Daniel's New Boss Ch. 02

Story Info
College student forced to work for his money all summer long.
1.6k words
4.29
34.6k
10

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Torcojack
Torcojack
45 Followers

Barb turned her chair away from her desk once again to face Daniel. She was working on her clipboard, totaling her inventory counts. She sat with clipboard and pen adding up the rows of numbers. When she looked up she noticed that Daniel had shifted his position. He was now sitting farther back and more upright on the chair. He also had his hands wedged between his knees blocking most of his body from view.

"Move your hands!" Barb barked, "No covering up, keep them beside you or I'll make you put them back on your head."

Daniel quickly moved his arms out of the way and let them hang on either side of the chair revealing his cum covered chest and belly. He was sitting upright with his knees together which meant his balls and most of his cock were partially concealed between his legs.

"Open your legs!" Barb ordered, "Wider...wider..."

He opened his legs as instructed at first a couple of inches and finally he had his legs as far apart as possible each thigh and knee extending out off the sides of the chair. His cock was still semi hard and hung straight down in front of his balls which sat on the seat of the chair surrounded by the folds of skin of his scrotum.

"Good," Barb said, "now slide forward... more..."

Daniel slid his butt forward until Barb told him to stop, he was at the front edge of the chair so far forward that his cock and balls hung down in front of the chair. He held this position while Barb finished up with her clipboard.

"Now, there are going to be a bunch of new rules starting today, more will follow whenever I see a need. Understand?" Barb explained.

"Yes," Daniel said.

"I didn't hear that?", Barb said.

"Yes", Daniel said much louder.

"First rule, you will be the last employee here every night, no matter what, you are usually here until the end anyway. You need to have my permission to leave. Got it?" Barb said in her no-nonsense tone.

"Yes," Daniel said, thinking that this would make little difference to his regular routine.

"Good. Open your bag," Barb said.

Daniel opened his backpack undoing the drawstrings.

"Hand it to me, then back in position," Barb ordered.

Daniel leaned across and held the open backpack out for Barb to take then returned to the deeply slouched, widely spread position he had been placed in. Barb took the pack from him and set it on her lap peering down inside the bag.

"Enjoy, bitch," Daniel thought to himself, "just dirty shoes and sweaty clothes in there."

Barb put her hand into the bag and ripped out his t-shirt and his serving shirt, throwing them onto the floor. She reached in again and this time pulled out Daniel's boxer shorts.

"Here we are," Barb said, throwing the pack to the floor. "Okay if I keep these?"

"Yeah," Daniel said.

"Thanks," Barb said.

Barb then picked up Daniel's cargo shorts from the side of her desk and began feeling around for something. She put her hand into a pocket and pulled out Daniel's cellphone and held it in front of her, she hit it with her thumb and then said, "Code?"

"What are you doing to my phone?" Daniel asked, looking surprised.

"Code?" She said again.

"I'm not giving you the phone code," Daniel said failing to conceal his frustrated annoyance with her.

"Really? You piece of shit. Think you're better than anyone else here. I was wrong to give you another chance. Get out and do not come back or I will have you charged with trespassing, you're fired," Barb ranted.

"8596," Daniel said, through gritted teeth.

"Smart move," Barb said punching the code into the touchscreen.

Barb went to work quickly, locating the phone's browser and going to the apps store. She found the Gtrax app and started to download it, glancing at Daniel's body as she waited for the program to finish its download. She loved the small amount of hair he had on his belly, small swirls around his belly button, treasure trail to his pubic hair. The program had started it's installation, once installed and configured Barb would know Daniel's whereabouts twenty-four-seven as this GPS based app sent Daniel's exact location every 30 minutes and logged it in her online account. She could also request his location any time she wanted.

"Okay, let's get out of here," Barb said, standing up and grabbing Daniel's backpack.

She took the shorts and flip-flops off of her desk and stuffed them into the bag, keeping the destroyed boxers Daniel had been wearing along with the sweaty pair she had taken from his bag earlier.

"Can't I get dressed?" Daniel said looking up at her.

"Not yet! Upstairs, let's go," Barb said.

