Danielle Meets a Guy Online Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abob1
abob1
1,085 Followers

Andrea winced as she felt Russell penetrate her ass, and Danielle used the opportunity to break herself of the from the spell that Andrea had caused with her smile. She leaned forward and grabbed Andrea's hair and pulled her face into her pussy.

Even though she was in control now, she knew that the future could be very bad for her. She was not sure if she should take it easy on Andrea, in hopes of reciprocation in the days to come, or if she should be hard on her while she had the chance. One thing was certain, Andrea knew how to use her tongue. She had Danielle good and wet in a matter of minutes.

Danielle knew she did not want to come so early, she at least wanted this brief suffering to last a little longer. She pulled Andrea up by the hair and back-hand slapped her across the right cheek. Then again with a forehand across the left. The blow knocked Andrea's hair across her eyes, but she whipped her head to reveal her staunch stare and smile to Danielle.

The only thing Danielle could do to hide her from the gaze was to push Andrea back between her thighs. Russell was pounding hard into her ass, driving Andrea's shoulders hard into the stocks, but her head was even and buried between Danielle's legs.

Danielle looked past Andrea and noticed Jamie sitting amongst the frat boys behind Russell. He had a perfect shot of Russell ass-fucking his girlfriend, and he had a look of bitter hatred in his eyes. Danielle decided that it would be best to take it easy on Andrea, not wanting to bear her or Jamie's wrath any worse that need be. She allowed herself to get into Andrea's tongue, and her orgasm rapidly approached.

She stared into Russell's eyes and could tell he was about to blow his load, and she worked herself into a frenzy trying to climax at the same time he did. She planted her feet against the stocks, and put her left hand behind her. With her right hand, she held the back of Andrea's head in place, and ground her hips up off the table into her mouth, all the while staring Russell in the eyes.

This motion was all Russell needed, and he shot his load up Andrea's ass. Danielle timed her orgasm perfectly, cumming onto Andrea's tongue as Andrea had done to her the night before. As Russell pulled out, the fraternity erupted in applause. It was the first time they had made a sound all night, although Danielle was keenly aware that Jamie was sitting in silence.

Danielle dismounted the table and stood in the center of the room, instinctively awaiting instruction. Russell moved from around Andrea to give her a kiss on the lips.

"Good job, babe," he said. Danielle smiled in response.

Jamie and one of the other frat guys unlocked Andrea and helped her to her feet. Danielle felt chills as she realized Andrea was still smiling that deviant, loud smile at her. Her eyes were piercing. For now, though, she was safe; the boys had to help Andrea up the stairs and to her room.

"Never mind her," Russell tried to comfort her. "Let's go to bed."

Russell walked Danielle up to her room, kissed her again, and left her alone for the night.

.....

An hour or so later, Danielle was startled awake with a pounding on the door. She turned to put the light on, and noticed a slip of paper slide under the door. She picked it up and unfolded it, and immediately knew who it was from, although it was comprised of only two words: "You're fucked."

She made sure her door and windows were securely locked and went back to bed, but even still, sleep was hard to come by that night. She knew she had pushed Andrea too far, and that she would soon be paying a high price.

abob1
abob1
1,085 Followers
12