Dani's New Life Ch. 08c

Story Info
Dani is the entertainment at a private party.
8.8k words
4.38
49.4k
5

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 03/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(If you haven't already, please readDani's New Life – Parts 1, 2, 3, 4a, 4b, 5, 6, 7, 8A and 8B. This will make much more sense if you do...)

A low moan, almost a growl, escaped from Dani's throat as CJ's grip grew even tighter around her upper arm. He was still speaking Korean to the eleven men and eleven woman in the room, all of them facing him and the beautiful blonde lawyer held tightly at his side. She let her glistening green eyes wander over the people staring at her, their faces a mix of desire, anticipation, curiosity, and a great deal of pure lust. She felt her pussy start leaking her girl-juice onto the thin gold chain strapped between her lower lips and her knees almost buckled; her breathing was fast and shallow and her flesh was growing warmer to the touch.

The handsome, powerful Korean Sales Manager pushed Dani close to a low, rectangular coffee table a few feet away. "Climb, slut." The words were like a ill wind hissing between his thin lips. As soon as she was on the table, CJ extracted the slim silver tube from inside his coat pocket and flicked his wrist knowingly, the small tube extending to just over three feet in length. "Arms behind your back, clasp your elbows." His words were short, his voice clipped. With the thin silver baton, he tapped at the insides of both her ankles. "Shoulder width.

Recognizing the true nature of his demands, Dani slipped into a deeply submissive mode. She was able to stand under the excruciating gaze of every stranger in the room, listen and obey CJ's commands, and still be searching for herDark Space– the part of her mind that Alan, her trueMaster, had shown her where she could turn extreme pain into ungodly pleasure. But before she was able to get to that level, CJ brought her back to herself in the present time and place.

She felt the tip of the baton slide under the front of her halter and lift the material away from her chest. CJ whispered to her to hold the material above her breasts, up in front of her neck. Her hands moved quickly from her back to grasp the red halter just before CJ pulled the short silver whip away and started speaking in Korean again. This time, though, he used the baton as a pointer as he referenced different body parts up and down Dani's exposed torso. Her skin was flushed and damp as he directed all eyes in the room to her firm, round breasts sitting high on her chest and her rose-colored, swollen nipples. Then on to her flat stomach where CJ laid the whip across her, just an inch under the gold chain resting around her hips. As CJ moved the tip lower, under the 'waistband' of the metallic royal blue micro mini-skirt, he started rubbing it across the top of her slit, making her clit swell against the chain covering it and making her pussy even wetter than before.

WHACK!!! WHACK!!!

It took everything Dani had not to cry out as CJ cracked the whippy silver baton across Dani's thighs – just missing the bottom hem by the smallest margin. Then, without even turning to address her, he hissed again. "Drop the top and pull up your skirt." The sharp burning sensation on her firm, trim thighs was burning a pathway directly into her cunt and waves of pleasure started accompanying the pain. As she lifted the skirt up, first revealing the tops of her naked, tanned thighs to the visual delight of her new admirers and then the vertical gold chain that split her labia and drew everyone's attention to her bare naked, shaved mound, Dani's eyes stared rolling back in her head and she was losing herself in the electric light show inside her skull. But once again, seemingly so unconcerned with hisslut'swants and needs, CJ pulled her back from the orgasm about to overtake her. "Keep holding it up,Counselor, and turn your back to our hosts."

So embarrassed to be treated this way in front of this group of well-dressed strangers, Dani did as commanded and turned half-way around and stopped. This time she heard the whistle of the metal whip slicing through the air before she felt the burn on her flesh.

WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!

He outlined the bottoms of her firm cheeks and the crowd laughed. Confused and even more ashamed, Dani then let CJ push her shoulders down and spread her legs another foot apart. This time, she felt the silver tip draw light circles around her hidden sphincter and over her slick, swollen pussy lips squeezing through the gap in her thighs. Even covered slightly by the thin chain, Dani had never felt more exposed than she did at that moment – nothing could prevent the trembling legs and muffled cries that alerted CJ and the rest of the room to her condition. As quickly as the orgasmic wave rolled over her, it passed through and Dani was able to stand up straight and turn back towards the group. A good natured laugh spread through the room and the Korean strangers, men and women alike, started applauding the overcome young blonde. Finding CJ standing and smiling pleasantly next to the table, she let him take her hand and help her down.

