Danielle Meets a Guy Online Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abob1
abob1
1,081 Followers

"What? Where are we going?" asked Danielle as Andrea pulled her to her feet.

"Shut up, slave, and get in the car." Andrea stepped outside first to make sure the coast was clear, and then pulled Danielle, naked, into the early afternoon sun. Shocked, Danielle tried to cover herself as they ran to the car. Danielle ducked into the limo, and Andrea pushed her ass so that she fell forward onto the seat.

Danielle landed on the lap of a big, burly man dressed in a suit, one of Andrea's father's hired hands. He grabbed the naked beauty and brought a chloroform-soaked cloth to her face. Danielle was only able to get out a "What the fu...." before the gas took affect. She passed out in the back seat as the limo pulled out of the driveway.

.....

As the limo wound its way through the sylvan country roads, Danielle faded in and out of consciousness. Through her fogginess, she occasionally caught glimpses of Andrea and the henchman in various sexual positions. One minute her eyes fluttered and she saw Andrea on her knees sucking his cock. Some time later she was able to identify Andrea riding him cowgirl style.

When the man came, he screamed loud enough to temporarily jolt Danielle to semi-clarity, and she saw him shooting his load onto Andrea's back, Andrea on her hands and knees in front of him. After that scene, the only glimpses that Danielle was able to see were of Andrea reclining on him in a state of postcoital bliss.

The ride, which took about three hours, seemed like all day to Danielle. She had no idea how long she had been out, but by the time she was able to sit up take stock of her situation, the limo was pulling into the driveway of a lavish estate.

"Just in time," Andrea announced as she realized Danielle was coming to.

"What the fuck, Andrea? Where are we?" Danielle spoke, disregarding her order to refer to Andrea as 'Mistress.'

"Don't forget your place, slut. We are at my father's house. He has arranged a little surprise for you."

"Your father's house? What is wrong with you? Why would you let your father take part in this sick ritual?" Danielle was all questions, but Andrea provided all the answers.

"My daddy is very much into what the whole BDSM thing. Odds are he has a harem of willing sex slaves taking care of him right now. He is proud that I am so open about my sexuality, but we don't do anything incestuous, if that is what you are worried about."

"There is something wrong with you," was all Danielle could muster.

"I know. Isn't it fun?" Andrea said as the limo pulled into the garage.

Andrea climbed out of the door and the guard grabbed Danielle and pulled her out of the car. In an instant, he had swung her over his shoulder, and was carrying her into the house.

The mansion oozed class. High ceilings loomed over the atrium; marble columns and staircases provided the backdrop for leather furniture, persian rugs and stained glass windows. Danielle could not believe that someone as depraved and debased as Andrea could have grown up in the lap of luxury.

Andrea eyed the gold-accented grandfather clock:

"6:45." she said. "Just enough time."

The henchman deposited Danielle on the love seat, and Andrea forced her head down and sat down on her ear, forcing her head into the cushion. Out of view, the man grabbed a leather cord and approached the pinned girl.

Andrea pulled Danielle's arms behind her back and forced her elbows together. The man tied the cord around her elbows, locking them to each other. He then tightly wound the cord towards her wrists, enrobing Danielle's forearms in a sleeve of rope behind her back. As he stood, Danielle tested its strength. She could not move her arms at all.

Danielle heard the massive oak doors swing open, which was followed quickly with Andrea's squeal.

"Hi, daddy!" she shouted shamelessly, rising off of Danielle as her father approached. He kissed her on the forehead and wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Hello, love," he said in an surprisingly affectionate manner. "I wanted a preview of tonight's item up for bid." He turned towards Danielle. "Stand up, whore," he ordered.

Danielle was flabbergasted by this twist. How demented was this family that both Andrea and her father were behaving as if this was an every day occurrence. With her arms bound behind her back, she had to improvise her way to a standing position. She rolled off the couch onto a knee, and then set her feet on the ground and stood erect. She turned to face this sick man.

While she had been naked all day, she never felt more exposed than this instant. His eyes explored her body, scanning her from head to toe, circling around her for a full view. Danielle jumped slightly when he grabbed her ass and squeezed it. She bit her lip as his right hand slid up her thighs to her stomach and latched onto her right breast.

"Mmmmm. So firm," he praised. "You have done well, sweetie."

"Thank you, daddy!" Andrea beamed.

"She might be a trace too small, so make sure she puts these on," he said handing Andrea a pair of four inch stilettos. "And you should probably equip her with this," now handing her a ball gag.

"Of course daddy."

"Very good. I will send in the cage momentarily. My handlers will take it from there. You are welcome to watch, if you want."

