Danielle and Me

Story Info
Chris gets to fuck his sister.
7.2k words
4.36
206.8k
151
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister and I have been lovers for almost fifteen years now. We are the parents to seven children. We currently have four girls and three boys. We are expecting numbers eight and nine in about two months. The doctor has said that the two Danielle is now carrying are also girls. Danielle is a tall willowy blonde who even at thirty-six years old, still looks awesome and could easily pass for someone ten years younger, despite having borne seven babies.

It all started when she and I were both home from college for the summer. She was twenty-one at the time and I was nineteen. We had always been close but nothing had ever happened between us, until that Monday in the middle of June, even though I had often fantasized about it.

It was over 100 degrees outside and Danielle walked by my room in a white string bikini. She paused by my door and looked inside. I was lounging on my bed in just a pair of boxer shorts.

"Hey, bro. I'm going for a swim, care to join me?"

"Sure, Danielle. I'll see you out there."

She turned and walked out the back sliding door to our in ground pool. I quickly stripped of my boxers and grabbed my swim trunks from the drawer and slipped them on my body. I had a little bit of a hard on from seeing Danielle walk by in her bikini that left almost nothing to the imagination. I grabbed a towel from the linen closet and headed outside to join my sister. She was already in the water when I came outside. So I tossed my towel on the lounge chair next to hers and dove in the pool. I glided up to her and then dove under her and swam between her legs. Her pussy mound was clearly visible through the white fabric.

As I surfaced she turned around to face me and asked, "Like the view?"

"Of course, I always enjoy looking at beautiful women."

"Thanks," she said.

Both of us went down to the shallow end of the pool and stayed there for the next twenty minutes. She then got what looked like a wicked gleam in her eyes.

"Hey, Chris. Take a look at these."

With that she lifted up the top of her bikini and flashed me her tits. She kept the top up for only a few seconds but I still got a nice look.

"Danielle," I said, pretending to be shocked, "I'm your brother, you shouldn't be showing me your boobs."

"I know but you got a good look at my pussy earlier so I figured that you wouldn't mind seeing my breasts either."

"You're right I don't mind."

We continued to swim and splash each other for another ten minutes. Then Danielle got out of the pool and lay down on one of the lounge chairs. I joined her about a minute later. We both lay in the sun for about thirty minutes and then Danielle said, "I need to cool off again."

"I'll join you," I replied.

I had noticed that her bikini was held on by only a few knots. So I waited until she was in the deep end of the pool before I struck. I swam by her underwater and grabbed the knot that held on the bottoms with one hand and the knot that held on the bra with the other. I quickly pulled both strings and both pieces came off her body and into my hands. I quickly dashed into the shallow end of the pool and jumped out grabbing both of our towels. I noticed Danielle still trying to tread water in the deep end while covering her tits with the other hand.

"Chris, give me back my bikini,"

"Come and get it," I said with a smirk and went inside.

I went into my bedroom and removed my trunks. I lay down on my bed and draped both pieces of Danielle's bikini around my semi-hard dick. It was only a minute later when Danielle appeared at my door fully naked and saw where her bikini was.

"Oh, my god, Chris."

I looked over at her naked body and that finished the job my cock grew to its' full length of eight inches.

"Chris, you have a huge dick," said Danielle as she entered my room.

"That's what my girlfriend at college said."

"I never had one as large as yours inside of me," she said as she sat down on the edge of my bed.

She grabbed the pieces of her bikini and tossed them on the floor.

"Chris, I have to fuck you."

"Danielle we can't fuck. We're brother and sister. It's incest."

"I know that it is incest. But I'm very horny and have to feel what it is like to have your huge dick in my pussy."

Before I could do anything she had grabbed my dick with one hand and swung her leg over my waist. She was now straddling my dick. It was right at the opening of her vagina. She slowly lowered herself. Her pussy lips began to expand as they spread around my dick. Inch by inch she lowered herself until she had taken the whole length of my dick into her. She came back up about an inch and then lowered herself again. Her full bush rubbed against the base of my stomach.

"Danielle, you're fucking me."

"I know your dick feels so wonderful inside of me, I can't help it."

I reached up and grabbed her tits and began to fondle them.

"I see you're enjoying it also."

As much as I didn't want to admit it, I had to.

