Danielle and Rod

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rod: Where is...? Is she going to be pissed at me going through her drawers? Wait!

Danielle: Oh my God! He's going through my dresser drawers! What did I leave in there? Is there anything dirty? Oh no! What if I left...

Rod: There's a couple belts over there. They're leather, soft enough to do the job, I think. Now the kitchen closet.

Danielle: Where the hell is he going now? He's not going to leave me here, is he? That's the kitchen closet door. What the hell does he need in there? Oh, oh.

Rod: She see's the broom handle and already knows. Time to blind fold. I have to go into her dresser again. Let's see. This ought to do.

Danielle: Now what? Why is he... he'll find... is nothing private with this man? Oh no, he's in my lingerie drawer! He's looking at the stuff I wear! And my split crotch panties are in there, and my nipple holed bra. What if he see's those? What will he think of me?

Rod: I couldn't help myself. I pulled the tit holed bra, or whatever ya call it, a bra with holes big enough for her areole to shine right through, pointing nipples and all. The crotchless panties looked never worn. I wonder. I bet these are fantasies, never used. Probably tried on in private, and never with someone watching. Well, if I'm right, that's about to change. There, some stockings. A handful ought to do it.

Danielle: What the hell is he doing? Oh my God! He's got both of them! And a bunch of my stocking! He's, what, blindfolding me? With one of my own stockings? Oh this is too much. He must be reading my mind. He knows everything I want, and more. It's just too much. It's a good thing I am in good health, or I'd be having a heart attack already. My feet, lifting. The crotchless panties, it must be. He's putting them on me! This gorgeous man is dressing me in my own sexy underwear! This is beyond fantasy -- it's a dream coming true.

Rod: God, she is hot with those on!

Danielle: Oh wow! I am so exposed, totally at his mercy. He could do whatever he wants with me, and yet my labia are so swollen they are holding the sides of my crotch-less panties apart for him, as if they obeyed him, and not me.

Rod: I have to touch, just touch, those swollen lips. Ohhhh... they are wet, warm and wanton. I can't wait to get between them.

Danielle: More! More! "Ohhh... fuck me Rod. I can't wait much longer." He's got to make me wait! Don't you dare fuck me yet! "Please!"

Rod: I can't help but smile. It doesn't matter. She can't see me through her stocking blindfold. Make her pant, hotter than hell. Now the bra. One arm at a time, loosen and reattach to the bed. There, now scoot her up enough to clasp at the back, there. Now let's take a look. At the foot of the bed, I'd say this was a rape in progress, except that she wasn't struggling. Time to add some struggling. Touch those pussy lips and run my finger up and down, like so, yup.

Danielle: Oh! I can't believe this! Pulling on my wrists doesn't hurt at all, but lets me feel so trapped. I can't escape. I am his, to do with whatever he wants. What is he doing down there? Pulling, no, sliding his finger up and down my slit? Oh yes. That's just oh, so hot. But... hell, why worry? He already knows I'm gonna soak his every move. What a relief he's okay with that.

Rod: "You are the wettest woman I have ever known." Oh shit, did I blow it? I can't help it, she's just so fucking hot! "I love it. It's like you're talking to me, telling me about every move I make. Keep right on talking, Danielle."

Danielle: Phew! He had me there for a moment. I can't believe how perfect he is. He's taking initiative, caring for me with every move, and loving what many partners in the past have been disgusted with. I want to spend a life time with this guy. My orgasm was sooo strong, a real smasher, the kind that comes on fast, blows my mind and then leaves me only momentarily exhausted, wanting another to follow it up, slow and intense, my wave style that washes over me and lifts me to heights I can't imagine and then lets me down easy. That's when I just want to be held, to feel a warm body next to mine, holding me softly, wrapping around me. And so far, he's the first that's so far down the track and still right on. This is just all too much. I'm lying here in my own bed, tied to the brass rails like I'd always dreamed, and being dressed in my most secret lingerie by a guy I'd never met before this morning. I am either the dumbest broad to wake up, or the luckiest woman in the world. Oh!

Rod: There it is, that little cock of hers. Oh wow, it's bigger than any I've seen before. I can actually flick it, like I could my own. It must be a full inch long, and judging from her gasp, very sensitive too. I'm going to have some fun with that!

Danielle: Oh! He did it again! My clitoris loves that, and can't stand it at the same time. It's been my definition of the threshold between pain and utter ecstasy forever. My girlfriends have always said that about their assholes, but not me, my clit is the number, and he is somehow snapping at it driving me nuts.

