Danielle's Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Her husband wants to see her with a black man.
2.7k words
4.51
155.9k
72
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chasingDan
chasingDan
219 Followers

Brett and I have been married for 4 years now. We are both very sexual people and have an open marriage of sorts. We don't get downright destructive or vindictive of each other, but we are just basically a really horny couple and just about anything goes. Brett is a handsome guy about 5'10" and slender with an average build. He has a great ass and his cock is about 7". I'm a slim brunette, 5'4" and 108 pounds, last time I checked. I'm 35-24-34 and about a C cup. Brett and I have wonderful sex almost every other day. He is great in bed and makes me cum by oral sex every time. We have experimented with everything: oral, anal, and every position possible. We have had threesomes a few times (2 guys) and had loads of fun-literally. Brett has had this fantasy of me fucking a black guy, but we've never really acted on it. I never really cared for black men, despite what I read and hear about their sexual prowess. But, being the open minded people we are, we would try it. Why not?

Last March, Nancy, John, Brett and I went to this club downtown that had great dancing and drinks and was packed with people all the time. Nancy told me we should go on a Friday night, because they played some good music on that day. In private, Nancy said, "Danielle, Friday is a great night if you want to try to hook up with a black guy."

"Do you think black guys would be interested in me?" I asked.

"I know they would. Don't you have to be concerned with that" she said.

I told her that Brett and I talked about me fucking a black guy and that he would be fine with it and that I was really open to it. I had never been with one before, but Nancy had fucked three black guys when she was in college. John had known about it and that it didn't bother him. Nancy said that all of them had decent sized cocks, but one guy was really big and came like a fire hose.

"His name was Terrance and boy could he fuck. I wouldn't do anal at that time, but he would fuck me for hours. I must have came 10 times whenever I was with him. Every time we had sex, just before he came, I would jump off or turn around and suck him off. That was his favorite thing and I loved it. You know me, I'm a regular cum whore inside! You really need to try it Danielle" Nancy said.

Brett didn't know that's why we were going there that night, but even if he had known, he probably would have approved anyway.

Brett and John were having some shots at the bar and Nancy and I kind of disappeared in the crowd, dancing on our own. We were both buzzed already and having a great time when this tall black guy came up to us and started some small talk and offered to buy us a drink. Nancy gave me this devious look and then turned to James.

"No thanks, but it was nice talking to you James. I'm gonna go back to the bar Danielle. You guys keep talking."

Nancy smiled at me and walked away. James and I kept talking and decided to move over to a small table in a dark corner on the other side of the dance floor where we could hear each other better. I could barely see Brett from the table, but caught his eye for a second. As I expected, he smiled at me and went back to whatever he was doing.

Now I've never really had any sort of conversation with a black guy before, but this guy was pretty cool. He was an architect with a large firm in Dallas and just had his 27th birthday. Some time went by and we kept chatting and unless he was a really good actor, we really had some things in common. I had not mentioned that I was married and I wasn't wearing my ring--not like that stops anyone these days--but I mentioned that my girlfriend and I were there with our husbands to James.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I just thought..."

I said "relax, my husband and I have an open relationship and it's not a problem. Anyway, I am really having a good time with you."

James could see in my eyes that he was heading in the right direction that night, and the conversation changed to more of a pursuit of getting into my pants rapidly. The cocktail waitress came over and asked if we wanted anything else. James looked at me and said to order anything I wanted. Just as I started to order another martini, James slipped his big hand onto my leg and began to move up my dress. It was totally erotic. I gave the girl my order and then looked at James and told him that he had no idea how glad I was that he did that.

Well, as you can imagine, the conversation was basically over and there was nothing on both of our minds but getting the hell out of there. He reached his hand all the way up my dress and put his fingers right on my pussy, which was dripping with wetness at this point. I was wearing my usual clubbing outfit: tight, red minidress with 4" pumps and no panties. I never wear panties when we go dancing. All that moving around just gets you sweaty and your underwear just gets all bunched up in a wedgie. So James feels my freshly waxed pussy, leans over to me, and whispers into my ear how incredibly sexy I am and that he has had a hard on the entire time he has been talking to me. The girl brought me my drink and I veered over to James and said,

"You don't really want me to cum right here, do you? I'd much rather rather do that somewhere else."

James pulled his hand back.

"Why don't you and I take a ride over to my place? It's only a little ways from here."

"I don't think so James; that might take too long. I want you now! Take me outside and show me what you've got baby."

Like a little boy, James cracked a huge grin, took my hand and said "let's go!"

I grabbed my purse, left my drink, and before I could even look for Brett across the room, we were on the way out the door to his car.

When we got just outside of the door, James pulled me to the side against the wall and pressed his lips to mine and we kissed passionately for a minute. There were all sorts of people around, but no one could care less about us. James led me to his car, a black Lincoln, I think. He opened the door and had me climb in the back seat and he quickly followed. I jumped on him and we kissed each other for a second. Then I moved to one side of the big back seat and pulled my dress off over my head.

So here I am, totally naked, except for my pumps, in this strange guy's car with my husband inside a club with our friends just a few feet away and I could care less. I just absolutely wanted this to happen.

James unbuttoned his shirt and started undoing his pants when I slipped over to him and leaned on his lap.

"Oh, I think I'll take care of this for you."

All that was on my mind way seeing this black guy's cock spring from his pants in front of my eyes. He just layed back in the seat as I unzipped his pants. I could already see the huge piece of meat behind his underwear. I reached in and pulled out his cock, dripping from the head with precum.

