Danielle: Bonus Ch. 04

Story Info
Danielle's Miami vacation continues. She makes some enemies.
5.8k words
4.56
27.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abob1
abob1
1,077 Followers

Danielle did not linger in her post-climactic euphoria for long. Her slow, heavy breathing quickly gave way to an anxious hyperventilation. She closed her legs tightly together, raised her back off the tank of the toilet, and surveyed her situation.

She quickly confirmed her worst fear: the boys had taken her bikini with them. She had no cell phone at her disposal, no means of communicating with anyone who did not come into the bathroom and sit down in the stall next to her.

Arising from her seated position, she frantically paced around the handicap stall, praying that the boys gave her bikini to Russell, and that he would come to her rescue any second now. But, after a few minutes of zero contact, her mind started following every tangental plot this story could follow.

It only now registered to her that her chin and breasts were covered in cum. God forbid someone other than Russell find her like this. She wondered what the odds were that someone would come into the bathroom in the thirty seconds it would take for her to run to the sink and wash away the spunk. At least, she thought, she could spare herself this humiliation were she to be discovered by a stranger, naked in a bathroom.

She unlatched the door and peeked outside. The coast was clear, and the sink was literally right across from the stall, maybe six feet away. She sprinted the short distance and flipped on the hot water. With an ungraceful flailing of her arms, she splashed water over her face and chest, rubbing her skin aggressively. Because it was so recently applied, the semen easily washed away from her.

She pulled a paper towel from the dispenser and pressed it to her eyes, wiping away the water, before lowering it to her chest and drying off her breasts. Only now did she look in the mirror and see her bare self. All this time, she understood that she was completely naked, but somehow the full gravity of it did not land on her until she observed her reflection.

Her near-perfect form stood before her, and she was surprised at her beauty. In the past few weeks, she had developed an incredibly poor opinion of herself. Not because she allowed so many men and women to have their way with her, and not because she had put up with such utter humiliation, but because she had enjoyed it. Because she had agreed to come to Florida with a guy she had only known for a week, to be his slave and fuck anyone he wanted, just because he promised to fuck her.

When she first went online to find a guy like him, she would have considered herself the prize, that she should be the one guys jump through hoops for. But here she was, naked in a restaurant bathroom, cleaning the cum from three strangers off her body, in the hopes that it would please Russell enough that he would fuck her in appreciation.

As she contemplated how far she had fallen, she noticed a two-inch strand of cum hanging from her bangs. But as she turned the water back on, she heard the bathroom door open, and she quickly shut the water back off and ran back into her stall. She focused her attention on slowing her breath, hoping that she would not make so much sound as to be discovered.

If she were told that it was not Russell, she would have been disappointed, but still could not have imagined a situation as awful as what was about to play out. She kept her arms flush against the door, holding it closed, and peered through the crack to see who was outside. Her heart sunk as a boy, no more than 12, approached her stall in a wheel chair.

He pushed against the door, felt it braced shut, and wheeled back from it to peer underneath, hoping to identify whether the person occupying this stall was indeed handicapped. Seeing Danielle's two bare feet by the door, his face took on a look of clear frustration.

"Hello?" he shouted.

Danielle could not reply.

"You know that is the handicapped stall, right? All the other stalls are free and you take the handicapped stall?"

"I'm sorry," Danielle said, trying to steady her nerves so as to not break down and cry in front of him. "I won't be much longer."

"I can see you standing by the door. What are you doing? I need to use that stall!" He was starting to yell.

"Please, do me a favor," Danielle begged, knowing that she was in no position to ask. "Please go out to the dining room and ask for a guy named Russell. I need his help." She hoped that this simple plea, expressing a situation outside of her control, might get him to back off.

"What?" he scoffed. "Go ask him yourself. I really have to go!"

Just then, the door opened again. Before waiting for whoever it was to walk her way, Danielle found herself blurting out: "Russell?"

"Which stall?" he said.

"Thank God! Last one, furthest from the door."

"This one," said the boy, pointing straight towards the door.

