Danielle is Blackmailed Ch. 02

Story Info
Danielle's ordeal only gets more complicated.
2.9k words
4.24
101.9k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 01/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why did you do this?" I ask, dropping my gaze to his chest.

"Because I always get what I want." Magnus states calmly as he continues to stroke my face tenderly.

"I only came into your hotel room for my father's sake. Now I want to leave." I exclaim, glancing up into his eyes boldly.

"Well well, someone is finally getting some courage." He chuckles. "Come, we are going to rinse off in the shower and then I will order up some dessert."

He pulls me into the bathroom and into the shower again.

"Wash me." He commands me in that chilly tone. Reluctantly I grab the soap bar and make a thick lather and start with his shoulders.

"No Danielle." Magnus grabs my hands and forces me to touch his hardening cock. "Wash this."

My courage now gone I meekly obey and wash him thoroughly then grit my teeth as he washes me gently as well. He doesn't allow me to get dressed in my clothes but hands me a hotel robe instead. Walking out of the bedroom he leaves me to follow behind him as he goes back out to the living room. Picking up the phone I hear him ordering room service while I curl into a corner of the overstuffed sofa, wrapping my arms protectively around my knees.

He doesn't join me on the sofa but instead settles himself at the desk with his laptop and papers. He looks up at me meaningfully when there is a knock at the door, so I rise from my corner and answer the door.

The guy at the door with the room service cart looks my age and I can see the interest in his eyes when I step aside for him to enter. Magnus comes over and gives him a large tip before turning away without a word. The guy looks between Magnus and I before raising an eyebrow at me. I flush a bright crimson as I close the door behind him.

"Help yourself Danielle." Magnus tells me. "I have some business to finish up tonight."

A huge feeling of relief rushes through me at his statement. Maybe he won't force himself on me again tonight. I help myself to a piece of strawberry cheesecake and turn on the television, keeping the volume down.

The next morning Magnus wakes me up early and I am surprised that there is a brand new outfit for me hanging in the bathroom. It is a peach sundress with spaghetti straps that is tight in the bodice, showing my small cleavage, and flows down to swirl above my knees. He even managed to get a pair of sandals that fit too.

He instructs me to leave my hair hanging loose and it easily reaches my waist in long ringlet curls. Anxious to leave the hotel room before he decides to have sex again I move to leave the bathroom only to have him stop me. He holds up what looks like a shiny silver egg with a tail. When I look up into his eyes I see the cold Magnus staring down at me.

"This is to make sure you behave yourself." He states. "Bend over and grab your ankles." Not understanding what the object is for I obey submissively and gasp when he lifts up my sundress to bare my cheeks to his view. He didn't allow me to wear any panties so I am completely open to his perusal.

He squirts something cold on my yet virgin hole and then slowly pushes the egg up my ass. I gasp and can feel tears of pain trickle down my face. He pulls me to a standing position and then shows me a small remote. When he pushes the button I get a sharp pain that radiates through my whole lower half, like I somehow electrocuted myself.

"You will be the perfectly behaved young woman today and not say anything to anyone, will you?" He asks me with a sadistic gleam in his eyes.

"As you wish Magnus." I reply softly, still reeling from the electric shock.

We leave the hotel and he takes me across town to a very upscale restaurant to have breakfast. After we leave there he drives out of the city and after about an hour of driving pulls into a large horse ranch.

Apprehension fills me as I follow him up to the beautiful farmhouse. What are we doing here, I wonder to myself nervously.

"Dominic!" Magnus greets the huge guy at the door warmly.

"Magnus!" Dominic exclaims, obviously happy to see him as well. They hug; slapping each other on the back before Magnus pulls me forward.

"Dominic this is Danielle." Magnus says in a husky voice. I have to tilt my head way back in order to see his face he is so tall. He is also very muscular, just like Magnus. Dominic has dark reddish brown hair with golden amber colored eyes.

"A pleasure Danielle." Dominic murmurs as he pulls me into a tight embrace. I stiffen at the unwanted contact, but do not struggle for fear of being shocked again. Dominic nuzzles my neck and reaches under my sundress to stroke my ass.

"I thought she was perfect for you." Magnus states. "Call me when you are done with her and we can meet back at my hotel room sometime tomorrow." Magnus hands the remote to Dominic with a grin before getting in his car and driving away.

Dominic gestures me to enter the house and even though I am beyond terrified I comply.