"Yes, sis. I'm enjoying fucking you as well."

I grabbed my sister around the waist and flipped her over so that she was on her back and I was on top of her. I began to fuck her faster.

"Oh, yeah Chris, fuck me hard."

My balls slapped against her on each stroke into her. Then her pussy clenched around my dick and I lost it. I began to fire stream after stream of sperm into her.

"Are you cumming in me Chris?"

"Yeah, Danielle, I am."

"Why?"

"Your orgasm triggered my own and it was too late to pull out of you by the time I realized that I was cumming."

"Well we may have a problem."

"What kind of problem Danielle?"

"I'm not on the pill."

"What do you mean?"

"I could get pregnant."

"What are we going to do?"

"We could fuck some more."

"What?" I asked.

"I want to find a sex partner for the rest of the summer. I know that I liked having you fuck me. You said that liked fucking me, right?"

"Yes," I admitted.

"You also want to have a sex partner for the summer don't you?"

"Yes."

"Well I know it's wrong for me to feel this way but I also liked you cumming inside of me. You're the only guy who has ever shot his sperm in me without having to wear a condom."

"What are you saying, Danielle?"

"Why don't we just partner up with each other?"

"Sounds good to me. But shouldn't we get some condoms?"

"NO!"

"Why?"

"Do I have to spell it out? You could try to get me pregnant."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Chris. I want you to get me pregnant."

"Okay, sis."

My dick was still inside Danielle's pussy but incredibly it was still mostly hard. I began to fuck her again. We both lasted a lot longer this time before I filled her pussy with a second load of sperm. After we had come down from our orgasms Danielle rolled off of me and headed into the shower. I waited until she was out and then went in and took one of my own.

When I was done, I dressed myself in a t-shirt and shorts and headed out to the living room. Danielle was in there in a short skirt and blouse. I could see her bra through the blouse. She smiled and me and flipped up her skirt, showing me her thong.

I reached for her but she said, "No, mom and dad will be home too soon. Come to my room tonight about 11:00."

Both my sister and my rooms were on the opposite side of the house from our parents room, so there would be almost no danger of them hearing us. Especially as they were both heavy sleepers.

After dinner the four of us settled down to watch some TV. Our parents headed off to bed around 10:30, Danielle excused herself fifteen minutes later. I stayed for about another ten minutes and then headed to my room. I quickly changed into just a pair of sweatpants. I went down the hall to my sister's room, and nudged the door open. She was laying on her bed in a sheer nightgown. She smiled at me, and beckoned me over to her. I smiled back and as I entered the room I closed and locked the door behind me. I tossed her bikini to her.

"Here you left this in my room this afternoon."

"Come over here stud."

When I reached the side of her bed Danielle reached out and took a hold of my dick through my sweats.

"So, Chris are you ready to give me some more of your sperm in my pussy?"

"Of course, Danielle."

I stripped off my sweats and exposed my already hard cock to her. She bent her head down to it and kissed it.

"Well get up here on the bed and fuck me."

"Yes, sis."

I climbed on the bed next to her and kissed her on the lips. I then lifted the hem of Danielle's nightgown and pulled it over her head exposing her naked body to me again. My sister saw that my cock was fully erect. She pointed at it and then at her pussy and said, "That goes in here."

I put the head of my cock at the lips of her pussy and gently pushed. Danielle gasped as I sank into her.

"Yeah, Chris, that's it fuck me."

I began to slap my dick in and out of her pussy. I could hear the springs of her mattress squeak under us. I grabbed her breasts and began to squeeze them. My mouth came down to hers and made contact with hers. She kissed me back.

"Oh, God. That feels so good Chris. Just keep on fucking me."

"I'll fuck you until I fill your pussy with my sperm. And then I'll fuck you some more."

"That sounds perfect. I want your sperm in me. Now and forever."

"Yes, sis. I'll get you pregnant this summer and then keep on getting you pregnant until you don't want any more babies."

"Oh, yeah. Fuck me bro."

Danielle and I fucked for another twenty minutes. She had already had three orgasms, when she hit her fourth, I began to cum. I pushed my dick all of the way into her and filled her open womb with a healthy dose of sperm.

I came to a rest a top of her and then removed my spent cock from her pussy. I lay down next to Danielle on her bed.