Rod: She is really affected by that. Good thing to know, and to use at just the right time, I am sure. Now the legs. The extra pillows, women always have too many of them around. Well this time it serves me well. One under each knee, on top of the broom handle laying across the bed. Now the leather belts to secure the knees to the handle, with the pillow cushioning in between. No pain, but totally secure. One knee done, now to spread them for the other.

Danielle: Now what? He's on the bed. "Oh please, Rod, take me, take me now." You better not, not yet. Release me. Let me roar with your heat inside me. Please. What?

Rod: My knees can push hers out easily. Let's see, about thirty inches or so, enough to give me free reign, and yet not so much as to become uncomfortable for her anytime soon. I intend this to last.

Danielle: Oh my. He must have used the broom handle to spread my knees, but, it's so soft? Pillows? He's actually thought about my comfort? He is just too much. I want to clone him. I want ten of him, all over me. I'm yours Rod.

Rod: "You're okay?" I love the way she looks right now. Those massive breasts are at rest on her chest, the bra holding them in and yet telling me they're mine, the nipples standing as erect as her clit. Her pussy lips are swollen to thumb sized thickness, holding the seams of her crotch-less panties apart for me, all just waiting for my cock. She's helpless, perhaps able to raise and lower her knees and legs, but unable to do anything else with them, including protect her delicious crotch from my attack. I want to fuck this woman silly, have her flood all over me, and then fuck her again, and again.

Danielle: "Oh God yes, Rod! Take me, please! I want you inside me. I need you inside me! My body is starving for you, please! Fuck me Rod!"

Rod: "All in good time, Danielle. But first I want to see and feel you cum on my face." Oh, man. I hope that wasn't to brazen for her. I could be pushing this a bit much. How the hell do I know what she wants, or what her limits are. Please...

Danielle: Oh God! Give me this man! I want him on my wall! In my bed! A prisoner I can take anytime I want! I'll never leave this room again. "Take me anyway you want, soon!"

Rod: Time to get between those legs. I'll lift them up by the bar and scoot under, there. "Oh, you smell like you're on fire, baby. But I want to see you burn." No limits yet. Yes!

Danielle: "Rod, you are driving me insane." I can't scare him. I love what he's doing. I love the anticipation, the surprise. He's hitting every possible button. "Please, don't stop."

Rod: Aha. Good. There, kneeling at her crotch, her legs and the bar behind me. She's mine now. First her tits. Pinch a nipple at the first touch, shock her. Find the limit, and back off a notch.

Danielle: "Oh!" He's driving me crazy! I may not survive this. Right on the edge, it hurts, but is not painful. And he let it go quickly. He knows. He knows my body already, but how? How is he able to read me so well so soon? What else is he going to do?

Rod: Whoa! That was nice. I hit that nipple just right with my pinch. Let's try a little flicking.

Danielle: "Oh! Ah, that hurts!" I can't believe I'm pushing my chest up for more. It's so hot, what he's doing to my sensitive nipples. And the feeling of the bra on the rest of my breast is just so exotic, so intense. It's just incredible. "More, Rod, don't stop."

Rod: I may cum just kneeling here looking at her. She's fucking unbelievable. She can't get enough and I can't wait to give her more. I want to reach down and pull her onto my cock and tie her to me to ride there forever. I just want to swallow her up, keep her for my own for ever. I want this woman so bad.

Danielle: His hands on my tits are so good. He flicks my nipples then massages my entire breast. What a feeling, like night and day, or shock and comfort, unbelievable. How long can I take this?

Rod: Time to satisfy my thirst. Dropping down, scooting my knees back, then laying flat on my stomach, I can rest my head dead in her crotch. I can feel her legs follow me down, bringing the handle down on my back, kind of sexy really, especially when it moves with reactions I am creating in her. And now a dive.

Danielle: "Ohhhh... Yes, Rod. Oh do that to me. Take me Rod. Stick your tongue in me. I'm gonna cum in no time, baby, you better be careful." I can't let him take my flood directly into his face. No one has ever done that before with me. Every lover I have had, once they knew of my problem, made sure they were no where near my pussy when I came. I just can't do that to someone.

Rod: "Mmmmm..." She tastes so good I could start eating her for real. Her scent musky and sweet at the same time, is drawing me to her like a magnet, and every little spurt of fluid is daring me to beg for more. I have never met anyone like this before, and don't care if I do again, as long as she is around. Now a nibble on that one inch clit.

Danielle: "Ow!" But it didn't hurt, damnit, just surprised me. "More!"

