Danielle's Holiday Ch. 04

Story Info
Danielle commences her first training.
4k words
4.39
48.9k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 01/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spivver
spivver
39 Followers

4) The Clamps.

Danielle woke to the sound of small birds chirping in the early morning heat of the day. The sun was making its way into the sky, and already she could tell that the day was going to be hot.

She reached down to her shaven mound, slipping her fingers into the folds of her lips. She thought about what had happened yesterday, and felt the tingling of arousal in her sex. She closed her eyes and relaxed in the early morning warmth. Hovering within that state between sleeping and waking, cupping her sex in her palm, she mused of the time, seeming so long ago now, when she showed her boyfriend the letter from Adelle. She remembered his excitement, and the look in his eyes as he read through the letter. When he had finished reading, he had taken her with such desire. She had opened everywhere to his want. She thought of his engorged penis, so thick and stiff, and the feel of it as she took it into her mouth and sucked gently. He had wanted her to take its full length, but she had been unable to, gagging as she felt the head touch the back of her throat. With her eyes watering, she tried forcing herself to accept the thickness, but found it difficult. Her boyfriend had gasped as he orgasmed, spurting his seed into her mouth as she sucked strongly on the shaft. She had felt the thick liquid hit the back of her tongue, and tasted his saltiness. As he withdrew from her, she looked into his eyes and swallowed the emission. It had been his arousal at the thought of her full submission which had finally led her to accept the terms dictated in the letter, and why she was here now.

She became aware of movements in the villa. She opened her eyes, and looked up to see Ryan watching her.

Looking down on her, Ryan said "Good morning Danielle, I hope you slept well. Adelle is wanting you to come to her."

Danielle drew back the cover, expecting Ryan to turn away from her. He did not, and she had to remind herself that she was not to hide herself from anyone. Getting up, she reached for her sandals, put them on, and then moved towards the door. Ryan watched her as she drew near, and then walked out of the room with Danielle following.

Reaching the door to their bedroom, He opened the door and waved Danielle inside. Entering behind her, Ryan smiled at Adelle.

Adelle herself now drew the covers of her bed from her body, to reveal that she had been sleeping naked. She said "I told you last night that one of your first tasks this morning would be to kiss my body to orgasm. I have been looking forward to finding out how your tongue and lips will feel."

Reaching for her pillow, Adelle settled it under her hips, which were now lifted off the bed and readily accessible. She spread her legs open, lifting the knees slightly to expose the pink lips. Ryan turned and left the room, his arousal most evident.

Danielle kneeled down next to the bed, gazing at the open sex which plunged down to the folds of the buttocks. She reached forward with her tongue and gently touched the moist lips being offered to her. She saw Adelle close her eyes, obviously beginning to savour the sensations sweeping through her. Danielle licked her tongue in short flicks along the lips and, pressing into the sex further, she lapped at the little clitoris, which she could feel hardening. She could hear Adelle's breathing changing to short pants of pleasure, and flickered her tongue faster, pushing her lips into the sex, and running the tongue along the length of the folds. She pushed her tongue into the opening of Adelle's vagina, pressing her nose and face into the pubic mound. She could feel Adelle's body growing tense. Reaching up with her hands, she grasped Adelle's knees, and raised them, taking the full weight. She exposed the small puckered ring of Adelle's anus, and flicked her tongue at the entrance, feeling the muscular ring contract. Pushing in, she opened the ring, and slid her tongue as far as she was able. Adelle moaned under this treatment. Danielle felt totally abandoned to Adelle's pleasure. Withdrawing her tongue, she again reached up to the clitoris, and flicked it. Keeping the tongue moving continuously, Danielle licked at the folds of flesh, and when she could feel the orgasm in Adelle rising, she concentrated on the clitoral area, opening her mouth and engulfing the clitoris. Adelle's body grew tense. The waves of the orgasm rippled through her body, and Danielle flicked faster with her tongue in order to electrify the sensations for Adelle. As she felt Adelle floating down from the heights of the orgasm, she slowed her tongue, only stopping altogether when she felt Adelle's hands grasp her head and move her away. She looked up into Adelle's eyes, which opened dreamily, and smiled.

