Daniel's Bragging Comes True

Story Info
Daniels bragging about his girlfriend fianlly comes true.
1.3k words
3.82
23.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel was once again bragging about his girlfriend Danielle. He was going out on another date, and all of his friends think he's already fucked her. But he hasnt. We all know how guys are, they always make up stories for their friends, when in actuality, they havnt done anything. So, he was bragging how he invited her over his place after a fun night at the beach, and they were all whooping and hollering for him. he finally said he had to leave to go pick up Daniel. He didnt really need to "dress up" because he was very attractive in whatever he wore. He had a simple outfit on: a white undershirt, and some baggy blue jeans on. He then set out to see Danielle. When he got there, he rang the doorbell, and she answered the door. She was about 5'7", beautiful long hair, hazel eyes, and had a simple spaghetti strap dress on.

"Hey baby, are you ready?"

"Yes Daniel, im ready. Let's go."

They walked to the car, and went to the beach. It was already about 7:00, and they watched the waves come up and down on the beaches shore, and watched the sun set later on. They kissed on their towel, and soon, the kiss moved onto the warm sand. They rolled over one another playfully as they kissed, while sand was sticking to Catrina's beautiful, slender legs. They stopped kissing, and Daniel wiped the sand off of her legs seductivly. While he did this, Catrina looked at him in an admiring way, and said "I love you Johnny." He glanced up at her, and looked deep into her beautiful eyes and said "I love you too sweetheart." She almost froze, because his brown georgious eyes stunned her, and she stared deep into them. He moved in for a kiss, and she snapped out of it, and began kissing him again. Finally Daniel got on his knees, and took her by the hand, helping her up, and they went to the car. As he was driving back to his place, they looked at eachother and smiled, and he put his hand on top of hers, and they held hands for the rest of the way there.

Once they got to the house, Daniel led her in, and took her to the pool room. They started to play pool, and of course, he was "letting" her win. (but we all know he just cant play) They joked and laughed around the pool table, and Danielle suddenly said "Daniel...can you help me shoot?" so he walked up behind her, put his arms around her, and showed her how to shoot. As he did this, she rubbed her cheek against his, and he kissed her neck gently. She put the pool stick down, and turned around. Daniel was still leaning on her, and she put her hands on his cheeks, and kissed him ever so gently. He started kissing her back, but more agressivly. He put his hands around her ass, and lifted her up onto the pool table. She spread her legs so he could lean in to kiss her. They kissed passionatly and agressivly, and he decided to make his move. He took one hand, and started rubbing her smooth legs up and down, going extremely close to her slit, and then moving back down. He pinched her slit lightly, to see if she had underwear on, and she didnt. She giggle softly when he did this, so he did it again. She leaned against him every time his hand went up her leg, and so he suddenly inserted his first finger in her pussy hole. It was already wet, but he wanted it wetter. After about 30 seconds, he inserted another, and moved it around to get her used to it. Then, a third. She gasped on the third finger, because he's never fingered her with 3 fingers. She moaned softly as he thrust his fingers in, and bent his fingers as he pulled out. Every time he bent his fingers to pull out of her pussy, her juices accumulated on the inside of his knuckles. And when there was enough there to lick, he would pull his fingers out completely, and have her lick her own juices, and he would lick up what she didnt. He took his other hand, and started rubbing her clit. All this time they are kissing. Only stopping when she has to moan. When he started rubbing her clit, she pulled away from the kiss, and leaned her head back, and moaned loudly. He pulled his hands away, and moved her further back on the table. He leaned over her, and kissed her on the neck, then went down to her slit. He licked the top of her pussy lips, which made Danielle shiver. He then pushed his tongue into her pussy lips, but not into her pussy hole yet. He licked up and down her entire pussy. Right near her ass, all the way up to her clit. When he got to her clit, he touched only the tip of his tongue to the hard throbbing clit, and swirled around in circles.

Danielle gasped again, and shivered at this tingling sensation on her clit. she pulled away before she came and guided him into her. He moaned softly as he glided in and out of her. She moaned too, whispering his name, and rubbing her clit softly. He started thrusting into her harder, and every time she moaned, he went faster. The faster he went, the more she moaned. He leaned over her, and supported himself on the pool table, and started humping her as hard and as fast as he could. He thrust in deep, and she bit her bottem lip and moaned loudly. She was yelling out "Daniel", because the sensation just overcame her. She finally bit her lip hard, and screamed in and orgasm, and came all over his balls. He wipped his head back, sat upright, and thrust real hard, and came in her pussy. his hot salty cum burst into her tight, hot red pussy. They both were out of breath, but didnt want to stop this wild fucking. He grabbed her by the hips, and leaned back on his knees. He pulled her up with him, and laid his back on the table, still on his knees. He had her on top of his knees, and then he unfolded his legs so she was on top. She put her right foot on his chest, and her left foot between his legs, and pushed herself up and down with her pussy muscles. He held her hands, while she squeezed tight, which pushed her up on his cock, then let loose, which made her slide back down She couldnt possibly go that fast, so Daniel started to help her. He grabbed her by the hips, while she was still in a split, and lifted her faster up and down on his cock. Every time they moved with eachother, you could hear the swishing of both of their juices mixed together in her hot throbbing pussy. She moved her legs so that she supported herself on her knees, and started to rock up and down on his cock. She went up and down, supporting herself on his torso, and bowed her head down because she was so tired. She started going faster, and moaned louder, throwing her head back in pleasure. He started moaning and grunting, and pushed into her, making it harder and more pleasurable for both of them. Finally, they both came, screaming out in pleasure, and she collapsed on him, exhausted. She slowly pulled herself off, and his cock softened, and they instantly fell asleep in eachothers arms, still on the pool table.