The group seemed to be moving towards the long, low black lacquered table in the middle of the room. Down both long sides, they were arranging themselves; most of the men sat on pillows and let their legs hang below them, though some sat with their legs up as did all of the women. Dani also noticed that male and female alternated down the table and by the way they were spaced, there would not be enough room to seat herself and CJ in a similar manner.

Her 'lawyer's' senses were alerted – she knew this was going to be a new and completely unique experience. Her glance into CJ's eyes revealed his excitement and his lust – both in full measure. She closed her eyes and reached into herself. Dani understood immediately that her trust in Alan, implicit and without condition, had to be transferred to each of his staff when required.

Her eyes opened and she looked at CJ once again – her understanding passing between them in an instant. He turned away, leaving Dani abandoned and alone, and headed towards the head of the table. He lowered himself with the natural grace of a cat and sat alone between two beautiful, young Korean women who seemed to breathe in his very presence. Before each of the women seated down the sides of the table were two shot glasses and a bottle of the favorite spirits of the man seated beside her. Most of the bottles were expensive cognac, the others were premium single malt scotch. The girl seated to CJ's right had three of the small glasses and as she filled them from the bottle in front of her, her actions were replicated by the other women. Dani noticed carefully how the women lifted the glasses and offered them to their partners, their right arms slightly bent and their right elbows supported in their left palms. It was exactly as she had been shown in the hotel room days before. Finally the women lifted their own small glasses and held them out in front of them. But before anyone could offer the traditional Korean toast ofGambei, CJ's stern voice found the submissive slut in the woman he'd brought with him.

"Are you trying to embarrass me intentionally, you stupid whore?" Dani flushed and she couldn't catch her breath; it felt like CJ had just punched her in the gut. Immediately her nipples were so hard they ached as they rubbed against the front of her halter. "Are you standing because you arebetterthan we are?"

The beautiful blonde lawyer dropped immediately to her knees and assumed her basicslavepose. With her head down, she could smell her own arousal as it wafted up from her pungent hole. "Your slave is so very sorry,Master. I apologize and am ashamed for my rude and ignorant behavior,Master."

The wait for him to respond seemed unending. Finally, and for the first time in English, he addressed the people seated around the table – totally ignoring the kneeling blonde submissive. "You see, my friends, just like a little puppy, even the high and the mighty can be trained to act properly when displayed in public."

Flushing a deep crimson as she knelt within several feet of the table, Dani couldn't recall the last time she felt so ashamed and embarrassed. She kept herself isolated as long as everyone else spoke their own language. But the moment she realized how badly she had underestimated all of them, she was embarrassed professionally as well. She knew it. CJ knew it. Soon Alan and the rest of his staff would know it, too. The more the married, suburban corporate lawyer lingered on her humiliating exposure, the closer she came to almost passing out from the pure arousal generated by her current and present circumstances. Then CJ spoke again – this time to his corporate superior.

"Excuse us for a moment, Counselor. My friends and I need to get this dinner officially started." Lifting his glass again, he nodded around the table, shouted "Gambei" before swallowing his drink and slamming his shot glass back down on the table. The others around the table followed suit and it sounded like gunfire in the streets when the glasses were all slammed down. Dani looked up surreptitiously and saw smiles and handshakes and a general relaxation in the room. The women refilled their partners glasses and some lit cigarettes and cigars before putting them in the men's mouths.

"Now, my little pet," he spoke softly but firmly, loud enough to be heard by everyone around the table, "I think it is time to explain some things to you. Try to understand you mustnever, everunderestimate your opponent. You did graduate from law school, didn't you?"

She couldn't believe the way CJ was treating her in front of his friends. It wasn't even a question of her pretending to be shocked by either his words or her body's reaction. It was as though he was reading her deepest thoughts and her darkest desires right on her beautiful face. And he hadn't even really begun.

