Danielle and the Love Shack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed him, not wanting to hear any apologies. I moaned into his mouth, and finished the kiss by briefly sucking on his lower lip. "Never apologise to me for cumming, Dad. I mean, yeah, that was a bit quick compared to your usual, but-"

"But it's been a while since I came; that's right. To be honest, I wasn't really expecting it quite then either. But I can't help it, I am sorry I came so quick."

"Um, Dad? We have all day, remember?" I grabbed his softening cock again. "There's plenty of time for him to recover and go for another round. In the meantime, though, should we get you away from up against this wall and see if there's anywhere more comfortable?" I stepped away from him, pulled my leggings back up and started exploring the rest of the Love Shack. "And you should probably take your shoes off; you look a bit silly there in your shirt, shoes and no pants. Oh, and uh, and mind the cum puddles."

***

Hand in hand, we looked around the house. There wasn't too much to see, though; what used to be the two bedrooms had no glass in the windows, and the walls were starting to rot from all the rain that had gotten in throughout the years. The bathroom was holding up surprisingly well, but it was quite dingy in there and we both agreed that it was far too cold to even consider having sex on the bare tiles. So we came back to the lounge room.

"Feeling ready for round two?" I asked Dad.

"Yeah, I reckon we could give it a shot," he grinned. He took off his socks and his shirt, throwing them into a pile with his pants. I glanced down at his crotch, and there were signs of life in his dick yet again - it was gradually getting thicker and more erect, jumping up a tiny bit straighter at random intervals. Staring at my Dad's thickening cock, still covered with a coat of precum and with a little bit of what remained of his last load at the tip of his cock, I really had to fight the urge just to drop to my knees and start sucking.

Staring at my now totally-naked father in the morning light of the Love Shack, I seriously started considering leaving school and just living with him out here. Then I noticed just how much of a tease I was being (without realising it, for once) by staring at him getting nude while I was still completely clothed. So, I gave him a choice. "Hey Dad - wanna watch me strip, or would you care to do the honours?"

"As much as I do love to watch you undress for me, I'd rather finish what I tried to start earlier, if it all the same to you, Danielle." He kissed me briefly on the lips, then got to dismantling my outfit. First, he unwrapped my scarf and tossed it onto the clothes pile, then slid my cardigan off my shoulders, pausing briefly to kiss me again, licking my lips to punctuate the kiss. I watched as his hands glided down my side, down to my hips, slid underneath the bottom hem of my top, then started their ascent back up my sides, only this time there was no material stopping me from feeling his warm, lightly calloused hands against my skin as they guided my top higher and higher, over my head, and finally tossed it away. I closed my eyes as he kissed me again, warm hands caressing the bare skin of my back, eventually making their way to my bra strap. Without breaking our kiss - my tongue now playing and dancing with his - Dad effortlessly undid my bra's hooks, slid the straps off my shoulders, pulled my bra away from my breasts and one again cast another piece of my clothing onto the dirty, dusty floor of the abandoned building. He left my necklace on; whether he liked the look of it on my otherwise naked body, or if he just forgot that I was wearing it, I still can't say; but I, for one, liked that he left it on.

Now that my hands were free, I draped my arms over Dad's shoulders and cradled his head in one hand. Without breaking our kiss, I took off my boots and kicked them across the room, where one hit the wall with a thud that was deafening in the silence of our isolated Love Shack. We both jumped and laughed with mild embarrassment. Still smiling, we resumed our kiss, and Dad's hands made their way south, where he started fondling my arse cheeks. He squeezed my cheeks in unison, then started alternating, squeezing one as he released his hold of the other. I have no idea why, but I really do like having my butt rubbed and massaged, so I let a little moan escape my throat and into Dad's mouth. He took this as a sign to continue, sliding his hands into my pants, underneath the waistband of my undies, where he continued my arse massage for another minute or so before his lust got the better of him.

He abruptly yanked my pants and undies down together, almost pulling me down with them. But I kept my balance, and my pants were now back down to my knees, bunched up thanks to the tight material of my tights. Leaning on Dad for balance, I stepped out of my tights and underwear with only a little struggling. God, the cold air felt even colder once my wet pussy was exposed to it! My juices evaporating in the cool autumn weather gave me a sensation that can certainly be described as "invigorating", and it certainly would've felt amazing in summer. The feeling of my pussy on ice soon faded once I got used to the temperature, but I was more than ready to feel some warmth between my legs again.