Adelle said to Danielle "That was wonderful. I shall have that repeated again soon. Your tongue is sensational, and I shall have you keep it exercised. After breakfast, I intend to commence your training. Your nipples will be clamped as I wish them to be. You are no doubt used to the opening of your vagina, and so, in addition, the initial training will be done on your anus, which will be opened and stretched. It is important that both of the passages between your legs become accustomed to being penetrated, as they are both capable of giving pleasure. Let's have breakfast before we start."

At the breakfast table, Danielle was aware of her nakedness. She froze as she heard the sounds of someone in the kitchen, and looked towards Adelle with alarm on her face. Adelle soothed Danielle "Relax, that is our cook, and he will not mind your state of undress. In fact, I would wish you to display yourself to him when he enters the room. Get up onto the table, and kneel in the position I showed you last night."

Danielle felt herself reddening, and hesitated.

Adelle said "Do this now, for my pleasure."

Danielle climbed onto the table, and kneeled in position. Pressing her chest and face to the surface, she looked for Adelle's approval. Adelle commanded "Open your knees further."

Danielle complied. She heard the sound of the door being opened and someone stepped into the room. She could not see the cook, and was again aware of her nudity and display. She held herself, whilst looking at Adelle.

Adelle said to the chef "Javier, meet our guest Danielle. She has consented to obey me for the duration of the week, and I shall allow you to use her on occasions. She is being trained, so you will be able to judge how she is doing."

Danielle felt strange listening to Adelle talk about her in this intimate way. Eventually, Adelle directed Danielle to sit normally at the table, and breakfast was served. Danielle cast a glance at Javier, feeling acutely embarrassed that he had seen her displayed in such an obscene way. She guessed that Javier was aged about thirty. He had long wavy black hair, but it was his dark brown, almost black eyes which dominated his face, and Danielle found herself attracted to him. She sat at her seat, eating her breakfast, and pondered on what Adelle might have him do with her during the week.

Following breakfast, Adelle led Danielle back into her bedroom. Placing Danielle's suitcase onto the bed, she opened it and rummaged amongst the contents.

Picking out a rubber dildo shaped plug, Adelle said "This is what I shall start with. The anal muscle will try to resist the intrusion, but you will eventually become familiar with it. At this stage, the thickness is not too great, but nevertheless, I shall open you wider in degrees, until your skin is stretching to accommodate. However, I intend to then go further, until you are opened wide to the penetration, and there is no resistance being felt. This will take a while, but I shall be happy once you have reached this condition."

As Adelle spoke, she looked directly into Danielle's eyes, and Danielle could feel herself colouring. She trembled at the thought of what Adelle was telling her.

Danielle gasped "I don't think I shall be able to do that. I have never done it before."

Adelle smiled, and consoled Danielle "Don't worry, it is always strange the first time, and you will find it easier the longer you are held open."

Picking up a tube of cream and opening it, Adelle squeezed a little of the contents onto her finger.

"Lay across the bed please." she commanded.

Danielle did as she had been instructed, and felt Adelle's finger touch the tightly closed entrance to her behind. She could feel the coldness of the cream as it was being applied, and then felt the finger push its way slowly into her body. She tightened around it, and Adelle scolded her "You didn't tighten for the stewardess, don't tighten for me".

Danielle forced her muscle to relax, and Adelle's finger slipped in all the way. She lay still as she felt the finger being worked in and out of her body, until the lubrication had been applied liberally. As she felt the finger withdraw, she continued to hold herself still. She closed her eyes, and listened to the sound of Adelle behind her. Then she felt the coldness of the rubber as it touched the place the finger had just left. Danielle felt pressure being applied to the plug, and its head forced its way against her muscle. She willed herself to relax, and then gasped as she felt the muscle opening up quickly to surround the object.

Adelle said "That's much better, there is still a way to go, so keep yourself open."

Danielle felt the rubber slipping into her body, and the elastic muscle opened further until the base of the plug reached the entrance. She felt filled by the object, and her internal muscles pushed to try to expel it. Adelle, who initially held the plug in place with her hands, instructed Danielle to reach behind her to hold it in place herself.

"Sit up and hold it in place while I arrange for the straps to hold it in you."

She sat up, and positioned herself gently so that the plug was firmly embedded into her.