Russell, realizing that she had been found, quickly made his way to the last stall.

"Here you go," he said, handing her bikini over the stall door. "Meet me back at the table."

With that, he turned and left.

Danielle slid the bikini bottom on and tied the top around her chest, not taking the time to adjust her breasts. She wanted to get out of there as fast as possible.

She opened the door, finding the boy staring at her in disbelief.

"Slut," he said.

Danielle opened her mouth to object, altered her thought process to issue an apology, and then left without saying anything. She practically sprinted for the door.

As she walked back into the dining room, the drying crusts of cum and her own juices announced themselves on her bikini. She did not know if they were visible to others in the restaurant, but was concerned that if she looked down to inspect herself, she would only attract unwanted attention.

"Did you enjoy yourself, pet?" Russell asked as she sat across from him. What a loaded question.

"I did for a while, during the sex part," she answered honestly. "But I was so nervous, especially after they left me naked in the stall."

"Yeah, I did not ask them to do that. Just some smart improvisation on their part."

"Russell, that boy really needed that stall. We shouldn't have done that to him."

"We?" he asked. "I did not tell you to use the handicapped stall."

"I..." she started. "I know. It just made the most sense as far as space goes."

"I suppose you are wondering why it took me so long to come get you."

"No. I assumed you were just making me wait to torture me."

"Well, that is true, but while I was waiting I watched the videos. Those boys got some explicit shots."

"Oh." Danielle did not know what to say, and felt that she was about to be reprimanded.

"So. You let them take the dildo out of your asshole?"

"Yes, but I protested, master," she said, reverting to her submissive vernacular in hopes of appeasing him. "They said that you said I should follow their every command."

"I never said that. If I had, I surely would have said it front of you. Is that how they convinced you to fuck the other two guys? You know I only gave you permission for one."

"Yes, master. The guy I went in there with said that he was my boss at that moment, at your consent, and he wished to see me get fucked by the two cameramen."

"Well, needless to say, you broke some rules, and you will have to be punished for that. However, I must admit that I am glad to see your whorish tendencies taking over. A few weeks ago you would have argued and tried to stand up to those guys, but now you cave to the slightest urging. Tell me, how did it feel to get gang banged by strangers in a public restroom."

"It was...exhilarating."

"How so?"

"Knowing that at any moment we could be discovered? All of my senses were heightened, which really made his cock tingle inside me. And knowing, or at least assuming, that none of these guys would see me again, I was more willing to give into their desires."

"I noticed."

Danielle blushed and lowered her gaze, not wanting to overstep her freedom to speak.

"Anyway, you will pay for your indiscretions tonight. In the meantime, we will go next door and buy you a new bikini. You can't walk around in that stained disaster anymore."

Danielle looked at her bikini. It looked warn and tattered, wrinkled and certainly stained. Her saving grace is that the stains were not obviously from jism. It looked more like she just spilled something on herself.

Russell paid the tab and led her to the bikini spot next door. After a short time perusing the racks, he selected something stringy and white and handed it to Danielle.

"Go try this on."

Danielle took it in her hands, letting it cascade between her fingers. She was not even sure how this kind of bikini worked. It looked like there was nothing to cover her up.

Russell patted her on the ass. "Let's go," he said.

Danielle made her way back to the dressing room and locked the door. She removed her bikini and stood naked as she tried to decipher the white one in her hand. After several failed attempts, she had it figured out. She observed herself in the mirror again, and found it hard to believe that a bikini of this nature existed.

The white string wrapped around her hips, meeting at the top of her ass crack before disappearing inside it. A miniscule white triangle covered her slit and only a few inches above it. She knew she would have to keep herself well-trimmed.

Her top was equally scant. A white string that encircled her just beneath the breasts, tying behind her back. Another string came around the back of her neck and attached to the previous string, crossing her nipples. There was enough of an oval-shaped fabric over her nipples to hide them and a few inches in radius in all directions.

Despite the exposure this bikini forced upon her, she did not feel too much shame. Instead, she found herself excited. She knew that Russell would approve, and that with his approval would come another glorious fuck session. She went out to show herself off.