I pushed down on Dad's shoulders, whispering "On the floor, Dad" into his ear. He did as I requested, lying on his back on the hard, cold, dusty floor.

"Oh Jesus, it's cold!" he exclaimed. I told him he'd soon get used to it, which he eventually did. I knelt down beside him, then swung a leg over his body, positioning myself above his hard, eager cock. I felt my pussy lips, and I was certainly ready - warm and wet to the touch. I grabbed onto Dad's dick to hold it steady as I let myself slide down his warm, hard, throbbing pole. Once I'd reached the bottom, I slid the fingers I'd used to feel how wet I was into Dad's mouth, letting him clean my juices off me. He moaned with pleasure, and started thrusting his hips upward, driving his cock as far into me as he could. He grabbed my boobs for purchase and started thrusting harder, bouncing me up and down on his cock, very similar to the way he'd bounce me on his knee when I was just a girl. I bent forward, stretching my arms out and leaning on his chest as I started moving my own hips up and down, sliding myself up and down my father's big, thick cock, never letting it completely leave my body. It felt so hot, so impossibly hard, and I could feel every bump, ridge and vein in his dick. Pretty soon, I was vocalising, moaning and groaning in time with each thrust, breathing in at the peak of each thrust, breathing out when I felt my body collide with Dad's.

I've never really liked dirty talk, but since we were completely alone, I thought I'd give it a try. "Yeah, you like me riding your cock, Dad?"

"Oh yeah, baby, you feel so good." Apparently Dad wasn't too experienced either. But he must've liked hearing me talk dirty, because he started thrusting even harder than he already was. Since I think sex is the harder the better, I felt that I had no choice but to practice better dirty talk.

"That's it, fuck me harder, Dad," I moaned. Over the next 20-ish minutes, I'd cry out things like "Your big, thick dick, deep inside me, I love it so much, Dad" and "Dad's dick feels so big in my tight pussy." I bounced faster and faster on Dad's cock, so glad we didn't have to care about how much noise we were making anymore. The sounds of my necklace jingling with the motion of our bodies slapping together echoed throughout the empty house. I could already tell I'd be feeling sore by the end of the day, but that did little to dampen my enthusiasm; if anything, the thought of an aching pussy after a fully day of fatherfucking just spurred me on. "Yeah, right there, Dad, feels so good! Fuck your daughter's pussy, I want your cum inside me, Daddy."

I've never liked calling him "Daddy", but I figured this was a special occasion, and I knew he'd enjoy it. I tightened the muscles in my pussy, squeezing Dad's dick even tighter, and I could feel him moving inside me even more intensely, I had a perfect vision in my mind of what it would've looked like. I could picture our juices mixing together, frothing up at my opening; I could see Dad's cock disappearing into my most private area, spreading my lips wide as he pushed further and further into my body. The mental images of our fucking only made me tighten my pussy more and fuck his cock even faster. Soon, I was riding his cock and he was thrusting it into me faster than we'd ever fucked before. It was incredible.

About half an hour after I pushed Dad to the floor, he yelled, "Gonna cum soon, Dani babe." He finally moved his hands from my tits and held onto my hips instead.

"Fuck yes, cum inside me, Dad," I replied. "I want to feel you shooting inside me."

It didn't take too much longer after that. He cried "Oh fuuuuuuck" as his body started to shudder, then I could feel his dick throb with cum and spurt it inside me. Nowhere near as much as when he came against the wall, but considering that was only about 30 minutes before, Dad still shot a considerable load. I'm so glad I'm on the pill, because I get the impression he's still very fertile. All told, he must've shot about 10 separate spurts of cum into me. Once he'd finished, I bent right over and kissed him on the mouth, moaning with delight and grinding my pussy against his pubic bone, milking all the cum I could from his cock.

Once I was sure I'd had all of Dad's cum that I was going to get in this round, I slid off his cock and collapsed to the dusty floor beside him. "Fuck! You weren't joking about it being cold down here." But like father, like daughter, I soon got used to it.

***

I put my head on Dad's chest and started playing with his pubes again. I can't help it; they're just so curly, and they're fun to stretch out and run my fingers through. "I don't think I need to tell you how fun that was, do I?"

