Dani's New Life Ch. 04a

Story Info
Young lawyer is dominated by her new colleagues.
11.3k words
4.58
70.6k
11

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 03/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(If you haven't already, please readDani's New Life – Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3. This will make much more sense if you do...)

"Tami...please, just sit still for a minute," Dani was moving around the lounge/bar area of Alan's suite, her cell phone already at her ear. "I have to talk to your cousin...you do want to work for Alan full time? Really?" A quick nod from the red-head came at the same time her cousin picked up Dani's call.

"Counselor," Sean Anderson's voice was instantly recognizable by anyone who knew him, "how was the sales meeting? Did you run into Tami?"

"It was incredible, Sean. It was a real pleasure to watch Alan Jacobs work the room; the enthusiasm for the new line...his plans for the launch...it's all quite exciting."

"I wasn't happy that you never had a sit-down with him before he was hired, Dani, but..."

"Sean, I told you before I trust you implicitly – it doesn't matter as I'm quite happy you hired him anyway. Oh, and yes, I did see Tami. That something we need to talk about." Dani had shed her clothes while talking to her boss, and was quietly urging her sexy, redheaded protégé to do the same. "No, nothing's wrong at all – she did a wonderful job organizing the conference...in fact, Alan has asked her to join his team – at least through the launch."

Tami was waiting on pins and needles – if what happened backstage a little while earlier wasbusiness, then she certainly wanted to work on this team!

"Well, personally," the sexy, blond lawyer continued, "I think it's a great idea. She will get to see all phases of how this company really makes money. And Sean, with my last projects all finishing up, and Alan's new marketing plans, I think I will be spending more time reviewing and negotiating distribution deals with Alan anyway. This way, I can still keep a close watch over her. I don't mean to press – well," she giggled, "actually I do. I want to lay out an operational schedule with Alan and his new team – we're going to stay here this weekend – and I think...if she is going to work for him...she should be in on this from the beginning."

Dani settled into the luxurious black leather sofa, loving the way it warmed to her flesh. Her graceful fingers stroked the inside of her thighs as she spread herself – open, exposed, and glistening with excitement; the lawyer kept her eyes on her protégé while listening to her boss.

Still riding a blistering, sensual high from what happened (or in Tami's case, whatdidn'thappen) backstage after the conference broke up, thecenterfold-worthy young redhead followed Dani's suggestion and started peeling her skirt and blouse away from her hot, moist body. The cool breeze from the air-conditioning felt strangely erotic and the sexy young woman thrilled at the way it hardened her sensitive nipples. Tami had just gotten down to her sheer bra and matching thong panties when Alan walked into the room. He'd come straight from the shower – only a towel wrapped around his waist covered his dark, lean and fit physique. Tami gasped in her own unique way as she was subjected to the most intimate view of Alan she'd had yet. Dani motioned quickly that she was on the phone, asking them both to stay silent.

"Of course I know his reputation, Sean," Dani laughed into the phone, "I assume that's why you wanted him. Listen, you have a choice as far as your cousin is concerned." Alan moved next to the hot, sexy little redhead, barely covered in her naughty lingerie and her pink nipples pushing out against the sheer fabric of her flimsy bra.

"If you haven't started already," he whispered softly in her ear, "learn everything you can from her, little girl. That's one very clever woman."

Tami leaned into Alan, somewhat overwhelmed by the circumstances and the surroundings. "Am I yourlittle girlnow, Alan? Is that what this job is?" Her smoke-and-whiskey whisper chilled him to the marrow – he hadn't heard that particular quality in a young woman's voice in a long time. He had to find out immediately what had fallen into his hands.

"I told you before," Dani continued on the phone as she watched hermentorbegin his seduction of his newest staff member. "Law school is still viable, and the training can't be beat...but it takes her out of action for three years." The naked and excited lawyer struggled to keep herself calm and watching Alan and Tami moving closer to each other wasn't helping much.

"Do you want to be mylittle girl, Red?" Even though Alan was whispering, he was still able to pitch his voice for maximum influence and control. "It's very different than being myassistant." Alan put his hand on Tami's shoulder, drawing her even closer...their bodies now burning where their flesh touched.