"Thank you, Chris that was wonderful."

"No, thank you, Danielle. I didn't tell you this earlier but I have had a fantasy of fucking you for the past two years."

"Ooh, you are a naughty boy, wanting to fuck your sister, and not telling her about it. So you know Chris, I would have fucked you for your eighteenth birthday, but didn't know what you would think if I proposed it. Imagine we could have been fucking for a year and a half by now, if only we had known."

I kissed Danielle one more time and then got out of her bed.

"Where do you think you're going, Chris?"

"To sleep in my own room. What would mom and dad think if they found my bed unslept in, in the morning?"

"Ahh, good point. I'll see you in the morning, bro. I love you."

"I love you too, sis."

I picked up my sweatpants and then unlocked Danielle's door. I left her room and closed the door behind me. I went the short distance down the hall to my room. I got into bed and was soon fast asleep.

I awoke about seven o'clock the next morning. I was sporting my usual morning erection. I made a quick trip across the hall to the bathroom and used it. I started up the shower and when it was hot enough got under the water.

I heard the bathroom door open, so I peaked out from behind the curtain, even though I knew it could only be my sister. Danielle was fully naked. She smiled and asked, "Care for some company?"

I pulled the curtain back and she stepped into the shower with me.

"I'm not going to fuck you right now Danielle. That can wait until later."

"Good idea. Mom and Dad haven't left for work yet."

We finished our shower by soaping each other up and then rinsing off together. When we stepped out of the shower we each grabbed a towel and dried off in front of one another.

"Get dressed and meet out in the kitchen for breakfast, sis."

"Yes sir," she replied smiling.

Our parents were just walking out the door as I came into the kitchen to fix breakfast for Danielle and me.

"Have a nice day Chris," mom said.

Five minutes later the two of us were sitting at the kitchen table, while a small tray of bacon cooked.

When Danielle and I were done with breakfast we sat on the couch in the living room together.

"We need to make some plans of what we are going to do this summer," I said.

"We're going to fuck as often as possible," Danielle replied.

"No, I mean we need to plan out some trips so that the folks won't get too suspicious."

"Okay. How does Disneyland sound?"

"Great I haven't been there in years."

"Let's do that a few weeks from now. We need to make reservations at the hotel and get tickets to the park."

"We could go to the beach for a few days."

"I like that."

"How about Yosemite?"

"Sure."

"Any other ideas, sis?"

"How about you fuck me right here, right now," she said and pulled off her shirt. Her breasts popped right out as she wasn't wearing a bra.

I pulled down my shorts and underwear in one motion. I lifted Danielle's skirt to find she also didn't have on any panties. I maneuvered my hard dick to her pussy and slid it right in without any trouble. I only fucked my sister for about five minutes before I filled her pussy with another dose of baby batter.

Danielle and I rested for a little while and then changed into our swimsuits we went out and swam for about an hour. After we went back in and changed into normal clothes, we decided to go to the mall in the next town over and see a movie and have lunch. As we walked through the mall she grabbed my hand. We passed a Victoria's Secret. My sister smiled at me and led me into the store. A clerk came up and asked if she needed any help. Danielle nodded and the clerk led us over to the teddy's and other sheer bra and panty sets. Danielle smiled again and grabbed a few item in her size and went and tried them on in the dressing rooms. She came out and took the items that she wanted to the checkout stand. After paying for them, we left the store.

"You're going to get a show when we get home bro," she whispered to me.

"Sounds like fun."

We continued to walk the mall for a little while. Finally it was time for lunch so we went to the food court and got ourselves some subs and sodas. After that we went to the movie we had chosen earlier. When it was over we decided to head home. We arrived back around three o'clock so we had just a little over two hours until our parents arrived home. I set my cell phone on mute. Danielle led me to her room and had me sit on her bed. She took her bag from Victoria's Secret to the bathroom. She came back in a few minutes in one of her new teddies, this one was blue and left nothing to the imagination. I could see her tits, bush, and pussy easily through the fabric.

"I like it sis."

"Good."

She left and when she came back she was in a bra, panty, and stocking set complete with garters.

"Oh yum yum," I said.

Danielle blushed a little bit.

"Two more items bro."

