Danielle's Holiday Ch. 03

Story Info
Danielle learns her further rules of submission.
2.3k words
4.3
41.1k
10

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 01/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spivver
spivver
39 Followers

3) The Villa.

Once outside the airport, Danielle stepped into the taxi which Ryan had summoned. Adelle got in beside her. Ryan sat in the front, giving details of their destination to the taxi driver.

She dutifully raised her dress, parting her knees. Her sex felt cool and soft in contact with the fabric of the seat. The car started, and Danielle could feel the tremors of the working engine through the seat, rubbing against the opened lips. Her clitoris pulsed in its exposure. Her nipples grazed the inside of the material of her dress.

Adelle smiled at her. "That's good, you're now getting into the swing of things. When we are in the apartment, I want you to obey some further rules. You shall at all times be completely naked, except for your high heeled sandals. You will not hide yourself from us, nor indeed, if we have any callers, will you hide your nudity from them. In fact, I shall require you to open the door to any callers, unless you are otherwise engaged. Your high sandals will emphasise your legs, which will in turn emphasise your nudity. In addition, you will not be allowed the luxury of privacy, and so any showering, washing or use of the toilet will be done with the bathroom door fully open. If we decide to enter while you are using the bathroom, you will carry on as if we were not there, unless otherwise instructed."

Danielle nodded her acceptance of the new rules. She lowered her eyes, and wondered if the taxi driver could understand English or could tell what was going on. Ryan was speaking in Spanish to him, but Danielle could not understand what was being said. She wondered how much the driver could see of her in the rear view mirror. She comforted herself with the thought that he probably could not see much more than her head and shoulders. The driver seemed not to take much notice of her, concentrating instead on his driving.

They reached the outskirts of the city, and through the thinning out buildings, Danielle could see, in the faltering evening light, swathes of countryside. The taxi forked on to a quiet road, cruised down a gently curving hill and eventually slowed down, before turning into a gravelled drive flanked with white washed walls. It drew to a halt outside a white villa, which was bathed in light from two antique street lamps on the front veranda. Ryan again spoke to the driver, paid him, and then got out. Danielle and Adelle followed.

The taxi driver took their suitcases out of the boot, and left them next to the car.

Adelle turned to Danielle and whispered "Take off your dress, your nudity must now commence."

Danielle took a short breath, reached down to the hem, drew the dress up over her head, and handed it to Adelle. The taxi driver turned his head at the sudden sight of a totally nude passenger standing in front of him. His gaze fell to her mound. Danielle looked at the ground, but made no effort to conceal herself from the driver. She felt her nipples tightening, and wondered if the driver noticed. Adelle walked towards the steps leading up to the front door, and indicated to Danielle to follow. Ryan picked up the suitcases.

Danielle could not see the taxi driver behind her, but knew that he must have been watching her every movement. As she climbed up the few steps, she had never felt so visible to a stranger. Adelle stopped at the door, and reached into her bag for a key.

"Stand with your legs apart." Adelle commanded.

Danielle stepped one leg aside, and stood still, with her back to the taxi driver. She had not heard him start the car, and assumed that he was still watching her.

Adelle turned the key in the lock "Bend over as far as you can, as I want you to display yourself completely to the driver. This is a small tip for him, for his services. Remain in that position until I tell you otherwise."

Danielle bent over, feeling the backs of her legs stretch. Her hands clasped her ankles, and she knew that, with her feet far apart, she was hiding nothing. The light shone down from the lamps, and she could not even be comforted thinking that she may be, in part at least, in shadow. She remained in that position, and a few moments later, heard the taxi driver start up the car, back down the driveway, and race off into the darkness of the night. As the noise of the engine grew fainter, she wondered how he would tell the extraordinary story to his friends and colleagues.

She listened to the sounds of the night, wondering if anyone else could see her in this position. Although she had no idea where she was, she knew the villa was in the countryside, and so she comforted herself that there was probably no one around. However, as Adelle had given her this instruction she remained in this position, holding herself as open as she could. Adelle and Ryan had disappeared into the villa and she could just hear their voices, and sense lights being switched on.

After about ten minutes, Adelle came out of the door, and looked at Danielle's bent body.

"Danielle, do you feel exposed?"

Danielle kept still, and replied "Completely."

"Good, by the time you leave us, you will feel completely at ease in your exposure. Stand up and come with me."

Danielle felt light headed as she straightened. She had been in that position slightly too long, and the blood rushed from her head. Following Adelle into the villa, she looked around the room she had entered. It was light, and marbled tiles lined the floor. There were no mats. Towards the rear of the large room was a table and some chairs, and in the front of the room a suite was arranged around a television and video. The walls were painted white, and two pictures adorned them. The room was dominated by a balcony running along three sides of the room. At one end was a simple stairway which descended to the main room. She could tell that the room would be cool during the summer's heat.

Beckoning for Danielle to follow her, Adelle climbed the stairs, reached one of the four doors opening onto the balcony, and motioned Danielle to enter. The bedroom was simple, with a pine double bed, a built in wardrobe along one wall, and a wash basin in the corner.

"Danielle, This door is to be kept open at all times. I want you to lie down on the bed."

Danielle lay down, and looked up at Adelle. "You will sleep here if I am not using you. In addition, if I confine you to the bed during the day or evening, I shall expect you to adopt one of two positions. The first will be on your back, with your knees drawn up as far as you are able, and held wide apart. Do this now."