Dani's eyes were glaring with lust as she watched Alan's masterful seduction of the sexy young redhead. Her free hand dropped to her smooth mound, palming her hooded clit while she kept talking to her boss and looking at her lover, herMaster. "I know you would rather have her wind up as sharp and hard as Mr. Jacobs is...with a dash of my natural grace and charm." Dani giggled into the phone.

Tami pressed her firm, round breasts into Alan's chest; he could feel her nipples jutting out through the flimsy material. Her hand fell to his waist, loosening the towel until it fell to the floor. The beautiful, green-eyed twenty-three year old took his thickening cock in her hand as she leaned into him even more to whisper once again. "It depends I guess...do youfuckyour little girls, Alan?" Again, he heard that certain quality, a unique inflection that combined her natural, youthful innocence with more than a hint of very dark desires hidden just below her mysterious surface.

Alan smiled at the effort Tami was making, trying to impress her new boss. He turned to Dani and motioned for her to hurry up with her phone call before returning his attention to his newest staff member. The darkly attractive man, standing slightly damp and completely naked next to the hot, young redhead slipped his right hand into the sheer, wispy bra cup covering her left breast. He kneaded the firm flesh gently and lovingly as he nuzzled her neck and kissed the soft curve of her upper breast. He moved his lips to her ear and between little kisses he whispered, "I fuck everyone, darling. Is that all you want?" She felt his thumb and forefinger rolling her swollen, excited nipple back and forth, drawing blood and lengthening the rubbery tip. She became aware of his left hand, tracing its way down her spine and she gasped out loud when his long, thick middle finger slid under the waistband and traced along her moist flesh under the small ribbon that bisected her wondrous ass.

"That's excellent, Sean – I'm sure this will turn out best for all of us...I'll tell her, boss, don't worry." Dani was silent for a few seconds as she smiled the good news to Alan and Tami. Finally, she told him again how much she appreciated his trust in her judgment. She laughed once more and said, "Have a good weekend, Sean. Listen, some other things have come up and I want to bring you up to speed. Do you have thirty minutes Monday morning? Great – see you early Monday then...bye."

She flipped her phone closed and laid it down before getting up and moving to the bar. She took a bottle of scotch and poured a drink into a clean glass. Moving gracefully to his side, Dani slid to the carpet, knees spread and her tight ass resting on her heels. She presented the drink to herMasterwithout saying a word. In thirty seconds, she was transformed from a nationally respected lawyer and corporate officer to a virtual slave, anxious to please and even more anxious to be used. She waited there, her long arms outstretched and muscles aching, as he continued playing with his new toy.

"If you fuck everyone, what makes being yourlittle girlso special?" Tami's fingers were doing some special kind of magic up and down the length of Alan's thickening shaft. Her fingertips seemed to vibrate against his hot, slick flesh and when she moved them to his full sac, he moaned into her ear in appreciation.

"Staffers and assistants come and go," his voice commanded her full attention, "mylittle girlsstay with me until they learn what I can teach them..." Tami felt the pressure on her nipple increase at the same time he withdrew his finger from the warmth of her ass-crack. Moaning from the growing ache in her breast, she watched the hypnotically powerful man bring that finger to Dani's mouth, drawing it softly over her soft, sexy lips. Without exchanging a word, the hot blonde's mouth opened and she sucked his moist and musky digit between her lips. She sucked and slurped on his finger until it was slick and wet – dripping with her saliva.

He pulled it out of her mouth, almost in slow motion, and moved it back to Tami's sweet rear end. His lips were at her ear again. "And I teach themall kinds ofthings." In one smooth motion, Alan slid his finger into Tami's tight little anus as far as he could. As he routed around deep inside her, he increased the pressure on her throbbing nipple. Tami's eyes closed as she concentrated on the exquisite pain that was radiating from her breast. She found the connection between her nipple and her cunt and she became instantly aware of how every touch of his fingertips made her pussy leak more and more of her sweet cum. Each squeeze...every roll of his fingertips brought another sudden jolt of sharp, electric pain to her tender flesh. And when she felt she couldn't take any more, her world shifted from her chest to her sex.

With his long, thick finger still grinding and twisting in her luscious bottom, Alan released her ultra-sensitive nipple and dropped his hand in front of her thong-covered pussy. He seemed to be raising the moaning redhead off the floor...lifting her up by the ass with his left hand...and as her toes finally cleared the carpet and she was suspended on his finger in her ass and his palm cupping her cheeks, he whispered one more time. "Your decision, Red..."