"I guess not, but it'd sure be nice to hear it."

I let out an exasperated sigh. "You were very good, Dad. Lasted ages, and you came a lot, even after cumming so much earlier."

"And..?" Now he was just fishing for compliments.

"And? And I guess you looked pretty sexy when I was riding you there, especially when you came... you know how much I like watching you cum, right?"

"You have mentioned it once or twice, yeah." He ran his fingers through my hair, watching it cascade from his fingers and back down to rest. "But what I really like is watching you cum, a sight I definitely haven't seen today, my darling. So, on your back now, baby."

As much as I loved cuddling Dad after fucking him, the promise of an orgasm or two was too appealing to pass up. I rolled onto my back and finally decided I didn't need my glasses anymore, so I folded the arms down and put them out of harm's way next to me. Dad propped himself up on one arm, and started running his fingers up and down my body with the other. He focused on my breasts for a while, then he'd venture around my chest, then down to my stomach, then down one of my legs, back up to the other, then down again. Sometimes he'd stop and play with my necklace, running the cheap metal through his fingers and I could feel his cum starting to leak out of my pussy, but enjoyed his touching too much to bother dealing with it. Instead, I just focused on his sweet face, his brown eyes, his soft lips... He'd alternate looking into my eyes and watching his hand trace and play with my naked body, enjoying the fruits of his labour from 19 years ago.

Eventually, he stopped teasing me and ran his fingers down between my legs and pushed them apart so he could access my vag. He wet his fingers using my natural moisture and his cum, then quickly located my clit hood. My father then started rubbing it lightly, back and forth. I moaned involuntarily, and he smiled; yes, he was doing a good job. I spread my legs further, and he started pressing just a little harder. Then he started rubbing faster. Before long, I could feel my breath starting to get shallow and the old familiar starting to intensify between my legs. I can't really think of any other way to describe it apart from a "building" sensation; like something's going to happen very soon. And then it did. I felt my back arch, my stomach muscles tighten and relax, my pussy contract and push out even more of Dad's cum, my face go red, my toes curl, and I heard myself scream and moan and cry out as my first orgasm of the day washed over me like a tidal wave. Dad kept rubbing my clit, drawing my orgasm out as long as he could, smiling as he watched me overcome with sensation, now totally powerless to even try to stop it.

"See, honey? You're so fucking beautiful when you climax." He leant over and kissed me, and I met his lips with unrestrained passion. I practically shoved my tongue into his mouth and pushed him back to the floor with a single hand on his chest. I kissed his hot, wet mouth over and over, closing my eyes, thanking him for the orgasm in a way that words could never fully express. Once my post-cumming passion had faded, I lay my head back onto Dad's chest, and we took the time to just... chat. About how my last year of school was going, my plans for university, how his work was going, about Mum and my brother and sister, and just about random stuff. I also pointed out to him how anybody who'd just been listening in would've easily assumed we were just another couple, and Dad couldn't disagree. You see, I'm not just in love with my father because he looks good and is a good fuck; I'm genuinely in love with him as a person, and honestly believe that we were made for each other. If Dad and I didn't love the rest of my family as much as we do, we would've just eloped together, starting a new life together as a married couple with a noticeable age difference. But I guess that's the problem with starting a relationship with a family member, isn't it? You have to make some sacrifices to your family's happiness somewhere if you really want to keep living as a family. So Dad and I chose to sacrifice a little of our own happiness for the greater good.

Anyway, we chatted for a good while, just enjoying the warmth of each other's body in the cold house. But eventually my bladder got the better of me, so I excused myself and stepped out to the back of the house, into the paddock. The view was picture perfect, with dense trees and long grass all around us. I made a mental note to suggest an outdoor fuck to Dad once the weather warmed up. Once I'd finished peeing, I stepped back inside, where Dad was waiting with his mobile phone in his hand.

"Oh God, you're not really going to take photos of me are you?" Surely, I thought, Dad had more sense than that.

"Oh, the phone? No, sweetie, that'd be suicidal, given how much your Mum uses my phone. When you were, um, enjoying the view outside, I checked the time and, well, it's almost 12:30..." His tone implied that I should have found that significant for some reason.

"So..?"