He stood stoically as she approached him, and watched as she stopped just a few feet away and did a pirouette.

"Does this please you, master?" she said.

"That depends. How does that bikini make you feel?"

"It feels fitting for a whore of my level," she said, laying on the submission in hopes of turning him on. Half of her wanted him to take her back to the fitting room and fuck her brains out right now.

"Good answer. Then I like it," he said.

He walked her to the register with his hand on her ass. Danielle welcomed the attention, and did not care if anyone else in the shop noticed. After paying, Russell walked her to the door and paused.

"Here is the plan," he said. "You are going to walk out of here, turn left, and walk for about half a mile. I will follow about fifty feet behind you the entire way. I want to see the effect that this bikini has on other people on the beach. Understand so far?"

"Yes, sir."

"After half a mile, find a spot on the beach and I will join you there. But here is the deal. If you turn around and look for me; if you check to make sure that I am following you, to give you assurance or protection, this whole week is over. We go back to the hotel, pack our bags, and go straight to the airport. Do you understand?"

"You are not going to do that anyway, are you? Let me walk a half mile away, while you run back to the hotel and leave me in Miami alone?"

"While I am sure you would not have any trouble finding a bed to sleep in, my pet, that is not my plan, and will not be what happens unless you doubt me and turn to confirm that I am following you."

"OK. I understand. Do you want me to go now?"

"This instant."

...

Taking her first step out onto the boardwalk was like bungee jumping off a bridge. At first, it felt like a nosedive into a canyon of humiliation and public judgment. Danielle took five steps out of the shop and paused. She felt eyes on her from every direction, and received no solace from her string bikini. She was fully on display.

She looked briefly to her right, towards the hotel, then took a deep breath, turned left and continued her downward decent. She avoided eye contact, thinking that if she could resist their stares, she could spare herself some of the shame. Still, with a dildo in her ass and nothing but some small shreds of fabric to cover her most private areas, she did not need the opinions of others to feel their disapproving gaze.

But once she hit the nadir of her plummet, feeling that she could not blush any harder, she slowly raised her eyes. It was as though the bungee chord snapped her back up, and her spirits heightened. Though her opinions of herself were unchanged, it did not seem as though anyone was paying her any particular attention. She did notice lots of guys check her out, but they did not seem to think as poorly of her as she did of herself.

She raised her shoulders and started to walk more confidently. Looking around, she noticed lots of women dressed as scantily as her. Most were Latino, and, if anything, they seemed to stare her down more than the men, as if they were sizing up the competition. Some of them made her feel a bit nervous, as if they were going to start some kind of altercation. But Danielle remained calm, trusting that Russell was close behind her to rescue her should it come to that.

After she had walked what she guessed to be a half mile, she started to look for a spot on the sand. The beach was so crowded with sunbathers that she found it difficult to see any sand at all, but soon she found a small patch and decided to stake her claim.

She descended the steps of the boardwalk and felt the hot sand on the soles of her feet. Tiptoeing between the towels, she could feel the eyes of everyone lying on their back staring up at her. She knew she was giving them a great show, but did not care. In fact, for the first time in a long time she began to feel a bit of confidence. She knew that she looked great, even if she would never have worn this of her own accord.

She reached her small plot of sand and, for the first time, turned to look for Russell. He was nowhere to be seen. She shielded her eyes with her hand, peering off towards the boardwalk in the hopes that he had not have caught up to her yet. But before she could scan the vast multitudes for Russell, a voice interrupted her.

"Down in front, bitch!" an unknown female voice said from just in front of her.

"Excuse me?" Danielle said, surprised at the utter disregard this girl was paying to her.

"Don't just stand there blocking my view, ho. Lie down or get out of the way!"

Danielle squinted in the sunlight, trying to gauge whether or not she was serious. She had only been standing there a few seconds, so this girl would have had to be particularly short-tempered to start cursing so quickly. Danielle could make out that she was latin, Puerto Rican, she guessed, and was lying next to an black girl. They were each beautiful, and, like Danielle, wearing next to nothing.