"Take off the dress." Dominic drawls softly. Lowering my eyes to the floor I let the sundress fall to the floor at my feet while he drinks in my youthful nakedness keenly.

"Bend over and grab your ankles." He commands. When I grab my ankles I am relieved when he pulls out the egg and sets it aside. "Go to the bathroom, it's the second door on your right."

I scurry away, happy to have even a brief moment alone. He is still standing by the door when I return and leads me outside without letting me put my dress back on.

"I have almost a thousand acres so we have total privacy Danielle. No one will see you naked." Dominic reassures me as he takes me into the barn. He expertly saddles a black stallion, places me on its back and then mounts behind me. I feel him doing something behind me then suddenly he picks me up and lowers me down on his massive cock.

"No!" I cry out from the intrusion and try to pull myself off of him but he just grabs my hips slamming me back down. Before I can squirm away again he kicks the horse into a gallop causing me to moan as with every bounce his cock buries in my tight depths. It is all I can do to hang on to the saddle horn as we race away from the barn.

Dominic lets go of the reins and holds me tightly to him with one hand while the other hand begins to play with my clit. The horse continues to bump and jar us together which is making me wet, much to my dismay. Dominic soon brings me to orgasm commanding me to scream when I cum.

I lose track of time as we ride forever like this and I am exhausted from all the times he made me cum. Eventually he stops the stallion at a small pond that is surrounded by thick trees and bushes. He pulls me off his cock gently and lowers me to the ground slowly. I have to lean against the horse or fall down. He has me sit down on a patch of grass while he unsaddles the horse and lets him go.

Picking me up he carries me up to the water's edge and then tosses me in. Diving in he surfaces right next to me with a laugh at my shocked expression and then pulls me to him, kissing me deeply. Too frightened to struggle I kiss him back and tense when he pulls me up on a large flat rock.

He puts me on my back and before I can scoot away his hips are straddling my face. I have never had a cock in my mouth before but I open to him without struggle and gag as he hits the back of my throat. At the same time he sucks my clit into his mouth and I moan around his cock. He thrusts in and out of my throat while he expertly licks, sucks and nibbles on me. Before long I am trying my best to please him as he brings me to heights I have never been.

Suddenly he groans and then starts to shoot his cum in my throat. Wrapping my lips tightly around his cock I manage to swallow every last drop while I cum at the same time.

Quickly he pulls me to my hands and knees before plunging his cock all the way in one thrust. He holds me by my hips while he almost viciously pounds me mercilessly. I am surprised that I am actually enjoying his rough treatment as he thrusts away for a long time while I orgasm repeatedly.

Letting go of my hips he grabs a fistful of my hair with one hand and begins to twist and pinch one of my nipples with the other. After several minutes he pulls completely out of my dripping pussy and positions himself at my ass instead. He pushes my head down on the rock effectively pinning me down helplessly while he slowly pushes himself inside my tight ass.

I scream against the rock and try to squirm away from him to no avail. I have never felt such pain before; it feels like he is literally splitting me in half. I continue to struggle while he works himself into a rhythm and soon his balls are slapping my clit. I soon tire of my struggles and go limp in his grip. As soon as I relax he tenses and cums in my ass while he groans loudly.

He rolls off of me and onto his back with a sigh. I curl into a fetal position and cry silently at the ache between my legs. After several minutes he picks me up and plops me into the water, following after me with a sigh. I clean myself off as best I can and swim over to the other side of the pond. He leaves me alone for a while as he swims around leisurely.

"Danielle." Dominic calls me as he stands next to the pond fully dressed. Reluctantly I climb out of the water and squeeze the water from my long hair. "Bend over." He orders me softly. I groan inwardly and do as I'm told. He pushes something slightly bigger than the egg up my ass, but this thing has flaps on the outside as well. He picks me up and sets me on the horse, backwards and mounts in front of me with a grin. His cock is already out of his pants and standing tall as he lowers himself yet again into my still wet pussy.

He is uncomfortable because of the thing in my ass and I feel completely full. I wrap my legs around his waist and hold on to his arms as he kicks the horse into a trot. This causes even more bouncing and every time I come down on the saddle the butt plug slams into my tender depths painfully.

Dominic gives the horse his head and sucks one of my nipples into his mouth as I try not to cry. I soon adjust to the double invasion and again my body betrays me as I cum. It seems to take forever to get back to the barn and I have lost track of how many times I was brought to orgasm.

