I said as the light turned green.

"Oh what you are wearing right now is fine?" he mocked.

"How do you know what I am wearing?" I asked suspiciously.

"Well I just assumed you have some type of professional outfit. You know a suit, slacks or something close to it." He taunted

"Oh yeah, I got me scared and thought maybe you were stalking me or something." I joked sighing in relief.

"Now, there's an idea." I could hear his smirk through the phone.

"What?"

"Just kidding... so you want me to pick you up or you just want to meet me there?"

"There? I don't know where there is?" I pressed.

"Oh yeah that's right it's a surprise so where would you like me to pick you up?"

"David I'm not sure about this."

"Danielle, I promise I can pick you up wherever you like. I will not harm you in anyway. In case you have not noticed, I like you little lady."

"I like you too David. Well, in that case let's meet at the Starbucks on E. 14th Street."

"See you there at 7:15?"

"Yes 7:15 is good" I said glancing down at my watch.

"Then it's a date. Bye sweet lady." He said and hung up the phone before I could say anything else.

I turned into the post office.

Once I was at my house. I looked at the clock it was 5:45. I went to the bathroom to take a look at me and decided I would change into something a little more date friendly. I had bought a simple black maxi dress on sale last weekend and this would be the perfect opportunity to wear it.

~~*~~*~~*~~

I pulled up to Starbucks it was about 5 minutes after seven and I thought I better get me some caffeine to help give me energy and hopefully calm my nerves. It was times like these I wished I drank. I got in line and ordered my favorite Marble Mocha Macchiato.

As I was waiting for my order to come up, I heard a familiar voice.

"Tall Clover Brewed Coffee."

While he ordered, he ran his hand through his hair. He seemed to be a bit tense. I could understand maybe he was meeting someone for the first time too. I watched him pay for his coffee and walked over to the area where I was waiting. I just missed seeing his face. I did not want to be too conspicuous. His voice did sound familiar to me but I could not place it.

I heard my name being called and grimaced. If David was in the place, he knows there is a Danielle there and could get a good look at me while I would still be at a loss. There did not seem to be any one taking notice of me so I went to get my coffee and decided to sit outside. Since I don't go anywhere without a book. I pulled at my Mary Higgins Clark book I had just purchased; I was a few books behind and was trying to catch up. I read the title 'I'll Walk Alone' and thought to myself, "I know the feeling."

I was about to start the fifth chapter when I looked around and glanced at my watch. It was almost 7:45. I looked at my cell phone no missed calls and my ringer was on. I checked to see if I had any text messages, nothing. I decided to give David a call something must have happened or maybe he's caught in traffic. I got no answer; his phone actually went straight to voice mail. After leaving a message for him, I decided to stay at Starbucks until I finished my cup of coffee, just in case he was running late. I could feel my anger rising...he had better have a good excuse for being late.

vickivale
vickivale
132 Followers