Adelle buckled a narrow leather belt around Danielle's body, tightening it until it squeezed into her waist. She then picked up a narrower leather strap from the suitcase, and fastened it to the belt in the middle of Danielle's back.

"Stand up" she ordered " and hold the plug in place."

Danielle did as told, and Adelle passed the strap between her legs, positioning it between the lips of her sex so that they bulged out on each side, before looping it up and fastening it to the belt at the middle of Danielle's stomach. The plug was now held firmly in place by the strap, and Adelle seemed pleased with her work.

"How does that feel?" she enquired

"It makes me feel open, but I don't know if I can bear it for long."

"It is worn for your training and my enjoyment. You must bear it. Furthermore, I shall want you to look forward to being plugged for my enjoyment. Soon you will be wide open to me. Now, I am going to clamp your nipples, so that they stand out to me."

Adelle again reached into the suitcase, and took out four metal objects. Danielle looked at them. Two of the objects were shaped like discs, slightly conical, and with a hole in the middle of each. The other two objects were cylindrical.

Adelle placed the first of the discs over Danielle's left nipple, pulling it through the hole. The disc covered the pink surround to the nipple, and Danielle could feel its coldness. Then Adelle pushed the small cylinder over the nipple itself, until it was surrounded by the tube. Four screws were positioned around the cylinder at right angles to each other. Adelle slowly twisted each of these in turn, and eventually Danielle could feel the ends of them clamping down on the nipple. Adelle pinched the end of the nipple, pulling it so that it stretched through the cylinder, and then continued turning the screws. Danielle moaned as the screws tightened until they were pinching the nipple. Adelle turned them further, until she felt they were hurting Danielle. She then fastened the other metal clamp in the same way to Danielle's other nipple, and stood back.

"What do you think, Danielle? You look sensational. Are they hurting you? The hurt must remind you of me."

Danielle nodded, biting her lip as she felt the screws pulling on her flesh. She looked down at the clamps, and decided that they were looking stunning on her. The hurt gradually subsided, and she looked at herself in the mirror. She wondered what her boyfriend would think if he could see her now. The leather belt constricted her waist, and she could see the lips of her sex clearly separated by the strap passing between her legs. She could feel the sphincter muscle starting to relax around the plug, and her breasts swayed slightly as she breathed, the light catching the metal of the clamps. Adelle directed her to follow her down to the main room, and Danielle could feel the plug inside her moving as she walked. It was a strange sensation, and she found it very erotic. However, she still felt that she would not be able to accommodate it for long, and secretly hoped that Adelle would let her take it out soon.

An hour later, Danielle, Adelle and Ryan lay next to the pool on a sun-lounger each. Ryan wore his swimming trunks, and Adelle wore only her bikini bottom. Danielle remained nude, except for her belt, straps and clamps. She had to continually turn over, as the heat from the sun was making the metallic clamps hot, and the rays were in danger of scorching her body.

She decided to take a swim, and looked to Adelle for approval. When she got it, she stood up, and walked to the edge. She still felt unaccustomed to her condition, although she was finding matters were far more comfortable than previously. She jumped off the side of the pool, and the engulfing water felt cold after the heat of the morning. She felt her nipples tightening under the clamps. As she swam, she was very conscious of the plug still inside her body.

She relaxed as her body grew accustomed to the temperature of the water, and she soon fell into a rhythmic swimming stroke. She could see Javier coming from the villa, and watched as he leaned over and spoke quietly to Adelle. Ryan looked up at them both and smiled. Then both Javier and Adelle turned to look at her. She felt instantly conscious again in front of this man whom she had never spoken directly to. She was acutely aware of the straps and belts on her body, and wished that the water was not so clear.

Adelle got up from the her lounger, and came to the poolside. Looking directly into Danielle's eyes, she said "Get out of the water and come here. I think it is time that Javier found out what you feel like."

Danielle's heart leapt into her mouth and she caught her breath. Swimming to the steps, she eased herself out of the water and walked towards Adelle, the water running down her body and dripping off the clamps on her breasts.

As she drew close, Adelle gently grasped her elbow, and steered her towards Javier. Looking into Javier's eyes, Adelle smiled and said "She has been clamped and stretched for about the past hour, and it will be interesting to see how easily she can accommodate you. I hope that you will have no difficulty. Danielle, I want you to kneel on your elbows and knees on the grass, and lower your head. You must remain motionless, while Javier uses you."