Danielle raised each of her legs, and held them up with a hand behind each knee. Adelle said "I want them held further apart than that, you must be open."

Danielle drew her knees further apart, until she felt her legs stretching. Adelle looked down at her approvingly. Ryan walked in, carrying Danielle's suitcase, put it down, and looked at Danielle. Danielle realised that this was the first time he had really seen her body, and here it was being obscenely opened and displayed to him. Danielle felt flushed, but held herself in position.

Adelle said "This position is to remind yourself of your condition at all times that you are in it. In addition, at times I shall want you to display yourself from behind. Turn over, and draw your knees up under you."

Danielle did as instructed, aware that Ryan was still standing at the foot of the bed.

Adelle said "Now press your chest onto the bed and raise your hands level to your face. Turn your face away from the door. Keep your knees well separated, and arch your back downward. The object you are to try to achieve is to display yourself fully to anyone who walks into the room. Your vagina is very much on show, but this position will be used following times I have opened and stretched you anally. You must ensure that you are clearly on display. You must not hide your condition."

Danielle nodded into the bed covers. She felt open and exhibited, and was trying hard to please Adelle.

Adelle said "Now you are completely on show to us. Nothing is being hidden. I want you to stay in that position until I call you. When you are called, I intend to release you in your orgasm. You have done well on this first day."

Danielle heard them both leave the room, and tried to listen to the conversation as it grew fainter. She could not hear clearly what was being said, but assumed that she was the topic of conversation. She so hoped that she had not displeased Adelle. She would find out shortly. Keeping still in her position, she arched her back further, even though she knew that no-one was watching. This was the price of her obedience. She was feeling aroused. Adelle would allow her to orgasm in a short time and she was conscious that even this was being dictated to her.

After a quarter of an hour, during which time she listened to the faint sounds of conversation downstairs, she heard Adelle's voice calling for her from the main room. Getting up, she looked down at her nude body and thought of its display. Reaching the stairs, she descended. Seeing that Adelle was also naked, her arousal became more intense. Adelle sat down on the settee, and Danielle studied her body. Adelle's breasts were well shaped, with the brown nipples and surround puckering up from the swelling of the breast. Danielle could see the light brown curly triangle of hair between the legs, but could not see any of Adelle's sex. Adelle motioned for her to sit on her lap. Danielle lowered herself gently, and Adelle clasped her arms around her. Lying completely on top of Adelle, Danielle let her head fall back, so it was alongside Adelle's. Adelle kissed her ear, gently nibbling on the lobe.

"Danielle, I want you to give your orgasm to us. Let your arms fall on each side. Rest them on the settee with your palms facing up. Ryan, clasp both of Danielle's ankles and hold them raised and separated. Danielle must be on full view to you."

Ryan lifted both of Danielle's legs, raising and separating them, until she felt her soft vaginal lips parting. She was opening up to Ryan's gaze. However, she lay still, until her legs were stretched wide apart, and her knees were almost level with her breasts. Adelle reached up with one hand, cupping each of her breasts in turn, and Danielle felt her nipples tighten under the caress. Adelle slid her other hand down, over the stomach, until it touched the crease of Danielle's sex. She held her fingers momentarily over the shaven mound, before sliding her fingers into the crease of the sex, which felt wet and slippery. Adelle whispered to Danielle "Tomorrow I am going to clamp your nipples. They will be sore, but will extend provocatively to me. In addition, I am going commence training the opening of your body to me. Without knowing of my methods, do you consent to open to me, without any reservations?"

Danielle gasped "I will do what you wish."

She closed her eyes in submission as she felt Adelle's fingers probing into her vagina. The membranes felt sensitive, and Danielle breathed in short shallow pants as the fingers worked their way into and out of her opening. They slid along the crease, and when they reached the clitoris, commenced a circulatory massage of the small bud. Danielle felt her clitoris engorge under the caress. Her body relaxed a little, as she let the sensations waft over her body. It did not matter to her any more that Ryan was watching her now in a very intimate moment. She abandoned herself to Adelle's rhythmic fingers, and felt the waves of arousal build within her. What did Adelle want? She knew to give her orgasm fully to them. She let herself relax completely, her whole world now compressed to the sound of their breathing, and the lust which the fingers were drawing from her. She kept her eyes closed, listening to the sounds of the fingers working in her wet sex. Eventually, she could feel her orgasm building within her body, which involuntarily tensed under the sensations. As it broke over her, the waves of pleasure rippled through her body, and she moaned as each crescendo coursed through her. She tried to ensure that she remained open for Ryan, but found this to be difficult, because of the tenseness of her orgasm. When the waves subsided, she let her knees open again, and Adelle's fingers slowed down, but still remained in contact with the clitoris. Danielle felt it to be electrified, and could not stand the contact with it any longer. However, she remained still and open, and made no attempt to stop Adelle. She felt the fingers stop their massage. And Adelle whispered into her ear "That was superb. I shall ask you to give us your orgasm again in the days to come. As you have been so good today, I want you now to retire to bed, and get plenty of sleep, ready for the morning. One of your first tasks will be to kiss me to an early morning orgasm. Go now."

Ryan lowered Danielle's legs slowly to the floor, and she stood up. She felt satiated, but still excited at the thought of what she had done today. She had always had good sex with her boyfriend, but nothing had prepared her for this eroticism. Stooping to kiss Adelle lightly on the cheek, she thanked Adelle, and turned to the stairs.

spivver
spivver
39 Followers