"Come on, you remember, don't you?" I clearly did not. "Really? Oh well, your mother and I have this, I dunno, ritual, where I call her around this time each day we're at work, and we just check in and chat. I know you probably think that's lame or something, but if we're trying to avoid anything seeming out of the ordinary, I have to call her."

"What? I don't think that's lame at all, Dad. It's really sweet, I think. So you just chat away, I'll be quiet."

"Thanks honey, shouldn't be too long." He went through the menus and put the call through. I considered giving him some privacy, but to be honest, I really wanted to find out what he talked to Mum about.

Turns out, it was actually pretty boring. Weather, how work was going - pretty much everything you'd expect. I don't know why, but I was hoping for something a bit more interesting, perhaps something that'd reveal my parents as being more than an ordinary middle-class married couple. So, lacking any other form of entertainment, I decided to make my own fun. Dad was standing in the middle of the room, phone to his ear, just gazing through the floor, chatting with Mum about how he liked the car trip with me that morning. So I sat down with my back against one of the walls facing Dad, my knees raised and my legs spread apart. Casually, I put a hand against my pussy and started rubbing my clit lightly. It took Dad about 30 seconds, maybe longer, before he realised how I was entertaining myself. His eyes widened in equal parts shock and excitement, and his cold-shrunken dick once again twitched with signs of life. That's more like it. He stuttered on the phone to Mum, unable to take his eyes from my crotch. Soon, he regained his composure and was chatting normally again, but his eyes had a look of hunger in them, and his cock was slowly starting to come back to life, growing thicker and harder and taller by the second.

I picked up my clit-rubbing, eager for more orgasms like the one Dad had given me earlier. Instead of my usual index-and-middle finger combination, I added my ring finger to the mix, giving me a bit better handle on my very slippery clit hood. With his free hand, Dad was lightly stroking his cock, easily interpreted as the international sign for "Keep going, this is very sexy."

Though I get no real pleasure from it, for Dad's benefit, I started playing with my nipples in my spare hand, pinching them and squeezing my breasts like Dad does. Dad was trying to wrap things up on the phone with Mum, saying things like "Well, darling, I'd better be going" and "Alright honey, better let you go", but (much to my amusement), Mum was feeling chatty today, so Dad had to suffer not being able to do anything for longer than he wanted. I kept playing with myself, gradually getting closer to cumming. Thankfully, Dad was able to get off the phone with Mum right when I was getting close. He put the phone aside and came closer to me, sitting down in front of me, still stroking his cock. Content to just watch me masturbate, Dad simply offered words of encouragement, telling me that he found me sexy and reminding me that I'm very naughty, and a dreadful tease. Eventually, I came again, nowhere near as intense as the first time, but still very enjoyable - my toes curled up again, and my eyes rolled back in my head and I moaned uncontrollably, rubbing my clit as hard and fast as I could, really putting on a show for Dad.

Once the wave passed, I asked Dad if he enjoyed the show. He admitted, "I sure did, Dani, but I'm starting to get a bit hungry now..."

For once, I was pretty damn naive. "Well, I did bring my sandwich. It should be in my schoolbag."

He laughed hard at that. "Not for food, honey. Hungry for you." Without hesitation, he leant forward and crawled towards me on his hands and knees, diving headfirst into my pussy. I spread my legs, giving him as much access to my pussy as I could. Dad started by licking up and down my pussy lips, then sliding his tongue into the middle of my slit, up and down, up and down, licking at all my juices. Soon, he pushed his tongue into my vagina, and I moaned as I felt his wet warmth enter me.

My father is no Gene Simmons, but his tongue is still fairly long, which prompted me to remark, "I hope Mum realises how lucky she is, married to a man with such a gifted tongue. Everything you're doing feels amazing, Dad."

He looked up into my eyes and smiled, not stopping his tongue for a second. He continued fucking my vagina with his tongue, then pulled out and started licking my labia again, and kept doing that for a minute or two before he decided to move onto the "main event". His tongue slid up my slit, and at the top he found my clit, lifted the hood with his tongue, and started licking the clit itself up and down, slowly at first. The sensation was almost too much to bear; it's amazing just how much more sensation you feel when you play with your clit itself compared to touching it through the hood. I started squealing in delight, and I grabbed the back of his head with both hands, holding him in place, repeating "Don't stop" over and over.