"I want to introduce my friends to you, Ms Evans." Dani gasped, both shocked and horrified that he had identified her before strangers. Her cunt dripped and her girl-juice was visible on her thighs. "Don't worry," he continued, "no one expects you to remember their names, so I will only introduce you to Mr. and Mrs. Park." As he said their names, the last couple at the end of the table stood up and bowed to CJ. They moved towards Dani as CJ kept speaking. "As I get so few chances to see my friends, I thought that while I catch up with them, you might benefit, both personally and professionally, from a training session with Mr. and Mrs. Park."

Dani had glanced towards the couple as they drew closer. Unlike the others, the Parks were covered by long, gray overcoats. When the stopped in front of the kneeling blonde, Mr. Park shed his coat and threw it casually over a nearby couch. Dani wasn't the only woman in the room to moan at the sight. He appeared to be chiseled out of granite in the classic slender, muscular, athletic shape that she loved. He wore a black silk T-shirt that seemed to be painted on tucked in to skin-tight black leather pants.

And as she'd joined the women earlier with their low moans of lusty arousal, Dani joined the men as they reacted in the same fashion when Mrs. Park dropped her overcoat as well. She was breathtaking. The contrast between the beauty of her small, delicate features and the power that infused her body was so incredibly erotic, and it was set off so well by the black leather lingerie and the silver jewelry she wore...and the black leather whip she carried in her right hand. Dropping her head back down into her slave pose the blonde lawyer started trembling when Mrs. Park's approach closed to inches in front of down-cast face.

She was immediately aware of the Korean woman's excitement and arousal – spicy aromas and powerful pheromones were released into the air only an inch in front of her cute, cheerleader, button nose and her breathing became faster and shallower and her nipples grew even longer. Dani's eyes closed as she squeezed her stomach muscles, trying to stimulate her cunt in any way possible. She still couldn't believe her reaction to the women she had spent time with since meeting Alan – and her was another who attracted the lust of the young blonde lawyer the same as the others.

For the girl who could barely bring herself to practice kissing in high school with her best friend, and couldn't stop laughing when she and her college dorm-mate tried to 'get it on' one night for their boyfriends, the last few days had been a true revelation. It started with Alan's stylist friend who'd brought Dani's new wardrobe to the hotel. She had used the woman to prove a point to her Master, but wound up enjoying the experience more than she thought she ever would.

Then, in her mind's eye, she pictured herself with Sasha, the stylishly beautiful Russian-born Sales Manager whom Alan seduced into his bed and away from her previous company after they'd met in Paris several years earlier. The night Dani spent in Sasha's bed was one of the most romantic and fulfilling nights she'd had in a long time.

Her eyes still closed, Dani's mind became flooded with images of Tami, her protégé and perhaps her girlfriend. The twenty-three year-old redhead with pale, lightly freckled skin and sky-blue eyes – the younger cousin of Dani's boss, the CEO and Chairman of the company they all worked for – was fast becoming something more than just a co-worker in Dani's affections. And now, she felt just as attracted, if not even more, to the exotic KoreanDommestanding over her. Almost outside of her own control, Dani started to lean towards the tantalizing aroma of aroused pussy right in front of her nose. The only thing stopping her, she noticed as her eyes flickered open, was the minuscule triangle of soft black leather, the front of the lady's thong, so tiny that it failed to conceal her swollen clitoral hood. A feral growl escaped the lawyer's mouth as she licked her lips in naked anticipation.

"No one told you to move,slut." CJ's flat voice shattered the moment and Dani sat back in her correct pose, blushing at her lack of control – in front of two people who obviously knew she was capable of doing better. And strangely enough, she found shewantedto do better for them...for everyone in the room. Especially CJ.

"Listen carefully, Ms Evans – I will only say this once, and what I say will affect your future, my future, yourMasterAlan's and my friends' futures as well. Understand?" There was something in his voice that caught the lawyer's attention and she sat up just a little straighter, knowing CJ would notice. Then she nodded.

