Danielle Meets a Guy Online Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abob1
abob1
1,086 Followers

The black man stepped in front of her and dropped his pants. Back in her dorm room, when Danielle would fantasize about having sex with a black guy, she would go online and search for interracial porn. She recalled a series of videos where the cover of the box was an enormous black dick covering half of a white girl's face. She always assumed this was an exaggeration or a digital alteration. She now knew this size cock actually did exist.

He gripped his giant slab with his entire fist, implying its incredible heft, and stepped towards her face. With his free hand, he pulled her hair up so that her mouth was level with it, and tried to jam it inside. Danielle was legitimately concerned that it would not fit. She had to focus on extending her jaw downward just so he could get the head between her lips.

He pushed forward and tucked the head of his cock inside. Her lips were tight around it, not because she was trying, but because he was so large she had no option. It was an air-tight seal around his tool, and she quickly adjusted to breathing through her nose.

Meanwhile, Tex grabbed a dildo with a horse tail attached to it and brought it to her ass. She was still a little loose from the dildo chair that Andrea had subjected her to earlier that day, but she was not ready for what he was about to do. He placed the head of it as her sphincter and, without mercy, jammed the entire length up her ass.

"MMMMMM!!" Danielle grunted, although it was severely muted by the cock in her mouth.

"Yee Haw," said Tex, admiring the tail extending from her rear end. He bent over and smacked her ass once for good measure. Danielle breathed heavily through her nose, trying to cope with the pain.

Al knelt on the floor behind her, his cock protruding through his zipper, and lined his erection up with her pussy. He grabbed the tail with his right hand and pulled it out of the way, then worked his dick into her hole.

As he worked up a good rhythm, he pulled the tail upwards with each thrust, forcing the dildo inside her ass. This was the first time Danielle had been triple penetrated, and she felt absolutely stuffed. Al was above average in size, but coupled with the dildo and the dick in her ass, she was sufficiently full.

The guy in her mouth was not even hard yet. His dick sat in her mouth like a dead eel, and she found it difficult to do anything for him. Her hands were bound, and her jaw ached from its painfully distended position. All she had was her tongue. More out of obligation than desire, she slid her tongue across the base of his cock, and instantly felt it start to twinge inside her.

"This bitch is licking my cock!" he said. "This little whore fucking loves this!"

"I can attest to that, too," said Al. "Her pussy is pretty wet!"

The guys around her laughed and mocked her enjoying her own debasement.

The Japanese man went to the closet and returned with a pair of nipple clamps. He preferred that his subjects not experience pleasure until he was ready.

"Let's see if we can stem the tide," he said.

He sat on the ground to her side and applied the clamps to her nipples. Like the ones the boy in the frat had used on her, these were padded and connected by a chain.

Puppy dog whimpers tried to make their way to his ears, but were stifled by the enormous black dick. Danielle squeezed her eyes tight, tears leaking out, as he tightened them in place. He had succeeded in stalling her pleasure.

To make matters worse, he reached into his pocket and retrieved a couple tiny hooked weights. He took the lightest one, 25 grams, and attached it to the center point of the chain.

Danielle nipples were pulled lower, causing her to yell into the cock. The sound waves rippled against the dick, stimulating it and making it harder.

Her owner than attached a second 25 gram weight, and her nipples were pulled harshly straight towards the ground. He then requested that both men inside her remove themselves.

With a pop, the cock escaped her lips, and Danielle tested her jaw to make sure it was still functioning. Al pulled out of her pussy and stood back. The Japanese man grabbed his cane and walked around his prone slave.

"Mario," he said to the black man, "Please go get your tattoo kit." Danielle went wide-eyed, and for the first time protested.

"Please, not a tattoo! What are you planning to..."

He interrupted her with a harsh strike on her upped back, just beneath where the bar crossed her shoulder blades.

"Do not question me, slave. You have shamed me by taking pleasure in this abuse. You leave me no choice but to announce your whore status to the world."

He removed a pen from the inside pocket of his jacket and knelt behind her ass. He wrote the words "SLUT LIFE" right above her ass, in the standard tramp stamp location.

"Now everyone will know the real you." Mario then came forward with his tattoo gun and ink and sat on the floor behind her. Al slid a foot stool under her stomach for support, knowing that if she swayed too much the tattoo would be a mess.

Danielle was weeping when she heard the gun turn on, and cringed when she felt the needle first make contact with her skin.

"NOOOOO! Please DON'T!" she pleaded. But her master was having none of it. He pointed his cane at her chin, and then smacked it downward against the chain between her nipples.

"Owww! Fuck!" Danielle was getting belligerent as she was humiliated from ends of her body.

He raised the cane again, bouncing it between her cleavage, skillfully smacking it against the insides of her breasts. Danielle's chest heaved as she tolerated it, and then spasmed in pain when he smacked it down on the chain again.