Rod: Phew! Thought I'd hurt her for sure that time. Didn't mean to bite it so hard. Damn, I am barely in control of myself, let alone her. And my cock is rubbing on her sheets and getting hot as hell. I have to be careful here, or I'll cum just from pleasing her. Try a softer nibble, with a finger into her cunt.

Danielle: Oh God! It just keeps getting better! It can't! It's so good already. He's going to drive me insane, truly. He must have a finger in my pussy and he toned back the nibble pressure on my clitoris to perfection. Each time he does it, I buck. I sure hope I don't hurt his head.

Rod: "That's it baby. Buck and bounce all you want. It's just us and anything goes." I hope that wasn't too much.

Danielle: "I am, I am, Rod. I've never let go with anyone like I am letting go with you. Do whatever you want! I trust you. Take me anyway, anytime. I'm yours." Enough already! If he doesn't get it by now, he never will.

Rod: Time to increase the pressure. My index finger and middle finger join to slip into her resisting slit. Get them good and wet, now the third finger, just to get it wet, now slip that one through the opening of her ass.

Danielle: "Ugh!" Ouch! "Wait!" No! Don't wait! I have to let him know that's okay. I've always wondered what it would be like with someone else doing that instead of just me. Yes. "Yes, go on Rod. Anything, really." It's strange, but... I don't know. It's so damn naughty it's delicious.

Rod: This is better than the movies. She's limitless. Push that finger up her ass, and the other two in her pussy and shove till my hand is snugged up against her crack. Add my intermittent sucking and nibbling on her clit and she's uncontrollable. When she lets go of that dam in side her, I'm going to get showered with the most prolific cum I've ever had the pleasure to catch, and I'm lovin' it. "Bring it on, baby, bring it on."

Danielle: He's too good to be true. I feel so totally free to enjoy this I feel almost beside myself. Whether he knows it or not, we're about to watch an insatiable woman be satiated like she's never been satiated before. Rod is handling me like he has my brain in him, knowing each spot to reach, how to reach it best, and throwing in a few surprises of his own to drive me over the top. I'm cuming, now, "I'm cuming, Rod. Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh my poor baby, I'm gonna drown you!"

Rod: "Drown me Danielle! I dare you! Fuck my face and fingers and drown me in your cum! Bring it on!"

Danielle: Is this for real?

Rod: Here it comes. I can feel her body beginning to rack, beginning to take over. There it comes. Yeah! Whew! What a shower! I'm soaked already and it's still pouring out of her. Where does it all come from? It smells terrific, hot cum that's burst free and flooded the world, well, me.

Danielle: "Oh-ugh! That's soooo good! I've never..." I can't speak. Unintelligible. Too much effort. Let the wave wash over me. I can feel more fluid than ever before pouring out of my vagina. I must be drowning him, but he sure isn't complaining. He's keeping right on, dragging me on with him. This is already the longest orgasm I've ever had. It's soooooo good, and yet I can't do a thing but strain against these ties. The whole scenario is just too hot to contemplate, just enjoy it, selfishly and worry about the ramifications later. Ohhhh, just keep cuming...

Rod: There has to be an end! She's dumped a gallon on me! I'm swimming in the stuff. Her bed is soaked. My face is drenched. I nibble her clit and get another blast, like right out of a hose, forcing itself all over my face, dripping down my neck to my chest. The scent of sex is incredible -- anyone would think they were in the sleaziest of brothels. And we're only just on my second stage of playing her.

Danielle: That's it! I can't take anymore! I have to stop him! Maybe if I suddenly go limp, if I can. Maybe he'll get the idea. Otherwise, I'm going to keep going through these aftershocks forever. There, still, breathing slowing, please Rod, stop eating me.

Rod: She's done! Finally! That's it. I finished her. I drove her to insane levels of depravity and survived, and she is exhausted. She has to be.

Danielle: Oh, thank God. He quit. His fingers are slowly pulling out, even now keeping a slow and deliberate pace to let me down easy. He's the most considerate sexual partner I've ever known. He's a dream come true, no cum true, yes, that's more like it, a dream cum true. Ahhhh...

Rod: She's collapsing, good. Let her rest now. Soon it will be my turn, and I want her ready to do her share. We'll see if she's up to it. Right now I could cum by just rubbing my cock a little more on the sheets. I am hornier than I can remember. This woman is gorgeous, hot as any Playmate, and the greatest cumer I've ever known, or dreamed of.