"The experiences you had negotiating contracts with Korean companies in the past was not as successful as you might think. You left money on the table, Madame Vice President, and good littlewhore'sdon't do that. But it wasn't all your fault. You simply had nothing or no one to vouch for you except the company name and the product itself.

"But now you are in a unique position to make up for your past mistakes. You can positively affect the futures of everyone I've mentioned." He stopped and lifted his glass to the table. "Gambei!" He drank it all and slammed his glass down on the table. His actions were repeated within seconds by his guests and everyone was laughing and buzzing until CJ slammed his glass down once more.

"Mrs. Park, if you don't mind..." CJ motioned her to Dani's side. "Mr. Park, if you would, please," and this time he motioned towards the kneeling blonde. The beautiful and powerful couple now flanked the nervous, frightened, yet highly aroused young American executive, on her knees and dressed like a back-alley whore. Together, they each took one of Dani's elbows and lifted her to her feet. Then, feeling light as a feather, she felt the steel beneath his smooth, dark flesh as he lifted her back to the coffee table and stood her up facing all the seated dinner guests. Dani's first glimpse of what was to come was the sudden and severe pain she felt when he kicked the insides of her ankles to spread her legs. Her heart seemed to be pounding outside her chest and she had to struggle to hear CJ speak.

"Five of these men," her temporaryMasterspread his arm across the table, "are fathers, four are their sons and one is a nephew." Then men all laughed together. "They are the principal owners and Chief Executives of the five companies who will end up selling our new software in Korea.

Dani could hardly believe she was hearing the words that were coming out of CJ's mouth. To discussbusinesslike he was trying to do? It was insane! She came so close to opening her mouth and saying something when the simple truth washed over her. CJ was neither crazy nor disloyal. He would not be doing anything that would hurt the product launch. Dani believed, even more importantly, that he would never do anything disloyal to Alan. And she realized he would never doing anything this big without discussing it with Alan first. In fact, with each passing second, Dani convinced herself that Alan was the real author of this plan – and she knew she had to play it through the way CJ was directing it. She moaned in sudden anticipation.

"Yes, Ms Evans, these men are in the same business we are; they know who you are and what your reputation is. Several days ago, I called each of them and told them that we would be marketing in South Korea. Each one told me about your last visit. Very proper, very American, very cold and distant – they all said the same thing. Very...superior. Frankly, you offended them. You never gave them a chance to show you a different way to do business – strictly legal and ethical in both our countries – that can bring more profit to everyone.

"So I tell them this time it will be different – you will be different, Counselor. You will express your own willingness to learn from our culture and our past. You will show your understanding that you are notsuperiorsimply by birthright. You should know, Ms Evans, that because they truly are my friends, all of them dropped what they were doing to come to Boston immediately. Three of these gentlemen flew in from Seoul, two others interrupted their golf game on Kauai, and the others came from various cities in the States.

"So while we talk and drink, and these beautiful young women feed us our dinner, you will expose your true self to these men – under the exquisite direction of the Parks. I told my friends you would willingly do whatever it took to make them appreciate that you have changed, Daniella. You wouldn't make a liar out of me, would you?"

Dani couldn't breathe and her pulse was climbing so fast she thought her heart would explode. She trusted him, but still... Then in a moment of complete understanding and awareness, she knew Alan and CJ had planned everything up to this point – just to get her to this precipice, forcing her complete and total commitment to everything Alan was planning. She brought her eyes up and looked at CJ almost defiantly.

"Never,Master. This slut and slave exists only to please you,Master Park. The only way this slut can apologize to your distinguished friends is to put herself completely in your hands,Sir." Once more the faces across the room grinned and then started applauding and laughing. And once more, the lusty looks coming from their flat, slitted eyes caused Dani to leak even more of her precious personal lubricant.

"Very well then,Slut. Consider yourself in servitude to the Parks, whom you may address asSirandMadam. If my friends ask you a question, you may speak. Otherwise, well, you know, don't you?" And for the third time, CJ lifted his glass and offered the traditional Korean toast.