SMACK!!

"Oh! Fuck...Unnnngggghhhhh..." The sounds started coming out of the redhead's luscious mouth as soon as Alan's right hand landed flush across Tami's panty-covered mound. While she was groaning, he rubbed her sex, locating her hard, hidden clit. He pinched and pulled on the little pink hood all the time he was whispering in the young girl's ear.

"I know what you want, Red...but you have to tell me yourself...your own words...your own wishes and dreams...your own darkest and deepest desires."

SMACK!!

"Unnnngggghhhhh...Alan...I'm gonna cum..."

"Not until you tell me...tell me you are mine – totally. Tell me you will do everything and anything I tell you to do." Tami tried to move to see Dani's reaction but Alan stopped her. "She made her own decision...you must do the same." Alan pulled back so he could look into her beautiful green eyes. "Understand one thing before you answer...if you decide to be mylittle girl, Tami...the very first time you refuse any request or any command...from me or anyone I deemsuperiorto you...it will be the last time and I will have no further need of your services. If you want to be my assistant and occasional cum-dump, then that is your choice as well."

"Fuck, Alan," there was nothing but pure, raw lust in the hot redhead's sexy voice; "I want...I want you to teach meeverything...oh...oh...OOOHHHHH!!!" Tami was gasping as Alan's flat fingers spanked her inflamed pussy. "Make me yourlittle girl, Alan, please? Please...can I please cum?" Tami's moaning and groaning only added to the un-reality cloaking the room.

Alan spanked her again, his fingertips catching the hard button of her clit. As the sexy redhead moaned and groaned, the dark, dominant man looked around himself and smiled. On her knees, naked and subjugated before him was one of the most intelligent and crafty women he had ever known. Not only brilliant, she was physically stunning as well as sexy and hot; with her attitude, she had it all. And now another beauty, a young, naïve girl, hot and curious, has fallen into his hands as well. Life was good.

Keeping up a steady tattoo of light taps to her lace-covered mound, Alan slid his thick finger out of her bowels and brought it to her mouth. "Show me you want it,little girl, and you may cum as hard as you can." The hiss in her ear could have come from anywhere...all of a sudden, thisPlayboy/Penthouse'could have been' grabbed his hand and captured his finger between her lips. She kept her eyes wide open, glaring at him the entire time, as she slowly and sensuously sucked the saliva and the taste of her ass off his finger. As she swirled her tongue around his dirty digit, Alan responded.

SMACK!!! "CUM FOR ME NOW, LITTLE GIRL!" SMACK!!!

Once more, he spanked her hungry, spasming cunt hard with the flat of his hand and yelled in her ear at the same time – the young girl's eyes rolled up and an electric light show burst into glorious colors on the back of her eyelids. Tami turned inside out as her climax overwhelmed her; electric waves of unbearable heat spread out from her throbbing clit along every nerve in her body until even her fingers and toes were part of her total sexual self...expanding beyond anything she had ever dreamed of.

She was not aware of anything in the minutes after her unbelievable climax. Catching her before she fell, Alan placed her gently on his bed before returning to Dani...still kneeling with her arm outstretched, holding his glass. He could see the strain on her muscles – her fingers were beginning to tremble ever so slightly and he could hardly imagine the ache she felt as her shoulder burned with the effort.

"You learn quickly,slut." Dani felt her face flush with pride and embarrassment; at the same time, his words caused her pussy walls to moisten. "Look at me, Daniella." It seemed like forever since he'd used her real name and like his praise, it too brought her unexpected pleasure. Alan moved closer to the beautiful, naked blonde as she held her submissive pose, using all of her strength and will to keep her extended arm from shaking. "Let me teach you something useful...forslutslike you." His harsh words and his suddenly condescending tone spun Dani's feelings upside down. From the wonderful 'high' brought on by his kind and encouraging comment to the absolute shame and humiliation of being lumped together with the rest of theslutsof the world, he kept her moving...always off balance...as he played her while teaching her the tricks of his particular trade. It was a lesson she would not forget.