Danielle: "Phew. Where have you been all my life?" I hope he's still okay with me. That was more fluid than any man could be expected to put up with. My God, I bet he's soaked. I feel like my ass is floating in a mote of the stuff.

Rod: One more sniff, ahhh... That's so hot. "Obviously in the wrong damn place." Nice, but let's keep it going. "But we can make up for it, like you just did. I could drink you down ten times over and still ask for more."

Danielle: Where has he been all my life? He's perfect. Nothing I do is wrong. Everything he does is right. What else is there?

Rod: "You rest awhile. I'll be right back." Time for the bathroom.

Danielle: Where's he going? I'm tied up here, my legs spread, my arms spread, everything spread. I'm lying in my own juices. What the hell is he up to? This is gloriously dirty, outrageous, disgusting, absolutely lovely.

Rod: There, clean and ready for round three. Let's see, leave the blindfold on for now. Let's lift these feet and tie them off to the rails at the head of the bed. That'll leave her totally vulnerable to me for my next act. I'm gonna fuck this gorgeous woman until my dick falls of.

Danielle: "Oh!" My legs, pushed up high. What is he up to now? I wish I could see. Oh, he's fingering my swollen pussy lips again. That's hot.

Rod: Let me make sure, there. With the bar before me, I have cut off any control she might wish to exercise. Her legs are tied high, her entire crotch completely open. She's helpless to push me off no matter what. Now let's tease her lips a bit more with the head of my cock before plunging in.

Danielle: That's not his finger, is it? I wish I could see. I can't even push him off if I really want to. I feel his body between my legs, I think. Is he kneeling there? Oh, he's gonna fuck me now! Yes! Finally! Oh yes! Give me that big cock baby, let me have it! I'm ready for you Rod. Fuck me now! "Fuck me Baby. Give me everything you can. I want you to use me, get me back for showering you. Make me pay."

Rod: You got it! "That's right, Danielle, I'm going to fuck you now. I'm going to place my cock right here, at the door to your pussy, and I'm going to probe, like that, and then..." That's right baby, get soft for me, relax, relax. Because right now I'm gonna ram you home!

Danielle: "Ugh! Yes! Fuck me hard! Give me your cock, Rod. Fuck me" He's too much. He's such a perfect fit. His plunge hurt just enough to shock me and not enough to do anything else by enhance that stabbing of my vagina like I've never felt before. "Oh, Rod, fuck me with everything you've got."

Rod: "So you like it, Danielle."

Danielle: He uses my name so naughtily, so intimately. "Like it? You're poking my G-spot like a hot iron! Yes, Rod. I want you more than I've wanted anyone else ever before."

Rod: "And I you, Danielle." Let me take that blindfold off. There, she blinks, and she sees.

Danielle: He's simply marvelous. I have to hump back up at him, make him understand I want to fuck him so. I want us to lock together, to never pull apart. Look at his eyes. He wants this too. I know it. "Yes, baby. Push into me, as hard as you can. I'm open for you, all the way. Let me have you, let me surround you. Let me wash and warm you. I am yours, all of me, for anything."

Rod: I have to kiss her. That means freeing the spreader. My quick release knots make a snap of that. Fling the bar, it finds the floor, and her knees flex to circulate new blood. Her legs are still secured however, and she can't do much, but I can now lean into her, to kiss her and to rub my pubic bone up against her clit. I'm buried into her. I can feel her cervix on the head of my dick. I feel huge ripples of pleasure bounding over her, like the first indication of the coming storm. Slow motion at first, out an inch, back in again, another ripple. She humps up at me gently to let me know she wants it so bad.

Danielle: He's better than my wildest fantasies. He's perfect at what he does. He's making me so hot all over again, just nudging me like this. I want to buck my hips up at him and make him explode, but not before he's ready. I'm sure I'll know when that is. I can feel his balls on my ass on each little plunge. They're hanging in the breeze and flopping gently against me. Ohhh... I wish I had more muscles in my canal to hold him inside.

Rod: A little more now, two inches. She's shuddering more. I can feel her sopping cunt drowning my shaft inside her. She feels like velvet on my skin, attempting to drain me, to hold me inside her. Her tits are like mounds of wanton flesh just made for me, to my every specification. They mold in my hands to whatever I want them to be. I kiss them, give each a little bite, then spear my tongue down her throat again.

Danielle: I must be loud as can be. I know I'm gobbling his tongue like a hungry lioness eating its prey, but I can't help it. All hell has broken loose in my hormones and I am horny! I need everything he's got, and I need to give him everything I have.