Danielle's Discovery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D_K_Moon
D_K_Moon
384 Followers

"Pull out, I want to take your cum in my mouth," she moaned heavily.

As he pulled out she quickly turned around and took him into her mouth and began to rapidly suck, and jack him at the same time

Oh yeah!" he moaned as he began to fill her mouth with his hot cum. He loved it when she did this, suck him, or jack him off into her mouth.

I couldn't see the words anymore I was beginning to shake. I pulled the sausage out from my legs and stuck in my mouth. I was surprised at how I tasted, I sucked it into my mouth as the wave of my orgasm overtook me. I moaned, "Oh yes, I'm cumming."

I could feel a rush of wetness as my body shook, I tensed, tremors shaking me, "Yes, yes, oh, oh!"

I lay there gasping for breath, my sausage cock in my hand. I looked in the mirror, and at the thatch between my legs. I wanted it to be smooth and bald so I could see everything. I slipped my skirt off, and went into the bathroom. I looked at my razor, and shaving cream. I knew that the razor was going to clog up too quick. I thought about cutting the hair with some scissors when I looked at Jacob's beard and mustache trimmer.

Well after about fifteen minutes I had trimmed away about ninety percent of my pubic hair. I walked into the bedroom and examined myself. I felt a twinge of guilt for a moment, but also felt another type of twinge, guilty pleasure, the same feeling that I had felt walking around the apartment topless.

I walked back into the bathroom and began to run the water in the tub. I set the razor, and the shaving cream on the tub and slipped into the hot bath. As soon I was laying in the tub, it was obvious that this wasn't going to work, I got out of the tub, and sat on the edge, I grabbed my little round makeup mirror on the floor, and adjusted it so I could see between my legs. The shaving cream felt so smooth as I rubbed it around my pussy. I wondered what Jacob would think if he could see me now, I suppressed a little giggle, he would probably think that Satan had grabbed a hold of me. I took the razor and began shaving, slowly, and so very carefully, especially when I got close to my sensitive pussy lips. Once done, I slid back into the tub and lay there until the water started to get cool. I toweled off, and then went back to the mirror. I slowly looked down, I was surprised, and very pleased. I hadn't seen myself bald like that since I was eleven or twelve. I ran my hand down, I felt so smooth. So guilty. So excited. I picked up the papers and began to read.

She felt him explode in her mouth, she loved the taste, a little bitter, a little salty, but she loved it. She loved the way he could feel each spurt shooting at the back of her mouth, and on her tongue.

Oh how I wanted to taste it, I wanted so badly to taste Jacob's seed in my mouth.

She stood up after swallowing his load, and smiled sweetly into his eyes, "Did you like that?"

"Oh yeah baby, it was the best," he smiled, his brown eyes glowing.

"Well if you liked that, just wait until you see what I have planned for you tonight," she whispered huskily.

To be continued...

Yesterday I wanted to burn these pages, and now today, I wanted more. I eyed my poor little sausage, it needed to be put out of its misery. I looked over at the clock and was horrified at the time. It was almost 3:30, Jacob would be home by 5:00, and I had accomplished little of what I had set out to do today. I clambered off the bed and went to get dressed. I looked at my bra, and then at my panties, and tossed them both in the laundry hamper. Grabbing my skirt, and blouse I headed back off into the bathroom, and got dressed, sans underwear. Looking down at the mirror that was still on the floor I could see my bald pussy lips.

By the time Jacob got home I had the bathroom cleaned up, and supper started. I could feel his eyes on me as I walked around the apartment, my recently liberated breasts jiggling under my blouse, my nipples were quite hard from the constant teasing from the material.

Jacob's face looked a little flushed, and I could see a bulge in his pants. His voice a little unsteady, "Danielle, uh, where is your, uh, bra?"

I smiled sweetly at him, and cupped my breasts in my hand, "My bra was cutting into so I took it off. You don't mind do you?"

He shook his head, "No, just wondering."

I wondered what he would say if he knew that I had no panties, and a freshly shaved pussy under my skirt. The evening passed quietly, but I kept catching Jacob sneaking peeks at my breasts whenever I moved around.

About 9:00 Jacob announced that he was tired, and was going to bed, this was about two hours earlier than normal. He looked at me, and asked, "Are you coming too?"

From the look on his face I could tell that he wanted me to come to bed also. And I knew why, his pants had bulged out off and on all evening. I just wished that I could see it, hard, stiff, like in the story. I wanted to see his cock. I stretched, my arms above, and slightly behind my head, I could feel my breasts straining against the material, my nipples trying to poke through, and I could feel Jacob's eyes straining to capture every single detail.

I managed to slip into bed before Jacob, I was still hoping for a glimpse of his hard cock. He came out of the bathroom, his pajama bottoms, bulging out at the crotch. He looked embarrassed, I smiled sweetly at him as he climbed into the bed and turned off the light. I couldn't wait, I slipped my hand into his pajamas and took hold of his shaft. He was so hard, I began sliding my hand up and down, the tip was wet, and slick. I loved how it felt on my hand. Jacob's hand moved over my stomach and then down, I could tell he thought his hand was lost, finally he found my bald pussy, his hand stopped, and I heard a gasp.

"What happened...to your hair?" his whisper was almost frantic.

I kept up my hand motion on his cock, whatever his voice said was of no consequence, I could feel him grow even stiffer. He was beginning to finger me, and his finger was rubbing against my clit.

"I had a rash down there, and I called the doctor's office, the nurse told me to shave the area, and apply some cream to the area," I hoped my little lie sounded credible. "Does it bother you?"

"No."

I picked up the pace of my stroking, Jacob's hips began to move with my hand. Faster and harder I went, all of a sudden Jacob's body went tense, I could feel him spasm in my hand. I was so excited, I was jacking him off, he was going to cum. I gripped him tighter and moved my hand faster and faster. I heard him groan, and then I felt the spasm, I ran my hand to the tip and felt him shoot spurt after spurt of his seed against my hand. After he was done, I put my hand to my mouth, the taste surprised me, I liked it. Although I didn't have an orgasm, I had met one of my goals, I had tasted him.

Jacob started to apologize, "I don't know what to say, I'm sorry I did that Danielle."

I kissed him softly, "That's okay."

Just before I fell asleep I had made up my mind that I was going to go to the address on the envelope. I wanted to see what kind of person would write those kinds of stories. I had some guilt, just a little, my pussy tingled at the thought of meeting the writer.

To be continued...

D_K_Moon
D_K_Moon
384 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

UCLA to Big D Ch. 01 Frosh QB hooks up with hottest girl in UCLA dorms.in Erotic Couplings
Dominican Slut: Ass Fucked Proud teen shy nerd turned into a submissive ass cum slut.in Anal
Unlocking Tally Ch. 01 A young nerdy woman comes out of her shell, thanks to a toy.in Toys & Masturbation
Sarah's Gangbang Simulator An engineer makes herself a fucking machine.in Toys & Masturbation
Hard Steel A beautiful daughter of a factory owner pleasures herself.in Toys & Masturbation
More Stories