Alan moved to her left side and took her empty hand off of her soft, smooth thigh and moved it, palm facing up, until it was underneath her right elbow. Then the handsome, darkly intense man put his hands gently on hisslut'sright arm. He gently bent her elbow, just enough to relieve the strain of keeping it straight, and settled it into her open left hand. As Dani watched him softly reposition her, she was almost overcome by the elegance and the sensuality of her new pose. It seemed even more submissive than her original position and her cunt recognized this as well by increasing the moisture lining her pink interior and releasing even more pheromones into the immediate atmosphere.

HerMasterstood and walked a slow circle around her, inspecting every detail as she held herself perfectly still. His hearing was acute enough to sense the change in her breathing as it got faster and shallower. Dani was awash in unexpected passion – he was looking at her like she was an object...just athing, not a person...and the utter humiliation and shame it generated in the proud, brilliant attorney was too much to bear. She was directing all her strength and will power now in an effort to diffuse her lust and not cum without his permission. He saw her nipples extend even further than normal as he continued his thorough scrutiny and he knew she understood the power of her submissive pose.

"This, Daniella, is the classic Korean style of offering...hospitality...to a guest or to a superior within a company or even a family." Alan's voice was soft, almost like he was teaching a course, while he explained the position to his sexy student. "Excellent,slut, you do this well. Our Korean partners will be very pleased when they meet you." Again, her heart almost burst with the pride his words imbued in her. He continued the lesson in the same voice. "You must remember to do this every time you bring your hand up...to shake hands...offer a drink like this...even if you hand someone a pencil across the boardroom table." Dani nodded her head in understanding, her skin glowing warmly from the sexual stimulation her submissive visions provided.

Standing directly in front of her, Alan took the drink from her hand. "Now," he continued the lesson, "as you are not a Buddhist, and you are kneeling...you gracefully let your hands drop to your thighs with palms open and facing up." As Dani completed the action, almost in slow motion, she pictured herself doing this for real in a hotel room in Seoul...or in the corporate offices of one of their partners...as they sealed a deal. To be able to present herself as both the strong, powerful legal expert during the day and then reveal herself to be completely submissive by some subtle hand gestures was almost too good to be true.

"Do you know the Korean people, Daniella? Have you dealt with them before?" Alan took a sip of his scotch and then put the glass down on the bar. He looked down and Dani was shaking her head slowly. "Very tough," he said with more than a little admiration. "Some would say brutal." His voice was getting deeper and stronger as he moved closer.

Dani's skin was jumping with every breath she drew; her sex was flooded as her body reacted to her lascivious thoughts and erotic visions. Her focus began to drift as fantasies floated through her mind until

SMACK!!

Alan slapped his mostly flaccid cock against the kneeling lawyer's cheek. As her mouth opened in shock and surprise, herMastershoved his thick, meaty cock past her lips, filling her mouth until his swelling head pushed into the back of her throat, making her gag all over his hot, wet prick-head. With his other hand he grabbed a handful of her long blond tresses and held her face pressed tight against his pubic bone. Dani couldn't catch her breath as he continued to press against her, jamming his still growing fuck-meat as far down her throat as he could. Tears were starting to run down her cheeks as she felt the vibrations deep in her cunt start to spread in waves throughout her moist flesh until she felt the insane tingling all the way to her fingers and toes.

"Unnnghh...ooofff....garrghhh..." Dani was trying to suck in any air she could before she passed out. All Alan did was press her face even harder against him as he tried to jam every last millimeter of cock into her that he possibly could. Her eyes started to roll up and then her eyelids closed. The light show on the back of her lids started to go dark when the handsome, dangerous man pulled her hair back, bringing her mouth off of his cock.

Dani's throat sounded raw as she tried desperately to suck in as much air as she could. She managed maybe a good half of a full breath before her mouth and throat were stuffed completely full and she was gagging on his stiff prick again. She had never heard his voice like this as he kept instructing her. "Beware, Daniella," he was sawing his stiff, meaty cock back and forth over her puffy, swollen lips, "should you ever willingly show them a submissive sign...they will not hesitate to use you and abuse you...humiliate you anyway they can." He used her mouth like a cunt; he pulled her hair to direct her motions – as his hips moved back, he pulled her head back off his hard, wet shaft and when he moved close to drive in to her hungry, talented mouth, he pulled her head forward until her nose was buried in the firm flesh of his stomach.