"Thank you, daddy," Andrea gleefully replied. Then, turning to her henchman, "Help me put these on her."

The man lifted Danielle's feet one at a time so Andrea could slide on the heels. Now standing at an even 6'0", Danielle was a two inches taller than Andrea. She looked down at her as Andrea prepped the gag.

"Whatever happens to me tonight, you should know that you are one fucked up bitch," Danielle said, no longer caring if Andrea would retaliate.

"I am surprised it took you so long to figure out, you dumb slut. Just don't lie to me and act like you didn't enjoy yourself. When those strangers gang-fucked your ass, you came that night. When you had me between your legs as Russell took my ass, I got you off then, too. And this morning, I got you off with two toys. So be careful what you say as an insult. You might end up like me some day."

Danielle had no retort. As much as she despised Andrea, she had brought her to orgasm each day that they had been together. As she thought about it, wishing some form of an argument would come to her, Andrea forced the red rubber ball into her mouth and belted it behind her head.

Again the oak doors swung open, and two men in suits pushed a narrow cage on wheels towards the girls. As it approached, Andrea grabbed Danielle by the hair and pulled it behind her head, forming a pony tail. She then tied a short length of rope into it, and pulled down on it so that she could interlace the other end of the rope with the cord at her forearms.

This final adjustment prevented Danielle from tilting her head forward, which for now Danielle did not really understand. But she did not have time to think about it anyway as the cage was now directly in front of her. It was a tall, ornate cylindrical design, about three feet in diameter. A latch was released and the door opened towards Danielle.

With a push at her back, Danielle stepped up into the cage and heard the door close behind her. Andrea met her face to face on the other side of the metal framework, grabbed her leash and tied it to one of the bars.

"She's all yours, boys," Andrea addressed the men in control of the cage. "See you in a few, sugar," she said to Danielle. Danielle stared straight ahead, trying to portray a stoicism that was not actually there.

Then the cage started to move, and Danielle braced herself by spreading her feet. With her arms behind her back, the two minute trip down the hall was an arduous adventure. She kept losing her balance and falling towards one side of the cage or the other. The two men pushing her too turns pinching her ass, causing her to yelp around her gag. They chuckled at her discomfort.

Danielle was wheeled into what could have been the living room: more lavish furniture and carpets, a fireplace. Cozy but regal at the same time. Unlike the other room, this one was well occupied. Danielle could see a man in a suit and a cowboy hat, a Japanese man in a perfectly tailored suit, an Arab main in traditional robes and an enormous, muscled black man in jeans and a white wife beater.

To her left was Andrea's father, who now addressed the room.

"Gentlemen, may I present the evening's main event: Danielle. Please take a few minutes to get a closer look, and then we will let the bidding begin."

Danielle wondered what the hell was going on as the men approached her. She guessed from context that she was in some fashion being auctioned off, but for what? For how long? She had no idea. She was under the impression, given the arrangement that she and Andrea had agreed upon this morning, that the winner of this auction would only be able to have her for the rest of the night. But she also knew that she could not trust Andrea.

The men had encircled her now, and were reaching towards her from all angles. She felt hands groping her tits and rubbing between her thighs. Behind her, hands from two different men were on her ass, spreading it apart. She again suffered from a lack of balance as the hands forced her this way and that. The cage was too narrow for her to fall to the floor, so she simply rested against the sides until a new set of hands forced her another direction.

As the men sized her up, the discussed what they might do with her if they won her. The cowboy went first.

"This hussy would be fine practice for my boys. First they could try lassoing and tying her like cattle, and then they could practice their cocksmanship."

"Fuck that, cowboy," said the black man. "I am going to let my gang run a train on this bitch. They love some grade A white meat, and this face would look great covered in a gallon of cum." As he said it, he pinched her cheeks in, causing her lips to purse as much as they could around the gag.

"Well, you can forget about that, friend," spoke the Japanese man. "I have been looking for an American model for my website for years, and this girl would do just the trick. It is time to see some race other than the Japanese take part in our twisted take on sexual perversions."

"Mmmm," said the arab, cupping her pussy. "She would be a fine addition to my harem. We would shave her of all hair except for her head, add some piercings," he said, clicking her nipples. "These are a nice start. Some artfully placed tattoos. She could keep me happy for a long time."

And with that, Danielle knew this auction was not just for the night. She was being sold.

"Well, gentlemen," interrupted Andrea's father. "Shall we start the bidding at $50,000?"

.....

At this point, I would like to thank the readers for their feedback and positive reviews. To show my appreciation, I will allow you to decide who wins the auction. Please leave your response in the comments, or send me feedback directly.

Thanks again,

Abob1

abob1
abob1
1,081 Followers
12