Daniel stood up and stepped out into the hallway, sighing. Barb stood waiting for him to go ahead of her. She followed as he walked to the end of the hallway and started to climb the stairs into the Pub.

Daniel emerged out of the stairwell in the center of the room into the main dining room, it was dark, only the cool blue light from the glass front cooler and the neon beer signs still illuminated. It felt very strange to be standing in this room completely nude, the same room where hours before he had been serving pitchers of beer and trays of shooters.

Daniel stood at the top of the stairs waiting for Barb to emerge from the stairwell. She climbed the last few steps with Daniel's backpack slung over her shoulder.

"You like my new bag?" she asked him laughing.

A sharp pain of fear hit him in the chest when for a split second he thought she may leave with all of his clothes, leaving him to find his way home completely naked.

The soft light showed the ripples and definition across his torso, his lower half and head were in darkness. The cum had dried in places, most of it had slid down his chest and abs and collected at the top of his bush. As he stood there waiting for Barb to give him his clothes he felt a trickle down the back of his balls, cum or sweat he would never know.

Barb had gathered her bag and keys from behind the bar and was rattling them around finding the one she needed to lock back door.

"Let's go!" Barb said, sounding like Daniel should have been moving by now.

Daniel walked down the short hallway and into the kitchen, he could feel the grease under his bare feet as he carefully walked across the linoleum. He stopped at the back door.

"Now can I have my clothes?" he asked Barb.

"Not yet, don't ask again!" Barb snapped.

Daniel stood at the door, Barb came and stood beside him.

"Ready?" Barb asked grabbing Daniel's cock head and waggling it back and forth.

"What? But..." Daniel stammered.

As Barb shook Daniel's dick it again started to grow. Daniel was confused as to why it was responding. He was stressed and embarrassed but something was causing his cock to rise. He stood there leaning against the wall, chin on chest watching while Barb pulled on his cock. He was fully hard again in a few seconds. His thick piece now pointing sharply up towards the ceiling.

"Looks like you like this," Barb said smiling.

"No. Just a natural response to touch. Stop, hah, ho..." Daniel said his voice breathy from the stimulation.

"Right," Barb replied.

Barb bent down towards Daniel's rock hard dick.

"Fuck, she's not going to suck my cock?!?" Daniel thought to himself.

Barb spit a mouthful of saliva on Daniel's cock and began stroking it faster. Daniel again thought of trying to resist. Again he had no control as he could feel the pressure building deep inside, between his balls and the base of his dick.

Barb kept stroking Daniel's cock with her right hand while she raised her left to the green glowing keypad on the wall.

"beep," the keypad responded as she pressed the six.

"Wha?" Daniel tried to speak but another shudder of pleasure stopped him.

"beep, beep," Barb pressed the six twice in rapid succession.

Daniel couldn't hold it any longer, trying to fight if off seemed to making the coming orgasm more intense.

"Shit, fuck, no, stop!" Daniel screamed.

"beep," Barb pressed the nine and the alarm began to beep in a steady rhythm of beeps as the alarm gave them thirty seconds to get out the door.

Barb pulled the door open and began pushing Daniel sideways out the door onto the step outside the door.

Daniel could hold off no longer, just as he was stumbling sideways he started cumming. Again incredibly intense spasms shook his entire body as more gobs of cum shot out of his cock. He stood there outside under the porch light while three more spurts of cum shot out of his dick. He thought for a second about how he had ejaculated so much cum despite busting a nut an hour earlier.

Barb pulled the door closed and with a large rattling of keys locked the kitchen entrance.

Daniel stood in the warm night air completely nude, sweating, spent a long string of cum hanging off the end of his cock.

Barb took his backpack off her shoulder and threw it to the ground beside the back steps.

"Good night!" She said.

With that Barb walked across the parking lot and through the narrow gap in the trees and into the backyard of her cottage, her walk home had lasted around fifteen seconds.

Daniel hunched and began furiously untying his pack, pulling out his cargo shorts and pulling them on.

Barb, already in the back door of her A-frame, checked the tablet on her kitchen counter, she could see that, according to the beacon on the Gtrax map, Daniel was still in the parking lot beyond her row of trees. "This is going to be one helluva summer," she thought to herself.

Torcojack
Torcojack
45 Followers