"Oh my god! I can't believe the size of this thing."

His cock was fully erect now and must have been ten inches long and two inches wide. All I know that I could barely get my hand around this thing that was oozing all over the back of my hand. I just looked up to him in awe and said nothing. I pulled down his pants and shorts the rest of the way and started by licking the head of this big, black, monster. There was so much precum running down his cock that before I could even try to put it in my mouth, it was glistening wet already.

I swirled the head with my tongue and tasted his sweet treat. I love that little clear stuff that comes out. It's just a bit thick, but sweet and very naughty. I looked up at him and he stared back at me.

"Mmm, boy that sure tastes good baby. Does that feel good?"

"Oh yeah girl! I got plenty more for you too."

I started slowly pumping his cock up and down with my right hand and cradled his enormous balls with my left. God, they were like a tennis ball size. I was imagining how much sperm must be in there and I was eager to help it come out. I started sucking the head of his cock, pulling more and more liquid into my mouth. My pussy was drenched with my juices and it all was running down my inner thigh. James had his hand going from under my ass, reaching up to my pussy and had two fingers inside. I kept trying to stuff more of this delicious cock in my mouth, but I was only able get maybe a third of the way down. I kept sucking and bobbing up and down on the shaft and started feeling his taint pulsing regularly. Now you know when he starts pumping like that, he is well on the way to his orgasm. James said he couldn't take anymore of that, because he was getting close to cumming, as if I didn't already know. I just didn't care! What he also didn't know was that he could have blown that black baby cream into my mouth and down my throat and I would have died and gone to heaven right there. That's not what he wanted though.

"Ok baby, you gotta stop, I want to fuck that little white pussy of yours."

That's the first time that night that he referenced anything about black or white and it turned me on wildly.

I stopped and switched with him, me lying back in the seat and him holding both of my legs up in the air while pulling himself and me closer together. His cock was huge. He had it in his hand and layed it on top of my pussy.

"You see this Danielle? This black cock is gonna go this far up inside of you, are you ready baby?"

He was right. His cock was like a pipe laying on top of me. This thing was all the way from my crotch to my belly button. All I could think of is how the fuck is all that cock that going to fit inside of me?

Well, James wasn't interested in trying--he was gonna do it no matter what. He wiped the head up and down my pussy lips to get it wet, and then he pushed forward passed the entrance just inside of me. I let out a small cry.

"Oh yeah baby, give it to me now! Fuck me baby, fuck me!"

He moved back and forth a few times, getting deeper each time, until right before my eyes, the whole fucking thing was in my pussy. Yup, he was burying that big black penis deep inside of me. I was squeezing his arms as he started ramming me harder and harder. His pubic hair was slamming against me crotch.

I was totally losing it at this point. My mind was numb. His cock felt so good, and then it started hitting me and like a tidal wave, I orgasmed the hardest I ever have, on his cock. Now I cum all the time, but never this fast and never with a guy just fucking me. It was the combination of the excitement of Brett being nearby, me being in a stranger's car in a parking lot full of people, and this huge black cock stretching my pussy to the limit and fucking the daylights out of me.

God, he kept pounding me forever.

"Oh god, oh god, ooohhhhh!"

"That's it baby! Cum for me baby. Fuck yeah!"

Then I came again, harder than the first time. What was this guy doing to me? My pussy was so soaked with cum and wetness, all of it was running down to my asshole. James slowed down a bit and said he was getting ready to cum.

"I'm almost there baby, where do you want me to shoot my load?"

His pounding slowed down a lot. He began fucking slower and slower, torturing me. I said

"I want you to cum inside of me James, come on baby, cum inside me."

"I don't know maybe I'll just take it out."

Then I actually found myself begging him.

"Oh please baby, come in my pussy! I want your black cum inside of me. I want to feel it pumping inside me! I need to feel you're cum inside of me!"

He kept going slower and slower until he was barely moving in and out of me, then right then I came again. I was totally wiped out. I could barely stay awake let alone think, and here is this guy fucking my pussy, nonstop. All of the blood in my body left my brain. Just as I began to get my senses back, James' body began tensing up.

"Here goes baby, here it comes, uhh.... ohhh yeah, I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming!"

James plowed into my pussy one last time and tensed up and his cock started pumping hot cum up into me. His black cock must have been all the way in, because I felt it bottom out on my cervix. I could feel the pulsing of his cock deep inside of me, shooting a gallon of black spunk into my little white pussy, now stretched like never before. James just layed there like that for a while, and slowly the little pulses subsided from his cock.

"James, what did you do to me? I can't see straight. I came so many times."

James pulled his cock out of my hole and I reached down to find a huge gob of sperm running from my box. Fuck, I thought. How much cum did this guy blast into me? It just kept running out of me, down my ass and onto the seat. James said

"You are really awesome baby. So what do you think about black cock now?"

"James baby, this is one white girl you can fuck anytime you want."

I knew that I'd probably never see this guy again, but I didn't care. I had gotten what I wanted, and what Brett had fantasized about for that matter. I put my dress back on and used some tissue to attempt to clean up a little. My pussy was drenched with his cum and mine. I got out of the car and James quickly dressed and followed. I told him I was heading back inside, and he said he was just going to go home. He handed me his phone number and said goodbye. We kissed once more then he got back into the car and drove away. I headed back inside and found my friends and Brett still partying. No one knew where I had gone for an hour, so I just said I was around just having fun. Nancy knew. Brett sort of figured it out, until I told him later at home. What a night. I just wondered what could be next.

chasingDan
chasingDan
219 Followers