In the barn Dominic lowers me to the floor while he unsaddles and then brushes the stallion. I actually fall asleep while he feeds and waters the horses.

I wake up some time later in the house after it has gotten dark. The smell of cooking food pulls me from my deep sleep to remind me I have not eaten since breakfast this morning. I wrap an afghan around me and make my way into the kitchen where Dominic is making salmon on the grill.

"How do you feel?" He asks me seriously.

"Tender." I whisper as I drop my gaze to the floor.

He nods and then sets dinner on the table. Along with the salmon he has pasta Alfredo and a dinner salad. We eat quietly and he makes me clean up afterward.

He has run a hot bath for me after I am done with the kitchen and leaves me to soak away some of my soreness. I hear him talking to someone when I make my way out to the living room and am anxious to see another man there.

This new man is about six inches shorter than Dominic's massive frame with golden blonde hair and blue eyes. Both he and Dominic appear to be in their mid-twenties.

"Drop the towel and come here Danielle." Dominic instructs me firmly. I begin to tremble from fear but do as he bids and walk across the room naked.

"Lucien, this is Danielle." Dominic says huskily.

"She is gorgeous." Lucien murmurs as he leans down and kisses me softly. I respond automatically, knowing better by now than to struggle. Lucien grabs me by my ass, picking me up so my legs straddle his hips and carries me over to the large leather sectional. He drops me onto the couch and undresses quickly then approaches me with his cock in his hand.

Dominic puts me in a reclining, sitting position with my head and shoulder supported by pillows. He practically dives in and sucks my clit into his mouth eagerly while Lucien rubs his even larger cock along my cheek. If I were to guess I would say that both Magnus and Dominic are around eight inches, but Lucien is a monster and must be at least eleven and thick.

I open my mouth and manage to get the tip of his large member in, but he is so thick it's hard to stretch my lips around him. He patiently works with me until he has at least half his length in my throat while Dominic's attention has me moaning happily.

Lucien seems different than Dominic and Magnus so I try my best to please him since he has been so gentle with me. I soon have Lucien cuming down my throat while Dominic laps up my cum at the same time.

Lucien lies down on his back and gently lowers me onto his huge cock, entering me slow enough for me to actually adjust to his girth. I soon am riding him myself, taking him all the way to the hilt as I moan with pleasure. He pulls me down and kisses me deeply, holding the back of my head firmly, as I feel Dominic positioning himself to fuck my ass. I try to struggle as I remember what the ride back from the pond felt like.

Lucien continues to kiss me deeply, holding me in place so I cannot struggle. Noises of distress are coming from my throat as Dominic pushes through my tight anal ring with a pop. I scream into Lucien's mouth as it feels like he just ripped me wide open.

"Relax Sweets." Lucien murmurs to me tenderly. "Take a deep breath." When I do as he wants the excruciating pain eases into a dull ache and I lie against his chest trembling. "Good girl." He strokes my back while Dominic begins to slowly thrust opposite Lucien's thrusts.

Thankfully, neither one of them last long and they both cum one right after the other. Dominic leaves the room and I hear the shower turn on.

Lucien flips me over so I am on my back and he reclines gently between my thighs.

"I'm sorry Danielle." Lucien apologizes. "I was told you wanted this or I never would have agreed." My eyes widen in shock at his statement, but fear keeps me silent. "You are afraid to believe me aren't you?" He asks. I nod and drop my gaze from his to his chest. "When Dominic is done in the shower we can go wash up and I will take you home."

"Really?" I blurt eagerly.

"Really." Lucien chuckles at me good-naturedly. True to his word, as soon as Dominic exits the bathroom Lucien informs him of his plan and then gets right in Dominic's face when he tries arguing.

Within a half hour Lucien has me in his Chevy pickup truck and we are headed back to the city.

"I need to go back to Magnus's hotel room." I tell Lucien. "My school uniform and bag are there."

"I will get those for you after I drop you off at home." Lucien explains. "I want to make sure you are safe from him."

Finally feeling safe for the first time all weekend I relax and gaze out the window in relief. True to his word, Lucien drops me off at my empty house and then returns within an hour with my things.

"Magnus and Dominic will not be bothering you anymore." Lucien explains to me. "I would like to sleep here on your couch just to be safe though. If that is alright with you."

"Yes, I would feel much safer if you did." I confess with a shy smile.