Danielle kept her gaze to the ground, dutifully knelt down and bowed her head as Adelle had instructed her to do. Her heart beat quickly, and she found it difficult to breath slowly. This was obviously a test for her, and she so much wanted to succeed. She felt Adelle unclip the strap joining her belt at the middle of her stomach, and felt it fall away from her vaginal lips as Adelle drew it and laid it across her back, the end sliding off and hanging from her body. Then she felt Adelle take hold of the plug and gently withdraw it from her body. She felt her muscle tighten, which helped push the object from her and as she felt the last of it slip out, her bottom tightened momentarily, before relaxing.

She held herself still as Adelle had clearly wanted, and sensed Javier kneel behind her. She closed her eyes and felt the submission welling up inside. She again wondered what her boyfriend would think if he were watching at this moment. Would he have feelings of jealousy? Or would he, as Danielle thought, have feelings of pride in her submission. She felt the tip of the penis touch the entrance, and she continued to hold still.

As Javier pushed she relaxed the ring. She felt the head intrude a slight way, and grasped it with her muscle. Then Javier leaned forward, slowly driving the length of himself inside her body. Danielle opened to the thrust, and thought that Adelle would be pleased with how she had taken the penetration. Javier's penis was about the same width as the plug she had been wearing, but his length was greater, and Danielle could feel the head far inside her body. However, she had taken it relatively easily. Although her boyfriend had used her occasionally in this way, the initial penetration had been much more difficult. She heard Adelle's comments of pleasure, as she spoke directly to Javier. Danielle realised that she had become, for the purposes of this test, merely an object of that test.

Suddenly, Javier drew his rod to Danielle's entrance and thrust his way in again. She drew in a breath and held it, concentrating on keeping herself relaxed. Javier's movements increased, and he thrust his way fully in and out of her, without any thought of Danielle's discomfort or pleasure. She could hear his laboured breathing, as he became almost frenzied with the use of her. After a few minutes, he slowed down, and Danielle felt Adelle's hand on her back. She continued to remain still, as instructed, and she felt Adelle's other hand reach under her, and gently stoke her clitoris.

Adelle leaned towards Danielle, and whispered into her ear "You are doing a fine job. Your morning's training has been of great benefit. Now, take hold of Javier's penis as tight as you are able, and milk the seed from him."

Danielle squeezed her muscle around Javier, who slipped further into her body, panting with his desire and efforts. Feeling him thrusting in and out of her, she had to concentrate on her grasping, and felt the muscle tiring. However, she continued to tighten as she felt his penis growing harder and his breaths shorter. With a moan of pleasure, she felt his penis spasm, and thought she could feel the seed spurting deep within her body. She made a last effort to tighten around him in order to increase his sensations, as his body tensed and shook with the orgasm. He remained inside her as his penis grew softer, and eventually Danielle felt him slipping out. Yet still she remained still, and, once he had left, she lowered her forehead gently to the ground.

Adelle watched her for a few seconds, smiling quietly to herself. "Danielle, you have shown us your complete submission. Your performance has been even better than I had expected, and I intend to take you much further. Do you wish to go on?"

"I will go as far as you want me to go" flushed Danielle.

She again thought of what her boyfriend would think of her when she returned, and wondered if he would know what she was being made to go through. She felt he would be very much aroused with her submission, and steeled herself to exceed his expectations.

Adelle again took hold of Danielle's elbow, and stood her up. Danielle, still wearing the clamps on her nipples and the belt around her waist, felt a surge of pride in her appearance, which would have shocked anyone not prepared for it. Adelle walked her to the sun-lounger. Danielle felt the strap, which was still attached to her belt, hanging down and slapping against the backs of her legs.

"Wait there, I'll be back in a moment." Adelle said.

Danielle waited, and watched Ryan as he smiled at her. She averted her eyes with a strange feeling of coyness. Only a couple of days before she had only known him as Adelle's husband. Now he had witnessed her being used on a couple of occasions in a most intimate way, and yet he did not even seem to speak to her much. He had seen all of her body, and watched her in acts which most couples would have only witnessed between themselves. She realised that she had never seen Ryan naked, yet she could not hide anything of her own body from him.

spivver
spivver
39 Followers
12