"I'll just be a minute," Danielle replied. "I'm trying to find someone."

"Ain't no way you are standing there for another minute, chica. And what are you trying to pull in that bikini?" The girl stood up to face Danielle directly.

Danielle quickly regretted talking back to her. Though this girl was only an inch or two taller, and equally as fit, she clearly had a rage within her that could easily boil over. Her presence alone caused Danielle to take as step back.

"You think you have the ass to pull off that string bikini?" She backed it up by stepping towards Danielle, reaching around her and slapping her ass.

"Hey!" Danielle shouted, growing ever more anxious.

"Come on, bitch! Get lost!" the Latina threatened her, putting her hands on Danielle's shoulders and pushing her backwards. Danielle instinctively shifted her left leg behind her to prevent herself from ending up vertical. With her legs spread, Danielle knew she was giving a great view to anyone lying down around them. And they were all looking at this spectacle.

A tempestuous concoction of embarrassment and rage swelled inside her. If she had thought it over for a split second longer, she would have done things differently. But, acting supremely impulsively, she lurched forward and pushed the darker-skinned girl with all her strength.

She watched what ensued in slow motion. The girl flew back against against her friend, and they both started to fall backwards into their blanket set-up. The black girl tripped over a man's leg and ended up on his lap, while the Latina girl balanced herself well enough to turn and land on her knees. It was as though the ocean had become mute, with time standing still as Danielle awaited their rebuttal.

A medley of heightened yells, obscenities and polysyllabic words in Spanish broke through the stunned silence. Danielle understood that threats were being hurled her way, but was too astonished her own irrational reaction to respond.

In a moment, both girls were on their feet and approaching Danielle as if they were going to flay her alive. Danielle squinted and brought her hands to her face as they both formed fists and cocked their arms.

But the punches did not come. Knowing that if they were to be thrown, they would have been thrown already, Danielle cracked her eyelids open to see what happened.

"Russell!" she shrieked in relief and utter surprise. She had already considered herself abandoned, yet here he was, her knight.

He was holding both of the girls' arms, fending off their attack with ease. Once they relented their futile cause, Russell turned to Danielle.

"Go down to the water. I will meet you there in a moment."

"Thank you," she said, so happy that she thought she might cry.

She turned and traipsed off down to where the sand was soft from the tide, feeling the water caress her ankles, and turned to watch her hero assuage the tumultuous situation.

Russell was now standing calmly with both girls, who were speaking not only with great vigor, but were waving their arms violently, as if to emphasize their point. Russell remained stoic, speaking without moving, and slowly the girls seemed to accept his explanation.

Danielle noticed them looking around him and towards her, and was discomforted by their demonic smiles. Her stomach started to turn as she got the sense that Russell was arranging a meeting for them later this week. This was all but confirmed when she saw them all take out their cell phones and thumb them for a minute.

Russell returned to her.

"You did very well on your walk, pet," he said. "You did not turn around once, and did a fine job managing all of the attention thrown your way."

Danielle had nearly forgotten that ordeal.

"Thank you, master."

"My only regret is that you were not approached by more guys. I guess they were intimidated by your beauty."

Danielle blushed at the compliment, but could not focus on it.

"Master, did you invite them to our room?"

"I did, pet. They deserve retribution, and you need to be punished anyway."

"They deserve retribution!" Danielle shouted, losing her place for a moment. Russell raised an eyebrow, and she lowered her tone. "I'm sorry, master. But they started it...they called me 'bitch' and pushed me just because I was trying to set up in front of them."

"Pet, I don't care if there was no grey area and you were 100% right. I want to see you subject yourself to the wrath of two girls. The fact that they are black and Puerto Rican is a particular turn on for me. You will obey them as you obey me, is that understood?"

Danielle's legs were trembling at the thought. She had a feeling these girls would be particularly rough, even compared to the four guys from last night.

"I understand, yes, but can you please make them abide by some guidelines? They genuinely hate me, and I am scared they will do some permanent damage."

abob1
abob1
1,077 Followers
12