When she came back this time she was just wearing a thong. My dick was super hard at this time so I stood up and went over to Danielle, I led her over to the bed and lay her down on it. I peeled her thong off and tossed it to the side of the bed. I then took a swipe of her pussy with my tongue. I licked her a few more times and then removed my shorts. My erect cock sank into her and we began an intense love making session. Five minutes into it Danielle's cell phone rang. I stopped fucking her at once and removed my dick from her pussy. I also got off her bed. Danielle answered on the third ring. I could only hear her side of the conversation.

"Hello."

"Yes, mom."

"No, I don't know where Chris is," she lied and winked at me.

"Okay, I'll have Chris fire up the barbecue when he gets home. Talk to you later."

She ended the call and then set the phone up so that it would go directly to her voice mail.

She spread her legs again and said, "Finish fucking me and then take a shower and go start the grill."

I got back on the bed and shoved my dick back into my sister's pussy. I began to fuck her fast and quickly built to an orgasm and sent a fifth load of sperm deep into her.

I quickly leaned forward and gave Danielle a long passionate kiss on the lips. Then after rolling off of her I headed into the shower. When I was done I dressed in a loose fitting T-shirt, a pair of shorts and underwear. I also put on a pair of socks and sandals. I grabbed the steaks and barbecue sauce out of the refrigerator plus a few ears of corn. I fired up the grill and while it was warming up, started the job of prepping the steaks.

By the time the grill was hot Danielle had showered and dressed she came downstairs and joined me on the patio. She wrapped her arms around me from the back and said, "I love you Chris."

I turned around and gave her a quick peck on the lips and replied, "I love you too, sis. Now you should get inside and fix the salad and dessert."

She nodded and went inside. I turned and began to place the steaks and corn on the grill.

I watched my sister through the patio door as she prepared both the salad and baked a frozen pie. Mom and dad arrived about five minutes before dinner was ready. After dinner we played a game of hearts that Danielle ended up winning. After the game my parents went into the living room to watch TV. So Danielle and I went downstairs to the room where our pool table was located. Usually our parents didn't come down there, they would just open the door and call to us.

There was also another table down there, that we could play cards on if we wanted to. Danielle and I often had done that in previous years. There was also a couch and a TV in the room as well. We played two games of pool with us each winning one. For the third game I made Danielle a bet. If I won we would play a game of strip poker, if she won she could name the game we would play next. I won the game easily sinking the eight ball on the break. Danielle smiled and we went over to the card table. We made sure we each had on the same amount of clothes. Danielle had a blouse, bra, skirt, panties, and sandals. I had my shirt, shorts, underwear, socks, and sandals. We made the rule when you took off a piece of clothing it had to be an outer piece and that you had to stand up to remove it.

I dealt the first hand and ended up with two pair to Danielle's pair of Aces. She kicked off her sandals. She also lost the next two hands, causing her to take off her skirt and blouse. I lost the next three hands, removing my sandals, socks, and shirt. Danielle lost the next hand and stood up, she reached behind her and unsnapped her bra, her magnificent tits came into my view again. She also lost the hand after that and stood up and pulled down her panties.

She had shaved her bush off when she taken her shower that afternoon. Danielle came up to me, so I licked her bare slit. I pulled off my shorts and underwear exposing my rock hard cock to her. Danielle positioned her pussy right over my dick and sat down on my lap. She slowly moved up and down.

After five minutes of this, the door to the upstairs opened and our mother yelled down, "We're going to bed kids, don't stay up too late."

"We won't," I said.

The door closed and Danielle began to move up and down again. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I lay her down on her back on one of the couches and got on top of her. My dick sank back into her pussy and I began to slowly thrust it back into her. She moaned out loud, and pulled me in even tighter to her body. I quickly reached a peak and filled her with my sperm.

"Oh god, bro, if you keep this up you're definitely going to get me pregnant."

"That's the idea, isn't it, sis."

"Yes."

"Well remember you still have one outfit to show me."

"I know."

"Well bring it to my room tonight along with yourself. I want to give you one more load of sperm for your womb."

"I'll be there."

"Okay, honey. Let's go upstairs."

"See you in your room in about twenty minutes."

We both quickly redressed and the headed back upstairs. I went into the bathroom and quickly pissed. I went back into my room and stripped off my clothes. I lay down on my bed. A few minutes later Danielle knocked gently on my door.

12