Meanwhile, on her back, Mario had finished the SLU and was working on the T. Russell emerged from the crowd to argue that this was taking it too far. But he was pushed back by some of the Arab guards. He knew he could not take them, so he backed off, hating himself for allowing this to go so far. He knew that he was responsible for what was happening to Danielle, and the only way he could save her was if he was more brutal to Andrea. He had to rack his mind for ideas.

Danielle's tits and the small of her back were throbbing, but even if she wanted to do anything about it, she was stuck. She slowly became accustomed to it, which her owner could sense, so he bent over and released the clamps on her nipples. They shot back towards her breasts where they belonged, and blood circulation resumed.

"Oh, thank you," she panted, legitimately grateful for this act of kindness.

"Very good to express your thanks," he said.

Mario turned off the tattoo gun and set it down. He squirted the sterilizer on her back and covered her new label, chuckling as he did so. Danielle still had no idea what it said, but was happy that the torture was over.

"Gentlemen," said her owner, "I am sure you are familiar with the idea of bukake."

They were, and did not need any more instruction. They lined up in front of her face, Tex first, followed by the Arab, Mario and Al. The Japanese man sat behind her ass, admiring her new artwork. As the men started working their way towards cumming, her started manipulating her pussy.

WIth his right hand, he massaged her juicy clam, while with his left he stroked the horse-tail dildo in and out of her ass. Danielle was overwhelmed with everything that had happened to her, and her hyper-sensitive body was responding brilliantly to his nimble fingers.

As the first laces of cum streamed over her face, Danielle felt him rubbing her clit. She was bucking back against him as best she could in her bound condition, disregarding the sticky ejaculate coating her cheeks.

The Arab man stepped forward next and pulled her hair up, giving him a better angle towards her face. He was erect and ready to go, and shot his load into her left eyes and onto her nose, a few squirts hitting her chin and the top of her bruised tits.

She didn't care. She had taken enough torture, and wanted to treat herself to an orgasm. As Mario stepped forward with his monster member, she opened her mouth. It was pure instinct, but even after realizing what she had done, she left it agape. Mario unleashed a wild flow of cum, splattering onto her tongue and nostrils. She could not hold it all in her mouth. It spilled out of the corners of her lips and lingered on her chin.

"Ahh. Ahhh. Ahhhh," she moaned in quick succession. She was on the verge of cumming, and was not going to be deterred. She bounced her ass towards the fingers in her pussy as best she could, and helped her master get her off.

As she came, the final cum shot landed on her face. Al covered her right eye and forehead, and watched it slowly work its way down her face. He let go of her hair, and her head fell forward.

She hung there, on her knees, limp, bruised, sweaty and covered in cum. Yet she had cum herself, and that, more than anything, is what made her feel so humiliated.

After the straps were removed from her arms, she was left on the floor to wallow in her own embarrassment.

"Your turn," said Al to Russell. "Good luck."

But Russell did not need luck. He had been inspired, and had a plan. He and his boys grabbed Andrea and laid her on the ground, pinning her by her shoulders. He grabbed a pen and scribed on Andrea's forehead "WHORE."

"Grab the tattoo kit, Jamie." Yesterday, Jamie would not have even considered doing this to his girlfriend, but he was so angry at the position her renegade actions had put them in that he was at least willing to play along.

He picked up the tattoo gun from where Mario had left it on the floor, but Al stepped forward.

"Hold on, boys, this is taking it too far," he said.

"Oh really, do you think?" responded Russell. "We were not allowed to interfere in Danielle's humiliation. You cannot interfere here. The only way this is not happening to your daughter is if you give Danielle back to us right now."

Al was steaming. His fists clenched at his sides and his face turned red, but he knew that Russell was right. He cursed himself for going first, knowing that Russell would not have thought of this if he had not seen Mario do it to Danielle.

"FUCK!" he screamed. "Fine! You win. Take your whore, just don't degrade my daughter like that."

Russell smiled, and stepped past him. He knelt next to the spent Danielle and scooped her up in his arms. He carried her naked, cum-covered body back to his fraternity, where a robe was waiting for her.

They cloaked her, and then led her out of the room and down the stairs. Andrea and four of the boys were behind them, her forehead still baring the mark of her true identity.

Out in the late PM air, the gang dispersed and filed into their cars. Danielle was deposited in the back seat next to Jenna.

"Oh, my sweet thing!" she began. "What did they do to you?"

Danielle could not muster a response. She was still breathing heavy, her face still caked with cum. Her tits and ass and the small of her back were all throbbing with pain, making any position in the car uncomfortable. She replied simply by tilting her head against Jenna's shoulder and falling asleep.

The procession of cars swerved out of the driveway and headed back to the fraternity.

.....

abob1
abob1
1,086 Followers
12